Two Mikes Catering Reviews

137 | Saint Louis, MO

137 Reviews for Two Mikes Catering

Two Mikes Catering made planning the catering the easiest part of our wedding planning. Joe, the chef, was so friendly and professional, and flexible with regard to every detail. The hors d'oeuvres were delicious and exactly what my husband and I wanted for an afternoon reception, besides being very competitively priced. I especially enjoyed the mini-quiches and the bacon-wrapped scallops. Furthermore, the service at the reception was excellent: the entire staff was friendly and helpful, quick to clear plates and refill drinks. I will add that our reception venue had given us a strict time frame to which we had to adhere. I was a bit nervous about the event timing initially, but I needn't have given it a moment's worry: Two Mikes had the entire venue spick and span and ready to go well within our time limit. I would definitely recommend this caterer to brides looking for delicious food, friendly service, and competitive pricing!

Sent on 09/09/2014
  • Y

Yul · Married on 08/09/2014

Two mikes catered my 50th Birthday celebration. Joe was very professional and pleasant throughout the whole planning process. He was very punctual with his responses when I had questions for him. His staff were also delightful to work with. My guest loved the selections that I chose and several of them inquired about the caterer. Thank you Joe and your staff for being a part of my magical night! People are still talking about the party a week later. You guys are Awesome!!!!

Yul

Sent on 08/17/2014

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thanks Yul, had a great time too!

Diane · Married on 07/12/2014

We used Two Mike's Catering for my daughter's wedding in July and they were wonderful! I can't not give Joe enough praise. He was great from the start...helping us choose the right menu and working with us up until the big day. Unfortunately...we choose the hottest day of the year and we had no A/C in the venue. The staff really pushed through the heat and were very professional. They did an incredible job and the food and service were great! I even received a compliment from the venue indicating that they were the best catering company they have ever worked with. Thank you Joe, Mike and your staff for making my daughter's wedding so special.

Sent on 07/21/2014

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thank you Diane! Even with the heat, the wedding was wonderful.

Carrie · Married on 07/12/2014

I am so glad that I chose Two Mike's Catering for my wedding. The food was absolutely delicious, and the service was top notch. Joe always answered my emails promptly, and although they were catering two other events the weekend of my wedding, I always felt like their only client. We supplied our own bar, and I was really worried about how we were going to transport all of our drinks, worried that our signature cocktails wouldn't be made correctly, etc. I shouldn't have stressed myself out. Two Mike's and their expert bartenders handled everything flawlessly, for which I am very grateful. If you want personal service for a truly unbeatable price, Two Mike's can't be beat!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thanks you, Carrie, we are honored to have been able to serve you!
  • User4234781 · event on: 06/29/2014

Good service, very professional.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Two Mike's were great to work with. They met our every need!!!!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Happy to be of service, Len. Thanks!

Two Mikes made our wedding day complete. Our food was AMAZING. We could not have been happier choosing Two Mikes. They are professional and flexible and went above and beyond to help us on our special day. You won't regret choosing them to cater your event.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thank you, Amy! We were very pleased to be a part of your day!

Marianne · event on: 05/24/2014

Our son was ordained to the Priesthood and Two Mikes catered our dinner reception. They answered our questions and offered suggestions regarding menu and bar. Very easy to work with. Everything went as planned - food was delicious - service was excellent. Any request we had (special meals/assistance carrying food) was met with a positive response and everyone was taken care of. All servers were quite professional. We were very happy with our choice to have Two Mikes cater our event!

Sent on 05/29/2014

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thank you, Marianne! A pleasure to serve you!

Susan · Married on 05/24/2014

Two Mike's Catering catered my daughter's wedding and I can't say enough about the wonderful job they did. We worked with Joe, and he was so accomodating. We live an hour outside of St. Louis and the reception was at our home so he had to be flexible as far as traveling with all the food and working around a family in our kitchen! The food was delicious. We had so many compliments from our guests. The servers were the nicest, friendliest, most polite guys and were so helpful with anything I asked them.Also my kitchen was immaculate when they left! Joe was always very hepful, answered all my questions in a timely matter, and catered the menu to our tastes. Our experinece with Two Mike's was great and I would definitely reccommend them for any event!

