Tybee Island Wedding Reviews

63 | Tybee Island, GA

63 Reviews for Tybee Island Wedding

Tara · Married on 08/16/2014

I must have made about 100 changes, 50 emails, etc. Jennifer was always so patient and so responsive and calm! I was a basket case. She is THE best. She gave me many ideas since I had to keep changing my plans. She really went above and beyond. I planned my wedding from Charlotte, NC, but had my wedding on the beach on Tybee Island. She really helped to ease my anxiety. Thank you again Jennifer!

Sent on 09/27/2014

Danielle · Married on 04/27/2013

Jennifer is an excellent wedding planner. We live in Chicago but got married in Tybee. Jennifer listened to every detail and our wedding day turned out perfect. All the vendors Jennifer uses are wonderful. The flowers were amazing as was the food. Jennifer made it so easy to plan our wedding with from such a distance. I highly recommend Tybee Island Weddings. Thank you Jennifer and Steve!!!!

Sent on 06/29/2013

Tybee Island Wedding's reply:

Awh, well, shucks! Y'all were wonderful and fabulous people and I didn't want to do less than anything perfect for you. :) Thank you for the kind words.

Dawn · Married on 07/15/2012

I absolutely loved the entire experience of the ceremony. Steve was a wonderful officiant. He made everything very relaxed and simple. John made taking pictures fun same they turned out beautifully. Tybee island weddings made our day very special. We will definitely renew our vows with them. Thank you Dawn and Adam Miller

Sent on 07/19/2012

Tracy · Married on 07/02/2012

I was worried at first that the suggested time of 7:30p.m. would be too early for a sunset wedding. The sun began to set just after the ceremony and was PERFECT for the pictures taken of David and me afterward. Also, I strongly suggest to future brides to opt for the package that includes photography. We were thrilled with our pictures and feel that it was a great value for getting so many wonderful pictures without a copyright. Overall, our experience was wonderful and our wedding couldn't have been more perfect.

Sent on 07/17/2012
  • ann

ann · Married on 06/21/2012

My husband and I had a beautiful beach wedding on Tybee Island, Ga. with the help of Tybee Island Wedding. Stephen and Jennifer Palmer were wonderful to us. We are from Ohio and having a long distance connection made all the difference. We had help with the cake, photographer, flowers and officiant. It was romantic and beautiful. Stephen did the actual ceremony. He was awesome, warm, and enduring and set the tone for the whole wedding. Love the photographs and the cake was delicious. I will highly reccomend their services to all of my friends when they're thinking about a destination wedding.

Sent on 07/05/2012

Tybee Island Wedding's reply:

Well, now. What can we say but that we think you are awesome too. :) Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day.

Stacey · Married on 05/27/2012

Me and my husband were so pleased with the officant and photographer and services from Tybee Island Weddings. I was definitely impressed and well taken care of.

Sent on 05/31/2012
  • W

Wendy · Married on 05/18/2012

Jennifer and Stephen were awesome. Jennifer responded anytime I had a question and she also gave me recommendations of flowers, hair and makeup. Stephen was outstanding as the officiant. He did an outstanding job of the ceremony, making us feel comfortable and finding a perfect spot on the beach. They chose a photographer that was very experienced and did an outstanding job himself. I am very pleased with this wedding company and plan on using them for the renewing of our vows.

Sent on 05/24/2012

Lisa · Married on 04/20/2012

Tybee Island was very beautiful and quiet. The best place for a elopement !!!

Sent on 04/21/2012

Kristin · Married on 02/18/2012

Awesome service! We were very pleased with our ceremony on the beach. Steve was great. He married us in the cold wind even when it started to rain.

