Two Hearts Weddings and Events Reviews

60 | Birmingham, AL

60 Reviews for Two Hearts Weddings and Events

Krystal Chisem · Getting married on 03/21/2020

Consultation

I recently had a consultation with Rachael and she immediately got my vision and referred me to other vendors who matched my personal style. Rachael responds within a timely manner and truly seems passionate about what she does. I can't wait to work with her and bring my vision to life.

Sent on 03/28/2019

Two Hearts Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Krystal! I too felt we connected very well at our consultation and I'm thrilled you have chosen Two Hearts to help you with your planning journey and of course to execute a beautiful wedding day.
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 02/16/2019

Wedding Planning Made Easy

My job is one that gives me very little free time to research, plan, and otherwise give the amount of thought needed to plan an event, let alone an amazing wedding. Rachael was able to stay on top of all my wedding planning needs and keep the pressure off of me when I didn't have the time to do it myself. She was always one step ahead of us in the planning process and was able to pull everything together to create a stress-free and wholly enjoyable evening for me and my husband.

Sent on 02/26/2019

Two Hearts Weddings and Events's reply:

Alex, planning alongside you and Joe was a real treat for me. I loved the unique day we developed and then executed and was very proud of how it all came together. I wish you and Joe many many years of wonderful marriage!
  • Stefanie

Stefanie · Married on 09/15/2018

We were lucky enough to work with Rachael as a full service planner throughout our wedding planning process. She introduced us to so many wonderful vendors, and took the time to get a sense of the kind of wedding that would make us happiest. She was even incredibly flexible while working with me as I planned a Birmingham wedding from out of state. When our wedding weekend came around, having Rachael there to orchestrate the events of the day and coordinate all the timelines and set up needed gave my husband and I (as well as our families) the chance to relax and truly enjoy the whole day without worrying about any details. She was calm, organized and thorough. Rachael brought our wedding vision to life and gave us the gift of being able to celebrate our marriage with a stress-free day.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Richard · Married on 06/23/2018

We could not recommend Two Hearts Weddings and Events enough!! Rachael is the definition of professional, timely, and experienced, and hospitable! During the planning process, she anticipated problems and had solutions ready to go before they occurred. Our wedding party and day was very large and she made sure everyone was taken care of with what they needed and placed properly without losing out on it all being so much FUN! She even took every last minute curve ball we threw at her in stride to make the whole event entirely seamless. My wife and I had the best day of our lives so far and would relive it 100 times over if we could - all thanks to Rachael!!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Michael · Married on 06/23/2018

Becky and I were so happy as MOB/FOB that we were able to host an incredible wedding celebration for our daughter Lindsey and now son-in-law Rich. Rachael Grammer and Two Hearts Weddings were invaluable in making sure things went off super smoothly! We are forever grateful for her expertise and professionalism. We recommend Two Hearts without reservation!!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Two Hearts Weddings and Events's reply:

Michael, it was truly my pleasure getting to help with this wedding. I loved every minute of the planning and getting to see the wedding day come together was truly satisfying. It was a very unique day and one I'm very proud to have been a part of!

Maddie · Married on 06/16/2018

I can not say enough good things about Rachael! She helped me make my wedding day as perfect as I could imagine with her organization and knowledge of the wedding world. She went above and beyond to listen to my needs and made my special day a breeze!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Two Hearts Weddings and Events's reply:

Maddie, I was so pleased with how your wedding day came together and the team did such an outstanding job that day. I will miss my planning sessions with you and your mom for sure. And I wish you and Nic the very best always!

