Two One Photography Reviews

Two One Photography 5
Two One Photography 6
Two One Photography 7

Alana · Married on 09/20/2014

OMG! Casey is amazing. My husband and I are blessed by all of the photos that she captured. We look through the images and remember every moment as if it were yesterday. I didn't even realize how many moments were seized until we started to review the photos. Casey was professional, timely and energetic from our very first meeting, through the engagement session and especially on the wedding day. She even stayed late to capture a few family moments that truly meant the world to me. If you are looking for a photographer that is passionate, friendly and award-winning then you've come to the right place. Casey will make you feel like a star on your day, without being in the way or making you pose in uncomfortable ways. She's friendly and will work with your budget to make you feel like you are getting the most for your money. When my husband and I decide to have a family, we'll definitely be using Casey to help us tell a new story. Thank you Casey!

Sent on 10/24/2014

Casey was incredible! Not only are her pictures amazing and creative, but she knows how to take charge and lead a group. I like how she really cares about getting to know the couple’s story and relationship, and pays attention to all of the small details. Casey is quick in responding to communications, and treats her work with the utmost professionalism. After the wedding is over, all you have left are the memories and the photographs. Photography was an important element to my wedding, and Casey surpassed all expectations. I would highly recommend Casey to any bride.

Sent on 09/16/2014

Two One is amazing! The quality of the photos were great, and they did an awesome job of setting up their shots in fantastic ways to capture the best parts of the wedding. They also do an unbelievable job of capturing the small details that most photographers probably don't even notice. I would never dream of having a better set of wedding photos, and I will choose Two One Photography for any and all of my future photography needs!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Two One Photography did an absolutely amazing job!! The photos came out better than I could have ever imagined- Two One photographed the day perfectly. Everyone that has seen our wedding pictures constantly comment on how beautiful this shot or that shot was. Thank you Two One!!!!

Meghan · Married on 08/02/2014

We absolutely loved working with Casey at Two One Photography. From the moment we first met, I knew she would be perfect for us. She is very bubbly and easy going. My fiancé was very skeptical about engagement photos and Casey made us laugh and it was everything but awkward. At our wedding, we both have huge families and Casey was able to get all of our family group shots done in 15 minutes so no one missed much of cocktail hour. Everyone was very thrilled about that and many family members told us that the best they've ever seen it handled. My wedding party also raved about how professional and quick Casey was. She knew the exact photos we wanted and took them without it being invasive. It felt like Casey was more of a guest, thrilled to be with us, rather than someone working for us. Her energy was contagious. And the best part? We got our digital proofs almost a week after our wedding! Faster than friends who had gotten married a month before us. Casey was very knowledgable and recommended other vendors that worked out perfect for us, as well. She also provided a "photo booth" area for our guests at a fraction of the price it would've been to rent one. I would recommend Two One Photography to anyone, we are just so happy with the process and results!

Sent on 09/18/2014

Amanda · Married on 07/26/2014

If you are looking for an absolutely amazing, fun, down to earth photographer, you will want to work with Two One Photography! Casey is so sweet and such an amazing photographer. She shot our engagement photos and our Wedding, and we absolutely love all of our photos. We can not stop looking at them! She is very easy to work with, she is flexible and works to fit your schedule, and she knows how to have a good time. She really tries to learn about the couple and express their personality through the photos. I have never had so much fun taking so many photos! Thank you Casey for making our big day so special! We will always have you to thank for the amazing memories we get to cherish forever.

Sent on 09/18/2014
  • she's country

S · Married on 07/03/2014

Casey is a true gem. She is willing to work with you on any aspect of your photography. I have a couple nieces and a nephew who are hard to get photographed because they are so rambunctious, but she got amazing pictures of the whole group and individual shots of the kids that were amazing. She makes your experience personal so you don't have the same picture that everyone else has. She was creative in finding locaitons for us to be photographed and the pictures came out just amazing!!!! Casey has a great eye for detail and she was able to set up a shot perfectly. I really can't say enough about how great Casey is or how amazing her pictures turned out.

