Two Sisters Catering Reviews

27 | Dallas, TX

27 Reviews for Two Sisters Catering

Bensey · Married on 05/27/2018

We used Two Sisters Catering for our recent wedding at the Dallas Arboretum. In our opinion, Two Sisters went above and beyond in their role as a caterer.

First of all, the food was amazing and we received many compliments from our guests on it. Two Sisters was one of a handful of caterers I reached out to who was willing to work with us to achieve our requested type of food (southern), style (family style) and was able to meet our budget.

Secondly, Monica at Two Sisters helped us with event rentals, general space planning and working with the Arboretum. This was not something I expected from a caterer, but it helped me to have someone who was also helping to manage outside vendors.

Monica's familiarity with the Arboretum was a huge asset when it came to choosing event rentals (e.g, colors, numbers, chair styles) and thinking about the logistics of the night. She is extremely knowledgeable and far exceeded our expectations.

Tony · Married on 05/26/2018

You cannot beat the service provided by Two Sisters Catering. We chose them for our wedding in the Dallas area and were impressed with communication, ease of working with them, the great prices, and flexible menu. Monica was amazing and in many ways acted like a second coordinator. Her experience is unmatched. On the day of our wedding, we did not have to worry about anything at all. Set up went completely smooth, the presentation was beautiful, and the food was amazing! We had the perfect amount of food for a large crowd. In addition, the day-of staff and bartenders took great care of our guests. We could not have been happier. I hope to see Two Sisters in business for a very long time as we will certainly use their services again for future life events.

Also, go for lunch! The catering shop has a great cafe.

Crystal · Married on 10/14/2017

Amazing. As a wedding coordinator I must say I’m do impressed with Two Sisters. Ajene was so wonderful to work with. She was very detailed and organized through the entire planning process which is so helpful. The entire staff on the day of were very friendly and professional, not to mention the food was so yummy. I can’t wait to work with them again. I will definitely be referring them to many of my brides in the future. To get great service and food is a rare find and these guys nailed all important aspects. Keep up the great work. You all are amazing.

Breanna · Married on 10/07/2017

Two Sisters Catering is FANTASTIC!!! Working with Monica at Two Sisters...she is just the sweetest person you can work with on catering services and made every decision stress free; she will make your dreams come true with the team she works with!! From initial meeting and food tasting to the big day, everything was seamless and I didn't have a worry in the world. Her bar staff and wait staff are absolutely on top of it as well, and everything on the day of the wedding went off without a hitch. For hors d'oeuvres we had apricot rumaki, mac and cheese fritters, spinach artichoke empanadas, and jerk pork wantons... phenomenal!!! My guests raved about them! For dinner we had a mixed green salad with fresh seasonal veggies, horseradish rubbed beef tenderloin, roasted mini potatoes, almond broccoli, a yeast roll, and Two Sisters Spiced Tea..... again... we are still getting comments from our guests and wedding party saying that was one of the best meals they ever had! My husband and I loved it so much as to put our little leftovers we had through a food saver and froze them to enjoy for dinner every now and then! (our guests went back for second and third plates it was so good!). I HIGHLY recommend Two Sisters Catering for your event... I promise you, you will not regret working with them. I could seriously go on and on about how pleased I am with the service, food, and relationships made with working with them :)
    (I wish I had photos to share, but I am still waiting on my photographer to get back with me on food spread photos, but their presentation is gorgeous and we did buffer style)

