37 Reviews for Tyars MEDIA

High-Def Video (1)
Raw Footage (1)
Digital Download (1)
37 Tyars MEDIA Reviews

On May 13, 2017 Tyars Media made our dreams on true! They have gone above and beyond our wildest dreams and captured details that we never knew existed! Diffently a tear jerker. Thank you again will use you again

Profile Picture Rochelle , 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I've been in contact with Janae and she is fantastic. I was sad thinking I couldn't afford a videographer but I got very lucky as she was in my budget. Grace was our videographer and she was great! I cannot wait to see the final product. Thank you again!
Cecelia Rodriguez

Profile Picture Cecelia, 11/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography
Services Used: USB Flash Drive

I was very impressed with the level of professionalism displayed by Tyars Media. They were flexible with payments and the quality of the DVD's we received exceeded my expectations. Even with bright sun light, the sunset and the moonlit evening at our outside venue the video was very clear. While at the reception I wasn't able to hear some of the speeches clearly, but l was so happy that the sound quality was very clear on the video. The interesting thing is that they were very stealth like and you didn't realize they were there videoing everything. I am so happy to have these beautifully captured memories of all the major aspects of the wedding. I've heard so many horror stories from others, l am so blessed to have picked them and will highly recommend Tyars media to my family and friends.

Profile Picture A E, 11/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Excellent work very professional and very organized. they came in as a group and did an qmazing job! Would recommend over and over again!

Profile Picture Maria , 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

It was such a pleasure having janae/TYARS media do my videography for my wedding ! I must say she did such an AMAZING job !! The DVD was absolutely beautiful and made me relive our special day all over again ! I literally started crying :) I can not thank her enough for capturing our special day for us to look back on in the future !! I give her a 10/10.

Profile Picture Ray, 8/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Tyars Media did a fantastic job, she mainrained patience in dealing with my bridal party of over 30 people. Wow that was impressive.

She was very professional in working with my photographer and provideo me with exactly what I was expecting

Profile Picture Jerina, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Tyars Media is an ABSOLUTE MUST HAVE for your wedding/event. Janae is incredibly professional and completely willing to work with your budget and needs for any event. She is super sweet and very attentive. She is so willing to accommodate and go above and beyond for her clients she even took some last minute/end of night photographs that our photographer forgot to take and left early! Janae was right there and was awesome enough to take those pictures for us instead. We also forgot a couple names on our wedding video and Janae re-edited our video AFTER it was delivered to us so that all the names we wanted were on the video. It was my fault she didn't get all the names and she still went above and beyond for us. I can't truly recommend Tyars Media enough. You won't be disappointed. My video turned out absolutely amazing that it brought tears to my family's and I's eyes. It was like we were there all over again. 100% Worth hiring Tyars Media!!!

Profile Picture Amber, 6/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Tyars Media was so easy to work with. Janae was very quick to respond to my (many) emails and made the video just how I hoped!

Profile Picture Brittany, 2/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I am so thrilled with this company! They showed up on time ready to go. The videographer even stayed later than they were scheduled just to get extra footage, I was so excited! I can't wait to see the footage!

Profile Picture Jenny, 10/24/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Traditional, Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, DVD

Janae from Tyars Media is wonderful! She responds very quickly to phone calls and emails. Initially having a videographer for our wedding was not in our initial budget, but after talking to a few of our married friends, they suggested it was a wedding must have. We are so happy we choose to go with Tyars Media!! On the day of our wedding, I didn't realize Janae was at our ceremony until the moment I started to recite my personal wedding vows. Janae captured incredible and memorable moments of our special day. Janae delivered our wedding real within two weeks!! We love our wedding video!! We continue to watch it and share it with our family members. Hire Tyars Media now! Janae is so talented and professional. She listens to your needs and incorporates her expertise into putting your wedding highlight together!!

Profile Picture Sharon, 10/16/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Ceremony, Reception, Documentary

We booked Tyars based upon the great reviews & the value offered. I've been following their work & it's simply amazing for the price they charge. I'm excited to have them film our wedding!

Profile Picture Tondra, 10/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Janae was undoubtedly one of the best people I could have ever imagined doing videography for my wedding. Her communication was incredible, attitude and willingness to do whatever needed to be done was a breath of fresh air in a very stressful event (we all know how stressful weddings are), quality of services were mind-blowing and you truly will not find a videographer with a better personality. I cannot recommend Tyars Media enough. As a videographer and editor myself, I strive to be as amazing as her.