Sent on 07/07/2014

Casey @ TwoOne Photography shot our engagement photos for our wedding and she was INCREDIBLE! From the moment we met her we were comfortable and relaxed, she took us to some of the coolest places I never knew EXISTED in Denver to get some of the best shots of my fiance and I. She captured who we are as a couple, we got so much variety in our pictures we will enjoy them for many many years to come! She was very responsive and so easy to work with, friendly and cheerful and such a joy. It made this special time in our lives so magical and having Casey play a part was so special! We love TwoOne Photography and would recommend to friends, family or ANYONE who loves the memory that a good photo provides!

Sent on 07/24/2014

Mariesha · Married on 06/15/2014

Two One Photography is AMAZING! Casey completed our engagement photos last weekend at Red Rocks, we had such a blast during our session. She made us feel so comfortable and at ease! All of our photos are spectacular, I cannot pick just a few because all of them are my favorites :) I would highly recommend Two One Photography, and will be going to her for all of our future pictures.

Thank you so much Casey for a wonderful experience!

Sincerely
    Mariesha & Karmel

Sent on 06/18/2014

Amanda · Married on 06/14/2014

Casey was AMAZING! She was so much fun, professional and gave us Amazing photos that we will LOVE forever!!! We will definitely use her again in the future!!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Mick · Married on 06/08/2014

Casey was amazing and such a perfect fit for us!!! She allowed us to be us and to have a great time capturing our silly moments!! She has such a sweet,caring and truly a positive glow about her it made everything not stressful!!! The pictures were gorgeous!! It feels great to have a photographer that loves there job and you can tell Casey does!!! Thank you sooo much Casey for capturing our wedding!!

Sent on 07/03/2014

Jaclyn · Married on 05/23/2014

Casey at Two One Photography is AMAZING! Not only is she extremely professional, punctual and friendly, she takes the most incredible photos. She truly captured my wedding exactly as I wanted it, the only problem is there are so many photos I love that I am having a hard time choosing my favorites! She will make you feel instantly comfortable - as if you've known her for years and she will work with you to make sure you get what you want. I would recommend her to any soon-to-be bride for their big day! Thanks again Casey!!

Jaclyn & Brian

Sent on 06/18/2014

Andrea · Married on 05/10/2014

Two One Photography is top notch! We are so happy with our wedding photos and how they turned out! It's going to be tough picking our favorites to print and hang up, because I love all of them. She captured all aspects of the night and will help us recreate the memories forever. She added a fun, artistic edge as well and we have some fun non-traditional photos that I love. She is easy to work with and fun to be around so that helped make it a speical for our day. I will recommend Two One Photography to any friends and family that need a photographer.

Sent on 05/27/2014

Chris and Meghan · Married on 03/28/2014

Casey of TwoOne Photography went above and beyond our high expectations in photographing our wedding. She was exceptional and we recommend her with the highest of praise.

She somehow captured the sweet, romantic moments as well as the fun, party moments from the Bride and Groom, the wedding party, and the guests at the ceremony and the reception.

Casey must be some sort of ninja as we never even noticed her, yet she was able to get so many incredible, intimate shots without being intrusive in any way.

After hearing horror stories about other couples getting their wedding pictures back and getting nothing they liked, we feel so fortunate that we have so many wonderful shots to choose from. It is a great problem to have.

She made the Bride feel so calm and comfortable and beautiful the whole time and was really a bedrock of the day.

Casey's calm demeanor, sense of humor, and knack for catching that great moment.

We really appreciate how Casey gets such natural shots that pop, nothing posey or dull.

We really couldn't have asked for anything more and completely understand why TwoOne Photography is so highly recommended and wins the "Best of's" photography awards. They are superior!

We can't imagine you would make any better decision for your wedding that to get TwoOne Photography to shoot it. That's one aspect you know you won't have to worry about.

Sent on 04/15/2014

Danielle · Married on 02/01/2014

I could not be happier about having Casey as the photographer for our wedding. Working with her was delightful.

Pre-wedding-Casey was super responsive and helpful whenever I would start to worry about weather, timelines, venue, etc. She had great insights and suggestions for every question I had. She is so friendly, and easy-going that talking with her feels more like talking to a friend (who knows a ton about weddings).

Wedding-The day of our wedding Casey was amazing. I didn’t have to worry about any of the details because she came in and took care of everything including a lot of things I had never thought about. She was great with my large wedding party, larger family and snowy weather.

