23 Reviews for Two Hearts As One Weddings

No Denomination (3)
Single Religion (1)
Non-religious (1)
23 Two Hearts As One Weddings Reviews

Ray is awesome and did a great job as officiant and DJ!

Profile Picture Lee, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Officiant

When you are plannine a destination wedding you are largely placin intense amounts of trust in people like the minister, event coordin at or etc... Ray took the burden off us so much when it came to the entire ceremony as well as the music and toasts, announcing the cake cutting, send off, just all of the events that took place. Please do yourself a favor and let this master of ceremonies make your day complete. Everyone commented on his touching words at the ceremony,spiritual, funny, and wise. It was beautiful. The music was soooo awesome. Everyone requested songs, he did not dissappoint! It was a night where music and dancing!Thank you Ray Mar. You are the wedding maker!

Profile Picture Julie, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

It was great being able to do our wedding our way. He has a great sense of humor and was very professional in his manner. Would definitely recommend him to other couples.

Profile Picture Awilda, 4/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Such an amazing guy! He was so helpful in us deciding how we wanted to have our wedding ceremony in regards to the wording, added a few funny comments in there, and performed the ceremony differently than I've ever seen before at a wedding. Instead of standing behind us, he stood in the aisle so we were facing friends and family as we said our vows. He has such wisdom and is willing to give marriage advice if you need it! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/3/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows

Raymar was fantastic!!! To be honest he was great, he was able to work around us. Ray actually got very sick the morning of our wedding. Instead of cancelling (which he should have) he came to our wedding and did the ceremony before he took himself to the hospital. I am not saying I recommend it. But it was great that he had that much commitment to us and our special day.

Thanks again Raymar!!!

Profile Picture Zachary, 10/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ray Mar was amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better officiant and DJ. Everyone thought Ray Mar was part of my family by the way he delivered his service. I HIGHLY recommend him!

Profile Picture Elaine, 4/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ray was a joy to have officiate our Wedding, he kept everyone focused on the Ceremony and worked in some humor which was fantastic. We had everyone mention that the Ceremony was the best.

Profile Picture User5628174, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

When my daughter's officiant told her 6 weeks before the wedding he wasn't available to do her ceremony we were freaked out. I called Mrs Hancock who immediately said 'call Ray Martinez. He's a wonderful man'. After getting the run-around from the other guy my daughter was very nervous, but Ray-Mar called back immediately, discussed the type of ceremony they wanted and put her mind to rest that not only was Ray going to perform exactly the ceremony they wanted, but he could be relied upon!! He did not disappoint. The ceremony was beautiful, the perfect mix of bible, love and humor by a warm and caring man. Our guests commented that they enjoyed visiting with him as well.

Profile Picture Leslie, 11/7/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Single Religion, No Denomination, Customized Vows

Ray was great ! He was relaxed but professional. It was a pleasure to have him share our big day with us !

Profile Picture Karen, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Oh my gosh what an incredible service Ray gave! I had so many people come up to me to say what a wonderful job he did at my ceremony! I could not have asked for a better guy, a better ceremony, a better day. Thank you Ray for doing such a beautiful job! I'm telling you, this is the perfect guy for a ceremony. I had been to four weddings the same year I got married and nothing compared to what ray delivered!

Profile Picture Ashly, 3/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

3 years ago we attended a wedding where Ray Mar was being the officiant and DJ so when it was our turn to get married we knew exactly who we wanted to do these services for us, there was only one, Ray Mar! We planned our wedding from over sees so it was a little complicated but Ray Mar was nothing but positive and flexible. We met him twice before the wedding, once before we booked him (for general information) and once right before the event (to go though our day and all the details). Ray Mar was always on time, polite, open, and had a good balance between listening and giving advice. The meetings never felt rushed, he always took his time. On the day of the event he had everything under control! He made our ceremony beautiful, romantic and special but also funny. A great balance between the seriousness of a wedding ceremony and humor, which reflected his work even during the reception. He was very professional and made us feel as calm. At the reception Ray Mar's excellent performance continued. We did not have to worry about anything, he took care of it all! He played a great mix of music, spontaneously and attentively gave our little flower girls the microphone when he saw them sing along to their favourite song (which melted everyones hearts) and really entertained everybody from young to old. He had a great, positive attitude and everybody had a blast! He even jumped in and danced with us! We really recommend Ray Mar as both the officiant and DJ. His services are so worth the money and his pricing is VERY reasonable. He really deserves a million bucks if you would put a value on his work. Even our friends, that are about to get married, are planning to hire him from what they experienced at our event. Ray Mar is not only a vendor, he becomes a trustworthy, important, loving, supporting part of your lives. He engages in you, your marriage and does everything to make you have the best day of your lives, which we did!

