Two Hearts One Love Ceremony Officiants Reviews

112 | Norristown, PA

112 Reviews for Two Hearts One Love Ceremony Officiants

Jen · Married on 05/06/2016

Our ceremony was everything we wanted and more! Phil matched our style and listened to what we wanted. We were included in every part of the ceremony and were truly able to make it unique to us. Our friends and family raved about it!

Sent on 12/23/2016

Perla · Married on 04/23/2016

Philip was amazing, so polite and so understanding of our situation. Before I called him, I was a wrecked soul because the officiant that was supposed to marry my boyfriend and I flake on us but after speaking to him he solved our problem and will be marrying us Tuesday! Thank you so much! Philip! I am forever thankful .

Sent on 04/24/2016

Reverend Phillip, was fantastic! We are a same sex couple that have been together for over 30 years, and we both have strong religious backgrounds so it was important for us to be married by a man of God. Reverend Phil sat and talked with us and really got to know us and made us feel special.
    He made our wedding day unique, together we picked vows that were perfect for us. He also made suggestions that we would have never thought of. We are so happy we found him. I couldn't imagine being married by anyone else.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Jonathan · Married on 12/28/2015

Rev. Kathleen was our Officiant. We connected to her through a web search, but after our first call, we knew she would be perfect - so we stopped looking any further! Rev. Kathleen was wonderful to work with. She was inspirational, caring and supportive. The ceremony was everything we wanted and she adapted the service to our needs. She is a wonderful person and we were just delighted with her services. (Also, she looks great in our photos!)

Sent on 01/13/2016

Madeline · Married on 11/21/2015

Revered Phillip did our Ceremony. He did an amazing job! Very professional, catered to our needs. He thought about things that we didn't. He used his expertise to make our day perfect. He is very easy to work with and we'll worth the fee he charges. Our wedding was November 21, 2015. He was always on time and helped take away some of the nervousness and stress on our day! If you want a perfect ceremony then I highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/20/2015

Reverend Phil was great! We wanted to keep our ceremony fun and relaxed and he did just that. We laughed, we cried, it was a perfect day.

Sent on 11/25/2015

jody · Married on 10/11/2015

Reverend Kathleen officiated our wedding a couple weeks ago, and she made the ceremony an experience that exceeded all expectations! She helped us carefully choose vows that reflected us, our beliefs, and captured the true essence of us as a couple. Everyone in attendance loved her, and we received endless compliments throughout the night about how beautiful her words were. She is a truly special soul, and we consider ourselves fortunate to have had her there for our big day.

Sent on 10/22/2015

Jessica · Married on 09/12/2015

I had Reverend Kathleen for my wedding ceremony on 9/12/15 and I cannot say a bad thing about her. She really did an amazing job and my ceremony was so personal and everyone loved it!! She took small details from our lives and added them in!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Veronica · Married on 09/05/2015

Reverand was so wonderful in making us comfortable, getting to know us and taking care of every detail!

Sent on 01/20/2017

Kristin · Married on 07/17/2015

Philip was great to work with from the very beginning! He got back toe immediately when inquiring about his services, and I knew once we met him that he would be the perfect officiant for our wedding! Philip was willing to add in and change a few things to make the wedding personal to us! He was able to keep the seriousness of a wedding while still adding in some humor. I had many guests come up to me after the ceremony to compliment how great a job he did and how he really kept their interest unlike many wedding ceremonies! I would highly recommend him!

Two Hearts One Love Ceremony Officiants's reply:

We thank you from our hearts, for your kind words and really appreciate that you took the time to send them. Warmest regards, Philip and Kathleen

Amanda · Married on 06/13/2015

Reverend Philips was is the one of the best officants a person could find! We reverend Philips at 2 of my good friends weddings and were very happy how he went through the ceremony. My husband and I were not really religious and it was nice to find someone that didn't push us into a ceremony that we didn't want to do. he was able to add humor into our ceremony as well which we loved.

If you are looking for someone to help you through the whole process Reverend Philip is the person you want for your wedding.

Jessica · Married on 05/30/2015

We had Reverend Philip Sciscione and he did a wonderful job it felt like he had known us for a long time the way he personalized our wedding even though we had only met once and talked on the phone a few times.

Tony · Married on 05/09/2015

My now wife tasked me with very few things in planning our wedding. The most important of which was finding a wedding Officiant. I spent some time searching online and Two Hearts-One love jumped out at me. The idea of a husband and wife officiant team was intriguing.

Reverend Phil, from the start was very engaging and welcoming and we could tell that he truly cared about providing us with the best service that he possibly could. The process was painless. We met once in person, then talked a few times over the phone and on our wedding day he stood up in front of the room and created the personal and relaxed atmosphere that my wife and I were looking for during our wedding ceremony. We actually had a few people come up to us after and ask if we knew Reverend Phil personally because his speech seemed very personal and intimate.