Rebecca · Married on 04/28/2018

This great lady helped make a perfect day!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Anna · Married on 04/28/2018

The choice to include Rachael with Two Hearts was an easy one and one that I would make again and again for my wedding. From day one, she helped us navigate the planning process with her professionalism and expertise guiding our decisions. Her years of experience and connections in the field allowed us to compile an amazing team of vendors to make our wedding dreams into a reality. Rachael took the stress of planning off of me, my mother, and my now husband so we could enjoy the process and most importantly the wedding day itself. She continually went above and beyond to ensure everything went smoothly. When we would hit a snag, Rachael would offer a prompt and effective solution. She is always timely with her communication whether it be email or text. I never had to worry or stress about trying to get in touch with her, she was always available for my many questions. Her attention to detail and organization is so impressive. I love all of the timelines, charts, and maps she compiled to give to our vendors and the wedding party so everyone knew exactly what was going on at all times - which is vital for such a busy day! She is like a wedding day multi-tool; she knows how to plan your day, get a last minute rehearsal dinner caterer, fix your bouquet when a feature flower breaks, and everything that could arise in between. Because of Rachael, I can say that my day was 100% perfect. Most importantly, not only is she exceptional at her job, but she is also an exceptional person who has such love to give to her brides. Although she has been planning for many years, you can definitely still see the excitement on her face and the genuine passion with every interaction. In stressful times, she is calming, in the happy times she celebrates with you. There are not enough kind words I can give, I highly recommend her services with a 10/10 all around. Rachel with Two Hearts Weddings is someone you should entrust your wedding day to.

Sent on 05/28/2018

Two Hearts Weddings and Events's reply:

Wow Anna! These are some of the kindest words I've ever been gifted with. I loved working with you both and your sweet families. I wish you and Joe many many years of love and happiness!

Molly · Married on 01/27/2018

Rachael was recommended to me by a dear friend. I reached out to Two Hearts Weddings and Events and before I knew it I had a response. This was the case throughout my entire planning process, without hesitation. Rachael was prompt in every way possible. We scheduled a consultation for the following week. The moment I met Rachael I knew she was the person I wanted to plan my special day. They always say trust your gut feeling and boy am I glad I did!!
    Like every freshly engaged young lady, I was extremely anxious and a tad bit overwhelmed. I didn't know the first thing about planning a wedding or more importantly planning MY wedding. Rachael, being the amazing person she is, erased all anxiety and replaced those feelings with excitement. That's the way a bride should feel, excited!
    She was top notch with her recommendations, from hair and make up to entertainment to the smallest detail of a cocktail napkin. She went over and beyond my expectations. There's no such thing as an extra mile for Rachael, for she completes the race and is waiting at the finish line with a list of answers to all your questions. Again, she goes over and beyond.
    Most importantly, Rachael was there for me in making sure I was happy with every decision. She sensed when I felt pressured or unsure about decisions being made by the hand behind writing all the checks (sorry mom and dad) and she voiced those concerns when I felt powerless. She went to bat for me even when it wasn't her plate to step up to...and for that I'm grateful! My time spent planning with Rachael was truly special.
    The only advice I can offer to the person reading my review is HIRE this person NOW. The biggest regret if you don't.
    She is nothing shy of AWESOME and AMAZING!

Sent on 02/06/2018

Two Hearts Weddings and Events's reply:

I enjoyed working with you every moment Molly and I wish you and Zeb the very best!

Evin · Married on 03/04/2017

Rachael was a huge help to us in planning our wedding! We had our wedding in Huntsville, AL but live in Orlando, FL, and we could not have done all of the long-distance planning without Rachael. She made every step of the way, from the initial planning to the day- of coordination, so much less stressful for us. On the day of the wedding, even my other vendors were commenting to me about how fun and easy she was to work with. Thank you, Rachael!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Two Hearts Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much Evin! Long distance planning is always a little challenging but I enjoyed how easy going both you and Ryan were throughout the process. Your wedding day turned out beautifully and I cannot wait to share it!

