Two Mikes Catering Reviews

143 | Saint Louis, MO

143 Reviews for Two Mikes Catering

Sandy · event on: 12/13/2013

Two Mike's Catering catered our work luncheon which was for a Holiday Luncheon. They did a great job, if there was any questions of concerns Joe answered them. The food was super good and hot, we had chicken breast in white wine sauce, top round roast beef, new potatoes, cavatelli, southern green beans and italian salad. All as super good and hot/fresh. If I get the chance to use them again, I will. Thanks Joe, you and your staff did a great job!!

Sent on 12/20/2013

Denise · event on: 12/07/2013

The service we received from Two Mikes for our Women's Christmas Banquet was exceptional. They were very accommodating. We were in need of gluten-free options, and they gladly provided them for us. The food, of course, was fabulous! Delivery was timely and they were helpful with directing my servers before they left. I highly recommend Two Mikes any time you need a caterer.

Sent on 12/10/2013

Rose · event on: 12/06/2013

We couldn't have asked for a better catering experience with superb staff--the team from Two Mike's took out so many hassles of our holiday party. We had 100 guests but wanted to keep the food lighter while appealing to lots of different people. They made fantastic food, were extremely helpful, and truly wowed our guests. As a host, you spend so much time running around worrying about food, and they freed us up so we could actually enjoy the time with our guests. Highly, highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/26/2013

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thank you, Rose, for having us for your party this year. Here's to future parties and being able to serve you next year!

Julie · event on: 11/06/2013

Two Mikes Catering was a phenomenal vendor that I would definitely use again and recommend to people. Their chefs were very personable and were flexible with the needs for my event. The food was delicious and extremely reasonably priced for the amount and quality. They offer several different meal options, so you will be sure to find something that fits your specific event. At my event, the servers were all professional, friendly and did a wonderful job. Two Mikes also provided linens, etc. for my event, which was helpful as it was one less thing I had to worry about. I was impressed by the level of care and personal touch that Two Mike's offered. Try them out, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/09/2013

nicole · event on: 09/28/2013

They did a fantastic job at our daughter's christening party. Very professional, timely and a good value.

Sent on 10/01/2013

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thank you, Nicole, for your kind words. A pleasure indeed to be able to serve you!

Joni · Married on 09/28/2013

Joe was an absolute dream to work with and handles stressed-out Brides with poise and grace! He helped me plan a perfect menu for my theme and carried it out beautifully. The food was fantastic and presented well in our space. The staff went above and beyond to make our guests feel welcome and cared for. My main goal was that my guests felt as if they were the main event and they raved about the food and the staff. I have already recommended them to guests who attended my reception.

Sent on 10/21/2013

Bethany · Married on 09/21/2013

I highly recommend Two Mike's Catering to anyone looking for a caterer in the Saint Louis area. From 1st contact through follow-up after the event, the owner & staff were nothing but kind, professional, & courteous. Of all the vendors I dealt with for our wedding & reception, AND of all the vendors I've dealt with organizing events for friends, family, & work, Two Mike's has been my favorite.
    The Kenney family, who own & run Two Mike's Catering, have set themselves apart from others by providing a level of customer service most of us have only dreamed of. When you contact them, which is convenient, because you can choose either phone, fax, or e-mail, they respond quickly & courteously. When you set up your tasting, they provide you one-on-one attention to answer all your questions, they provide a full, delicious meal (as opposed to a bite or two of the items they offer), & will even give you a tour of the magnificent St. Francis de Sales Oratory, where their business is located.
    Aside from the excellent service you'll receive when you hire Two Mike's to cater your event, you'll also be very pleased with the quality of food they offer. I've been to catered events where the food is either bland, or is served reheated and congealed. This is not the case with Two Mike's. Their food is nothing short of amazing. (You absolutely have to try their St. Louis style salad & their chicken marsala!!) The food is fresh, tastes perfectly seasoned, & is served hot & delicious, the way it ought to be.
    So if you are holding an event & need a caterer, I highly recommend you contact Two Mike's Catering. You lose nothing by taking the time to meet them, taste their amazing food, & see firsthand the quality of service they offer, & you will gain everything when you are able to hire someone affordable, courteous, professional, & most importantly, someone who will provide food your guests will be raving about for months to come. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thank you, Bethany, for your kind words! May I also say that it was a pleasure to serve you, Mark , and all your guests. I very much appreciate being able to be a part of your day!