Sent on 03/12/2012

Paul · Married on 11/12/2011

Tybee Island Wedding did an amazing job for our wedding. They had everything set up well before hand. They were well prepared beyond our every question and concern. The ceremony by the officiant was far better than I have ever even heard. I was completely impressed. The quality that Tybee Island Wedding provided should have cost far more than what was paid!! I strongly suggest the sand ceremony to every couple that gets married using Tybee Island Wedding

Sent on 11/28/2011

Chandra · Married on 10/22/2011

Dealing with Tybee Island Wedding was an absolute pleasure! Both Stephen and Jennifer were wonderful! Anyone getting married on Tybee Island should use them!

Sent on 10/31/2011

Rebecca · Married on 08/06/2011

Tybee Island Weddings were absolutly wonderful. Jennifer and Stephen were so amazing. I went with the luxury package which has Jennifer as the coordinator and I wouldn't do it any other way. I had no stress the entire time she handled everything for me and it was done all through email no long drawn out phone calls. She asked me what I wanted I would send pictures and bam she did it. She has the perfect personality for the job and is very good at what she does. Talk about flexible I think I was late to everything the whole weekend from meeting her to give her my supplies to the rehersal, but she was cool as a cucumber and didn't make me feel rushed at all. I would HIGHLY recommend them for any type of wedding they were so great I would do it all over again! Thank you guys for the most PERFECT day ever:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/11/2011

Traci · Married on 08/06/2011

Tybee Island wedding was the best choice for our vow renewal!! Stephen and Jennifer are awesome and provided everything we needed. My daughter also used Tybee Island wedding two years ago and we were so pleased with the service. They are the best!!

Sent on 08/13/2011

Melissa · Married on 06/15/2011

Tybee Island Wedding was the perfect choice for us! They replied to my e-mails quickly and made the planning process easy. Our wedding was just as I wanted it!

Sent on 06/21/2011

Janie · Married on 06/14/2011

I can't believe I actually gave somebody 5 stars for something, but that's how awesome Tybee Island Wedding is! I talked mostly to Jennifer on the phone, and she was friendly and professional. I had a lot of fears at first, paying a deposit for services from a company I'd never heard of before, but she put all my fears to rest.

Stephen officiated, and he was the best!!! Even though I had never met him before, he treated my now-husband and myself like old friends! He was totally calm and collected, and he even loaned us bug spray! lol

Shannon, the photographer, was awesome too! One of the reasons I was so impressed was because we had a sunrise ceremony, on a Tuesday, and I felt awful because I had seen on their website that they try to take that day off. But the date was special to us. So here I am worrying "I hope these people don't hate us for taking up time on their off day AND getting them up at sunrise." NOPE! They were in a great mood when we arrived, and throughout. Shannon even thanked us for having a sunrise ceremony, because he loves taking pictures of the sun rising over the ocean!

Everything was perfect. It was just the two of us, and it went according to our wildest dreams. I'm so glad that we did it this way, and having it done on the beach was incredible. I would recommend Tybee Island Wedding to everyone!!!

Sent on 06/22/2011
  • iSherry

Ralph & Sherry · Married on 06/06/2011

Tybee Island... I always wanted to be married on the beach, barefoot with the sun, breeze and smell of salt air. Steven Palmer was the perfect topping on our PERFECT wedding day. We were married on the driftwood with the lighthouse behind us which was so unforgettable. Thanks to Steven and Jennifer for helping us with our dream day. We recently celebrated our 1st anniversary and cherished the memories. Ralph & Sherry

Sent on 06/13/2012

Deanna · Married on 06/03/2011

My only advise to brides is to not worry too much about your hair! Our night beach wedding was perfect for us. Tybee Island Weddings was helpful from beginning to end. It was virtually worry-free from beginning to end too!

Sent on 06/30/2011

Ian · Married on 05/28/2011

Tybee Island Wedding was exactly what we were looking for. They were totally flexible and great about communicating with us and helping us plan our wedding. We wanted a simple, elegant service on the beach, and we got just that. Stephen and Jennifer showed us the utmost hospitality and patience, even after we showed up fifteen minutes late (yes to our own wedding) and without a marriage license. The photographer that they recommended to us was equally accomodating. We requested his services at the last minute, and he showed up and delivered. Everyone who has seen the photos has commented on their beauty. I would recommend Tybee Island Wedding to anyone who wants their wedding day to be an unforgetable experience.

