Two Mikes Catering Reviews

143 | Saint Louis, MO

143 Reviews for Two Mikes Catering

Bridget · Married on 11/07/2015

Two Mike's were great. They were attentive, helpful and professional. They answered emails promptly and their service was great. Worth every penny.

Sent on 11/13/2015
  • User5620352 · 2+ years ago

We really enjoyed Two Mike's Catering! The food was great and exactly what we wanted for our wedding! I really liked that Two Mike's had so many options from the appetizer list to the china and linen options. We were able to pick exactly what we wanted and still stay within our price range. They were very accommodating and flexible when working with our schedules to set up an appointment to meet them and taste everything. All of their employees were very professional the day of our wedding and very helpful to our guest. Overall, we are very happy with the food prepared by Two Mike's and the services they provided for us. They did an amazing job and we would definitely use them again in the future!!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Dan · Married on 10/31/2015

We were very happy with Two Mikes Catering for our wedding. They were always very quick to respond to our multitude of questions during the planning process and were extremely professional throughout everything. We were able to have a taste test before which gave us a great idea of what we wanted served at the wedding, and the food the night of the wedding was delicious - we received a ton of comments about how great the salad was! Additionally, they were very flexible when things changed a bit in terms of our reception times and the staff was friendly and professional. They also took care of putting out and cutting our pies for us which was a huge help and very convenient. We will definitely be recommending them for anyone looking for a great caterer in the St. Louis area!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thank you, Dan, we were very happy to be there!

Andrea · Married on 10/24/2015

I am so glad that we found Two Mike's! Our experience with Joe from the beginning was wonderful. He always responded promptly to our emails and was very accommodating. Our family enjoyed the tasting and we loved the food so much! We even went to another wedding this year that used them. There were so many people at the wedding (220 guests) who later asked us who our caterer was because they were so professional and the food was so tasty. Joe and his staff were really on top of things that night and made everything run so smoothly. I'm very glad we went with them and I'd recommend to anyone looking for a very professional and affordable caterer.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

I was very happy to be a part of your day, Andrea! Thank you!

Jessica · Married on 10/17/2015

Food was amazing!!! They had great service!! I was so glad we used two mike and I would recommend them to everyone!!!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Leslie · Married on 10/16/2015

We were looking for a caterer that would do heavy appetizers and would not break the bank. Two Mike's was perfect and Joe was incredibly helpful at the tasting, when answering questions up to the day and during the event (even though unfortunately I did not get a chance to say hi and thank him in person). Guests raved about the food and to be honest, I rarely hear that about wedding food. The salmon was especially a hit. The food was displayed nicely and everyone was very professional. I HIGHLY recommend Two Mike's catering and I am very particular about food, having worked in fine dining restaurants for many years.

Sent on 11/16/2015

Two Mikes was great. They were flexible, easy to work with, accommodating and served great food to a large crowd. The price is unbeatable. Unlike many other catering companies I have talked to, Two Mikes will donate left over food to a food pantry after making sure all guests and staff are fed that evening. I will always recommend a company that gives back to a community. The staff helped with set up and take down of the event. I couldn't have found a better caterer.

Sent on 10/29/2015
  • Tamara

Tamara · Married on 08/22/2015

I'm so glad we chose Two Mike's Catering to cater our outdoor wedding. Not only was Joe Kenney easy to work with, but they had a wide variety of unique menu items to choose from which fit many different dietary needs. The food not only looked good, but tasted even better. Their team is also accommodating, timely and professional. We many compliments about their service and food. www.twomikescatering.com

Sent on 07/06/2016

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

So glad you enjoyed it! I was very happy to be there!

Jennifer · Married on 08/08/2015

Two mikes catering exceeded my expectations! They were very professional and very nice to my family and friends! I didn't get not one complaint about their services. The food was delicious and we had more than enough left over as well! I'm especially thankful for Joe Kenney! He was very sweet and actually seem to enjoy what he does. We had a little problem the day before the wedding but he took responsibility, even though it was both parties. He has been very patient and considerate, for that I am very thankful.

Sent on 09/09/2015

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thank you Jennifer! It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding day!

