Two Mikes Catering Reviews

143 | Saint Louis, MO

143 Reviews for Two Mikes Catering

Two Mikes Catering provided such delicious food and such great experiences at our rehearsal dinner and wedding reception. Every detail that the Two Mikes staff attended to was performed so smoothly and efficiently, and in such an artful and elegant way, from arranging the room, to setting the tables and buffet, to courteously attending to our guests by filling drinks and serving the salad, cake, and sparkling cider. The dinner itself at both occasions was delicious, particularly I thought the roast sirloin with bordelaise sauce. We have received several praiseworthy comments from our family members on how good they thought all the food was. Thank you Two Mikes for sharing your culinary expertise with us, and to your staff for being so attentive and professional. We could not have asked for more.

Sent on 12/13/2014

Jeremy · Married on 10/18/2014

Two Mikes Catering was absolutely perfect and a pleasure to work with. Not only was their menu the most affordable of all the caterers we reviewed but they also had the best quality food. We received nothing but compliments following dinner and the staff were incredibly attentive, polite, and professional. Two Mikes was also very flexible with our needs and was able to accommodate bar tending, cake cutting, and floating wait staff for refills during the reception. A huge thank you to Joe Kenney and all the staff that helped make our event a great success.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thank you Jeremy! Best wishes to you both!

This was my first time using a caterer - It was a home wedding reception - The service from the first phonecall to the end of the event was stellar. Joe's professional, helpful guidance was priceless. His staff displayed amazing flexibility and grace as much of the event was moved inside at the last minute due to the weather. I received very positive responses from my guests about the food (which was wonderful) and the professionalism of the entire staff working the event. I would highly recommend this catering group.

Sent on 12/12/2014

Katie · Married on 09/27/2014

Joe was awesome to work with. The men that were at the reception were very friendly, flexible, and very good at keeping my mind at ease when we hit a small glitch. The food was great and had a ton of compliments. I'll definitely remember them if I plan anything like this again and refer them to anyone looking for catering. Thank you so much for everything!!!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Shane · Married on 09/20/2014

Everything was awesome. The food was great. Staff was very polite and helpful.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thank you, Shane, it was a pleasure to serve you and Christina!

Amanda · Married on 09/19/2014

Two Mike's catered my wedding and did a wonderful job. When we met for the tasting, not only was the food phenomenal, but they were able to work with us to customize a service package to fit our needs. On the big day, I did not worry about anything, dinner practically ran itself and I attribute this to Two Mike's and their experienced and professional team. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/15/2014

Two Mikes Catering made planning the catering the easiest part of our wedding planning. Joe, the chef, was so friendly and professional, and flexible with regard to every detail. The hors d'oeuvres were delicious and exactly what my husband and I wanted for an afternoon reception, besides being very competitively priced. I especially enjoyed the mini-quiches and the bacon-wrapped scallops. Furthermore, the service at the reception was excellent: the entire staff was friendly and helpful, quick to clear plates and refill drinks. I will add that our reception venue had given us a strict time frame to which we had to adhere. I was a bit nervous about the event timing initially, but I needn't have given it a moment's worry: Two Mikes had the entire venue spick and span and ready to go well within our time limit. I would definitely recommend this caterer to brides looking for delicious food, friendly service, and competitive pricing!

Sent on 09/09/2014
  • Y

Yul · Married on 08/09/2014

Two mikes catered my 50th Birthday celebration. Joe was very professional and pleasant throughout the whole planning process. He was very punctual with his responses when I had questions for him. His staff were also delightful to work with. My guest loved the selections that I chose and several of them inquired about the caterer. Thank you Joe and your staff for being a part of my magical night! People are still talking about the party a week later. You guys are Awesome!!!!

Yul

Sent on 08/17/2014

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thanks Yul, had a great time too!

Diane · Married on 07/12/2014

We used Two Mike's Catering for my daughter's wedding in July and they were wonderful! I can't not give Joe enough praise. He was great from the start...helping us choose the right menu and working with us up until the big day. Unfortunately...we choose the hottest day of the year and we had no A/C in the venue. The staff really pushed through the heat and were very professional. They did an incredible job and the food and service were great! I even received a compliment from the venue indicating that they were the best catering company they have ever worked with. Thank you Joe, Mike and your staff for making my daughter's wedding so special.