Pictures-I absolutely love our pictures. We have a perfect mix of modern, formal, artistic and candid photos. She also does a great job editing the photos and I love the finishes. Casey also captured some amazing action shots of the bridal party getting ready and the reception.

Sent on 03/05/2014

Lindsey · Married on 01/25/2014

We had the best experience with Casey and her sidekick, Christine! They were professional, fun and talented. Casey even looked up what time sunset was in order to obtain the best shots. Her work was fabulous and we have spent hours looking and re-looking at all the photos!
    I give Casey 6/5 stars!!! Truly fabulous work!

Sent on 03/03/2014

Jo · Married on 11/15/2013

Casey was amazing at our wedding, it was such a pleasure to have her at our special day - not only did she take beautiful photos that we are 100 percent happy with, but she made such a great impact on all of our guests because of her kind, warm and bubbly personality. Thank you Casey for the perfect photos, we are truly grateful.

Sent on 04/13/2014

Megan · Married on 09/21/2013

Casey Wigotow with Two One Photography was absolutely amazing. She was everything we could have asked for and more. Her creativity is amazing. She was so much fun throughout our engagement pictures and our wedding. She captured every wonderful memory from our wedding day. Between getting ready, walking down the aisle, the ceremony, bridal party and family and the reception she did a phenomenal job of capturing the most beautiful photos. She was so much fun throughout the entire process. Her passion for her job and for her clients is absolutely amazing. I would recommend Two One Photography to any bride in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/03/2013

M · Married on 09/14/2013

Two One Photography is FANTASTIC! Casey is a delight; she is so talented, she delivers excellent customer service, she is helpful and resourceful, she goes above and beyond, she is fun, personable and professional, she is very reasonably priced, she is a sweetheart, and she is punctual. The communication was always prompt and effective, she worked with our visions and our budget, and you can tell she just loves weddings. Casey was always willing to help throughout the wedding planning process with suggestions or advice on anything, not just photography. Casey is great at making people feel at ease while also directing; it felt like having a personal (but way talented) friend take our wedding photos. We only had to wait a couple of weeks to receive our wedding photos back, and they turned out BEAUTIFULLY! We received so many compliments from wedding guests on Casey’s personality, delightful demeanor, and photos. We highly, highly recommend Two One Photography. :)

Sent on 11/12/2013

emily · Married on 09/02/2013

Casey arrived with a bubbly personality that instantly put everyone at ease. In the large group photos she was able to get everyone's attention and get the to work quickly, while STILL smiling and being nice! Everyone loved her and we love our photos.

Sent on 09/11/2013

Janae · Married on 09/01/2013

Casey is amazing! She is so genuine, friendly, helpful and fun! Our pictures turned out amazing. We had so much fun taking our bride and groom photos with her. She and her team did a great job of capturing all of the little details of our special day. She is fabulous at what she does!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Casey was amazing. We did a destination wedding to a venue that she was familiar with. We asked for ideas of locations for pictures and she had so many awesome suggestions. She was very enthusiastic and up beat. Throughout the planning process she would check in periodically to see if she could help. She was really helping with getting all the family pictures coordinated.

Sent on 08/27/2013

Casey was absolutely wonderful to work with and our pictures turned out better than we ever could have imagined. Her personality and energy make you feel like you've known her forever, which allowed us to relax and enjoy our day without feeling awkward that someone was following us around with a camera :) I highly recommend Two One Photography!!

Sent on 10/03/2013

Aimee · Married on 07/19/2013

I would absolutely recommend Two One Photography to anyone looking for a FANTASTIC photographer. Casey was able to capture all the details and special moments of our wedding day. We also used Two One Photography for our engagement photos. We have had numerous compliments on how amazing our pictures turned out for both occasions. Her professionalism, helpfulness and patience were so appreciated during a time that is very exciting, but yet stressful too. Casey’s work is extraordinary and I could not have hoped for a better experience. If you want the absolute best pictures of your day, I would definitely use Two One Photography.

Sent on 08/19/2013

terri · Married on 07/13/2013

casey was wonderful captured the day perfectly for us kept forgetting she was there love her

Sent on 08/16/2013