Profile Picture User5486724, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Janae is AMAZING!!! She is incredibly professional while still providing you a great service! So happy that we found her online! It was a last minute decision to add a videographer and we're so thankful that we hired Janae! Worth every cent! Thank you again for such a beautiful video...you're truly a blessing!

Profile Picture Lianne, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We have nothing but thanks to say to Janae for being our videographer for our wedding!! We had such an awesome wedding day and Janae was able to capture those very important moments for us. Additionally, she was communicative, professional, and polite throughout the process. On our actual wedding day, Janae spent many hours with us and a ton of her energy to ensure that we could relive our special day over and over again. Additionally, Janae was not obtrusive in any way and blended so naturally into the scene. We don't even recall seeing her that often, but realized when we received our video that she was there the whole time capturing video from every angle. We appreciate Janae traveling to AZ to complete our video and her efforts at working hard on our finished product. Thanks Janae!!

Profile Picture Sophia, 4/18/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

Special Moment catering was awesome. They provided a complimentary tasting, which, was really full entrees-we had so much food, they gave us doggy bags. They ensured the food we tasted and the presentation would be the same at our reception-which it was. We recievd so many compliments on how good our food was. Special Moment s Catering did a splendid job.

Profile Picture User4953597, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Janae was so kind and professional! Also a very economical price, we are very happy with our video!

Profile Picture Emily , 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Tyars Media was a fantastic vendor to work with. My wife decided late in the game that she wanted a videographer & we were worried we wouldn't be able to find one. After contacting Tyars Media they checked their schedule & found a way to fit us in. The communication was great & everything was taken care of before the big day. During the event they were absolute professionals. They managed to be everywhere & get everything on film but were never once in the way or intrusive. I highly recommend Tyars Media to any couples looking for a videographer. Great value & excellent service.

Profile Picture User5486077, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I would like to give a big thank you to Janae Tyars and her team that filmed my wedding. Adding a videographer was a last minute decision for my wife and I, but we are so thankful that we booked Tyars Media! We would recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer based on the following;

1. Organization
I was impressed with how Tyars Media does bookings online. Janae was prompt to answer all my emails and calls leading up to my wedding.

2. Professionalism
Tyars Media were early to my wedding and coordinated with my DJ beforehand to make sure their equipment was compatible. Throughout the wedding, Tyars Media was everywhere I wanted them to be, to capture all those moments.

3. Value
My wife and I are so glad we invested in a wedding film. Every time we watch our 'highlight reel' we relive our special day and want to cry all over again. You really cannot put a price on the finished product, Janae did a wonderful job. Nearly everyone I have shared the video with has commented that video is amazing. Go see for yourself. http://vimeo.com/m/93016199

Thank you Tyars Media!

Profile Picture Shayne, 3/8/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Tyars Media did a great job with my wedding! The price was very affordable, and the quality was great. Janae was very quick to answer e-mails with questions both before and after the wedding. She was very professional, and arrived early on the wedding day with plenty of time to set-up equipment and check out the venue. My contract included an edit 3-5 minute highlights clip, but Janae went above and beyond and made it several minutes longer! I'm so glad I hired a videographer, as it will be a great way to remember our wedding day.

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My family sat down and watched our wedding video for the first time tonight! We were all so impressed and excited! We couldn't have been any happier with how our wedding video turned out, it brought tears of joy to our eyes!!! You captured every important moment of our wedding day, every smile, tear, dance, music and all of our guests. We can't thank you enough! You provided such a great service and product and we want you to know how much you are appreciated! Thank you! ~ Alisha&Alex Altiveros

Profile Picture Alisha, 11/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Ms Tyars saved our day, literally. We contacted her at the very last minute and she came through seamlessly and without hesitation. We just got our video and could not be happier. It's of top quality, sound and taste and is by far our most precious momento from our big day. Can't thank you enough!! - Gilbert and Hilary Gandara

Profile Picture Hilary, 11/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The wedding video was absolutely perfect! Not only were they so sweet and accommodating for everything at the ceremony and reception, but the highlight reel they did on top of the video almost made me cry all over again. The video messages they had guests leave were fantastic and hilarious! If I had to do everything all over again and had all the money in the world, I would not change a thing. Thank you so much for capturing our day!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/4/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

They did wonderful job even with the terrible rain all day and having to shuffle things around .Thank you so much!!!

Profile Picture Raquel, 3/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We couldn't be more thrilled with our experience! They captured the vibe, the love and all of our crazy personalities perfectly. Our video had us laughing and crying hysterically. We couldn't be more happy with our entire experience. HIGHLY recommended.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 8/12/12, 1 Review