Ryan · Married on 03/04/2017

We were an out of town couple from Orlando, FL, getting married in Huntsville, AL, due to some family who couldn't travel to us. She made life so easy for us: researching, recommending, and meeting with vendors and setting up the logistics; kindly reminding us of payment schedules and to-do list items; preparing for and solving day-of problems. She even purchased some linens and custom embroidered bouquet ribbons for the bridesmaids, on her own dime! Rachael possesses a gentle but very professional and efficient leadership which ensures things get done right and on schedule, far from the wedding-planner-zilla stereotype. If we asked her a question, she always got back to us within 24 hours. Sometimes she didn't know the answer right away, but she made sure we knew we had been heard. Our wedding day went off without a hitch, and I attribute it to Rachael's planning.

Sent on 03/12/2017

Two Hearts Weddings and Events's reply:

Ryan, you and Evin were such a pleasure to work with... I will miss our planning and prep time for sure! The wedding was just beautiful and I was pleased to have been a part of it. I also enjoyed meeting and working with your sweet families.

Kalie · Married on 12/17/2016

When I first met Rachael, I knew she was something special. My first initial meeting with her lasted almost three hours! That is the thing I love about Rachael and Two Hearts Weddings and Events. They made me feel comfortable, loved, and truly cared about my vision for my wedding from the beginning. Rachael honestly was like a second mom to me during my wedding planning process. Every question I had was answered promptly and with extreme detail. That is something I appreciated so much. Every vendor that I told Rachael was my wedding planner told me she was the best to have, and I could not have agreed more. She is incredibly organized, creative, hard working, and will not stop working until everything is perfect. She made my wedding day perfect and everything ran smoothly because of her and her team. She was able to come up with incredible personalized touches to incorporate into our wedding to make it one that was unique and special for my husband and I. She is honestly the best so if you are looking for someone to make your wedding day and planning process less stressful and run smoothly, Rachael and Two Hearts Weddings and Events is the way to go.

Sent on 01/10/2017

Two Hearts Weddings and Events's reply:

Kalie, thank you so much for being the sweetest bride ever! I loved every bit of our planning time together and then seeing the whole thing come together for you and Dakota on wedding day. I miss you both already!

Brittany · Married on 08/20/2016

Choosing Two Hearts Weddings and Events was one of the best decisions I made. Rachael took great care of everything and always had our best interest at heart! All the little details that I did not even know I needed were taken care of throughout my planning process and I went into my wedding day with less stress because I knew that whatever popped up she and her team would handle. If you are looking for an organized, experienced planner who will help make your wedding the best day of your life, you should pick Two Hearts Weddings and Events!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Two Hearts Weddings and Events's reply:

Brittany... thank you so much for choosing me to help plan and execute a beautiful wedding day for you and Brandon. I loved working with you both and your fantastic parents! I will miss our meetings for sure.

Lucy · Married on 05/14/2016

The price is definitely worth it. No detail was overlooked. The schedule was easy to keep up with and very organized. Rachael's ideas are amazingly creative and she knows the vendors well. She keeps everything professional and calm. Rachael communicated constantly and responded to every question quickly. My daughter's wedding was a complicated wedding at home with tents and valets and stages and portable bathrooms. Rachael knew every detail about lighting, power needs, ceremony seating, buffet seating, dance stage, microphones, etc. She is amazing.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Melanie · Married on 05/14/2016

You can't do better than Rachael. She took care of absolutely everything we needed, with precision, professionalism, and our best interest always in mind. She knows how to make things fun, while getting things done at the same time! When vendors are tricky to work with, Rachael can get them to cooperate within half a day. She is unafraid of conflict, which is quite nice when planning a wedding! Everything was taken care of, down to the designs on the napkins and the background music to the cake cutting. With Rachael, you can be assured that NO detail will be missed!

One of her top qualities is how friendly and caring she is. She has a wonderful personality that will make wedding planning more pleasant than stressful! (Who would have thought that was possible??) We missed her after the wedding was over!
    If you're thinking of going with Rachael, do it. It was hands down the best decision we made in all of our wedding planning.

