Two Rivers Chamber Music Reviews

Two Rivers Chamber Music 5
Two Rivers Chamber Music 6
Two Rivers Chamber Music 7

Jennifee · Married on 06/05/2016

Two chambers helped make my day magical. They provided the most beautiful music to walk down the aisle to. Helped make it the best day of my life.

Sent on 06/30/2016

I actually did not use this quartet for a wedding, but rather to perform an original composition at a recording studio. From the initial response of the first email, the communication and response times were excellent. Their playing was terrific and it's a very easy-going group of performers. I very much recommend them!

Sent on 05/28/2016
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 05/07/2016

A Must-Have Trio

Not only was Michael wonderful to do business with, our guests raved about our ceremony music. They were one of our favorite parts of the wedding - highly recommend!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Lauren · Married on 04/30/2016

We couldn't have asked for better music during our ceremony and cocktail hour. It truly made the experience of walking down the aisle that much more magical with the music coming from the trio. They played every song we requested with excellence and were so professional. We loved that we were able to have live music and to have songs played that represented us. We are so happy we chose to go with them!

Sent on 05/14/2016

Durwood · Married on 04/30/2016

I LOVED working with Two Rivers. They were so easy to communicate with and were so helpful when we needed to come up with a music plan for our wedding. The performance itself was amazing. They even helped us get a trumpet to accompany them on selected pieces. The entire musical experience with Two Rivers was more than I could have hoped for. I am so thankful I selected them from the many musicians that were available. I'm also glad we had a member of the quartet attend our rehearsal.

Sent on 05/17/2016

Kelly · Married on 11/14/2015

I highly recommend. We hired a string duo from Two Rivers to play during our ceremony, and they did an amazing job! Perfect song selections and perfect timing! Stress free across the board. I highly recommend!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Lynn · Married on 11/14/2015

We hired Two Rivers for our wedding on November 14, 2015. They played during the ceremony and during our cocktail hour. Matthew and Michael were extremely helpful throughout the entire process from our first contact to the day of our wedding. They helped us select our music for the wedding ceremony (traditional Catholic mass) and for our cocktail hour (pop music). They also coordinated with our organist and cantor to make sure all the music worked seamlessly for the ceremony. They were very professional and extremely talented. We still receive compliments from our guests about how great the string quartet was on our wedding day. We highly recommend hiring Two Rivers for your wedding or any event!

Sent on 02/21/2016

David · Married on 10/24/2015

Two Rivers did a wonderful job at our wedding. The sound quality was excellent and it really added to the mood of our wedding. Highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Eryn · Married on 10/02/2015

Two Rivers Chamber Music completely took our ceremony and cocktail music to the next level. Their music catalog is vast, and is surely to offer something for everyone regardless of your musical taste. Working with them was a dream. Matt was very kind and cooperative in working through our musical selections for the processional and recessional, and made our vision a reality. To hear the selections we made being played while we walked in and out of our ceremony was just amazing. They sounded beautiful and this type of musical element completely elevated the ceremony and cocktail hour to the heights we had envisioned it could. Our guests continue to comment on how nice the Quartet sounded! Thanks so much for working so closely with us and allowing our ceremony and cocktail hour to take flight! We highly recommend Two Rivers; if we could give them more than 5 stars we would!!!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Two Rivers Chamber made our wedding ceremony everything I dreamed of and more! Their style, poise, and talent are remarkable and made our ceremony so beautiful and special. My mother, mother-in-law, and I met them at a bridal expo last year. Their music made us all stop dead in our tracks and once they began playing the song I wanted to walk down the aisle to, we all had tears in our eyes. We did not have a string quartet in our initial wedding budget but after hearing Two Rivers, we shifted some things around to make room. If you have room in your budget, I would highly recommend doing so. Our guests are still raving about how amazing they were weeks later.

Sent on 10/15/2015
  • Ron English Jr

Ronald · Married on 09/26/2015

Two Rivers Chamber Music was the perfect addition to our wedding ceremony. Michael was very easy to work with and they have a very wide musical selection. We used their services for two hours (pre-ceremony, ceremony, cocktail hour). Unfortunately, having to take pictures, we missed out on some of the selections we really wanted to hear but they added the perfect ambiance and we would definitely hire them again for other events. All of our guests raved about the string quartet. Thank you Two Rivers for making our day extra special!

Sent on 11/21/2015
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/19/2015

We were extremely happy with Two Rivers Chamber Music. Michael was excellent to work with and very accommodating, from extending their time at the last minute, to changing their set up location at the venue, to even taking requests from guests. They were incredibly professional and polished, both in appearance and sound. Their song list was extensive and all of their music was throughly enjoyed by everyone. Our wedding guests are still raving about them two months later! Hire them for your wedding, you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 11/25/2015

Julie · Married on 09/12/2015

Matthew and the string quartet were professional throughout the entire process. They were easy to contact, helpful when discussing the music selection and prompt and accomodating on the day. Add to that their outstanding talent as musicains and you have a truly special experience. I would not hesitate in recommending Two Rivers and would book them again in a heart beat!