Susan · Married on 08/11/2017

Two Sisters is amazing! From my first contact through email, which was replied to by Monica within 30 minutes, and then a follow-up phone call, I knew my search for a caterer for my daughter's wedding had likely come to an end. I described what we wanted and she sent a proposal with sample menus. We then picked some things to sample and set up a tasting with me, the bride, the groom and matron of honor. We met Monica in person and the chef. They did a great job on all the food we sampled and even offered to get something that hadn't been on the sample menu for us to try. The selections were made and then Monica promptly got back to me with a proposal based on what selections the bride and groom made. Monica also made a site visit with us to plan exactly what she'd need to accommodate our requests for dinner. Planning is the key to success! She spoke directly with the venue people to make sure everyone was on the same page about what was allowed and what wasn't. Fast forward to wedding day. Monica's team arrived and started setting up. The head of the team met with me upon arrival and went over details for the reception to make sure we had all bases covered. The food was excellent and the service impeccable. Everyone on the team was amazing, professional and hard working. They were doing things that weren't even in their job description to help out and go above and beyond without being asked. I truly cannot say enough good things about them. If you want to work with truly kind, caring, professional people whose goal is to make sure your event is all you want it to be, look no further than Two Sisters for your catering needs. Thank you for the amazing job you did catering my daughter's wedding! If I have a catering need in the future, I will definitely be calling Two Sisters!

Shelly · Married on 05/13/2017

Two Sisters did an amazing job for our wedding reception at the Dallas Arboretum! The food was wonderful, and they were complete pros--so easy to work with and helpful. They went above and beyond to help us create the reception we imagined for our guests and I would recommend them for any event. A special shout out to Mallory for her efforts and patience. She is a pleasure to work with!

Lewis · Married on 10/20/2016

Two Sisters catering is the best and I really enjoyed the party there. My friend party was very well organized and the food was also very delicious.

Meaghan · Married on 06/12/2016

Two Sisters is incredible. Not only is the food to die for, but Monica is one of the kindest, most responsive, accommodating, lovely people to work with in planning an event! My parents live in Baltimore, so they did the majority of their planning long-distance, but Monica was always right on top of any change they asked for, or question they had, and would make time to see them when they came to town. From your first meeting with Monica and Two Sisters you truly feel like your wedding is in the hands of a great team, and that they have it totally under control. We got SO many compliments about the food that was served, and the catering team the day of the event was efficient, very pleasant, attentive and just a delight. This is a tremendous company and I'd do business with them a thousand times over.

Brannen · Married on 05/29/2016

Two Sisters is an amazing catering company. We worked with Monica on our wedding at Texas Discovery Gardens and she really went above and beyond - attended the 15-day walkthrough, made sure we (the bride, groom, & parents) got drinks, appetizers, and dinner, and was simply a joy to work with. She also coordinated extra rentals (tables, chairs) and linens, which was a huge help. Thank you, Monica!!! As for the food itself, it was unbelievably good. The meat and vegetarian options were cooked perfectly and not a guest went without food. Everything was delicious - the menu, food, and staff were perfect.
    Two Sisters also catered our makeup/prep brunch, and again everything was delicious and the staff courteous and professional.
    Could not recommend them highly enough if you're looking for a high-class professional caterer and seriously delicious food.

We worked with Monica through the process and she was absolutely amazing! She made us feel so confident that the day would go well! Her staff was incredible and they were professional and great people. The food was fantastic and people are still talking about our gourmet mashed potato bar, it was the hit of the night. They put together a bag full of food/cake for my husband and I to take back to the hotel the night of our wedding. The bag of goodies was a great addition to an amazing but long day/night. Our tasting was professional and the chef was friendly and great. I highly recommend working with Two Sisters because not only was the food unforgettable, but the staff is one of a kind

• Y

Yvette · Married on 11/21/2015

We had a great experience with Two Sisters Catering. We originally considered about 5 different caterers when we started planning our wedding. We were looking for a good value, delicious food and someone easy to work with. Two Sisters definitely exceeded our expectations.

We worked with Monica who was amazing from when we contacted her through our wedding day. We did not have a formal wedding coordinator and Monica really enabled our wedding to be a success without one. She asked us good questions to make sure we were covering all of bases and was very responsive to any of our questions (she was always available via phone).

Our tasting experience was great. We had some unique food choices and Two Sisters and Monica were able to accommodate and make adjustments and good suggestions. We also wanted to make some changes several months after the tasting and we were able to taste some of these items as well.