Sent on 06/23/2016

Caitlyn · Married on 04/02/2016

Not being from Birmingham, I knew I was going to need someone to help me with wedding planning. Rachael's knowledge of the business and her relationships with vendors were invaluable. I had about a year with Rachael to plan the wedding and during that time I was told multiple times how calm of bride I was and that was absolutely because of Rachael and her help. She was always available to me through out the year and made me feel like a priority to her even though she has other events to plan. She went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was perfect and detailed and exactly what we wanted. Hiring a wedding planner is always a good idea, I think, but hiring Rachael was the best decision we made throughout our wedding planning process.

Sent on 04/18/2016

Two Hearts Weddings and Events's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you Caitlyn. I loved your entire wedding day and all the special touches we worked so hard to achieve. I will definitely miss our planning sessions too. Much love to you both!

Terri · Married on 02/20/2016

As the mother of the bride I wanted everything to be perfect for our daughter and her wedding in Birmingham, where she lives. We live in the northeast and determined quickly that we wanted a wedding planner. After interviewing several wedding planners we agreed that Two Hearts Wedding and Events, Rachael, was exactly what we both wanted and needed. Rachael was invaluable to us throughout the entire process. She thought of things that never occurred to us, she help manage the budget, and when her suggestions weren't just what we wanted she would offer alternatives and work to help us achieve them.

A quick example of how great she is, we had a bridesmaids dress lost by the airline. Rachael located another dress, had someone ready to pick it up in Atlanta and bring it to Birmingham, then she arranged for alterations. Luckily the luggage and the dress were located and these services weren't needed. But the problem was solved before we knew for sure it was a problem. That alone made wedding week so much easier, no worries for the the bride or her mother (me).

Wedding day went without a hitch!! Everything was timed perfectly and Rachael and her associates made sure the entire day from start to finish went smoothly. We had a large wedding and I could not have done without Rachael.

If you are looking for a wonderful wedding planner that is a great person and excellent at their craft then look no further that Two Hearts and Rachael Grammer! She is the BEST!

Sent on 03/24/2016

Two Hearts Weddings and Events's reply:

Terri... words cannot express how much I adore you, your daughter, her new husband and his family. This wedding day will always hold a special place in my heart. You all were so wonderful to work with and I will always consider you a great friend.

Tiffany · Married on 11/21/2015

I'm a bit of a control freak and detailed oriented so hiring a wedding planner was not something I had considered or planned. Shortly after getting engaged my mother took a new job and moved to Japan and insisted I needed a wedding planner. After emails and conversations with several wedding planners, I found Rachael. She didn't want to talk on the phone or send me an email. Instead she took time out of her schedule to meet with me and discuss what I needed/wanted for my wedding. Right away I knew Rachael was the one. Being a control freak I have a hard time letting go and letting someone else handle things. Rachael has such a calming presence and I trust her completely. She handled everything the month of the wedding and made sure I was stress-free! She was worth every penny! Brides and bridezillas if you are looking to hire a planner...Rachael is your answer!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Two Hearts Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you Tiffany! I felt your and Jackson's day turned out so beautifully and I was honored to play a part in helping you achieve a fantastic wedding celebration!

Sue · Married on 07/25/2015

Loved working with Rachael Grammer! She met with all the vendors the month before the wedding and touched base with them the week of the wedding. She made a schedule for everyone to follow the day of the wedding and everything went so smooth. I brought items to set up the morning of the wedding and when I went back to set them up, it was done. Rachael and her team put my tablecloths on the tables and set up my decorations for me. She is a very hard worker! My daughter's wedding was perfect and we couldn't have done it without her. Because of her, I totally enjoyed my daughter's wedding and worried about nothing else. Thank you Rachael!

Sent on 08/23/2015

Two Hearts Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you Sue! I loved having the opportunity to coordinate Calah and Matt's wedding day and you all were a dream to work for!

