Two Girls in Pearls Events Reviews

Two Girls in Pearls Events 4
Two Girls in Pearls Events 5

Allie Farrell 路 Married on 06/02/2019

Two Girls in Pearls

They were amazing!! Throughout the entire planning they were on top of all of our questions and helped with anything we needed! Day of, they were amazing at putting everything where it was supposed to and dealing with vendors. Would not have changed a thing, and definitely could not have done it without them!

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Megan

Megan Clark 路 Married on 03/30/2019

Best money you'll spend on your wedding!!!

Booking Two Girls in Pearls was the best money we spent on our wedding! Kim and Beth go above and beyond to bring your vision to life! I鈥檓 so grateful for them! Thank you so much ladies for everything you did for us! Our wedding was everything we wanted and more! 馃挏

Two Girls in Pearls Events 6
    Two Girls in Pearls Events 7
    Two Girls in Pearls Events 8
    Two Girls in Pearls Events 9
    Two Girls in Pearls Events 10
    Two Girls in Pearls Events 11
    Sent on 06/25/2019

Two Girls in Pearls Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Megan! You and Tyler were so fun to work with, and you made our job enjoyable and easy! We wish you nothing but happiness.
  • Natasha

Natasha Spawn 路 Married on 10/27/2018

Miracle workers!!!!

Our wedding would have not been the same without Beth & Kimberly. They did an amazing job. Especially when I had a venue who gave them only an hour too set up. They also saved the day in a few other ways as well. i鈥檝e never seen two wedding / event planners so organized. They left no detail untouched or forgotten. My husband and I loved the small things they did too make our day special. After the wedding I had so many compliments on our wedding and how beautiful it turned out. If you are looking For wedding planners or event planners..... look no further you found them!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Lauren Connolly 路 Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing Experience!!!

Beth and Kimberley were super nice! They were very organized and on top of everything. They answered all of my questions even questions that were sent late at night. On the day of my wedding my moms dress ripped. They sewed my mom鈥檚 dress back together in time for the wedding! They helped with every single detail for our wedding. We couldn鈥檛 have done without them! We are super thankful for all of there help, knowledge, and getting to work with them. We highly recommend them for your wedding or any event!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Lindsay 路 Married on 07/21/2018

Amazing wedding planners! They were always willing to meet to discuss anything and everything to make our special day perfect! Love them and highly recommend!

Two Girls in Pearls Events 12
    Two Girls in Pearls Events 13
    Two Girls in Pearls Events 14
    Two Girls in Pearls Events 15
    Two Girls in Pearls Events 16
    Sent on 08/07/2018

Janet 路 Married on 07/01/2018

Beth and Kimberley were wonderful. We felt like caring members of our family were guiding us through the process and we were so pleased with all the vendor selections. Beth and Kimberley went out of their way and worked tirelessly on the day of the wedding to assure everything was perfect for our childrens鈥 wedding.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Crystal 路 Married on 03/10/2018

Great 'Day Of' Wedding Planners

My husband and I hired Two Girls in Pearls for the day of our wedding. They were very accommodating to our personalities, schedules, and needs. We met them at our venue a couple of times, and they gave us great suggestions of how we could arrange everything and decorate. They really made sure our wedding was a fantastic day without any hiccups. We would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Sarah 路 Married on 11/05/2017

Two Girls in Pearls helped me with a customer appreciation event that I had. I NEVER could have done it without their help. The were so helpful and creative, which made my event truly something special. I loved working with them and they were so patient with me. In fact, I am planning another event with them this fall and know that I am in great hands!!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Brandy 路 Married on 10/28/2017

Hired these two lovely ladies to do my day of coordination and they delivered! Handled everything for me and decorated my tables just how I wanted! Definitely recommend!

Two Girls in Pearls Events 17
    Sent on 12/05/2017

Two Girls in Pearls Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Brandy! We loved helping you with your Day of Coordination. Beautiful wedding.
  • F

Fran 路 Married on 10/27/2017

Beth & Kim we鈥檙e beyond delightful & so much fun to work with . Fell in love with them at the start . Cherished every moment we had in planning . There beautiful !!!!

