Two Little Birds Planning Reviews

Two Little Birds Planning 3
Two Little Birds Planning 4
Two Little Birds Planning 5

Stephanie · Married on 05/10/2014

Words can hardly describe how priceless Jaclyn and TLB planning were to us during this whole process. We found TLB by searching for wedding planners in our area and found that it was one of the top-rated planners. But more than that, my husband and I instantly liked Jaclyn when we met her and found her to be direct, honest, caring, thoughtful and one of the most coordinated people either of us has ever met. Hiring TLB was probably the best thing we did for this entire wedding, and the closer it got the more we realized how invaluable Jaclyn was! From coordinating vendors and monthly timelines to keep us on track to saving us from last minute Etsy disasters and coordinating beta centerpieces, Jaclyn was amazing! Among everything she also found ways to make sure that my husband and I were able to snag some time to ourselves to relax. Instead of feeling stress about our rain delay and the timeline of everything, I just had a glass of champagne and was so relieved that Jaclyn could swiftly deal with any snafu. I highly recommend TLB to everyone!

Sent on 05/16/2014

Gene · Married on 05/10/2014

Even from a groooms perspective, Jaclyn and Two Little birds planning were truly an asset to the wedding planning process. We found it invaluable to always have a list of trusted vendors to choose from without having to read endless reviews online. Also, Jaclyn kept us on track with everything, and even ran to the store the day of our wedding to pick up some last minute things! I cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 08/29/2014

Amity · Married on 05/04/2014

Of all the hundreds of wedding decisions we made, the absolute best one was hiring Jaclyn. In the nine whirlwind months we worked together to plan our dream wedding, not only did Jaclyn earn our complete trust as a wedding planner, but we also feel that we made a true friend. From beginning to end, Jaclyn was professional and efficient while remaining flexible and fun to work with. She was always attentive to our ideas and honest about what could and could not be done. Whenever an idea proved to be impractical, she was great at coming up with creative alternatives.

After five months of planning, we decided to move our wedding date from September 2014 to May 2014. With 300 invited guests, the much shorter timeline could have resulted in a planning disaster, but Jaclyn handled the change so seamlessly that we barely felt the difference.

On the day of the wedding, my husband and I joked that Jaclyn must have magical powers because she somehow managed to appear at our sides whenever we wished for her. She calmly and gracefully herded us in the right direction when we lost track of the itinerary, answered our questions when we got confused about what we were supposed to do or say, and brought us drinks and ice cream when we were too busy greeting guests to enjoy any of the abundant food. When we arrived at our honeymoon suite after the wedding, we almost expected Jaclyn to be there to let us know what to do next.

The wedding, reception and rehearsal dinner were all just perfect and everything we had hoped for. We were told by many of our guests that it was the best and most memorable wedding they'd ever attended, and Jaclyn even got us featured on Green Wedding Shoes. Words really cannot express how grateful we are to Jaclyn for making our dream wedding a reality. Thanks, Jaclyn!!!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Edward · Married on 05/04/2014

From the start Jaclyn was both professional, knowledgable, and personable. Speaking as a groom, Jaclyn was very sensitive to the fact that I had a hard time concentrating through all of the details. She never judged and would always explain things to me on the the points I needed to weigh in on. Furthermore, my wife was pregnant and juggling work, and Jaclyn's "can-do" attitude, responsiveness, and willingness to go to toe-to-toe with vendors gave us some much needed stress relief. Ultimately, we ended up with the most amazing wedding we could imagine even though it rained and we had to go to plan B. Jaclyn had helped us design the magical and unique wedding we wanted in just 9 months. We could not have done it without her, and it was such a success that the wedding was featured in a prestigious wedding blog (Green Wedding Shoes). I rarely have fun at weddings, so thanks to Jaclyn for making it possible to have a ball at my own!

Sent on 10/06/2014

I'm a do-it-yourself, keep it simple kind of person, and I never in my wildest dreams thought I would ever hire a wedding planner. BUT... I also found myself completely overwhelmed at work with a wedding date quickly approaching and too many loose ends. Two Little Birds came to my rescue. They were willing to customize a package for our small boutique event. They suggested excellent vendors I never would have found on my own to alter my dress, host the ceremony, photograph the event, and ensure that we actually got married on the day that we had planned. While we didn't use the "day of event" services, Jacklyn called to ask if we needed anything and sent texts and emails to make sure that we were happy. Without Two Little Birds, I'm not sure we would have managed to pull it off. Two Little Birds was certainly the best planning decision that we made. Thank you!!