Sharon · Married on 06/27/2015

Let me start by saying, hiring Two Hearts Weddings, Rachael Grammer was the best decision I made during the wedding planning process. Before my daughter and I started planning her wedding, I read all the reviews for the different Birmingham planners and Rachael's reviews were excellent. After using her I know why!! From reviewing vendor contracts, wedding etiquette, texting, emails, phone calls, etc. her help was invaluable. On the day of the wedding, we had to go to plan B due to weather, you would have never known it was plan B. It was really hot and humid that day and Rachael and her two assistants worked from around 9:30 a.m. until 11:00 p.m. that night with out stop. Always helpful and smiling. My daughters wedding was perfect and I did not have to worry about a thing!! It was wonderful just to enjoy the day! Two Hearts Weddings and Events should be your first phone call when planning your wedding or event. Thanks again Rachael!!!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Two Hearts Weddings and Events's reply:

Sharon, thank you so much for your kinds words! I will always remember Erin's wedding fondly because of how much fun I had with you all and all the gorgeousness you wanted included in the day. Erin and Josh will always be special to me!

Kori · Married on 05/16/2015

The first and best decision I made during the wedding planning process was hiring Rachael Grammer and her staff at Two Hearts Weddings and Events! Rachael went above and beyond to make sure every detail of our wedding was just right! She was always available to answer questions and help me through every step of the process. It was so nice to have someone that understood our vision and even enhanced it with her creativity and fun personality! Her relationships in the industry, knowledge, and professionalism are just a few of the things that consistently stood out to me. Rachael quickly became way more than a wedding planner- she became a friend and an advocate I could trust. Most brides say they don't remember their wedding day. Fortunately, I was able to enjoy mine with my husband, family, and friends, thanks to all of the planning Rachael did ahead of time and her attention to detail the day of. I actually found Two Hearts Weddings and Events, by looking through reviews just like this one online. My advice to any bride-to-be considering whether or not to hire a wedding planner, would be to hire the BEST possible wedding planner you can find- and that's Rachael Grammer!

Sent on 06/03/2015

Two Hearts Weddings and Events's reply:

Kori, you are one of the sweetest brides I have ever had the pleasure of working for. Your ceremony will always be one of my favorites. Thank you for indulging me and trusting me to design something out of the ordinary... it turned out so beautiful! I wish you and Courtney the best always and many many years of love and happiness! Rachael

Dallas · Married on 05/09/2015

Rachael was absolutely priceless during the wedding planning process! She was incredible and was able to offer invaluable advice about EVERYTHING. If you're thinking that you may need a wedding planner...Rachael is your woman.

Sent on 05/25/2015

Two Hearts Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you Dallas and I miss you guys already! It was a beautiful and fantastic celebration and I am grateful to have played a role in it. Best wishes to both you and Caleb!

Camille · Married on 05/09/2015

Rachael and her staff were INVALUABLE to me and my daughter for her wedding. The best compliment I can give is that I wish I had another daughter so I could do it all over again!

Sent on 09/26/2015

Two Hearts Weddings and Events's reply:

Camille... that is the sweetest compliment EVER! I loved every moment with you and Dallas and was so happy with how the day turned out for her and Caleb!

henrietta · Married on 04/11/2015

I am the groom's mother and did not know of her until she sent me my schedule! It wasn't a shock, but a very pleasant surprise. It just felt good to have someone else "be in responsible", telling everyone else what to do. It took the pressure off the bride, groom, and families.
    I felt good and the kids seemed in total harmony with her. Suggestions or requests were not looked upon as 'out of the question' or not possible. I felt respected and that I mattered. I was important without giving the impression of trying to take over the show. Thanks for that.
    Henrietta

Sent on 04/13/2015

Henrietta,
    Thank you for your sweet comments. You were so wonderful to work with and we are very partial to the sweet young man you raised!

David · Married on 01/24/2015

This was my niece's wedding. My daughter was a junior bridesmaid. Not only was it the best wedding I've ever been to, it was the best event of any kind I've ever attended or participated in. Everything was perfect from beginning to end. Very deserving of 5 stars!

Sent on 01/26/2015

Two Hearts Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much David and your daughter was such a sweet and lovely addition to the wedding party!