Two Rivers Chamber Music Reviews

Two Rivers Chamber Music 6
Two Rivers Chamber Music 7
  • Nick

Nick · Married on 08/20/2017

Two Rivers Chamber Music was absolutely wonderful for our August 2017 wedding. We initially heard them perform at "The Big Fake Wedding" about two years ago and we immediately knew that we wanted them to play at our wedding. They are well worth everything and added so much to our wedding and was well-worth the investment. The contact person, Michael, was responsive, professional, and flexible and the music was beautiful. We were able to choose both traditional and popular music. They even played "Don't Stop Believing" as we did the recessional. My only regret was that I was unable to hear more of the music! I would highly recommend their services for any event.

Sent on 08/28/2017
  • Sheariah

Sheariah · Married on 08/10/2017

Two Rivers Chamber Music added such a beautiful element to the ceremony during our reception. However, in addition to their quality work, since the wedding ceremony was delayed 30 minutes due to traffic, they were willing to stay an additional 30 minutes passed the contracted time. I would highly recommend them to any couple looking for beautiful music on their wedding day.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Caitlin · Married on 07/29/2017

Two Rivers was a pleasure working with. They played for our ceremony and worked with us to know what music we wanted them to play. We gave them our professional, recessional, and bridal music and they built a beautiful playlist around our choices.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Helen · Married on 06/03/2017

I was very impressed with Michael and his group. They did such a great job. We had a church wedding, so I was nervous about balancing traditional and fun music -- they exceeded my expectations. Michael was very responsive and worked with us to make sure that the day was exactly what I had envisioned.

Sent on 06/21/2017

Sunny · Married on 05/20/2017

From initial outreach to the day-of, every interaction I had with this team was wonderful - and stress free!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Megan · Married on 05/13/2017

This group is the real deal. They made our ceremony so lovely and unforgettable. Matthew was such a pleasure to work with. He was very responsive, accommodating, and easy to talk to throughout the planning process. I felt like i kept springing things on him last minute, but he had no problem fitting them in. Him and the other musicians knew exactly when to play and when to fade out, making everything run so smoothly. They are a very talented group, making it worth every penny. Thank you guys for making our reception so elegant!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Amanda · Married on 05/05/2017

Fantastic, professional and beautiful music! Two Rivers worked with me to customize the perfect ceremony and cocktail hour music! Great to work with! Would highly recommend! My guests are still talking about how much they loved Two Rivers!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Deanna · Married on 04/21/2017

Excellent and professional musicians that made all the difference during my ceremony! I've been married for almost two weeks now, and people are still commenting on how beautiful and emotional the ceremony was, largely due to the music accompanying it. Michael P. was amazing to work with whenever I needed to talk and review things, get advice on song choice, or needed to adjust or change the order of my ceremony. His flexibility put me at ease, and I would recommend this group for any event, really!!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Nicole · Married on 03/18/2017

Two Rivers Chamber Music provided Ceremony and cocktail hour music for my wedding on 3/18 and the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club, and could not have been better. Matt was extremely responsive to all of my requests, and was able to accommodate all of my last-minute questions and changes. Their music selection and performance quality were great, and my guests were very impressed by their repertoire of TV Show and Movie theme songs. I just wish I had gotten to spend more time inside during the cocktail hour so that I could have heard more of them myself!

Sent on 03/31/2017

Laura · Married on 03/04/2017

Excellent, excellent musicians. Michael had excellent communication, and they were a pleasure to accommodate us on such short notice. We booked them for our ceremony and cocktail hour, and it definitely made a HUGE impact! I highly, HIGHLY recommend Two Rivers!

Sent on 03/24/2017

Albert · Married on 12/31/2016

Two Rivers Chamber Music provided a string quartet for our wedding, adding an elegance that we could not have expected from anyone else. Professionalism was their calling card, as they were dressed impeccably, communicated well throughout the process, and are extremely skilled musicians. Their ability to navigate and transition seamlessly between traditional and modern popular music was impressive, and meant that they were the perfect accompaniment for both ceremony and cocktail hour.

I don't plan on getting married again, but if I did, I'd have Two Rivers Chamber Music perform at the one as well!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Tyler · Married on 10/23/2016

These guys were fantastic. They were incredibly easy to work with, flexible and had a huge repertoire. They have several different options for musicians depending on what you want and how much you want to pay. All the guests commented on how much they enjoyed the music.

Sent on 10/27/2016

Joanna · Married on 10/21/2016

I was and am still absolutely thrilled and over the moon about Two Rivers Chanber music. They came to perform at my wedding in Cloisters Castle in MD. I cannot express enough wonderful things about them. Firstly, they made themselves incredibly easy to communicate with. They always answered their calls and emails, and always gave amazing suggestions and feedback. They came super early, and looked incredibly professional. All of the guests said the musicians set the theme for our wedding and added such a wonderful touch. The string quartet was amaaaazing!! I kept on getting compliments all night about how fantastic they were. I'm looking for a reason to have another event to book them. I promise you that you won't regret choosing them for your special event. You will be 1000% satisfied you made that right choice going with Two Rivers.