Tammy · Married on 07/25/2015

We cannot say enough positive words about this company. Everyone was raving about how good the food was and abundant. I have given their name out to many people and want to talk to them about catering work night food. They are friendly and so professional and responsive. It was an element to the wedding that I never worried about and only had confidence in. I am happy to give them a glowing review and if you have any doubts they can give you my number and I will be happy to tell you about how wonderful I think they are over the phone. I felt like they treated us like family and that is the ultimate compliment in my world.

Sent on 08/11/2015

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thank you, Tammy! I was only too happy to be a part of the day!

Britney · Married on 07/24/2015

When I first began searching caterers in the St. Louis Metro area; the name 2 Mikes Catering appeared and I ignored them because I never heard of them. Months went by and I decided to look on 2 Mikes Catering website & set up an appointment. Joe was very flexible with our schedule, the food tasting was unbelievable!! When Joe walked out of the kitchen with our food, just the presentation alone had my husband and I sold. After finishing our food, I was so pleased that we booked him right away. Joe was awesome with communication through emails all leading up to our special day. One of the main hits at our reception was THE FOOD. You will not be disappointed when having 2 Mike cater your special event! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thanks for your review, Britney! I am so glad we were able to serve you!

Blaike · Married on 07/18/2015

I cannot say enough about this business! From the very beginning Joe was so helpful. My wedding was a little different because my oldest daughter has Celiac Disease and I wanted to make sure that she was able to have absolutely everything available to her on our special day. We had a choice of providing her with her own food or making it all gluten free, and because it was important to us not to risk cross-contamination with her, we chose to have it all gluten free. In many cases, gluten free food can taste differently (especially the texture of the pasta) and I have to say as someone who can pretty easily tell the difference, I could not at all with our meal. Beyond that, I expected "wedding food" and Two Mikes exceeded that expectation by leaps and bounds. The staff was courteous, respectful and very good at what they do. Rarely do you attend a wedding where people are complimenting the food- often it's more a critique than anything, My wedding was definitely an exception. The value of what I received far outweighed the cost (and having three children already, I am thankful for that). Thanks again to Joe and everyone at Two Mikes for helping to make our day as perfect as it was!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thank you, Blaike! It was a pleasure working with you and Marcus.

Two Mike's was professional and everybody loved the food.

Sent on 07/09/2015

Thomas · Married on 06/06/2015

Two Mike's has some of the most affordable options of any catering company. The amazing thing is that quality of the food, service and staff are superior. Best value and best service. Joe was so easy to work with and everyone on his staff was joyful. We were very pleased.

Sent on 06/17/2015

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thanks Tom! I was honored to be part of such a momentous occasion for you and your family!

Elaine · Married on 05/30/2015

When we began planning our daughter's wedding, it was a 'no-brainer' decision to use Two Mikes Catering. We already knew the excellent quality of their food and service. What we did not count on were the rave reviews from our friends and family a full three to four weeks after the wedding! Our guests walked through the buffet line in record time, and the serving staff was polite, courteous, and most professional. The servers' ease of setting up their equipment, providing the food and drinks, as well as clearing the tables, made our event run like clockwork and, a party that all our guests have wonderful memories of attending. We offer an enthusiastic 'two-thumbs up' for Two Mikes Catering for their attention to detail, delicious food and exceptional service!

Sent on 07/02/2015

Michele · Married on 05/30/2015

We loved working with Two Mikes and the food was delicious, especially the beef. We have absolutely no complaints and will definitely use them again if we need a caterer!!

Sent on 06/10/2015

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thanks Michele, it was a pleasure to serve you!

Katie · Married on 05/23/2015

Two Mikes is amazing! The chef was professional and checked in with me during the wedding several times to make sure everything was up to our standards. The food was great and we received many compliments about how much everyone loved it. The value is unbelievable.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Katie · Married on 05/17/2015

Working with Joe and his colleagues was a wonderful experience! I always received quick answers to my numerous questions and was able to easily create a menu that was not only hundreds of dollars UNDER our budget, but still far superior in options compared to other local catering companies. We had several dish add-ons and still came out like bandits!

We had a wedding party of 150 with some special requests for vegetarian guests and our wedding guests have yet to stop flooding us with compliments on how good the food was. Joe and his team went above and beyond to ensure our night was perfect! The night was stress and hassle free as a bride as they took care of every aspect.

