Two of Us Wedding Photography Reviews

Two of Us Wedding Photography 5
Two of Us Wedding Photography 6
Two of Us Wedding Photography 7

Sylvia · Married on 02/02/2015

Jeff and Sarah were such a pleasure to have with us on our wedding day. They were flexible, and tended to our needs perfectly. They were fun and immediately put us at ease, but also had the professionalism to get us in to place and create some lovely photos that were natural and beautiful.

Sent on 02/19/2015

Paige · Married on 12/29/2014

Jeff and Sarah were just marvelous! Sarah was super helpful in advance of our big day in terms of making us feel comfortable that everything was ready to go. On the day of the event, she and Jeff worked tirelessly for eight hours to capture every aspect of our big day. We received a flash drive of 550 photos within three weeks of our wedding date and the pictures were amazing! I highly recommend this great husband and wife team for all brides and grooms looking for a lovely photo-journalistic representation of their big day!

Sent on 02/02/2015

Erin · Married on 08/23/2014

When the wedding photographer we had booked fell through at the last minute, Sarah and Jeff really came to the rescue. With only a few days before the wedding to prepare, they took the time to learn about us and our wedding, and the photos they took are absolutely beautiful. We feel very lucky that they were able to photograph our wedding. They were great to work with, and I would strongly recommend them.

Sent on 10/29/2014

Linwe · Married on 08/16/2014

Jeff was great! He and his other photographer did an excellent job on taking pictures for our wedding. They asked and listened to what we have in our mind, accommodated our styles, and at the same time used their professionalism to help us create/capture those perfect moment in the pictures. The pictures turned out to be wonderful and we (and our family) all loved them.

Jeff and his colleague are also very easy and fun to work with. On the day of wedding, I didn't have to worry about them at all and yet they delivered a fantastic job. I was very appreciative of that since, as the bride on the day of, I was all over the place already and it was a very big relief to have professionals like the Two of Us who can be trusted to get everything done without me having to do anything about it. Not to mention that their price is very good compared to the others that I checked, and thatthey are very friendly, prompt in response, and accommodating during the whole process.

All in all, we're very thankful towards Two of Us because they helped us to keep the best moments in our memory! I will definite recommend Two of Us to any couple who are stressed out over wedding-prep and are looking for photographers who can be trusted to do a great job!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Danika · Married on 07/28/2014

Sarah and Jeff went above and beyond the call of duty as our photographers. They were very personable. Sarah and I had about 4 phone calls to talk about details and what sort of images we were interested in. They came to me as a recommendation by my brother who is a professional photojournalist as well, so I knew they'd be excellent quality, but still, we fell in love with their images the second we got to see a sneak peak. Their personalities also jived with ours really well and I also appreciated how Sarah took the shots I asked for, but without missing other details and tender moments throughout the day that I didn't think to ask for. Lastly, our highlight of working with them was their willingness to accompany us for a crazy mission: sunrise photos at the Grand Canyon the morning after our wedding. What other photographers would get up before the sun and hike out to the spot we picket in time to catch our first (married) sunrise with us?

Sent on 08/05/2014

Jacob & Rachel · Married on 06/21/2014

The photography service provided by Jeff and Sarah was quality, professional and effient. They allowed us the flexibility to make requests, and had great advice and ideas when needed. Their presence and service was a great blessing and addition to our wedding day!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Laura · Married on 04/27/2013

Sarah and Jeff are top of the line professionals, and worked with me closely to make sure that I got exactly the pictures that I wanted from my wedding day. They are super friendly to work with, and they took amazing photos that I am very happy to have for the rest of my life! I also received my photos back from them after the wedding very quickly, which was a great bonus. I would hire them again for any special occasion!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Michael and Sarah · Married on 08/18/2012

Jeff and Sarah were referred to us by a friend to photograph our wedding in 2012. They were such a great couple to work with and made the whole process easy and seamless. The photos were incredible and having them as photographers was one of the best decisions of the day. People still talk to us about how great those photos are, and that they look like they could be from a magazine.

Sarah and Jeff are consummate professionals as well as being just lovely approachable people. They were really communicative all the way through (we had to plan our wedding from overseas and they were so helpful and flexible to accommodate our needs) and we loved their documentary style. They managed to capture many candid personal moments without any feeling of intrusion. We received our final photos within weeks of the wedding (with hand designed drawings on the CD covers too!). All the personal touches combined with their obvious experience gives us absolutely no hesitation to recommend them to anyone looking for excellent people to capture their perfect day. Thanks again Jeff and Sarah! - Michael and Sarah Kingsley

Sent on 06/11/2015

Caitlin · Married on 09/27/2015

3.5

We really enjoyed working with Sarah and Jeff! They were very responsive to our emails, flexible and accommodating when we arranged to meet them, got us our photos quickly after the wedding, and happily did some editing that we asked for. On the wedding day they captured many personal moments without being invasive and helped us to feel at ease. In many ways they went above and beyond!

Their style is definitely more photo journalism than traditional. This is what they told us up front and what we prefer overall. With that said, we were quite disappointed with the posed pictures that they did take- bad lighting and some awkward poses. We also wish that they made more suggestions to make our candid pictures better- like moving some unsightly things out of the way while we were getting ready so they weren't in the pictures. We were also disappointed that more of our guests were not photographed at the reception. We really wanted a lot of photos of our guests enjoying themselves and discussed this the day before, but the photos are mostly just of us. Since we encouraged our guests to leave the photography to the professionals, we have very few pictures of our friends and family from that day.

Overall we were very pleased and would recommend them!

Sent on 11/29/2015

Maria · Married on 06/27/2015

Sarah and Jeff did a stellar job with our wedding pics! They captures so many little details. They took the time to get to know us before and make sure to get the pics that would be key! It felt like having good friends taking our pics, good friends with AMAZING Talent. In other words it felt natural to have them there documenting our amazing day! They worked with us and our budget! Our pics help us relive the day often! Being a native Central Vermonter, I love that they call Tunbridge home too!

Sent on 10/22/2015