Two Rivers Chamber Music Reviews

Two Rivers Chamber Music 5
Two Rivers Chamber Music 6
Two Rivers Chamber Music 7

Laura · Married on 10/18/2014

Michael and the team at Two Rivers are top notch. I could not have ben more pleased with the string trio that played during our ceremony, and then during our cocktail hour. Two Rivers is attentive, flexible, punctual, fun, and amazingly talented. I highly recommend this group to anyone!!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Dana · Married on 10/05/2014

Two Rivers Chamber Music provided the most wonderful variety of music imaginable. From classical to some pop tunes, the arrangements were magnificent! The professionalism demonstrated by the group was noticed by all. Many of our guests stopped their conversations so that they were able to listen without interruption. They are very flexible and diligently take into consideration any requests , but they are also quite skilled in making suggestions. Their experience shines through! By far, the most beautiful wedding music that we've ever heard. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Kristin · Married on 10/04/2014

Michael responded quickly to my initial inquiry and continued to show the same level of responsiveness through our wedding day (often getting in touch before I thought of something). Guests commented on how much they enjoyed the ceremony music - it was lovely. We chose selected songs for the wedding ceremony itself but left the prelude up to the musicians. Two Rivers Chamber Music really completed the outdoor setting - thanks again!!! It was fantastic!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Heather · Married on 09/13/2014

Professional, prompt, and extremely understanding! Nothing at our wedding happened on time and Michael was flexible and accommodating to our needs. We would not hesitate to book these services again. Thank you for your help making our wedding a wonderful and amazing experience!

Sent on 09/28/2014

Two Rivers Chamber Music was AMAZING! We hired them as entertainment for an annual dinner we (Johns Hopkins University) host every May. They were such a hit! From beginning to end, they were very responsive, flexible and easy to work with. On the day of the event, they were on time and scored big with our doctors and guests as everyone arrived! We really enjoyed their diverse music selections! Highly recommended and would definitely book them again!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Jeff · Married on 07/26/2014

My wife had everything taken care of when we browsed through eventwire and didn't expect to hire any additional vendors, but when we came across two rivers chamber music we had to do whatever it took to get them to play at our wedding. We watched all their videos and listened to all there samples and became super fans without having met or heard them live. Michael was our main contact and was extremely helpful the entire time by guiding us with questions and trying to make sure we were comfortable and that our needs we're taken care of. We were able to provide a few songs which meant a lot to me and my wife and Michael and his team were able to learn the music and perform them perfectly. They are wonderful artists and I couldn't thank them enough. This was the best decision we made and I highly recommend Two Rivers Chamber Music for any event.

Sent on 08/17/2014

Nancy · Married on 06/16/2012

This group performed BEAUTIFULLY at my daughter's wedding this past weekend. We requested two new songs that they were happy to learn and perform and also asked for the enhanced electronic sound system that they provided at an exceptionally reasonable rate. Absolutely terrific and great prices and very very easy to work with. I highly recommend!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Jennifer · Married on 08/25/2018

Michael was great to work with and very quick to get back to me throughout the entire process. Two Rivers has a huge music library to select from (for string quartet and trio). Definitely don't hesitate to check out their website. It's a great way to get to know how perfect they sound. As a musician myself, I could sense they worked very well together and I wouldn’t have to overthink my decision to hire them. My friends and family loved them.

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Two Rivers Chamber Music 12
    Two Rivers Chamber Music 13
    Two Rivers Chamber Music 14

Brad · Married on 06/17/2017

Working with Matthew and his team was an absolute pleasure and Matthew made the entire process a breeze. Matthew is responsive and will set up a call with you prior to the wedding to go over the details and to accommodate your music selections. Their website is also very helpful to help guide you through music selections and to listen to audio files. The trio we hired was on time, delivered exactly what we had hoped for, professional and the music was beautiful! From the ceremony, to the cocktail reception and the dinner reception, we were so impressed and received many compliments about how beautiful the music was.

We are beyond pleased with Two Rivers Chamber Music and would highly recommend them. You will not be disappointed; a must hire.

Sent on 06/23/2017

Two Rivers Chamber Music was easy to work with, and more importantly, they sounded great! We hired a trio for our outdoor wedding ceremony and cocktail hour, and requested a song outside of their repertoire. Everything went perfectly! Our ceremony music was just as requested, and everyone loved them during the cocktail hour. We could not have asked for anything better. They were professional and gave our wedding a bit of elegance (but also some fun)! I would recommend to anyone who is looking for event music.

Sent on 10/28/2015
  • Elyse

Elyse · Married on 08/11/2018

Great musicians!

Excellent group of musicians! I hired Two Rivers to do ceremony and cocktail hour music at my wedding. I worked primarily with Michael to schedule and organize the timeline and music selections. He was great to work with, and they did a wonderful job!

Sent on 12/18/2018