Two Mikes Catering Reviews

143 | Saint Louis, MO

143 Reviews for Two Mikes Catering

Alexa · Married on 12/01/2017

Thank you so much Two Mikes. The "crew of three" who came to our Christmas party did an amazing job, the food was incredible, and everyone was very happy with the service! We will definitely be using you again in the future.

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Thanks again!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Amy · Married on 10/21/2017

Two Mike’s was SUCH a pleasure to work with from the first day I contacted them for a tasting to the second they drove away after the wedding dinner. I did not interact with the two workers during the wedding, but my dad did. He said they were just amazing. They arrived right on time, did everything that they were supposed to (and more!), and cleaned up so well it was like they weren’t even there. Everyone raved about the food (we did a buffet). They were very flexible when I asked at 5:20 PM if they could serve the dinner at 5:45 (15 minutes earlier than planned). If I ever need catering in the St. Louis area, I will look no further than Two Mike’s Catering, and I will definitely recommend them to everyone I know.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thanks Amy, I am so glad we could be a part of your day!

Mr. & Mrs. Richard · Married on 10/07/2017

Two Mikes was fantastic! From the top notch professional service to the delicious food. Every formal dinner event will have something go not according to plan, or last minute details that were almost forgotten. But Two Mikes was very responsive to our last minuet needs and proved to be very flexible and helpful. Their commitment to professionalism ensured that the our reception dinner went smoothly.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Bart · Married on 10/07/2017

We hired Two Mikes Catering for our daughter's wedding reception. They were very kind to work with and very professional. The night of the event, they worked so hard but we hardly knew they were there. Things just got done! And done right! The food quality was good and they served it hot! The hall was very impressed with how clean the kitchen was left. Two Mikes Catering did everything they promised and many more small details we had not thought about. Thank you Two Mikes for helping make our daughter's reception one to truly remember.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thanks Bart! It was a pleasure to serve you!

Nicole · Married on 09/30/2017

Joe was so great to work with. He's very relaxed and easy going, and responds quickly. The food was absolutely delicious and we still have people talking about how good the food was.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thanks Nicole! I was happy to be of service!
  • Future Mrs. Neiner

Alicia · Married on 09/24/2017

Two Mikes is fantastic! Joe Kenney was very helpful, reassuring and honest. He was our main contact throughout the wedding planning process. He allowed us to try all of the options we asked for during our tasting without hesitation. He was very prompt with communication which is very helpful while planning. Also the day of the wedding they were ready and willing to push up the time 15min early. It was very helpful that they were able to do this for us. Also this might be the most important thing, their food was amazing for the cost. The quality met our level of happiness for the price we paid. I can't say enough good things about Two Mikes.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thanks so much, Alicia! It was a pleasure.

Jason · Married on 08/05/2017

Wonderful service and options from Two Mike's Catering!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Happy to be of service!

Carla · Married on 07/21/2017

They went above and beyond on service and quality.

Sent on 08/03/2017

Thank you, Carla!

Nicholas · Married on 06/24/2017

The best wedding food we've ever had! Half the price of anywhere else. We had a wonderful experience with Joe and everyone else at Two Mike's, we give them our highest recommendation!!

Sent on 07/29/2017

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Very happy that you enjoyed it!

Tim · Married on 03/11/2017

Our decision to use them was based a lot on the flavor of food at the tasting, it was nice that they had so many options to choose from .We were so pleased that you had a choice of two meats,two vegetables,a pasta,a salad and rolls, wow what a meal.I't was so nice to receive so many compliments from our guests .Thanks for a job well done.

Sent on 03/18/2017

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Tim! It was a pleasure to work with you and Karen!

bridget · Married on 10/29/2016

My company used Two Mike's Catering for our Office Holiday Party last week, and they were AMAZING! Every one commented on how delicious the food was! They were extremely professional and easy to get in contact with leading up to our event. After they were finished serving, we were able to box up the leftover food and take it with us. While trying to find a caterer in our budget, we found that Two Mike's was the most affordable by far; especially for everything you get with the buffet (2 entrees, 3 sides, salad, bread/butter). HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Two Mikes Catering was excellent for our wedding. They were very professional and took care of every detail. We didn't have to worry about a thing on the day of. Their food was delicious and our guests loved it. I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, I am very happy to be of service!

Julie · Married on 09/24/2016

The food was outstanding, especially the portobello mushroom. They were very friendly, professional and accommodating, and their prices were quite reasonable. We could not have been happier with their service. I would most definitely seek these guys out again for catering needs.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thanks for your kind words, it was a pleasure!

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2016

We recently had the pleasure of using Two Mikes catering for our wedding reception. Joe was amazingly easy to work with. His response time was quick, he was flexible with our needs and requests, and even went out of his way to make our dinner perfect. Our reception happened during a power outage, Joe and his team never skipped a beat even in a kitchen with no lights. Our guest are still talking about the amazing food! We look forward to booking Two Mike's for our next big event.