S · Married on 09/07/2013

Our daughter’s wedding

Very professional staff! Great food! I can’t say enough! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thanks so much, I am so happy to be of service! It was a pleasure to work with you and your family!

Debbie · Married on 07/27/2013

Two Mike's surpassed our expectations for our daughter's wedding reception. We were looking for a tasty dinner buffet, some table service (water, china and flatware) and affordable pricing. The food at our event was even better than we remembered, and our guests loved the food. The table services for water and salad were professionally delivered; their staff people were clean and polite. Joe and Dan were great to work with - accessible, friendly and accomodating. We would use Two Mike's again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 07/29/2013

Katie · Married on 07/20/2013

Two Mikes recently catered my wedding reception and I couldn't be happier with the service. We had a large variety of appetizers served and every single one of them were delicious, hot, and prepared perfect. They were completely professional throughout my whole process. I highly reccomend them and I will be using them in the future for any other events.

Sent on 07/22/2013

Lisa · Married on 06/22/2013

These guys were fantastic! I had good experiences with vendors in general, thankfully, but the Two Mike's staff was especially great to work with. Everyone I worked with was cheerful and on-the-ball. The food and service the day-of were fantastic, too, and there were no 'surprises' with the pricing - it's a family run business and they just aren't the sort of people who will sneak in fees at the last minute. It was such a relief to have what's supposed to be one of the more stressful elements of wedding planning go so smoothly!

Sent on 01/20/2014

Lisa · Married on 06/01/2013

Two Mikes Catering was Great! #1, the tasting was Free, as it should be, and the food was amazing. The tasting was just like what we had at the wedding...even better! They were very flexible and very easy to work with. The price was reasonable. The service was excellent. All employees were friendly and well dressed. I just can't say enough about how pleased we were with their service. We are so happy we chose them and the food was delicious! We had so many compliments!
    Thanks Two Mikes! We didn't have to worry about a thing. They did everything we asked and it the dinner at our wedding turned out amazing!

Lisa and Chad

Sent on 06/23/2013

WOW is what I have to say about this vendor. They were by far THE BEST vendor to work with for my recent wedding. The level of professionalism Two Mike's Catering and their staff upholds is nothing short of impressive. I worked with Joe during the months and weeks leading up to the wedding and even called him the day before when I was having normal bride meltdowns. He was ALWAYS a pleasure to work with and very quick to respond in addition to accomodating all of my requests. Everyone tells you how quickly your wedding flies by but you don't have an understanding of that until it's actually happening. Out of all of the vendors we worked with, Two Mike's was the only one that didn't ask me a single question the night of the wedding. They knew what they were doing! On top of that, they were nice to all of our guests and their food is to die for at an unbeatable price. Fantastic job!

Sent on 06/10/2013
  • User3573869 · event on: 05/20/2013

My mother and I gave my sister-in-law a bridal shower about a month before her wedding. Two Mikes Catering provided the food, tableware, drinks, and linens. It was a huge success and everyone raved and raved about not only how delicious the food was, but also how nice the company made the food tables look!

We had to have some gluten-free options for some of our guests and TMC was extremely accommodating as well as quick to respond to all my emails concerning times, services, etc.

I would recommend them for any type of event and I definitely will be using them again.

Sent on 10/01/2013
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 04/21/2013

The food is amazing at a great price, the family is very proud of their business and you can see they really like to hold up the reputation. They did an amazing job cooking and cleaning up after, they definately went above and beyond!

