Two Sisters and a Party Reviews

5 | Akron, OH

5 Reviews for Two Sisters and a Party

From the moment I met Debbie I knew I had made the right decision. I had a whole team of people helping me at all times. I never had to worry about anything. My parents were so happy with their service they paid for it themselves and hired them to coordinate a Christmas party. WHAT A WONDERFULL SERVICE THEY PROVIDE.

Sent on 03/15/2016

Michele · Married on 06/19/2015

Debbie did an outstanding job with the flowers!
    She listened to my requests and offered advice.
    As the officiant she prepared us the night before at the rehearsal
    So I was not nervous at all on my special day!

Meg · Married on 06/21/2014

Debbie was excellent and made sure my day was perfect!

• F

Fran · Married on 07/10/2010

Two Sisters And a Party coordinated my wedding from begining to end and did an amazing job!! Having this team coordinate my wedding made it possible for my husband and I to enjoy our period of engagement and wedding day stress free. They helped find all the vendors we needed to include ordering save-the-date cards, invitations, photography, and a venue. Not only did they find me a venue but they also sprung into action when my first venue went out of business 2 months before my wedding but they also quickly let me know they would handle it and found me a bigger and better venue....And for the same price as the first.
    On the day of the wedding these sister not only provided the DJ service that kept people on the dance floor all night but they also set up and decorated the reception hall, decorated the church, met us at the church and made sure everyone's flowers were perfect, set up a special candy bar, took care of EVERY inquiry of what to do and when during the reception and made sure our wedding day memories were magical.

• User6190478 · 2+ years ago

These 2 sisters are so professional and wonderful they seem apart of the family! They make sure your special day is over all just that...SPECIAL! Never had to worry about anything, they were on top of it all!!!