Two Hearts One Love Ceremony Officiants Reviews

112 | Norristown, PA

112 Reviews for Two Hearts One Love Ceremony Officiants

Stephen · Married on 10/05/2013

Reverend Kathleen was exactly what we wanted in an Officiant for our wedding. Hard to believe we found her simply using Google Search. Call it fate!

My partner and I were married by Kathleen in October 2013. We did a random Google search for gay-friendly celebrants /officiants and up popped Kathleen’s page. We liked what we saw, and after a few emails back and forth, we setup an initial phone call with Kathleen. After liking what we heard, we setup a meeting at her home about a week later. Setting up the call and the meeting were a breeze. Kathleen was very accommodating to our schedules and was able to meet us in the evening on a weeknight. When she opened her front door and we said our initial hello’s, we immediately felt a connection with Kathleen. She has such a warm heart and made us feel comfortable right off the bat. She sat us down and she helped us plan our ceremony with several different options to choose from. She even brought up suggestions and ideas even we didn’t think of. I knew during this meeting we simply had to have Kathleen perform our ceremony. About 3 weeks prior to our wedding, we setup another call with Kathleen to go over the final details for our ceremony and once again, she made us feel so at-ease. The Monday before our wedding, Kathleen took the liberty to call us to check in on how we were doing. The check-in’s were very reassuring. I’m giving all these details so people will see how much Kathleen truly cares for her clients and wants them to feel they’ve got nothing to worry about. Wedding day arrives, and Kathleen arrived early and the ceremony went off without a hitch. Kathleen spoke so fluidly and compassionately! Everything went just as planned. Our entire family during the reception kept going on and on about how wonderful her service was. We love Kathleen and were truly blessed to have found her and our wedding day couldn’t have been the same without her. You’d be missing out if you didn’t have Kathleen for your wedding!

Two Hearts One Love Ceremony Officiants's reply:

We thank you from our hearts, for your kind words and really appreciate that you took the time to send them. Warmest regards, Philip and Kathleen

Joanna · Married on 09/28/2013

Reverend Philip was amazing from the start. We are a couple who planned our wedding out of town and not once were we nervous about the ceremony. The entire time he responded quickly, made us feel very comfortable and was professional. Our ceremony was exactly what we wanted and fit us perfectly! The guest raved about him as well as the ceremony. If you would like a special ceremony that fits you and your husband, is affordable, and makes you comfortable from day one - We highly recommend you choose Reverend Philip!!

Sent on 11/27/2013

Jen · Married on 09/14/2013

Rev Kathleen was amazing and completely made our ceremony. She was always available and right from the start of meeting with her, she was warm and inviting. We truly enjoyed all the advice she had to offer and helped us create a one of a kind ceremony. Rev. Kathleen made our ceremony perfect. We couldn't be more pleased and we feel grateful to have found such a wonderful person.

Sent on 11/26/2013

colleen · Married on 09/14/2013

Rev Philip was the best choice I had made to marry my husband and I. He helped us a lot with the marriage certificate told us what we had to have done when the big day came. He even helped out my husband when I was not around to tell him what needed to be done. He was the best choice my husband and I made.

Sent on 12/09/2013

Ashley · Married on 09/13/2013

Reverend Kathleen was amazing to work with. She made us feel so comfortable on our Big Day, and everything went off without a hitch! The ceremony was perfect, and it was all due to her professionalism, warmth, and personality. I definitely recommend Reverend Kathleen to anyone looking for an officiant.

Sent on 12/16/2013

• Z

Zykia · Married on 09/08/2013

Kathleen was amazing. ..she helped with so much ....my husband and I are truly happy to find...a person like her to wed us....Thanks again ♡

Sent on 05/01/2015

Two Hearts One Love Ceremony Officiants's reply:

We found Reverend Kathleen over the internet when looking for an officiant: we liked her from the first mail: she was responsive, knowledgeable, friendly and full of suggestions on how and where to celebrate the ceremony in the best way. We were sure from the first moment we did the right choice. we have carry with us a great memory of reverend Kathleen: our wedding was very intimate( just the two of us) and reverend Kathleen has been able to transfer the high solemnity that a wedding day has; this can be done only from a person who believes in what she do and that believes with love.

You would always have a space in our heart

Sandra · Married on 08/14/2013

Although ours was a second marriage we were still nervous. Reverend Kathleen made us both feel special and was always available to answer any questions. A decidedly calming influence. Apart from ourselves, our guests were very impressed. Thank you for making our day special.