Sent on 10/23/2016

Heather · Married on 10/08/2016

If you're considering live classical music for your wedding - or other event, say yes and do it - it truly makes any event magical... Then book these extremely talented and professional musicians who are Two Rivers Chamber Music. We couldn't have been happier with them for my daughter's wedding. In every respect they were excellent - very easy to work with and lots of communication and questions quickly answered, etc... then when the big day arrived they were there in advance and were consummate and seasoned professionals -- which meant, one less thing for the rest of us to worry about! And then the music, ah, so totally lovely - so beautifully played - it may bring tears to your eyes. So, yes, in case any question about this - I would recommend them to anyone and I would definitely hire them again and again.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Hannah · Married on 09/30/2016

These guys are top notch! Just an amazing experience overall. They played for our ceremony and cocktail hour and everyone was raving about them including my husband's musician father. We are so happy we went with Two Rivers for our music. I would recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Rachel · Married on 09/24/2016

Two Rivers Chamber Music is absolutely incredible - If you are looking for live ceremony music, look no further! We worked mainly with Michael, who was extremely professional, quick to respond, and accommodating. I could not have asked for a better experience. We wanted to have two pieces played that weren't on their repertoire, and Michael was able to make a custom arrangement for us. All of our guests loved the beautiful music Two Chambers played. Thank you SO much to Michael, Matthew, and their team for everything!

Sent on 09/30/2016
  • Lyndsey

Lyndsey · Married on 09/24/2016

Hiring Matthew and Michael was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding! They were extremely easy to work with and really elevated our ceremony and cocktail hour to a whole new level! I could not have asked for anything better! They were responsive when setting everything up, on time the day of and completely self sufficient! All of our guests commented how wonderful the musicians were! Gentlemen I cannot thank you enough for being a part of our day!!!!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/17/2016

Two Rivers Chamber is incredible. I always knew that I wanted a string quartet for my wedding and from the first moment I heard these musicians play, I knew they were the ones I had always dreamed of having for my special day. They truly went above and beyond to accommodate me and my husband, and even went so far as learning three new songs just for our ceremony! Our guests loved them and they added such a special touch to the entire day. I couldn't be happier to have had the chance to work with them!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Cordell · Married on 09/14/2016

My husband a I hired Two Chambers for or Wedding reception in DC. We decided to be unconventional and have a 4 string quartet instead of getting a DJ. We believe that such an event should be about community and socializing and not loud music where guest do not get much of a chance to mingle. Two Rivers were absolute perfection. They set the tone of the event and provided the sophisticated elegance that took our event to the next level. We were beyond pleased.

Sent on 10/27/2016

Jenna · Married on 08/19/2016

Two Rivers completed our ceremony and cocktail reception - everyone thought they were amazing and incredibly professional. They were also accommodating when my step-daughter wanted to make a few special requests. A must have for any event. We are from the Boston area and they were recommended by the Four Seasons in Baltimore, if I lived in the general Baltimore area I would hire them again in an instant.

Sent on 09/06/2016

Brittany · Married on 08/12/2016

Two Rivers Chamber Music did an incredible job at our wedding! They traveled outside of their normal range to accommodate us and we are so glad they did! They were extremely professional and seriously talented. We received so many compliments on our quartet! Thank you so much for everything guys!

Sent on 09/06/2016
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 07/30/2016

Michael with two rivers has been nothing but great. They responded to every email and every question I had. We had a catholic mass and they knew exactly what to do since they have played at other masses before. They were flexible with any music changes I had and gave great suggestions. They ended up having to play in the choir balcony at Saint Mary's in Annapolis and knew exactly when to play and set up was a breeze. I couldn't say enough about how beautiful it made the wedding mass. Thank you!!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Staci · Married on 07/30/2016

Having strings at my wedding was one of the most important things for me to have and Two Rivers did an awesome job. The music was so beautiful and exactly what I wanted. They were very professional and on time, and they took time and care to review all of the details of my wedding program to know exactly when and what to play during the ceremony. I would definitely use them again in the future and highly recommend them! You won’t be let down!!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Jordan · Married on 07/30/2016

My wife and I booked the string quartet with Two Rivers for our ceremony and cocktail hour for our wedding. Without a doubt it was worth every single penny! Matthew was extremely responsive to emails and phone calls when setting everything up in the months leading up to the wedding. He was also very accommodating for our music selection and timeline for the ceremony. The musicians were extremely professional and we absolutely loved their music! We had numerous complements about how good they were. It was so nice to have live strings for the ceremony and cocktail hour and I would highly recommend this group to anyone!

Sent on 08/20/2016

Sarah · Married on 07/03/2016

Not only are the founders are some of my friends, but they also happen to be extremely talented musicians. I was so happy to hire them for my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. The guests loved the music and thought it added the perfect touch. Thank you!

Sent on 07/21/2016