Tyars MEDIA Reviews

37 | Phoenix, AZ

37 Reviews for Tyars MEDIA

37 Tyars MEDIA Reviews

Rochelle · Married on 05/13/2017

On May 13, 2017 Tyars Media made our dreams on true! They have gone above and beyond our wildest dreams and captured details that we never knew existed! Diffently a tear jerker. Thank you again will use you again

• Cece389

Cecelia · Married on 11/26/2016

I've been in contact with Janae and she is fantastic. I was sad thinking I couldn't afford a videographer but I got very lucky as she was in my budget. Grace was our videographer and she was great! I cannot wait to see the final product. Thank you again!
    Cecelia Rodriguez

Sent on 11/30/2016

Tyars MEDIA's reply:

Thank you for the very kind review. You have been a joy to work with, we wish you both the very best!

A E · Married on 11/03/2016

I was very impressed with the level of professionalism displayed by Tyars Media. They were flexible with payments and the quality of the DVD's we received exceeded my expectations. Even with bright sun light, the sunset and the moonlit evening at our outside venue the video was very clear. While at the reception I wasn't able to hear some of the speeches clearly, but l was so happy that the sound quality was very clear on the video. The interesting thing is that they were very stealth like and you didn't realize they were there videoing everything. I am so happy to have these beautifully captured memories of all the major aspects of the wedding. I've heard so many horror stories from others, l am so blessed to have picked them and will highly recommend Tyars media to my family and friends.

Sent on 02/07/2017

Tyars MEDIA's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! Our goal is to capture all of those special moments candidly, without distracting from the magic of the moment. ;-) We are glad you enjoyed our work. We wish you and your family the very best!
  • Y

Yovana · Married on 09/17/2016

Tyars MEDIA exceeded our expectations! We are over the moon with our highlight reel video that they perfected! We feel very lucky that we got such an amazing videographer for our very intimate wedding celebration! Our family & friends can't stop talking about our video! I feel blessed to have found them and for being within our budget! We highly recommend Tyars MEDIA! My husband and I feel like just having a party so we can book them again! Thank you very much Janae Tyars for you amazing professional service and your quick responses! You ROCK! Yovana & Bryant Merino!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Tyars MEDIA's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, it means the world to us to know that you enjoyed your video. :-) You guys did an amazing job on your wedding and were very gracious and sweet. Wishing you both many blessings and the very best!

Maria · Married on 09/04/2016

Excellent work very professional and very organized. they came in as a group and did an qmazing job! Would recommend over and over again!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Tyars MEDIA's reply:

Oh, thank you so much! Our team had such a great time working with you and your gorgeous family. ;-) You all did a fantastic job on a beautiful event. We wish you all the very best!

Ray · Married on 08/14/2016

It was such a pleasure having janae/TYARS media do my videography for my wedding ! I must say she did such an AMAZING job !! The DVD was absolutely beautiful and made me relive our special day all over again ! I literally started crying :) I can not thank her enough for capturing our special day for us to look back on in the future !! I give her a 10/10.

Sent on 04/17/2017

Tyars MEDIA's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was my pleasure working with you and your family. We wish you both the very best!

Jerina · Married on 06/25/2016

Tyars Media did a fantastic job, she mainrained patience in dealing with my bridal party of over 30 people. Wow that was impressive.

She was very professional in working with my photographer and provideo me with exactly what I was expecting

Sent on 08/15/2016

Tyars MEDIA's reply:

Thank you Jerina for the kind review, I really enjoyed working with you and your family, everyone was so welcoming and gracious. We wish you both the very best!