Sent on 07/05/2014

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thank you, Susan for being so sweet! You, Jack and Molly were the best hosts!
  • F

stephanie · Married on 05/17/2014

Joe was excellent from the time we booked with him to the wedding. He was always available and flexible while we were still choosing our menu. The food and service were excellent at the wedding. Thank you again if we ever have another big event we will be coming back.

Sent on 06/01/2014

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thank you, Stephanie! We had a wonderful time at your reception!

Justine · Married on 05/10/2014

I found Two Mikes online for my daughter's wedding. We needed a caterer not only for food but for linens, glasses, coffee service, etc. We met with Joe for a tasting and it was fabulous. My daughter and new son in law requested an "appetizer only" buffet. Joe was very knowledgeable about the amount of food needed for our guests so that they would feel satisfied with this dinner. We picked 13 different appetizers and received nice compliments from many guests. I would not hesitate to recommend Two Mikes for a wedding or event. Joe was so easy to work with, flexible, prompt and a really nice guy!!!!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thanks, Justine! It was a pleasure to work with you!

Liz · event on: 04/09/2014

Mike was extremely helpful in suggesting the appropriate menu for our event, was flexible as we made changes, was warm and professional as he took care of all our needs during the event and worked well with the bartender. Our staff and volunteers remarked on how delicious the appetizers were!

Sent on 04/11/2014

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thank you, Liz! It was pleasure to be a part of your event and work with your wonderful organization!

Karen · event on: 04/08/2014

Two Mike's Catering recently catered our New Employee Orientation Dinner at McCarthy's Corporate Office. Joe Kenney and Bob did a fantastic job setting up and serving the most delicious food. The theme of our dinner is barbeque since we have over 60 new employees from across the United States and wanted them to taste some great barbeque. The barbeque and smoked brisket is wonderful and so tender. Everyone complimented on how everything looked and tasted so good. I would highly recommend Two Mike's Catering for their professionalism and most importantly, GREAT FOOD! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/11/2014

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thank you Karen! I look forward to working with you again!
  • W

William · Married on 04/05/2014

Planning a wedding is stressful enough without having to worry about what the guest will eat. The hunt for catering companies ended the minute I found TWO MIKES CATERING. Not only did they have everything we were looking for, they had the perfect setup when we (my wife & I ) came in to sample what we had picked out. Perfect! Joe was awesome to deal with. Answered all our questions and my mother-in-law's questions. Joe and his staff were perfect during the wedding. I've already begun to tell people about the company who are planning their wedding and other events. You can't go wrong with TWO MIKES.

Sent on 04/19/2014

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

I will remember yours as a joyous occasion. Thank you for having us cater your special day!

Kelli · Married on 03/29/2014

For my wedding my sister and I had looked and re looked for resonable caterers in the St. Louis area. We stumbled upon Two Mikes Catering, and after the first meeting, that was it! We had some unique requests as only needing a few tablescloths, but 200+ napkins. Then last minute we decided we wanted small milk cartons for our Cookie and Milk bar...done not a problem! All along the whole planning proces Joe and the rest of Two Mikes Catering, was quick to respond to emails, phone calls, etc. They not only were accomedating but they were the BEST price around. Joe and his staff made the day go as smoothly as possible, while being professional, flexible, and the food was SO delicious. Everyone loved it :) Thank you to Joe and everyone else doesn't seem enough to how easy you made the best day of our lives!

Sent on 04/10/2014

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

And you, Kelli, were the sweetest of brides and always a pleasure to serve!

Ashley · Married on 03/15/2014

We truly enjoyed working with Joe and all of the 2 Mikes team. They were responsive and accommodating, and the quality of the food is well worth the price! We definitely recommend 2 Mikes. Thanks, guys!

Sent on 04/12/2014

Stephen · Married on 01/04/2014

Joe Kenney and his staff were the perfect team for catering our wedding. The quality of their products and services is outstanding and affordable. They were happy to answer any questions we had, and were very flexible throughout the planning process. At the reception, the staff was efficient and professional. Our guests were very complementary of the food and service at our wedding. I highly recommend their services for your next event!

Sent on 01/26/2014

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thank you, Stephen and Jamie, for being so pleasant to work with! It was an honor to be a part of your day!