Julie Kinrade

Sent on 09/21/2015

Mark · Married on 09/12/2015

Absolutely stunning and fantastic. Their musicians are complete professionals and know how to please. Easy communication and planning and very easy to work with. Extremely accommodating. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

Sent on 09/23/2015
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 08/08/2015

Two Rivers Chamber Music helped make our wedding ceremony truly special. We had a trio for our ceremony and the performers were incredible professionals who are some of the best musicians I've ever heard. It was so helpful to watch videos and listen to clips of their performances before we selected them and their website was so easy to navigate. They were even able to create an arrangement for a specific song that I wanted included as part of our ceremony. They were so flexible and easy to work with and I didn't worry about the music for our weddingone bit. I highly recommend this group for weddings and other events.

Sent on 11/14/2015

Jeff · Married on 07/03/2015

Two Rvers provided a string quartet for our wedding ceremony and cocktail reception. They performed a variety of classical and contemporary arrangements. Most importantly, they sounded absolutely amazing! Multiple guests commented on how beautiful the music was. Also, Matthew was very helpful with music selection and giving suggestions for flow of the program. They arrived in plenty of time to set up and were extremely professional. If you need a string quartet, look no further. Thanks for making our wedding perfect!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Ruth · Married on 06/13/2015

Ever since I was a little girl, I pondered about my wedding and what it would be like. I imagined myself walking down the aisle to a four string quartet playing Canon in D. And searching to find a quartet, we stumbled through Gig Masters and discovered Two Rivers Chamber Music. They responded immediately and we hired them. I worked with Michael to create a special song that I would sing at the end of my vows. Without hesitation, he agreed and wrote the charts for his musicians to play and accompany me. It was absolutely perfect. The surprise was kept until I opened my voice. Thank you Two Rivers, for allowing us the Perfect Music for Our Perfect Day!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Two Rivers Chamber Music provided the best soundtrack to our wedding ceremony! We could not have asked for better musicians to perform our ceremony music. We had the String Quartet, and so many of our guests came up to us after the ceremony raving about how amazing they were. Two Rivers checked in with us leading up to the wedding to ensure that they were prepared and on the same page as us for the wedding day. The String Quartet made every entrance and the exit seem extra grand! The music was truly incredible, and we would

Sent on 06/03/2015
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/02/2015

We truly enjoyed our string duo performance by Two Rivers Chamber Music at my wedding ceremony! Matthew was so instrumental (no pun intended, haha) in helping me pick out my music and arrangements for the occasion. Our phone and email conversations were such a pleasure. They were professional and dressed very well the day of the performance so much so that I confused Michael for a groomsman the day of our wedding, haha. The music itself was performed impeccably and we could not have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 05/31/2015

Two Rivers Chamber Music was fantastic! We consulted with Matthew during the process, and he was great at communicating with us every step of the way. They arranged a piece of music for our processional (which was awesome), and we were so impressed with their professionalism and quality performance. Most importantly, due to outside circumstances, we had to reschedule our entire wedding three days before it was supposed to happen. We had to bump the wedding up one day, as well as change venues. Matthew was forced to scramble at the last minute to assemble a new group of available musicians. He did it, though, and you never would've guessed it when you heard them play! Wonderful group of musicians.

Sent on 05/09/2015

Dave · Married on 04/25/2015

We wanted our guests to enjoy a feast of classical tunes while waiting for our ceremony to begin, as well as the ceremony pieces themselves and jazzier tunes for the cocktail reception afterward, and Two Rivers delivered for us — and excelled on all three fronts. Michael also worked with me to include both a trumpet player as well as a vocalist for several of the tunes — and everything synced together perfectly. We were very pleased with their performance, and can’t say enough about the classy atmosphere they created for our guests. We highly recommend them for anyone booking live music for their ceremony.

Sent on 11/30/2015

E · Married on 11/26/2014

This musical group, Two Rivers Chamber Music, was outstanding. I hired them for our wedding a year ago. (Sorry for the delay!) Matthew Polonchak who was my contact was so accommodating with all of my requests. When I came up with the idea to surprise my husband with one of his favorite songs as our song to walk down the aisle to, Matthew, was incredible! He didn't know the song but looked it up on YouTube and did a custom arrangement suited for a string quartet. This took our guests' breath away and brought tears to my husband's eyes. I can't say enough about Two Rivers. People are still talking about the live music during our wedding ceremony and it's one of the highlights of our wedding video. Thanks Matthew and Two Rivers for making our wedding so special!

Sent on 09/26/2016

We booked them for our ceremony and cocktail hour music.
    My wife and I reside in NYC and got married in Baltimore, MD. Matthew was easy to communicate with over skype and the phone. He took the time to work around our schedule and to make sure we were comfortable with everything. The group provides a repertoire that is very diverse. The played classical affair for our ceremony and for the cocktail hour a variety of pop and rock. Our guests, family and friends loved them.

Sent on 11/29/2014

Barbara · event on 11/02/2014

Two Rivers performed at our Anniversary party this past Sunday and I could not have been more pleased. I listened to their music online and fell in love. They are very talented musicians and I was so glad to have found them. Everyone at our party wanted their name and number and thought their performance was absolutely lovely. My husband and I prefer Frank Sinatra music which they were able to come up with so that made our day.

I recommend them highly!

Sent on 11/04/2014

David · Married on 10/19/2014

Service and music was exceptional! Lauren and Michael creatively comprised a contemporary music selection to accommodate our specific nontraditional taste. My wife and I were thoroughly impressed and delighted at their ability to take our ideas and turn them into reality. Our guests’ comments were all positive. The music brought additional life and feeling to our beautiful day. Great price too!

Sent on 11/03/2014