Sent on 07/22/2017

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thank you Jennifer, I was so happy to be a part of your day!

Alaina · Married on 09/17/2016

We booked Two Mike's Catering over a year in advance, and planned our wedding from several states away. They were absolutely amazing to work with, and I am so thankful we booked them. Firstly, their website was easy to navigate, and deciding a menu and linen/service package was so easy!! They were able to meet my every request, even if it was a customization from their website options. So flexible! We worked with Joe, who was so responsive to me! The day of services were phenomenal. Several guests, including the groom's mother, were so happy with the food provided (YUM), and as the bride, I was blown away by the service. Everything went off so seamlessly, and we were able to communicate efficiently so the timeline went exactly how I envisioned, and without me having to hunt someone down! I am so happy with the role they played in bringing my wedding vision to life!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

From start to finish, you were a joy to work with. Thank you for having us be a part of your big day!

kris · Married on 09/04/2016

Two Mikes was very professional, upfront on pricing (no hidden costs) & the food was fantastic.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Very happy to be of service!

Kim · Married on 07/03/2016

Two Mike's Catering is fantastic. They respond quickly and happily answer all your questions. They take care of everything for you and do everything they can to make your wedding stress free. We were extremely pleased with serving staff and the manager the day of the wedding. They were courteous and efficient. The food was delicious! The roast beef was tender and delicious, unlike most roast beef you get at weddings. Many quest commented on the good food and friendly service.

Sent on 04/16/2017

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thanks Kim! I was very happy to be of service!

Maggie · Married on 07/02/2016

My husband and I used Two Mikes Catering for our wedding on 7/2/16. Joe was amazing to work with and was really flexible for our needs. The staff were incredible and even saved a few appetizers for my husband and I to eat-- they went quickly because they were so delicious! I have had several people both at the wedding and after let me know that the food at our wedding was the best wedding food they had ever had (we had their BBQ buffet)! Overall I would highly recommend Two Mikes Catering-- great food and better people!!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thanks Maggie! It was a joy to serve you and Jacob!

Two Mikes Catering was absolutely wonderful. Delicious food! Great price! Awesome to work with!! This company went above and beyond in catering our wedding!!

Sent on 09/01/2016

Dorice · Married on 06/11/2016

The absolute best!!! Professional and courteous staff. Two Mikes was very easy to work with to plan my daughter's wedding reception. All of the guests talked about how delicious the food tasted. I couldn't have asked for a more responsive vendor. you're looking for a topnotch caterer, you cannot go wrong with Two Mikes. They are the best!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thanks Dorice! It was a pleasure!

We were expecting great food and exceptional service. Two Mike's went well above our expectations! The food was fantastic and the staff was very professional and accommodating. We couldn't be more pleased with them.

Sent on 06/11/2016

Kate · Married on 04/30/2016

You couldn't find a better, more accommodating, or more affordable option. Joe went out of his way to help us make our wedding day the day of our dreams, and it was! All day long people commented to us on the delicious food and the friendly, helpful staff. We wouldn't have wanted to change a single thing about the food and service. Completely satisfied! Thank you Two Mikes!

Sent on 05/21/2016

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thank you Kate! I was very happy to help make your day special!

We partnered with Two Mikes Catering for our daughters wedding recently, and couldn't be more pleased. From the tasting to the actual wedding presentation, Joe and his staff delivered exactly what we ordered. Guest comments about the food were very positive and the service was organized and efficient. There are many catering vendors for weddings to be sure, but you won't find a better value, quality, and experience than Two Mikes. Talk to Joe first and save yourself some valuable time!

Sent on 02/26/2016

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words, and we truly enjoyed your reception!

Amazing value, incredible service, wonderful food! They catered our rehearsal dinner, and it was perfect! The serving staff was incredibly attentive and went over-and-above by noticing toasts were running long and taking initiative to serve dessert to our tables rather than just buffet style. Utterly impressed.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Katie · Married on 12/19/2015

Two Mike's Catering was fantastic to work with from start to finish! They always responded quickly to emails and phone calls and set up a private tasting for us. Anything I needed assistance with, they were happy to help. They helped set up the table décor and when we requested appetizers on short notice they were happy to accommodate. They definitely went above and beyond what was required. The food was delicious and very affordable. Joe Kenney was extremely helpful. He worked with me through the entire process and was even present with the event staff for the wedding. They included things in their service without adding a bunch of extra fees like other caterers we researched added to their estimates. My only regret is I wish I would have requested they set aside an extra plate to-go because I didn't have time to finish my food during the reception. And it was sooo good! I HIGHLY recommend Two Mikes Catering.

Sent on 01/05/2016

Two Mikes Catering's reply:

Thanks Katie, I was very happy to be a part of such a beautiful reception!