Nathaniel · Married on 12/30/2013

I cannot speak highly enough of the high quality service provided by Two Mikes Catering! Of all the catering options we looked at, Two Mikes was the most flexible in providing what we wanted and did so at a very affordable price. After mulling over catering options for a while, I came out of our meeting/tasting with Two Mikes knowing that of all the wedding details that still needed to be worked out, catering was not one of them – Two Mikes had things 100% taken care of! The level of professionalism and attention to detail exhibited is top notch and all at a very competitive price. They truly live up to their motto – “Service is our Specialty at an affordable price”. On the day of the reception, they showed up with plenty of time and provided amazing service – they even lit all of the candles on the tables that we had decorated the day before! If I am ever in need of catering services again, I will without question use Two Mikes, and I highly recommend them to all my friends who need catering services.

Sent on 01/25/2014

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

A wonderful experience working with you and Caroline! Thank you, Nathan, for your kind words! Best wishes!

Kate · event on: 12/13/2013

Two Mike's came through and did a fantastic job for our in-house Holiday Party for our company downtown. The weather was terrible; sleet/snow and they showed up on time with no complaints. They met all of our budget needs and was actually helpful by showing me ways to cut costs. Any request I had they followed through with and I honestly cannot say enough great things about Two Mike's. They catered my wedding and they've catered our holiday party. I see using them for all of our future catering needs. When it was time for Two Mike's to leave, our party was still going strong so they offered to leave the supplies our people were using and offered to pick them up later in the week so we wouldn't have any interruption to the festivities.

Sent on 12/19/2013

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

As always, a pleasure to serve you! Thank you for having us once again and I look forward to working with you in the future.

Sandy · event on: 12/13/2013

Two Mike's Catering catered our work luncheon which was for a Holiday Luncheon. They did a great job, if there was any questions of concerns Joe answered them. The food was super good and hot, we had chicken breast in white wine sauce, top round roast beef, new potatoes, cavatelli, southern green beans and italian salad. All as super good and hot/fresh. If I get the chance to use them again, I will. Thanks Joe, you and your staff did a great job!!

Sent on 12/20/2013

Denise · event on: 12/07/2013

The service we received from Two Mikes for our Women's Christmas Banquet was exceptional. They were very accommodating. We were in need of gluten-free options, and they gladly provided them for us. The food, of course, was fabulous! Delivery was timely and they were helpful with directing my servers before they left. I highly recommend Two Mikes any time you need a caterer.

Sent on 12/10/2013

Rose · event on: 12/06/2013

We couldn't have asked for a better catering experience with superb staff--the team from Two Mike's took out so many hassles of our holiday party. We had 100 guests but wanted to keep the food lighter while appealing to lots of different people. They made fantastic food, were extremely helpful, and truly wowed our guests. As a host, you spend so much time running around worrying about food, and they freed us up so we could actually enjoy the time with our guests. Highly, highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/26/2013

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thank you, Rose, for having us for your party this year. Here's to future parties and being able to serve you next year!

Julie · event on: 11/06/2013

Two Mikes Catering was a phenomenal vendor that I would definitely use again and recommend to people. Their chefs were very personable and were flexible with the needs for my event. The food was delicious and extremely reasonably priced for the amount and quality. They offer several different meal options, so you will be sure to find something that fits your specific event. At my event, the servers were all professional, friendly and did a wonderful job. Two Mikes also provided linens, etc. for my event, which was helpful as it was one less thing I had to worry about. I was impressed by the level of care and personal touch that Two Mike's offered. Try them out, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/09/2013

nicole · event on: 09/28/2013

They did a fantastic job at our daughter's christening party. Very professional, timely and a good value.

Sent on 10/01/2013

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thank you, Nicole, for your kind words. A pleasure indeed to be able to serve you!

Joni · Married on 09/28/2013

Joe was an absolute dream to work with and handles stressed-out Brides with poise and grace! He helped me plan a perfect menu for my theme and carried it out beautifully. The food was fantastic and presented well in our space. The staff went above and beyond to make our guests feel welcome and cared for. My main goal was that my guests felt as if they were the main event and they raved about the food and the staff. I have already recommended them to guests who attended my reception.

Sent on 10/21/2013