Sent on 04/23/2013

sharon · Married on 05/05/2012

Two Mikes did an incredible job catering my daughter's wedding. The food was amazing and the service and professionalism of the staff was completely amazing. The staff went over and above to make sure we were happy and very satisfied at every turn. I would highly recommend using them. And let me mention, again, the FOOD WAS REALLY GREAT!
    S. Ayres

Sent on 08/27/2013

Brittany · Married on 10/02/2010

Two Mike's did an excellent job! Great information, follow-up, pricing and most of all great food!

Sent on 10/19/2010
  • Ana

Ana · Married on 08/21/2010

Two Mikes did awesome on my August Wedding!

Sent on 09/03/2010

Adrienne · Married on 02/24/2018

We had a fantastic experience working with Two Mike's for our wedding at Haue Valley. Food was great for the price! Easy to work with, very organized, and I received A LOT of compliments on the food from our guests. Not to mention, Joe is super nice, super flexible, and very easy to work with. They were timely, fast and efficient, and boxed up everything we wanted at the end. Thanks so much guys!

Sent on 03/15/2018

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thanks Adrienne! I am so glad to enjoyed it all!

Daphne · Married on 02/25/2017

Two Mikes was our caterer for our February 25, 2017 wedding! For some background, we had passed appetizers and a buffet dinner for just over 100 people, all for under 5K. I would highly highly recommend them, but especially for those brides who are trying to save on cost without sacrificing on responsiveness, professionalism, and quality. While I was planning my wedding, I had looked through so many caterers that had sky-high costs, and when I found Two Mikes Catering, their prices were so reasonable that I kept thinking to myself -- what's the catch? (Answer: there really isn't one.) They were so great to work with. Their website clearly lists out their prices and various options--NO hidden costs--and they are very accommodating and can tailor their services to your wedding. We got our bartender and linen rentals through them as well. During the day of, the team knew exactly what to do and how to set up without even being told -- which was so helpful and made the day run that much more smoothly. I would highly recommend Two Mikes Catering if you are looking for a flexible, cost-friendly caterer with solid food quality and a professional and experienced staff.

Sent on 02/28/2017

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thanks Daphne! It was a pleasure to serve you!

Monica · Married on 12/13/2016

Joe was fantastic! They even helped with all of our pies and cheesecakes! And there were a lot of them! We couldn't have been happier with their service on our special day.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thanks for your kind words, Monica! It was a pleasure to serve you!

Marty · Married on 11/05/2016

While we worked with just one person (Joe) The whole staff that they brought with them made everything run smoothly!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thanks Marty! Really glad you enjoyed it!

Stacy · Married on 08/15/2015

Joe was excellent to work with! Very professional and obviously experienced right from the very first meeting!

Sent on 09/14/2015

John · Married on 09/07/2014

We contracted with Two Mikes for our wedding a few weeks ago. We ordered Prime Rib and Chicken. They came early to set up and were ready way ahead of time, unfortunately my bride to be wasn't, she was almost two hours late and if I didn't know her, I would have thought she took off. That being said I was worried that the food wouldn't be good and that I would have to pay more for the extra time they spent, and being on an already tight budget that was a concern. So we did finally tie the knot and the food was excellent, when I say still excellent, I'm not saying excellent for food that was being served 2 hours late, but excellent like it was just freshly prepared. Those guys were just great and easy to deal with as well. I can't thank them enough. I would strongly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 09/18/2014
  • User4201918 · 2+ years ago

Two Mikes catered for our rehearsal dinner. They did a wonderful job. The food was good and set up and ready to go when we arrived from the rehearsal.The food that was prepared for 60 people at the rehearsal tasted just like it did during our private tasting. The caterers who came were friendly, courteous and professional and worked with us when dinner started a little late. Would definitely recommend that you check out Two Mikes Catering.

Sent on 06/25/2014

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thank you Ashley for your kind words. Best wishes to the both of you!