Tyra Dickinson Photography Reviews

14 | Klamath Falls, OR

14 Reviews for Tyra Dickinson Photography

• User6490090

She is absolutely amazing. She is very flexible with locations, dates and times. She is very very sweet person and is able to do any photos shoot you need done . communication was excellent. Very awesome experience would recommend to friends and family.

Dustin · Married on 04/29/2017

Superlative Quality probably one of the best photographers i've ever used. Commendable job keep up the good work Tyra. Will be utilizing your services family Photos and of course new born photos!!!!!!!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Kayla · Married on 07/01/2016

Did amazing worked.. I would recommend her to anyone. She somehow managed to get 5 kids 2 adults and 2 dogs in an amazing family picture

Jennifer · Married on 12/19/2015

Tyra takes the most beautiful pictures and is an absolute joy to be around. She was with us from the moment my husband proposed which made for an even better experience on the day of our wedding. She has an amazing eye and is willing to do whatever it takes to get the shot. She is extremely responsive to messages and does an amazing job answering any and all questions. In addition, her print package is beyond compare! I most definitely recommend her to anyone in need of a photographer.

Jennifer · Married on 09/24/2015

Tyra went above and beyond for our wedding. I am so glad that I talked my now hubby into getting a photographer, he was very hesitant. After our wedding he was so happy and thanked me for talking him into it. We received a beautiful wedding package of photos from her, our canvas was absolutely beautiful. We could not have asked for a better photographer for our special day, she was a blast to work with. I always refer Tyra Dickinson Photography to everyone I know for ANY and all pictures they want taken.

I not only had my wedding pictures done by Tyra, but I also have had other pictures done by her too. She is absolutely amazing with very good prices.

Amanda · Married on 09/15/2015

Tyra is amazing. She was great with my 4yr old. She takes beautiful amazing pictures. She has a wonderful personality and is very professional. I HIGHLY recommend her!

Bridget · Married on 09/05/2015

Tyra did amazing wedding photos for us! My husband and I tend to not be very photogenic and Tyra was able to get wonderful shots that we will treasure forever. She was very easy to work with and listened to all my suggestions.

Gabrielle · Married on 08/08/2015

Tyra is amazing! She did some special pics of me, for my now husband, engagement photos, wedding photos, and also a wedding vedio! I wanted my 3 kids to be a part of the engagement photos and that was not a problem for her at all. I don't know how many time I changed dates and times on her and she always made it work! Tyra gave us an amazing amount of her time and services not to mention outstanding prints and it was affordable. I spent a very long time talking with other photographer's trying to find something we could afford. Tyra gave us 10times more then anyone else offered for about 1/4 of the price! (If not more).. She is the only person I will go to in the future!!

Kaylee · Married on 05/02/2015

I originally met Tyra when she was photographing my best friend's wedding. Working with her was great, she made sure to get all the photos the bride wanted, and didn't add any extra stress. The pictures turned out beautiful! I knew I wanted her to do my wedding photos (and all of our other pictures). I had her go with me while my girls and I got our hair done. That ended up taking forever (much longer then anticipated), but she worked with it and got all the pictures of us I wanted plus got to the venue to take pictures of the guys before I even got there. If she was stressing about anything she never showed it. She was very professional, but not cold or unfun. She genuinely cared that we had great pictures and a great time. I loved our pictures. They turned out wonderful!!

Sent on 03/07/2016

Tyra is fun and her pictures are amazing! She will do the shots you ask for and loves her job!

Sent on 03/21/2016

Kristina · Married on 07/13/2013

Tyra is wonderful to work with. She was right there capturing every moment of our special day. She is so easy and fun to work with and has great ideas. Very fair pricing and always flexible. I suggest her to everyone who is looking for a photographer for any reason!

Sent on 03/06/2016

Alaina · Married on 08/01/2012

Tyra is an amazing photographer! She has been doing photographs of my family for a while now. She is super easy to work with and very affordable!

sara · Married on 08/20/2011

Tyra has done several photo shoot for me and my family over the years. Not only did she do an amazing maternity shoot for me she captured my three children the next summer in a way that would make any mother proud! She will capture your memories and preserve them for the future. You wont be dissapointed!

Amy · Married on 05/07/2009

Tyra is not only very professional, but also fun to work with. She is able to capture, not only your beauty but also your true personality through her photographs. She is very flexible and her pricing is exceptionally fair.