Tyler Murray Entertainment Reviews

4 | Fallbrook, CA

4 Reviews for Tyler Murray Entertainment

Justine · Married on 05/01/2011

Tyler is the best DJ out there for weddings!! She walked me through the entire process and spent a huge amount of time helping me select music. She has thousands of songs! She also sings!! What a bonus that was and she has an incredible voice! She got my party going and kept it going! Everyone danced and had a wonderful time...thanks mostly to Tyler! Can't recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 06/11/2011

Sally · Married on 05/08/2010

Tyler was so helpful in letting me know what kind of music I needed throughout my wedding day experience. Her suggestions made it easier to find the type of music we wanted for our day. Tyler did a great job at our wedding. She played the music our guests enjoyed and what we wanted. she had all the music we requested.

Sent on 06/28/2010

Joyce · Married on 07/08/2007

I booked Tyler through Electra Cruises and she is the best reviewed DJ out of all DJ's Electra Cruises offers. She was totally helpful in explaining what kind of music was needed and when it was needed. Everything went so smoothly on the wedding day and I know she was part of that experience. I can't remember exactly how much I spent to book her, but it was a discounted price through Electra cruises.

Sent on 11/02/2007

Elaine · Married on 07/24/2009

2.2
      2.0
      3.0
      3.0
      2.0
      1.5

she was not in a good mood during my wedding & my guests told me that she was rude. Plus I could barely here the music.

Sent on 08/12/2009