Sent on 07/21/2014

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thank you Diane! Even with the heat, the wedding was wonderful.

Carrie · Married on 07/12/2014

I am so glad that I chose Two Mike's Catering for my wedding. The food was absolutely delicious, and the service was top notch. Joe always answered my emails promptly, and although they were catering two other events the weekend of my wedding, I always felt like their only client. We supplied our own bar, and I was really worried about how we were going to transport all of our drinks, worried that our signature cocktails wouldn't be made correctly, etc. I shouldn't have stressed myself out. Two Mike's and their expert bartenders handled everything flawlessly, for which I am very grateful. If you want personal service for a truly unbeatable price, Two Mike's can't be beat!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thanks you, Carrie, we are honored to have been able to serve you!
  • User4234781 · event on: 06/29/2014

Good service, very professional.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Two Mike's were great to work with. They met our every need!!!!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Happy to be of service, Len. Thanks!

Two Mikes made our wedding day complete. Our food was AMAZING. We could not have been happier choosing Two Mikes. They are professional and flexible and went above and beyond to help us on our special day. You won't regret choosing them to cater your event.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thank you, Amy! We were very pleased to be a part of your day!

Marianne · event on: 05/24/2014

Our son was ordained to the Priesthood and Two Mikes catered our dinner reception. They answered our questions and offered suggestions regarding menu and bar. Very easy to work with. Everything went as planned - food was delicious - service was excellent. Any request we had (special meals/assistance carrying food) was met with a positive response and everyone was taken care of. All servers were quite professional. We were very happy with our choice to have Two Mikes cater our event!

Sent on 05/29/2014

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thank you, Marianne! A pleasure to serve you!

Susan · Married on 05/24/2014

Two Mike's Catering catered my daughter's wedding and I can't say enough about the wonderful job they did. We worked with Joe, and he was so accomodating. We live an hour outside of St. Louis and the reception was at our home so he had to be flexible as far as traveling with all the food and working around a family in our kitchen! The food was delicious. We had so many compliments from our guests. The servers were the nicest, friendliest, most polite guys and were so helpful with anything I asked them.Also my kitchen was immaculate when they left! Joe was always very hepful, answered all my questions in a timely matter, and catered the menu to our tastes. Our experinece with Two Mike's was great and I would definitely reccommend them for any event!

Sent on 07/05/2014

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thank you, Susan for being so sweet! You, Jack and Molly were the best hosts!
  • F

stephanie · Married on 05/17/2014

Joe was excellent from the time we booked with him to the wedding. He was always available and flexible while we were still choosing our menu. The food and service were excellent at the wedding. Thank you again if we ever have another big event we will be coming back.

Sent on 06/01/2014

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thank you, Stephanie! We had a wonderful time at your reception!

Justine · Married on 05/10/2014

I found Two Mikes online for my daughter's wedding. We needed a caterer not only for food but for linens, glasses, coffee service, etc. We met with Joe for a tasting and it was fabulous. My daughter and new son in law requested an "appetizer only" buffet. Joe was very knowledgeable about the amount of food needed for our guests so that they would feel satisfied with this dinner. We picked 13 different appetizers and received nice compliments from many guests. I would not hesitate to recommend Two Mikes for a wedding or event. Joe was so easy to work with, flexible, prompt and a really nice guy!!!!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thanks, Justine! It was a pleasure to work with you!

Liz · event on: 04/09/2014

Mike was extremely helpful in suggesting the appropriate menu for our event, was flexible as we made changes, was warm and professional as he took care of all our needs during the event and worked well with the bartender. Our staff and volunteers remarked on how delicious the appetizers were!

Sent on 04/11/2014

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thank you, Liz! It was pleasure to be a part of your event and work with your wonderful organization!