Sent on 05/21/2015

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thanks Katie, we all enjoyed the evening of your big day!

Katie · Married on 05/15/2015

2 Mike's Catering was stress free and extremely attentive. Joe was very helpful and made sure everything went smoothly. I highly recommend 2 Mike's Catering! 4 thumbs up from this Bride and Groom!

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thanks Katie! I was very happy to be of service!

Jordan · Married on 05/09/2015

Two Mike's Catering provided several passed appetizers and a slider bar during our wedding reception. Throughout the planning process, I worked with Joe, who was wonderful! He was quick to respond to questions and always gave thorough and clear responses. My guests raved about the quality of food at the wedding reception, especially the stuffed mushrooms and bbq pork sliders. Two Mike's Catering perfectly accommodated our vision for a casual wedding reception with a little bit of class, and we can't thank them enough for that! I can't recommend their services enough!

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thank you Jordan and Clayton. A wonderful experience to work with you!

Sarah · Married on 05/09/2015

Two Mike's was great to work with! Tasting was very personable and the food was great. They allowed us to take home all of the leftovers which was wonderful! Would highly recommend.

Stephanie · Married on 05/02/2015

Great food at an affordable price. They had no problems our special requests. Glad we chose Two Mikes!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thanks so much Stephanie!

Leah · Married on 04/24/2015

We're so thankful we picked Two Mike's Catering to do our wedding!! We only interacted with Joe, who was SO friendly, accommodating, and responsive! They have a lot of packages to pick from. We did their BBQ package, which was totally affordable and tasted amazing. I have no idea how they get their BBQ chicken breast to NEVER be dry?! They arrived on time, were professional, let us take the extra food home (HELLO, AWESOME!) and were pretty much just amazing. We did the taste testing in the basement of a church. Don't let the fact you're in a basement fool you- the food is great and they are super professional. ALSO, you can rent linens through them. GREAT value and cheaper than renting them yourself. For real.

Sent on 06/05/2015

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thanks Leah! Had a wonderful time working with you and Albert!

Katie · Married on 12/06/2014

I was so excited to find Two Mikes because it was delicious AND actually affordable! (Unlike a lot of St. Louis wedding caterers.) The china and linen menu allows you to customize the level of formality you want. So we were able to have a buffet dinner, but the salads and desserts were served by wait staff and all the dishes were real, which made it feel much classier. Joe was easy to contact and was happy to set up a tasting for us. Any questions I had throughout the planning phase were answered quickly. I was able to get the linen napkins a few days before the event, because I wanted to fold them into a pocket with a menu inside. Having them ready for me early was no problem. They also dropped off the table linens at the reception venue the day before the wedding (before we got there to decorate, so we'd be ready to go!) Also, we had Two Mikes provide hot chocolate to go along with our winter wedding, which was a huge hit with our guests! The food was excellent, the staff was professional, and I am 100% satisfied. Would recommend!

Sent on 12/23/2014

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thanks Katie! Your wedding was quite beautiful and you were always so pleasant to work with!

Tess · Married on 11/29/2014

We found Two Mikes through word of mouth of a friend who had gotten married before us, and I am so happy we did! Joe was so incredibly easy to work with and always responded to any emails or calls quickly. He was always understanding if we had any questions or concerns and made sure that we felt completely comfortable with everything.

On the day of the wedding, all I had to do was give a time and a place and the rest was completely taken care of and worry free. We had picked a hall that has no employees so I was concerned about no one being there to direct Joe and his assistant, but they knew exactly where to go, what to do, and how to do it! Everything was absolutely perfect and I am so happy that I didn't have to stress about a single thing. The food was delicious and we are still getting comments about how wonderful everything was. They even cleared everyone's plates after the meal, which I did not expect!

Bottom line, my husband, our guests, and I were incredibly impressed and blown away by the professionalism, efficiency, and hospitality that Joe and Two Mikes provided. My husband even gave Joe a hug before they left!

Thank you so much to Joe, his assistant that evening, and Two Mikes catering for helping to make our day even more special and creating a stress free meal! We will definitely be recommending you to anyone we know that is ever in need of catering!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thank you, Tess! We thoroughly enjoyed your wedding and wish you the best!