Sent on 08/13/2014

I used Two Little Birds for their "day of" wedding coordination services, and I could not be happier. I was comfortable doing most of the planning for my wedding myself, but I wanted to be able to hand the reins off to someone for the big day. That "someone" was Jaclyn of TLB.

From the moment I met her, I knew that my wedding day plans were in capable hands. In the weeks leading up to the big day, Jaclyn was in constant communication with me, helping me put together a timeline, and making sure that she had every detail, vendor, location, time, and item in check. She attended our rehearsal, where she helped coordinate our bridal party and readers, providing them with instruction and direction. And on our wedding day, she was there bright and early with a calm and reassuring demeanor.

Jaclyn and her associates at TLB were instrumental in allowing me and my husband to be able to simply relax and enjoy one another, our friends and families, and our special day. After a year of painstakingly planning each and every moment of this day, you should be allowed to enjoy it fully and completely. You simply do not want to be worried about when the florist will arrive, or how many votives are being placed on the tables!

Jaclyn and TLB helped my wedding day run smoothly, and effortlessly. Their service is excellent, and an amazing value. A relatively small investment in TLB will reap limitless benefits on your wedding day, I assure you. I would highly recommend their services to any brides looking for a reliable, professional, fun, and friendly planning team.

Sent on 05/22/2014

Alison · Married on 10/05/2013

My husband and I liked Jaclyn from the moment we met her and hiring TLB was one of the best decisions we made. Jaclyn worked incredibly hard-- definitely more than just "day-of" planning-- and helped coordinate with our vendors to make sure everything ran seamlessly. Her timelines and thoughtful phone calls and meetings ensured that I was more calm and confident in our plans, and had every detail I needed. Moreover I was completely confident in Jaclyn and her team. On the day of the wedding everything was seemingly effortless as the wedding we had envisioned came to fruition. From photos around town to transportation to setting up the venue with our DIY projects, TLB made sure things went to plan. Everything was just perfect and I know we could not have done it without TLB. Most importantly they were all so lovely and we had so much fun and felt so comfortable with them. I would highly recommend hiring TLB for your wedding!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Jennifer · Married on 06/15/2013

I could not say enough great things about Jaclyn and the Two Little Birds Planning team. I could not have planned my wedding without them! They are extremely detail oriented, focused and an absolute pleasure to work with. I had minor dress crisis on the way to the church and Lanie stepped in and fixed the problem in no time and without a sweat. They were just amazing! My sister is getting married this summer and is also using them as well. I would highly recommend their team to anyone and everyone looking for a wedding planner!

Sent on 07/16/2013

Ron · Married on 05/26/2013

Jaclyn / Two Little Birds provided planning as well as day or coordination for my daughter’s wedding.

I live on the other side of the country, and so it was rather difficult to be in regular contact with vendors and attend to details like contracts.

Jaclyn made all my concerns go away. She was especially useful in that the caterer for our venue was not the best in terms of communication, and getting back to you. (Though the caterer really did a great job when the big day came. I think he’s a very good caterer, but not a very great business professional.) Because Jaclyn handled the communication, it saved me from having any “difficult” communications with him, which might have then become awkward on the day of the wedding.

I had the unusual situation of having BOTH my daughters get married this year, within 6 weeks of each other. I wrote A LOT of checks this year. I can say without a doubt that the one to Two Little Birds was the best investment I made. Her level of service was exemplary throughout.

On the actual day of the wedding, Jaclyn was the first one there, and the last to leave. She handled every detail, and made it a stress free day that we could just enjoy. It was a truly lovely, unique, and special wedding. And Jaclyn was vital in making that the case. I do not often give any vendor or service person an unqualified 5 star rating, but in this case it is easily deserved.