Amber · Married on 06/05/2016

Tyars Media is an ABSOLUTE MUST HAVE for your wedding/event. Janae is incredibly professional and completely willing to work with your budget and needs for any event. She is super sweet and very attentive. She is so willing to accommodate and go above and beyond for her clients she even took some last minute/end of night photographs that our photographer forgot to take and left early! Janae was right there and was awesome enough to take those pictures for us instead. We also forgot a couple names on our wedding video and Janae re-edited our video AFTER it was delivered to us so that all the names we wanted were on the video. It was my fault she didn't get all the names and she still went above and beyond for us. I can't truly recommend Tyars Media enough. You won't be disappointed. My video turned out absolutely amazing that it brought tears to my family's and I's eyes. It was like we were there all over again. 100% Worth hiring Tyars Media!!!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Tyars MEDIA's reply:

I am so glad you enjoyed your video! Your wedding was so beautiful and so much fun. It was such a pleasure working with you and your family. We wish you both the very best!

Brittany · Married on 02/27/2016

Tyars Media was so easy to work with. Janae was very quick to respond to my (many) emails and made the video just how I hoped!

Sent on 08/05/2016

Tyars MEDIA's reply:

Brittany, it was a joy working with you! You both did a fantastic job on your wedding. We wish you both the very best!

Jenny · Married on 10/24/2015

I am so thrilled with this company! They showed up on time ready to go. The videographer even stayed later than they were scheduled just to get extra footage, I was so excited! I can't wait to see the footage!

Sent on 11/01/2015

Tyars MEDIA's reply:

Thank you for the kind review. We wish you both the very best!

Sharon · Married on 10/16/2015

Janae from Tyars Media is wonderful! She responds very quickly to phone calls and emails. Initially having a videographer for our wedding was not in our initial budget, but after talking to a few of our married friends, they suggested it was a wedding must have. We are so happy we choose to go with Tyars Media!! On the day of our wedding, I didn't realize Janae was at our ceremony until the moment I started to recite my personal wedding vows. Janae captured incredible and memorable moments of our special day. Janae delivered our wedding real within two weeks!! We love our wedding video!! We continue to watch it and share it with our family members. Hire Tyars Media now! Janae is so talented and professional. She listens to your needs and incorporates her expertise into putting your wedding highlight together!!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Tyars MEDIA's reply:

Thank you for the kind review! We really appreciate it and I really enjoyed working with you and your family. We wish you both the very best!

Tondra · Married on 10/15/2015

We booked Tyars based upon the great reviews & the value offered. I've been following their work & it's simply amazing for the price they charge. I'm excited to have them film our wedding!

Janae was undoubtedly one of the best people I could have ever imagined doing videography for my wedding. Her communication was incredible, attitude and willingness to do whatever needed to be done was a breath of fresh air in a very stressful event (we all know how stressful weddings are), quality of services were mind-blowing and you truly will not find a videographer with a better personality. I cannot recommend Tyars Media enough. As a videographer and editor myself, I strive to be as amazing as her.

Sent on 10/01/2015

Tyars MEDIA's reply:

Oh, thank you so much for the wonderful review! I absolutely love what I do, and I always hope that shows in my work. Congratulations to the both of you! We wish you both the very best!

Lianne · Married on 06/06/2015

Janae is AMAZING!!! She is incredibly professional while still providing you a great service! So happy that we found her online! It was a last minute decision to add a videographer and we're so thankful that we hired Janae! Worth every cent! Thank you again for such a beautiful video...you're truly a blessing!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Tyars MEDIA's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! It was such a privilege and joy working with you, we wish you both the very best!

We have nothing but thanks to say to Janae for being our videographer for our wedding!! We had such an awesome wedding day and Janae was able to capture those very important moments for us. Additionally, she was communicative, professional, and polite throughout the process. On our actual wedding day, Janae spent many hours with us and a ton of her energy to ensure that we could relive our special day over and over again. Additionally, Janae was not obtrusive in any way and blended so naturally into the scene. We don't even recall seeing her that often, but realized when we received our video that she was there the whole time capturing video from every angle. We appreciate Janae traveling to AZ to complete our video and her efforts at working hard on our finished product. Thanks Janae!!