Two Girls in Pearls Events 18
    Two Girls in Pearls Events 19
    Two Girls in Pearls Events 20
    Two Girls in Pearls Events 21
    Two Girls in Pearls Events 22
    Sent on 12/11/2017

Heather 路 Married on 09/16/2017

Beth & Kim of Two Girls In Pearls made our day extra special. They are so very organized, on top of it and just out right Amazing!! They had referrals for us and helped us make the decisions that would best fit us. They were available any time I needed them leading up to the wedding day, and were literally behind us every step of the way the day of our wedding. They are firm but sweet with vendors and will make SURE that it's the most Beautiful Day of your life!! I'm quite OCD, organized & I over-communicate, so I might not have been the easiest bride to handle, but they did it with bells on! To Beth & Kim, THANK YOU SO MUCH, from the bottom of our hearts for helping us create wonderful memories that we will never forget!

Magnus & Heather Stjernstrom

Two Girls in Pearls Events 31
    Two Girls in Pearls Events 32
    Sent on 12/13/2017

Kaleen 路 Married on 06/23/2017

Kim and Beth were wonderful to work with! We absolutely loved planning our wedding with them by our side, and they helped make our day exactly what we wanted it to be. They are willing to go out of their way to make it special, and truly changed our wedding for the better. We originally weren't going to hire planners, but eventually decided that we needed day-of coordinators to help us get through the day. We are so happy that we decided to go with them, and we cannot thank them enough for their help and dedication to what they do!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Donna 路 Married on 06/23/2017

Two Girls in Pearls were wonderful! Very professional, organized and made the planning experience fun. We couldn't have done the wedding without them. Best money spent (and my daughter was on a tight budget). Worth every penny and more as they allowed us to really enjoy the day without any worries. Can't say enough great things about them. Really, Beth and Kim are amazing.

Sent on 12/03/2017

Donna 路 Married on 06/23/2017

Kimberley and Beth are the best ever! Very knowledgeable, professional and hard working. Also, they made the planning fun. We really could not have done the wedding without them. I was the bride's mother and they helped me through the process emotionally, financially (saved us a ton of money) and I did not stress at all the day of the wedding. I felt like they should have charged us more for their services.

Sent on 12/16/2017

Jess 路 Married on 05/06/2017

You two ladies went above and beyond my expectations. You took care of my wedding day and I literally had zero worries, distractions, or headaches. This is all because of your extreme work ethic, professionalism, and I can truly see how much you cared about me and my wedding day. Thank you for everything you did!!!

- Jessica

Sent on 12/01/2017
  • Jennifer

Jennifer 路 Married on 07/02/2016

Kimberly and Beth were an amazing duo in planning my daughter's wedding. They went to bat for us more than once and did a great job coordinating our vendors. Their vendor recommendations were also outstanding. They have a great relationship with each of them which made it much easier for us to work with them. I would not hesitate to recommend or hire them again. Love these ladies!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Kimberley 路 Married on 11/20/2015

With two months to help plan my grandsons wedding, we were thrilled to have Kimberley and Beth of Two Girls in Pearls plan the wedding. The listened to what we wanted and found vendors that matched the vision of the wedding. They were with us every step of the way and coordinated the day perfectly. They were great working with all those involved, because we live out of town. They were incredibly accomidating. Best planners ever!!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Stanna 路 Married on 06/28/2015

Kim and Beth are absolutely wonderful! They took care of everything and made my big day stress free and easy. I am so happy I chose Two Girls in Pearls!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Janice Tims 路 Married on 06/02/2019

Mother of the bride

We definitely chose the right wedding planners when we choice Two Girls in Pearls. We had a great experience & would highly recommend them. They made my daughters wedding a day she & her husband will never forget.

Sent on 06/28/2019