Two One Photography Reviews

Two One Photography 5
Two One Photography 6
Two One Photography 7

stephanie · Married on 06/22/2013

Casey was everything we could have hoped for in a photographer and more! She was very involved throughout the entire planning process, she really made us feel like our wedding was important to her. Casey shot our engagement photos as well as our wedding. Initially I was concerned about feeling awkward or uncomfortable being followed around by a camera all day but with Casey we felt completely at ease. She really captured the essence of us as a couple.

Casey photographed our wedding solo and still managed to catch all the little details and special moments throughout the day. I also appreciated that Casey was a total ninja during the ceremony! I hate when photographers are right there in the middle of everything trying to get the perfect photo, Casey managed to get the perfect photos without being obtrusive. In addition to all that, we also received copies of all the photos by the time we returned from the honeymoon. I couldn't believe how quickly she got them back to us!

I would recommend Casey one hundred times over to anyone looking for a professional, creative, easy-going and just plain fabulous photographer!

Sent on 07/31/2013

Monica · Married on 06/21/2013

I would highly recommend Two One Photography to anyone looking for a great wedding photographer! Casey was so helpful through the entire process - she kept in touch with me in the months leading up to the wedding, offering to help with anything and even willing to help me choose my center pieces! Casey made us feel so comfortable and because of this our pictures turned out beautifully! She easily coached us through the entire evening and captured some truly amazing moments. Casey is professional, friendly and above all an incredible photographer. I could not have imagined having any other photographer with me on the most memorable day of my life! And to top it all off Casey had our pictures back to us only one week after the wedding (1,000 edited photos!). Our wedding was a wonderful day and because of Two One Photography we have every special moment and memory captured and will be able to look back at them forever.

Sent on 07/21/2013

Katie · Married on 06/08/2013

When we first met with Casey, Chad and I instantly knew she was the photographer for our summer wedding at the Manor House. Our engagement shoot in Boulder was amazing and the photos from the wedding were breath taking. She made us feel comfortable, relaxed, and we had a blast! Having photos with our family was really important to us, and she tackled the challenge of organizing the guests with such professionalism and care. We received several compliments throughout the evening about the photographers, and people are still raving about the photos. I could not imagine a better experience and I highly recommend Casey and The Two One Photography team!

Sent on 08/07/2013

Kelly · Married on 06/01/2013

There are not enough wonderful words I can use to describe how pleased I was with Two One Photography. When I began my wedding process I was stressing about the photographer and who is the BEST person I could us to capture our special day. I received quotes and bids from a dozen photographers in town, all of which where highly credited. Two One Photography was the most competitive with value, creativity and personality. Casey is not only a complete joy to work with her, but her work is unmatched. I receive compliments from anyone who sees my wedding photos; they are truly a piece of art that I can cherish for a lifetime. I worried at times throughout the wedding if I didn’t Casey that she might be missing a shoot, but when I received my wedding photos I was more then reassured that she didn’t miss a moment! I highly recommend you strongly consider working with Two One Photography for your wedding or special occasion. Advice to the brides, it is your responsibility to notify any and all family who want family pictures or group photos to wait in a designated area or have that planned out so everyone is on the same page, Casey cannot chase around people. Smile, enjoy and trust that Casey will make sure you look your absolute best in the photos she is snapping! Cheers!

Sent on 08/09/2013

Erin · Married on 05/23/2013

Casey was incredible. We had more compliments on her than anything else at the ceremony and her pictures were just phenomenal. I could not be happier. Love you Casey!

Sent on 06/09/2013

Robyn · Married on 05/19/2013

Casey is amazing. I can't say enough good things about her. The first thing she said to me when we connected almost a year ago was that it was super important that I had a good connection with my photographer and that they understood our perspective. She took the time to review pictures I'd pinned, asked me what was important to us, and provided pictures better than I could have imagined. She has an awesome personality and smile, which helps a lot too because immediately we were comfortable with her. If you want amazing photos, hire this girl!

Sent on 06/06/2013

Casey is the BEST! She showed up on time and immediately worked her booty off! I never knew how hard photographers worked until I saw her get going. Her detailed pictures are amazing and she had great group shot ideas. From constantly looking at her pictures I know she can make photos anywhere look absolutely beautiful. If you want the best, use Casey!

Sent on 05/21/2013

Carly · Married on 08/25/2012

I chose Casey because I was inspired by her work and I’d seen how many Colorado venues she’s shot. After we got to working with her, it only got better. She was soooo attentive to what we wanted and because we didn’t really know, she offered lots of advice. The best part was the end result. My husband and I are very happy with Casey’s work and are proud to hang these photos on the walls in our home!