Sent on 02/02/2014

Jill · Married on 07/28/2013

When we first met Reverend Kathleen, we KNEW she was who we wanted to officiate our wedding- she was very warm, approachable and made a very nervous soon-to-be bride feel very comfortable ;) Throughout the entire planning process, she was able to offer suggestions and input to tailor the ceremony to our unique preferences- she returned every phone call within hours of receipt and even corresponded with us when she had to travel out of town for a family emergency. Essentially, she made the planning effortless for us. On the Big Day, our outdoor ceremony had to be changed at the very last minute (literally minutes before the guests arrived) to an indoor ceremony due to inclement weather (who said rain was good luck???). Reverend Kathleen was very adaptable and handled everything with ease, directing all of us on how to enter the building, where to stand, and so on. We even did a quick run-through before the actual ceremony. Everything worked out perfectly and we have gotten so many compliments on how beautiful our ceremony was, despite the change of plan. If you are looking to hire an officiant who truly devotes themselves to ensuring that your ceremony is beautiful and personalized, then definitely hire Two Hearts, One Love. We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 11/27/2013

Rose · Married on 07/13/2013

I highly recommend Rev. Kathleen. We got married outside therefor we needed an officiant. She was wonderful! Very organized, clever and professional. She is one of a kind. We couldn't have picked a better person for the job! Many people said the ceremony was "so touching and moving". I simply can't find the words to express how wonderful she is! All I can say is I HIGHLY recommend her. You will be very happy if you choose her. We sure are!!

Sent on 12/05/2013

tiffany · Married on 07/04/2013

My husband and I were absolutely delighted with the services Kathleen provided. When we began our wedding planning we did not realize just how important it is to connect with your officiant. When we met Kathleen we knew she saw our vision and we knew immediately she would make the one to unite us as husband and wife. We knew we wanted a unique ceremony and she truly tailored the entire ceremony down to each and every intricate detail. Our ceremony was perfect in every way, we truly have Kathleen to thank for pronouncing us husband and wife. I would absolutely recommend their services. All the best!

Sent on 12/02/2013

Lisa · Married on 06/15/2013

Reverend Kathleen did an amazing job at our wedding ceremony. She was serious when she needed to be and funny at times also. She worked with us to personalize our wedding vows, and ceremony to make it our own. She was very flexible! So many people came up to me and asked me where I had found our officiant because she did such a wonderful job! and I completely agree with them! She responded to my emails and phone calls quickly and goes over the full ceremony to make sure it is exactly what you want! I would highly recommend her! Thanks Reverend Spicer for making our day so special!!

Sent on 12/13/2013

Caitlin · Married on 03/23/2013

Kathleen did a wonderful job on our wedding day! I really should say more than wonderful, she was beyond astounding!

My mother actually found Kathleen after my husband (military) and I were almost scammed for $200.00! and while explaining this to Kathleen, she was very concerning and she just overall had an extremely warmhearted feel to her. Not only did I take to her immediately, my mother, father and even my now husband took to her right away!

As we all know, it takes a whole lot to make a wedding day memorable. I could honestly say that Kathleen Spicer made our wedding day so memorable. She was funny, relaxed, open minded and did everything the way she explained it would be done. She was more than an officiant, she felt so much more like a friend, and even a wedding planner. Actually, on the day of our wedding, she showed up right on time, and I later found out that she had a sprained ankle! That is true commitment and determination! She spoke loud and clearly so all of our guests could hear her. She gave a lot of insight on our wedding ceremonial Irish Knot, and she did everything correctly.! All in all, Kathleen most certainly gets it done!

If you are looking for the perfect person to join you and your soul mate together on the perfect day, she's the woman to do it!

Sent on 11/30/2013

Two Hearts One Love Ceremony Officiants's reply:

Reverend Kathleen is great!! She was an integral part in preparing my husband and I for our big day. Neither of us had attended many weddings so we were uneasy about how the day would go but she melted our worries away as soon as we met her. She set up a meeting with us well in advance to go over everything including all of the options we had (who knew how many directions a wedding ceremony could go!). We have absolutely no regrets in our choice and would recommend her to ANYONE!!