Karen · event on: 04/08/2014

Two Mike's Catering recently catered our New Employee Orientation Dinner at McCarthy's Corporate Office. Joe Kenney and Bob did a fantastic job setting up and serving the most delicious food. The theme of our dinner is barbeque since we have over 60 new employees from across the United States and wanted them to taste some great barbeque. The barbeque and smoked brisket is wonderful and so tender. Everyone complimented on how everything looked and tasted so good. I would highly recommend Two Mike's Catering for their professionalism and most importantly, GREAT FOOD! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/11/2014

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thank you Karen! I look forward to working with you again!
  • W

William · Married on 04/05/2014

Planning a wedding is stressful enough without having to worry about what the guest will eat. The hunt for catering companies ended the minute I found TWO MIKES CATERING. Not only did they have everything we were looking for, they had the perfect setup when we (my wife & I ) came in to sample what we had picked out. Perfect! Joe was awesome to deal with. Answered all our questions and my mother-in-law's questions. Joe and his staff were perfect during the wedding. I've already begun to tell people about the company who are planning their wedding and other events. You can't go wrong with TWO MIKES.

Sent on 04/19/2014

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

I will remember yours as a joyous occasion. Thank you for having us cater your special day!

Kelli · Married on 03/29/2014

For my wedding my sister and I had looked and re looked for resonable caterers in the St. Louis area. We stumbled upon Two Mikes Catering, and after the first meeting, that was it! We had some unique requests as only needing a few tablescloths, but 200+ napkins. Then last minute we decided we wanted small milk cartons for our Cookie and Milk bar...done not a problem! All along the whole planning proces Joe and the rest of Two Mikes Catering, was quick to respond to emails, phone calls, etc. They not only were accomedating but they were the BEST price around. Joe and his staff made the day go as smoothly as possible, while being professional, flexible, and the food was SO delicious. Everyone loved it :) Thank you to Joe and everyone else doesn't seem enough to how easy you made the best day of our lives!

Sent on 04/10/2014

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

And you, Kelli, were the sweetest of brides and always a pleasure to serve!

Ashley · Married on 03/15/2014

We truly enjoyed working with Joe and all of the 2 Mikes team. They were responsive and accommodating, and the quality of the food is well worth the price! We definitely recommend 2 Mikes. Thanks, guys!

Sent on 04/12/2014

Stephen · Married on 01/04/2014

Joe Kenney and his staff were the perfect team for catering our wedding. The quality of their products and services is outstanding and affordable. They were happy to answer any questions we had, and were very flexible throughout the planning process. At the reception, the staff was efficient and professional. Our guests were very complementary of the food and service at our wedding. I highly recommend their services for your next event!

Sent on 01/26/2014

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thank you, Stephen and Jamie, for being so pleasant to work with! It was an honor to be a part of your day!

Nathaniel · Married on 12/30/2013

I cannot speak highly enough of the high quality service provided by Two Mikes Catering! Of all the catering options we looked at, Two Mikes was the most flexible in providing what we wanted and did so at a very affordable price. After mulling over catering options for a while, I came out of our meeting/tasting with Two Mikes knowing that of all the wedding details that still needed to be worked out, catering was not one of them – Two Mikes had things 100% taken care of! The level of professionalism and attention to detail exhibited is top notch and all at a very competitive price. They truly live up to their motto – “Service is our Specialty at an affordable price”. On the day of the reception, they showed up with plenty of time and provided amazing service – they even lit all of the candles on the tables that we had decorated the day before! If I am ever in need of catering services again, I will without question use Two Mikes, and I highly recommend them to all my friends who need catering services.

Sent on 01/25/2014

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

A wonderful experience working with you and Caroline! Thank you, Nathan, for your kind words! Best wishes!

Kate · event on: 12/13/2013

Two Mike's came through and did a fantastic job for our in-house Holiday Party for our company downtown. The weather was terrible; sleet/snow and they showed up on time with no complaints. They met all of our budget needs and was actually helpful by showing me ways to cut costs. Any request I had they followed through with and I honestly cannot say enough great things about Two Mike's. They catered my wedding and they've catered our holiday party. I see using them for all of our future catering needs. When it was time for Two Mike's to leave, our party was still going strong so they offered to leave the supplies our people were using and offered to pick them up later in the week so we wouldn't have any interruption to the festivities.

Sent on 12/19/2013

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

As always, a pleasure to serve you! Thank you for having us once again and I look forward to working with you in the future.