Sent on 08/03/2013

Amy · Married on 04/06/2013

Philly brides, listen up! Two Little Birds were a huge part of the reason why my wedding day was absolutely perfect. Not once did I have the bridal meltdown everyone says they had on their wedding day/week leading up to the wedding, and that's because I knew that everything - the timeline, communication with the vendors, set-up, tear-down, last minute problem solving - was being handled by two of the most professional and just-plain-nice people I worked with for my wedding.
    Right after my (now)husband and I got engaged, I remember the first moment when I realized what a HUGE job planning a wedding truly is. My mom had sent me the "gift" of two wedding planning books that were each about an inch and a half thick... and while they were very helpful, none of them really helped me to understand how to COORDINATE the DAY of the wedding. Everything out there is about how to choose a dress, a vendor, or a bridal party. Then how to look pretty. My mom and I sat down and talked about how we felt there were really only three goals to the day: 1) get married, 2) be as stress free and open to happiness as possible, and 3) help everyone to have a blast! And so, anticipating the obvious stress of hosting 200 guests, a possible last minute car breakdown/wardrobe malfunction/vendor no-show, we started looking for a day-of planner.
    Two Little Birds was recommended to us by our venue coordinator, so we set up an interview with Jackie. We also set up interviews with two other companies, but after meeting Jackie, we even cancelled those interviews... she's seriously THAT great! Our timeline was so detailed and well developed that it was 22 pages long! Jackie really guided the process of creating the timeline and helped to anticipate a lot of areas where we might have questions or logistical issues. She's truly the best!
    I can't tell you just how fabulous Jackie and Carolyn are at what they do - but I do highly recommend that you find out yourself! :)

Sent on 06/10/2013

I am so glad I hired Two Little Birds to help with my day-of wedding coordination. A couple of years ago our friends got married and on the day of the wedding they found out the party bus they hired to take the bridal party around for pictures and whatnot was broken. The bride, groom and both of their parents ended up having to make frantic calls to every limo company in town to find someone available for immediate service on a saturday during wedding season. It was that day that I knew I would absolutely hire a wedding planner when I got married, because if something like that goes wrong, I did not want me or anyone in my family to have to be the ones freaking out trying to fix it.
    When it came time for me to plan my wedding, my biggest issue was planning the timeline for that day and figuring out the logistics of everything prior to us getting to the venue for the ceremony and reception. Jaclyn and Caroline stepped in and took all of that off my shoulders. I told them a rough idea of what I wanted to do that day and they took it from there. They were able to make an in depth timeline of who would arrive where at what time, who was bringing what, who was taking what home, etc. There were so many little details I never would have thought of myself that they took care of. The day before the wedding I was so busy getting myself ready, the last thing I wanted to be doing was more wedding planning. It was such a relief knowing TLB was calling all of my vendors confirming what time they would be arriving and making sure everyone was on the same page and all of our timelines matched.
    The day of the wedding I didn't have to lift a finger. I was determined to be a stress-free bride (or at least minimal-stress bride) and I think I accomplished it but only because I had them there to help. Hiring TLB was money well spent, especially when I consider the piece of mind it gave me knowing that if something did go wrong, they would be there to fix it.

Sent on 05/15/2013

Leila · Married on 10/08/2012

I used Two Little Birds for day-of wedding coordinating services. They offered a lot of help for their very reasonable price. Having them took a lot of worry off of me, the bride, and my family. They took care of everything the day of, and did a ton in advance to help us prepare. We didn't have to worry and could just enjoy our party. I can't recommend them enough. Jaclyn and Caroline were lovely to work with and really generous with their time.

Sent on 10/29/2012

Lea · Married on 09/29/2012

We can't thank Carolyn and Jaclyn enough for their help in making our day perfect! We decided to find planners to help coordinate our Philly wedding, since we live 700 miles away. We also wanted help for the week of the wedding, and especially for the day of to take work off our hands and ensure everything ran smoothly. These girls were awesome. We interviewed several area planners, and we picked them for their value (without any hard selling tactics), professionalism, and we just loved their personalities right away. They helped us plan the rehearsal dinner, reviewed contracts, recommended vendors, helped with our questions on etiquette, and really took the reins in the last few weeks to make sure all that we and of our vendors were on the same page. A HUGE thanks to these girls. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/05/2012

lesley · Married on 09/29/2012

Two Little Birds could not have helped us to make the wedding any better. They were perect in every way. It was a pleasure to work with them on all aspects of this wedding....which was beautiful!

Sent on 10/20/2012

Dana · Married on 08/18/2012

Jaclyn and Caroline were absolutely fabulous! I used them as my day of planners. They helped the weekend run completely smoothly, and take care of tough tasks that arose. They created an amazing weekend timeline and confirmed everything for me. They took care of every little problem so I could enjoy the day with my new husband and family and friends. Jaclyn and Caroline were professional, friendly, on the ball, easy to work with, and genuinely excited for us! Highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/06/2013
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 07/21/2012

Jaclyn and Caroline are the best!!! They are extremely professional and their attention to detail is unbelievable. They truly listen to the voice of the customer and make the wedding day memorable, special, fun, and most important- not chaotic.