Our venue did not have a kitchen, so all of our food was cooked off site. This was a bit of a concern for us, but everything turned out great. We had a lot of compliments from our guests on how much they enjoyed the food.

All of our rentals were handled through Two Sisters and they were able to put us in touch with a source for wine, beer and liquor. They set up our venue, bar tended and did all of the cleanup. They did a great job with all of this and helped us make good day of adjustments (we moved the location of the cocktail hour due to weather).

We would highly recommend Two Sisters and Monica for your wedding!

• O

Olesya · Married on 04/26/2015

Kyle and I worked with Mallory at Two Sisters Catering for our wedding at the Dallas Arboretum and we were more than thrilled with the food, set up, service, appearance, staff, and Celebrations Rentals! Our guests are still saying how great the food was and Kyle and I were able to just sit back and know they would take care of everything on the day of the wedding. Mallory was so great to work with from the start and helped us with anything we needed. I would definitely recommend them to anyone for any event.

Olesya and Kyle

• User3920356 · 2+ years ago

We could not have been more thrilled with our experience with Two Sisters-- Mallory went above & beyond to make sure everything was organized & there was nothing for us to worry about the day of! There was a HUGE storm the night of our outdoor wedding & the staff could not have been more amazing with the professional way they handled it & salvaged the night. Our guests are still raving about the food-- who raves about wedding food??! It was THAT good!

Meg · Married on 12/31/2014

Two Sisters catering provided an amazing catering experience for our daughter's wedding. We had rented a venue that provided the site only with no other services. Monica Wilson from Two Sisters helped us pull the entire evening together. Along with a delicious menu the guests raved about, Monica's serving staff and bartenders were professional and gracious. Most importantly, Monica and her staff took ownership for any issue that arose and handled it quirky so that my husband and I were able to enjoy our evening.

Kelsie · Married on 04/19/2014

Looooved working with Two Sisters. Monica was sent from heaven to help brides-to-be with all their catering and wedding needs. Seriously, though, pay a little extra to book Two Sisters. They will take such good care of your event, and then some. There are probably aspects of dinner that I didn't even realize were being taken care of because they execute their tasks so flawlessly. They thought of everything! They worked directly with Celebration Rentals to handle all linens, extra tables, etc. Staff was very professional and kept all our guests perfectly happy. Monica even thought to bring us a snack after our ceremony AND packed us a bag of leftovers for the ride back to the hotel. (We ate ALL of those leftovers, too, because their food is delicious.) I'll be stopping by their cafe in Deep Ellum for more soon!

Monica was friendly & super flexible. She helped us big a menu that was in our budget but didn't sacrifice on yumminess! She also helped accommodate a family member who was vegetarian. The servers/catering staff were also wonderful to work with - the perfect kind of services when you didn't even realize they were around because everything was being taken care of so flawlessly. Foods I want to mention: Rosemary bread pudding, mashed potatoes, bacon wrapped apricots!! Our guests also raved about the dessert bar selections. The bartender Sarah K. was also great - she kept everyones drinks refreshed & cold! She paid special attention to us in particular, making sure we always had water/diet coke or our favorite drink! She even created a little special drink, which was delicious! We can't stay enough about Two Sisters. I'm just happy I've learned about their little cafe near where I work...

Nancy · Married on 03/16/2013

We were somewhat limited in our catering selection due to our ceremony site requirements. Of the list, I calld two of the caterers - It only took a phone call to decide on Two Sisters. Their professionalism, attention to detail and overall service is impeccible from the get-go. We knew from our tasting that the food would be great - and it was. The staff was amazingly professional and I love how they just "handle things"! We dropped off sodas, items for the guest book table etc the day before and they just swoop in and get everything set up. I even got a check in the mail a few days after the wedding.. I'm still not sure what that is for as I haven't reviewed... but it's appreciated none the less! Great company with great food and incredible service. Greg & Nancy

Natalie · Married on 09/25/2010

Although I didn't eat much on my wedding night (what bride does?), Two Sisters was amazing. Beyond the food, which my guests raved about, the service was impeccable and Monica's attention to detail made me feel like I was in good hands. Even though I had a buffet dinner and two bars, servers continued to make the rounds to tables to refill wine and water glasses, serve cake, and clear plates away. I could not have picked a better caterer!