Sent on 10/03/2015

Tyars MEDIA's reply:

Thank you for such a kind and thoughtful review! It was a pleasure working with you, and we wish you both the very best! :-)

Special Moment catering was awesome. They provided a complimentary tasting, which, was really full entrees-we had so much food, they gave us doggy bags. They ensured the food we tasted and the presentation would be the same at our reception-which it was. We recievd so many compliments on how good our food was. Special Moment s Catering did a splendid job.

Emily · Married on 09/27/2014

Janae was so kind and professional! Also a very economical price, we are very happy with our video!

Tyars Media was a fantastic vendor to work with. My wife decided late in the game that she wanted a videographer & we were worried we wouldn't be able to find one. After contacting Tyars Media they checked their schedule & found a way to fit us in. The communication was great & everything was taken care of before the big day. During the event they were absolute professionals. They managed to be everywhere & get everything on film but were never once in the way or intrusive. I highly recommend Tyars Media to any couples looking for a videographer. Great value & excellent service.

Sent on 10/01/2015

Tyars MEDIA's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you, and we wish you both the very best! :-)
  • Shayne

Shayne · Married on 03/08/2014

I would like to give a big thank you to Janae Tyars and her team that filmed my wedding. Adding a videographer was a last minute decision for my wife and I, but we are so thankful that we booked Tyars Media! We would recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer based on the following;

1. Organization
    I was impressed with how Tyars Media does bookings online. Janae was prompt to answer all my emails and calls leading up to my wedding.

2. Professionalism
    Tyars Media were early to my wedding and coordinated with my DJ beforehand to make sure their equipment was compatible. Throughout the wedding, Tyars Media was everywhere I wanted them to be, to capture all those moments.

3. Value
    My wife and I are so glad we invested in a wedding film. Every time we watch our 'highlight reel' we relive our special day and want to cry all over again. You really cannot put a price on the finished product, Janae did a wonderful job. Nearly everyone I have shared the video with has commented that video is amazing. Go see for yourself. http://vimeo.com/m/93016199

Thank you Tyars Media!

Sent on 04/29/2014

Tyars MEDIA's reply:

Thank you for such a kind review. We really appreciate it, and it was a pleasure working with you. We wish you both the very best!

Rachel · Married on 11/23/2013

Tyars Media did a great job with my wedding! The price was very affordable, and the quality was great. Janae was very quick to answer e-mails with questions both before and after the wedding. She was very professional, and arrived early on the wedding day with plenty of time to set-up equipment and check out the venue. My contract included an edit 3-5 minute highlights clip, but Janae went above and beyond and made it several minutes longer! I'm so glad I hired a videographer, as it will be a great way to remember our wedding day.

Alisha · Married on 11/23/2013

My family sat down and watched our wedding video for the first time tonight! We were all so impressed and excited! We couldn't have been any happier with how our wedding video turned out, it brought tears of joy to our eyes!!! You captured every important moment of our wedding day, every smile, tear, dance, music and all of our guests. We can't thank you enough! You provided such a great service and product and we want you to know how much you are appreciated! Thank you! ~ Alisha&Alex Altiveros

Hilary · Married on 11/02/2013

Ms Tyars saved our day, literally. We contacted her at the very last minute and she came through seamlessly and without hesitation. We just got our video and could not be happier. It's of top quality, sound and taste and is by far our most precious momento from our big day. Can't thank you enough!! - Gilbert and Hilary Gandara

Laura · Married on 10/04/2013

The wedding video was absolutely perfect! Not only were they so sweet and accommodating for everything at the ceremony and reception, but the highlight reel they did on top of the video almost made me cry all over again. The video messages they had guests leave were fantastic and hilarious! If I had to do everything all over again and had all the money in the world, I would not change a thing. Thank you so much for capturing our day!

Raquel · Married on 03/09/2013

They did wonderful job even with the terrible rain all day and having to shuffle things around .Thank you so much!!!

Chelsea · Married on 08/12/2012

We couldn't be more thrilled with our experience! They captured the vibe, the love and all of our crazy personalities perfectly. Our video had us laughing and crying hysterically. We couldn't be more happy with our entire experience. HIGHLY recommended.