Profile Picture martina, 1/3/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Officiant

Ray provided an exceptional wedding ceremony. He picked the perfect place and time of the day as the vows were confirmed the spectacular view of the sunset overlooking the lake at Estrella Country Club provided the perfect mood for some stunning, unforgettable memories and pictures. Ray, I can't thank you enough for your dedication and professionalism , as you truly embrace a magnificent and beautiful wedding experience!

Profile Picture Humberto, 11/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ray was awesome to work with!!! He came up with very creative ways of personalizing our ceremony and helped us customize it to what we wanted. He included the story of how we met which gave our guests a better knowledge of why we were all there to celebrate! Ray created a ceremony that was serious when needed, as well as including moments that made us all laugh! I would highly recommend Ray to anyone!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/20/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

From the moment we met Ray we knew we wanted him to perform our wedding ceremony. He truly cared about us and our wants and needs. He met with us about a month before our wedding and we spoke with him for about an hour, just getting to know each other better. Our wedding ceremony was beautiful and he even made little jokes here and there. Even after our wedding he was great, we actually emailed him to see if we could get a copy of the vows and wedding ceremony and he was more than happy to, I believe he had it out to us within three days. He is a wonderful person and again is great to work with and we are so glad to have had the opportunity for him to perform our wedding ceremony.

Profile Picture Christina, 12/21/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Ray Mar Productions is a great DJ and Officiant service. He is available to meet on your time and will make any celebration that much more memorable. Me and my wife absolutely loved having him marry us and take care of the entertainment for our wedding. He also did 3 of our friends and families weddings. Good times are to be had with Ray Mar.

Profile Picture Christopher, 11/18/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Officiant

Was a great officiant! After my other officiant backed out he stepped in to help us in our time of need! Both families loved him! Made it a great memory :)

Profile Picture Richelle, 11/10/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

RayMar is absolutely the best. He made our wedding happen and kept the party going. He is as professional and yet totally went above and beyond as if we were family. He is dj, officiant, comedian and photographer in one. If I had to do it all over again I would hire him in an instant. He is worth every penny. RAYMAR ROCKS!! WE love you!! :)

Profile Picture Christy, 10/15/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Officiant

Ray was AMAZING! His main job is as a DJ, for which I hear he is awesome; however, for us, he performed officiant duties and our wedding was absolutely beautiful. Our family needed a neutral officiant to administer our ceremony because both families come from very strong (but very different) religious backgrounds. Ray worked with us, our families, and our other guests amazingly. He knew just what we wanted and delivered amazingly well.

Profile Picture Shondra, 3/14/09, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Ray supported us from the moment we met him. He performed a wondeful ceremony on the happiest day of our lives, and has given us valuable advice on marriage over the course of our engagement.

Profile Picture Nick, 11/3/12, 1 Review
4.7

Ray-Mar is attentive, responsive & passionate. I would recommend his services. Great guy , fun service we are very satisfied.

Profile Picture Kevin, 4/25/15, 2 Reviews
2.0

Wasn't happy with the vendor. He didn't follow the playlist of way we wanted the wedding to go. He did what he felt the guest wanted not what we wanted.

Profile Picture User6137075, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination
0.5

We met with him and had worked out some details like having him wear a plain black suit and we paid extra for him to be at the rehearsal. He showed up in orange tie and tan tweed suit which kind of threw off the pictures and the setting - several guests asked me why he would wear something like that. This might not be an important thing to a lot of people, but mentioning because it mattered to me.

And in regards to paying extra for the rehearsal, he forgot and didn't show up and then kept the money.

The service, overall, was nice and he did a good job delivering the message, but those 2 things just really put me off and I struggle to recommend someone who ended up really stressing me out to be honest.

**** EDIT: LOWERING MY REVIEW TO A 1-STAR DUE TO VENDOR RESPONSE. See Screenshot attached in case this response changes.

Rev. Ray Mar. You advised in your response, accusing me of being a liar, that you only charged us and kept $320.00 because you chose to honor an $80.00 coupon.

I have attached the check for the down payment $200.00 which you cashed. I attached the money order $295.00 which you cashed. Not only did you not honor your coupon, we paid 495.00 for services you are saying should have only been $320.00. So if rehearsal was not included, let's do the math. I am a lot of things sir, but a liar is not one of them.

Since you pretty much STOLE $175.00 from us, I hope other couples take more care in selecting their officiant when reading this review as well as your response.

And in regards to the suit, you absolutely did agree to wear black and we have seen you in countless images wearing it so please don't act like it is a ridiculous idea that you would have agreed to. Thanks.

Photo for Two Hearts As One Weddings Review - He is last on the right.
View Vendor Response