Sent on 08/02/2012

Christine · Married on 04/28/2012

Jaclyn and Caroline were absolutely wonderful! I wasn't thinking about getting a planner for the day of the event, but now I am so glad I did! They talked with my vendors to confirm the details of my wedding day and made sure every vendor had a timeline for the day of the event. All my vendors talked about how wonderful it was to walk into a wedding knowing the timeline and important details of the day. They also stayed the whole wedding fielding any questions and always checking up me. I can't imagine all the details they handled in the background, but it was so seemless to me that I didn't even notice any skips in my day.
    These ladies are wonderful and know their business. They helped make my day unforgettable and stress free. I absolutely could not have done this without them. My only regret was that i didn't book them to help me plan all the details. :) I would certainly recommend Two Little Birds to anyone looking for a wedding planner for the day of or all the details of their wedding.

Sent on 06/05/2012

Dianne · Married on 04/21/2012

Jaclyn and Caroline came highly recommended to me from several brides and a mother-of-the-bride where I work and they planned each of our weddings! I can confidently say that working with them was the BEST decision we made in planning our wedding and I honestly cannot imagine how I would’ve gotten through the planning process without them! From the minute we met them, their professionalism was obvious and they were incredibly warm, calming, organized and friendly! They were able to take our very specific ideas and bring them to life. We selected one vendor that was particularly challenging to deal with and they navigated it for me and endured all the stress that I would’ve had to deal with if we weren’t working with them. Their knowledge of vendors was so helpful and they are expert at reviewing and negotiating contracts. They will ensure that you get the most for your money! I knew that they would have everything under control the day of the wedding as they prepared an extensive schedule to be followed by vendors, family, etc. I didn’t have to worry about a thing and that was priceless! One thing I will never forget is that Jaclyn and Caroline made sure my new husband and I had a few moments to ourselves during the day to just savor the moment of being newly married! They are the best! Our wedding was special and perfect because of all of their hard work!

Sent on 10/23/2012

Renee · Married on 11/05/2011

Two Little Birds abolutely made our dream wedding come true. We worked with them from the moment we got engaged through our wedding, and hiring them was the best decision we made in the wedding planning process. In researching and managing vendors, they were so thorough in their research in finding the right options to make our vision come true. Every question we had was answered above and beyond our expectations, and we realized rather quickly the value of their expertise in all of the information they provided above and beyond our questions that we didn't realize to even ask. When it came to the final preparations, we could not have been more blown away by the itinerary, vendor management and impeccable day of management of our wedding. I was the MOST relaxed bride ever, and the entire day was a fairy tale. They handled everything and anything we needed so far beyond our expectations that they only thing we had to do was enjoy every moment of our day. It was really perfect thanks to Two Little Birds.

Sent on 11/23/2011

nancy · Married on 07/16/2011

Caroline and Jaclyn, the Two Little Birds, are exceptional. They were invaluable in the planning of our daughter's wedding, in negotiating with vendors, and in guiding us all through the details of the wedding day. Our daughter's wedding was July 16, 2011 (just 2 days ago!), and we have already booked them to help us with our second daughter's wedding in March 2012. Two Little Birds are incredibly capable, completely unflappable, and unfailingly delightful to work with. They know their stuff, and are well-respected by all of the vendors. As a first-time mother-of-the-bride, I relied on their suggestions and opinions, and I was delighted with the results. They make the entire process enjoyable. On the day of the wedding, they tend to every detail, and my husband especially appreciated their help with the "tipping" process. Caroline and Jaclyn really care about your wedding, and that means the world during an emotional, busy, potentially stressful time. We couldn't recommend them more highly!

Sent on 07/18/2011

Mary · Married on 05/28/2011

Hiring Two Little Birds Planning was probably the best and easiest decision I made when planning my wedding. I had interviewed other candidates but they were above and beyond anyone else I met, and their prices are extremely reasonable. They kept my santity throughout the whole wedding process, and even after the day was over, they were still on top of making sure I had just what I needed. I am very detail oriented and they surpassed my expectations. Everyone they worked with (vendors, church coordinator, family, friends) had great things to say about them. They will make your life so much easier while planning a wedding! Search no more for the perfect coordinators and hire the Two Little Birds!