Sent on 06/26/2011

Kira · Married on 05/21/2011

Stephen and Jennifer made everything about planning our wedding wonderful. My husband and I live in Illinois, and since we had never been to Tybee Island before, we had to put a lot of trust in them. They found the perfect location on the beach for us and talked us through the whole process. Anytime I emailed Tybee Island Wedding with a question, Stephen or Jennifer would respond right away. They were so kind, informative, and helpful throughout the whole process. I honestly could not have picked a better company for our wedding.

Sent on 05/26/2011

Tybee Island Wedding's reply:

Awh! I'm *blushing*. Thanks. ;) Much happiness to you!!

Eva · Married on 05/13/2011

If I could go back and change anything about that day I wouldn't. We could not have asked for a more perfect day and the fact that we did not have to worry about anything was wonderful that is was already taken care of. The pictures turned out wonderful and was delivered at our hotel by that night because we left for a cruise the next day. They had wonderful suggestions on where to stay and what to do while on the island. They made our time there something we will never forget. I hope to continue to revisit the island every year and it holds great memories thanks to them.

Sent on 07/22/2011

Lauren · Married on 03/12/2011

Stephen and Jennifer Palmer with Tybee Island Weddings were a pleasure to work with while planning my wedding. From the very beginning, they made me feel comfortable and confident that my wedding day would be just what I had always dreamed of. I love the way they run their business! They are so passionate about what they do. They offer all of the services you could possibly need to make your wedding day complete. You can use as many of these services that you choose, and they will charge you accordingly. Stephen and Jennifer are very flexible when it comes to making decisions or picking times. I went back and forth between the lattice arbor and the bamboo for our ceremony...Jennifer provided pictures, feedback, and patience. Stephen was our officiant. He provided the perfect combination of seriousness, humor, and sincerity while performing our ceremony. I was impressed with Tybee Island Weddings from day one, and now even with my wedding behind me, I would recommend Tybee Island weddings to anyone who is considering planning a wedding on Tybee Island.

Lauren Roy
    March 12, 2011

Sent on 03/27/2011

katy · Married on 03/05/2011

They were FANTASTIC. Couldn't have been happier with their service.

Sent on 03/09/2011

Elane · Married on 01/01/2011

Tybee Island Wedding's Stephen Palmer was born to officiate at weddings. Our wedding was the loveliest experience we've ever had. My husband and I have both had previous marriages, and we agree that never before have the ceremony's words resonated so truly; and we attribute that completely to Stephen Palmer's delivery. He emphasizes absolutely the right phrases, and he brings such life to the words that the entire ceremony is lifted to a different level than even dreamers expect. We could not have had a more wonderful experience. We had the PERFECT wedding. Thank you, Tybee Island Wedding!

Sent on 01/11/2011
  • jillprince1

Jill · Married on 12/31/2010

Tybee Island Weddings was so easy to work with. Jennifer provided excellent information and answered all my emails promptly. Having never been to the island, I had to rely on her to suggest the best location. It was perfect!
    Once the ceremony was over, the photographer worked with us to get some great shots. She was so patient and accommodating.
    Our photo disc was personally delivered later that afternoon by Stephen. He met us at the restaurant where we were just finishing dinner. Talk about great service!

Sent on 01/11/2011

Robin · Married on 10/01/2010

We had the wedding on the beach and they picked the spot on the beach to have the ceremony. I couldn't have picked a better spot myself. They were very helpfull with everything that I needed or wanted for the wedding. The minister, Stephen, was amazing. I got the opitional sand ceremony and it was beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a better ceremony. I will recommend Tybee Island Wedding to everyone I know that is getting married.

Sent on 10/05/2010