Our experience with Two Hearts-One Love (Reverend Phil) was great and we'd recommend him to any of our friends looking for a wedding officiant.

Sent on 08/04/2015

Melissa · Married on 03/29/2015

Reverend Kathleen, was awesome! She set the tone for the whole wedding. She worked with us to customize our ceremony and she really made our guest feel at ease and we all had a fun, beautiful time.

Sent on 04/16/2015

Richard · Married on 03/20/2015

Rev Phil was awesome. He kept everyone relaxed & laughing. I would recommend him to anyone that is planning to get married.

Sent on 08/04/2015

Warmest regards, Philip and Kathleen

Tony · Married on 02/14/2015

Reverend Phil was a pleasure to work with. He guided us through the process seamlessly and his experience was a blessing. We wanted someone who meshed with our personalities and had a sense of humor. I would gladly recommend Reverend Phil again for any occasion.

Naomi · Married on 10/18/2014

If I could rate Two Hearts One Love higher than 5.0, I would. I cannot say enough about how attentive and kind Rev. Philip was during the wedding to my husband. Not only did Rev. Philip have the flexibility to work with us when our date changed, but he also drove all the way to East Berlin, PA!! Rev. Philip was so helpful and called us to review our ceremony many times to make sure it was exactly what we wanted. I would recommend Two Hearts One Love to anyone!!

Becky · Married on 10/17/2014

Reverend Phillip was amazing he made sure everything ran smoothly during our ceremony! I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Emily · Married on 10/11/2014

Reverend Philip was the BEST!! Very professional, responsive and dedicated. He never pressured us into having a ceremony my husband and I didn't want on our wedding day. Gave us great feedback and went with the flow of things the week/day of our wedding. Great guy, down to earth, we felt like we knew him for years.

Two Hearts One Love Ceremony Officiants's reply:

Our officiant, Kathleen Spicer, was the perfect choice!! She walked us through creating our perfect, unique ceremony. She is so easy to work with, and dhe made the ceremony exactly what we wanted. We couldn't have asked for more. THANK YOU!!

Sent on 09/20/2014

• Sherrilee

Sherrilee · Married on 04/19/2014

My husband and I have known Philip and Kathleen for many years now. It was a no brainer that we wanted them to be a part of our special day. Since Philip also is a part of the Sound Investment Band, we wanted him to be the music of the day and Kathleen to be our officiant. They both worked with us through the whole process. We met together on several occasions to finalize all the details of the big day. There was so much involved, so much to think about, that we were worried that it was going to be chaotic. But Kathleen and Philip are so professional and so good at what they do that they walked us through everything and made it so easy and seamless. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and guests still comment on how great Kathleen and Philip were. I would recommend them both to anyone who wants a perfect wedding.

Sent on 10/01/2014

Mark · Married on 11/02/2013

We found Kathleen perfect for us. She was wonderful to work with from our first phone call to the day of our wedding. Very pleasant, professional, dependable, and really provided us with helpful information about the license process, name change process and the designing of our wedding ceremony. She was always interested in what we wanted and took as much time as we needed to make our day a success! We recommend Kathleen highly.

Sent on 11/27/2013

Brianna · Married on 10/19/2013

Reverand Kathleen was wonderful! She was always available by email or phone to consult. She was extremely flexible in the ceremony wording, allowing us to make any changes we wanted, and we were able to write our own vows. She also had great suggestions for including my husband's two children in the ceremony. She was very reliable, punctual, friendly, and easy to work with.

Sent on 11/26/2013

Two Hearts One Love Ceremony Officiants's reply:

Reverend Philip Sciscione handled our Oct2013 wedding wonderfully! He was very professional, he prepared us quite well, paid close attention to details, and he delivered a ceremony that was just perfect in every way. In our case, we asked him to perform the ceremony jointly with a close friend who is a Deacon. Reverend Phil was just great... he was flexible, very professional, and even a little lighthearted during the ceremony (he injected a small bit of humor that was just right - it made us at ease, but kept the ceremony formal and special).

We highly recommend Reverend Phil!

Sent on 02/15/2014

Sarah · Married on 10/11/2013

We had the absolute pleasure of working with Reverend Kathleen for our wedding in October. We had a non-denominational wedding and Kathleen was well versed in providing us with both traditional and unique options. She was beyond helpful and made it a point to get to know my husband and I individually but also as a couple. She made the process seamless and walked us through every step. I was not stressed one bit leading up to the ceremony- I knew I was in great hands! She follows up with every call, email and request. She even helped us research and find the perfect reading!
    Guests at my wedding still talk about how down to Earth, funny and engaging Kathleen was. She truly made eveything perfect and put my husband and I at ease. I would reccommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/25/2013