Sent on 09/30/2012

Casey is fabulous!! We hired her to shoot our wedding and we couldn't have been happier. She made us feel like we have known her for years and formed a relationship with us that made the sessions even better. From the engagement photos to our wedding day photos, she was able to capture the happiness and love that we have for each other. I would hire Casey for any big event we may have in our life! Not only was she our photographer, but I am happy to say she is now a friend.

Sent on 07/26/2012

Karen · Married on 09/24/2011

Casey is Great!

Casey & Two One were fantastic! Very easy to work with, very friendly and great pictures!

Sent on 11/30/2011

christina · Married on 07/17/2016

Two one photography was a little more than we wanted to spend originally but it was worth every penny! I would book her again in a heartbeat. The pictures turned out fabulous and Casey was checking in and offering to help with any aspect of the wedding and offering her support. I LOVED them!!!

Sent on 10/30/2016
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 05/06/2012

Casey, the owner of Two One is fabulous! Not only did she provide us with excellent service before the wedding, her attention to detail, friendliness and professionalism at the wedding was beyond anything I could have imagined.

She is one of the best photographers in Denver, and brings so much creativity and talent to the table!

Sent on 05/23/2012

Casey (and Ryan) were absolutely fabulous. From our first meeting with Casey, where she brought plenty of books to show us her work to the end of our wedding, we have no complaints. Casey also checked in with us several times from the time we first met until our wedding day to see how things were going, offer any help and give advice from her experience. The day of the wedding, Casey was very accommodating and made the day go by with ease. They got wonderful photos before our ceremony and coordinated it so we (the bride and groom) didn’t see each other during this time. Casey then captured all of the details wonderfully, which was so important as those are some of the things that we wanted to remember, but could easily forget. We asked to fit a lot in to the hour post ceremony/pre-dinner, and Casey did this with a smile on her face and made it happen quickly and without stress. Throughout the evening, Casey did a great job of capturing photos of what was happening, and also pulling us aside to get the pictures that we wanted. After our wedding, she got our photos back to us very quickly, which is very rare! All of the photos were beautiful and truly captured the details, the joy and the fun that we had on our wedding day!

Sent on 05/15/2016

Kellie · Married on 10/16/2016

We contacted Casey based on her listing as a preferred vendor partner, and contributing photographer for our venue selection. At the first meeting, Casey was friendly, engaging, knowledgeable, and brought example albums that we asked to see. We met with several vendors and felt that Casey was our best option for cost, personality, and experience. We worked with Casey for engagement photos as well,she went above and beyond that day, The engagement photos were very well done, and returned to us within 4 days of the engagement session. Leading up to the actual wedding date, we had some communications with Casey about final details and filled out a shot list based on a simple template she sent over. She called me two days prior as well, just to offer any assistance that I may need. The day of the wedding, we had an 8am start time at the venue, and she was right on time with her second photographer. Casey immediately got to work and started taking shots, gathering up the details she needed to take photos elsewhere, and became almost invisible – in a good way, blending into the natural activities of the day. After the ceremony, she was quick to organize the group photo of all guests, and get us started on the formal photos we requested. We did notice that as some of our family members began to include others in photos, Casey was hesitant to tell them no, or ask them to step back. This led to a little bit of a longer timeframe on formal shots, extra photos that we didn’t necessarily need/want, and missing a few photos from the shot list we did want! Casey does a great job recognizing the backgrounds and setting for great pictures, and the day went very well overall. She had our wedding photos back to us within 10 days. They were really great, minus some photoshop issues. Overall, we really loved working with Casey, and believe she takes incredible images, capturing key moments of the day.

Sent on 11/06/2016

Jenn · Married on 06/04/2016

Casey was wonderful to work with. She helped us to feel comfortable and at ease, which was important for us since we are not used to being the center of attention! We genuinely had fun working with her. We are both extremely pleased with the quality of our pictures. They captured all the memories from our wedding. The price was very reasonable for the package we purchased, which included engagement pictures. She was always efficient in emailing us back and was very flexible with timing, which we appreciated as we planned our wedding from out of state. If we could plan our wedding again, she would definitely be our first choice again!

Sent on 08/20/2016

Brooks · Married on 11/02/2013

Having a photography and creative background myself, I was picky when choosing a wedding photographer. Casey is really easy to work with. She was quick to get my wedding vision, and even when I changed that vision a few times, she still got ME. The only thing I wish we did differently was a photo day before our wedding day, so we understood each others wish for direction and positioning. (We opted for her free hour the day of, to fit our budget.) My [now] husband is camera shy, and I know he would have liked to have had his chance to get comfortable in front of the camera with less wedding pressure. Overall, we LOVE our photos and so does all our family and friends who have seen them. Casey even has us being published in a few magazines soon.

Sent on 03/17/2014