Sent on 09/04/2011

Joe · Married on 10/30/2010

As the groom in the wedding, I underestimated the work load that awaited us. As the big day drew closer, my in-laws decided to hire Jaclyn as our point of contact for the wedding day. The idea was simple. During the day that we had worked so hard to make perfect, we did not want to be bothered by the little details and interruptions that would bring down our mood. From the very first meeting, Jaclyn was on top of things. She requested copies of all our contracts and thoroughly scrutinized the details. She reached out to each of our vendors and ensured they had all the information they needed and that our schedules aligned. In fact, she saved a major issue by realizing that we had not purchased wedding day insurance for our facility which would have been catastrophic (possibly resulting in our venue not allowing us to have our reception). During the wedding day, Jaclyn was always there but never in the way. Our wedding went off without a hitch. The issue with wedding planning is that you have to deal with people. Some are better then others. Inevitably, during a wedding, one vendor, if not more, will not perform as expected. Having someone of Jaclyn’s caliber acted as a smoothing constant for the day and allowed us to have the perfect wedding. In hindsight, with the amount of money involved in a wedding, hiring Two Little Birds is a no brainer. Consider it insurance for a great wedding day.

- Joe Amalfitano

Sent on 11/29/2010

Natalie · Married on 08/06/2010

Words cannot express how thankful I am to have had Caroline and Jaclyn from Two Little Birds Planning with me on my wedding day! Although you are always told to prepare yourself for something to go wrong on your wedding day, you don’t want to be worrying about how to fix it as you put on your wedding dress or while on the dance floor. I thought I could handle it all, and I did for awhile with the help of my and my husband’s wonderful families. But the weeks leading up to the wedding, I started wondering about the smallest things and how I could ensure they would all work out. That is when Two Little Birds stepped in! Caroline and Jaclyn took care of all of the last minute details, issues and stresses for me, so that I could enjoy my wedding day! From answering all of my mother’s questions and confirming the vendors, to informing those at the church we were running late, to handing out ceremony programs, and making sure everyone had a chance to sign the guestbook- they were unbelievable! Carolie and Jaclyn are extremely professional, personable and energetic. Always smiling and highly organized, I would recommend this duo to anyone who wants to be 100% present on their wedding day. Thanks to them, my wedding day went very smoothly- much smoother than it would have been without them!

Sent on 10/13/2010

jessica · Married on 10/15/2016

I originally didn’t think we needed a planner. I had a vision, I’m hyper organized, and I had time to dedicate to planning. But when the stress got to be too much, we found Jaclyn and Two Little Birds. Easily THE BEST decision we ever could have made. As many have said, Jaclyn is rock-solid -- knowledgeable, detail-oriented, tenacious, kind and calm.

The other reviews do a great job describing the benefits of working with Two Little Birds. So I’ll add some specific highlights from our partnership --

1) Micro-decisions and intangibles. No matter how many books and blogs you read, I’m not sure you can ever know all the nuances of a wedding. Like, what are the interpersonal ramifications of sequencing the bridesmaids in this way? How will mic-ing the ceremony change the vibe? Your dress is made of delicate chiffon… is the path clear of twigs? Jaclyn not only knows that’s a thing -- but she also rolls up her sleeves and picks up those twigs.

2) We saved money with Jaclyn. She was able to dissect a large quote and bring costs down. And since we had her as a sounding board, she prevented us from spending on costly frills and mistakes. With all her experience on our side (and feedback saying “yes this is necessary” and “no, don’t worry about this”), we were able to spend smarter.

3) The Bridezilla antidote. There were a couple times when I was disappointed in what a vendor provided. Luckily, Jaclyn was there to listen to my concerns, tell me my feelings were valid, and work with the vendors to make things better. The benefit here is twofold: the problem is solved without you getting directly involved, and you feel heard/validated/not crazy. I think Bridezilla-itis happens when you feel out of control and that your wants/needs are being dismissed. Jaclyn solves all that with ease, leaving you one very chill bride.

In short, Jaclyn is part air traffic controller, part wedding encyclopedia, part advocate, part friend. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Leah · Married on 12/31/2011

I had a limited budget, but needed as much help as I could get. We sat down and went through what I should do versus them and they gave a reasonable price to help. Having them there day of was so great! I didn't have to worry about a thing, they did it for me.

Sent on 10/22/2012