• InfamousQBert

Bethany · Married on 09/23/2010

We really loved this team. We wanted a vegetarian, and eco-friendly meal and they did it with aplomb. They were UBER professional and the food was AMAZING. They may be a little out of budget for some couples, but we were able to swing it since we kept the guest count very low. If you can afford them, it’s worth every penny. They use as much local and organic food as they can find, and they handle all of your rentals through Ducky Bob’s, for no up charge. The waitstaff was great, and both Monica & Stephanie were wonderful to work with.

Christie · Married on 06/12/2009

My husband and I are very passionate about food, but were on a smaller budget for our wedding. Two Sister's was the perfect choice for us. They provided wonderfully cooked food at a price that was in our budget. The tasting they provided us with was very personal to us and very helpful. They will help with everything on the day of the wedding, too. They offer a day of the wedding coordinator for extra if desired. They will work up an extremely detailed contract that is very beneficial. Loved the food and can't beat the service!!! We had around 250 for the price listed below.

Amy · Married on 06/06/2009

I loved working with Two Sisters. We worked with Monica Wilson and she could not have been more helpful or responsive to questions. She really helped us think about a lot of details like menus, table decor, and so on, in addition to providing food, arranging for service staff, and coordinating the liquor delivery/bar set-up for our venue. We got so many compliments on the food (mashed potato martini bar, jumbo shrimp, a great assortment of fruit/cheeses/crackers/olives, beef tenderloin) and enjoyed the heck out of the leftovers they kindly sent with us in our getaway car. We planned the wedding from afar, and I never hesitated to call or email Monica with questions, to which she always responded promptly and in detail. She was a lifesaver and the food was awesome.

Kristen · Married on 06/02/2007

I cannot say enough positive things about Stephanie and the staff at Two Sisters Catering. Most weddings have food that falls into the same catagory with hospital and airplane food. Our wedding had *amazing* food. From our first meeting, I had total confidence that the food would look and taste great. I'm a little picky, and the chef came up with a custom menu just for us. Two Sisters has all sorts of decoration things in the back of their store that you can choose from. Dishes, Stands, Strands of crystal beads-- all of that is just included when you book with them. Stephanie has excellent taste and made everything look absolutely beautiful.

And did I mention that the food was delicious?

Two Sisters is THE BEST catering service in the DFW area!

Jodie · Married on 05/01/2010

Food is one of the most important aspects of a wedding to us and Two Sisters exceeded our (and our guests) expectations. From the menu to the decor/buffet setup to their awesome brownie lollipops, everyone loved the food and many went back for seconds. We loved working with Stephanie for our wedding at the Arboretum. It is so nice to work with a professional vendor who was very experienced in wedding events and the venue we used. It helps make the planning less stressful! They were very accommodating to allow multiple tastings for our menu selection so we could ensure we would have the best menu for our day! There was a mixup the day of with our alcohol order, but we had a fabulous evening anyway, so I just recommend you have a coordinator the day of to verify all your plans (this is really needed for all your day of plans, not just catering).

• lmc8105

Lisa · Married on 09/05/2009

Two Sisters Catering did a fantastic job catering for my wedding reception at the Dallas Arboretum. They were very organized, offered delivery services of other items need for the reception site, and had a good working relationship with the wedding event planners at the Arboretum. We felt at ease working with Two Sisters.

Katherine · Married on 06/22/2007

We planned this wedding from overseas and they were very flexible and efficient on short notice. Also, the food (though a little pricey) was excellent. I recommmend the spiced tea.