Kayla · Married on 08/17/2012

Our wedding ceremony, officiated by Reverend Kathleen, was the highlight of our wedding day! She was supportive throughout the entire planning process up to and including the day of our wedding. We wanted our ceremony to be personalized, yet still remain traditional and she helped us create just that. She was very flexible with allowing us to make changes to our ceremony and write our own vows. As our wedding was getting closer, my husband and I were both very nervous about having all eyes on us during our ceremony. She was very reassuring and walked us through each step during our wedding rehearsal. We both felt at ease and were very comfortable on our wedding day. Afterwards, our guests complimented us on our ceremony saying it was one of the nicest they had seen! Overall, we are so happy that we chose Reverend Kathleen to be part of our special day and will always be grateful for the memory she helped us create. Thank you!

Sent on 12/16/2013

Two Hearts One Love Ceremony Officiants's reply:

We are so happy we were able to have Reverend Philip officiate our wedding. From the first meeting we felt so comfortable with him. He walked us thru the entire ceremony, and was so helpful at our rehearsal as well. The wedding ceremony was beautiful and couldn't have gone better. Thanks, Rev!!!

Sent on 12/17/2013

Shelby · Married on 04/02/2012

Rev. Sciscione was extremely ambitious in facilitating our unique ceremonial needs. Not only were my husband and I looking for an officiant that could respect both of our religious beliefs, but we also wanted both our daughter and my step son to feel included in our ceremony. Rev. Sciscione took on the task with great ease and dedication. We thank you for making our day amazing!

Mr.&Mrs. Smith

Sent on 12/17/2013

Beth Ann · Married on 10/29/2010

Rev. Sciscione is located in King of Prussia, PA, but travels to surrounding areas to perform ceremonies. He did our non-denominational ceremony very well. We worked together to customize a cermoney we were comfortable with. The ceremonies can be religious, some-what religious, or a celebration of your love together with no religious parts. Rev. Sciscione is very professional, and is very well spoken. Our families and the guests thought he did a beautiful ceremony, as did we. I have to admitt he is pricey but you are guaranteed an officiant that will be on time (even early), conduct a beautiful ceremony, and will work with you on every aspect so that you are comfortable and happy. He understands all situations and gives a one-hour pre-nup session to help you prepare for marriage. http://reverendphilip.com/index.htm

Sent on 11/16/2010

Cindy · Married on 10/15/2010

Rev. Phil perfromed a beautiful service fo rmy husband and I. I made my daughter a very important part of the service which was so important and special for me. He is so upbeat and pleasant and knows just what to say.

Sent on 12/23/2013

Holly · Married on 09/05/2009

Rev. Philip was great. I was planning a long distant wedding and had to book an officiant without being able to meet him in person before the ceremony. Rev. Philip was able to accommodate us. When it came to the ceremony, he was still able to make it personal. It was perfect and he did everything we asked.

Sent on 09/24/2009

Nur · Married on 09/11/2017

Philip Sciscione Is really friendly and very professional. Great place!! Thank you do much. god bless you.sir.

Sent on 11/02/2017
  • Mrsbdg

Jess · Married on 08/18/2017

We hired Kathleen to do our wedding ceremony and we were very pleased with our experience. We met with both Phillip and Kathleen during our initial consultation which we very much appreciated due to our time restriction (long distance planning with minimal time in PA). Kathleen was very open to our desire to have a completely secular ceremony. Kathleen helped us create a fun and unique ceremony that would make for a memorable experience. Our only very very minor complaint was that we had done a handfasting ceremony. During this ceremony, Kathleen stated that handfastings have been around for decades, despite this ceremony having been performed for centuries. Also, she only wrapped my hands (the bride) and my husband's hands were completely free, which seemed odd. I figured that with handfastings being a bit trendy now she would have a technique readily available however it didn't seem that way. Aside from this very very minor detail Kathleen was an amazing part of our wedding day. I loved that she even sneaked in a little quote from Carl Sagan we had first mentioned during our initial meeting. Kathleen was also around during our reception helping Phillip emcee the event and dancing with some of the guests. Her energy was amazing and we were very excited.

Sent on 09/27/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/23/2016

Philip was warm, kind, friendly, and completely open to customizing our ceremony to make it perfect for us. He was an absolute pleasure to work with and if I could do it all over again i'd choose him every time. Perfect moving ceremony for a day I will remember for the rest of my life.

Sent on 12/11/2016

Melissa · Married on 07/09/2016

Reverend Kathleen Spicer officiated our wedding. She was always responsive to our questions and emails. We planned the wedding from afar so we had a few phone conversations to hash things out and everything was taken care of very efficiently. We always felt that we were in good hands and this was borne out during the actual ceremony.

Sent on 06/28/2014

Rick · Married on 05/30/2015

Phill was a plessure to work with and would recommend him to any couple getting married!

Sent on 08/06/2015