Two Fat Men Catering Reviews

37 | Lebanon, TN

37 Reviews for Two Fat Men Catering

Anna Lea · Married on 06/09/2012

99% of my guests are STILL raving about the Truffle Mac&Cheese provided by Two Fat Men! The food was EXCELLENT and the service provided was just as good! Karen and Ed took time out to meet with me and my family...and each of us has a very strong opinion but they never got irratated with our thousands of questions! I would recommend Two Fat Men for many reasons but two main reasons are their creativity with food and their dependability!

karen@twofatmencatering.com

Sent on 06/20/2012
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 06/09/2012

I love Two Fat Men! Karen is the best to work with! She helps you with anything and everything! I went to go to a meeting with her and ended up staying for hours! I had no clue what I wanted for decor around the food and she just took my style and ran with it! Everything was perfect at the wedding and everyone raved about the food! I was very pleased and would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 07/15/2012

Beverly · Married on 05/19/2012

I can not say enough great things about Two Fat Men. The food was delicious and the presentation amazing. The staff was definitely service oriented.

Sent on 06/01/2012

Two Fat Men Catering's reply:

What kind words! We appreciate them so much!

Tammy · Married on 05/19/2012

First, let me say the catered food provided by this company was by far the best catered food I have ever eaten. All the guests agreed. I had more compliments about the food than anything else. Also, Thank you Karen at Two Fat Men for helping plan the menu and kept us in budget. Service was fantastic, but the food was really great!

Sent on 06/04/2012

Two Fat Men Catering's reply:

Tammy, thank you so much for the kind words. We really appreciate you!

Kelli · Married on 11/12/2011

Amazing food! Great people to work with!

Sent on 12/06/2011

Kelly · Married on 05/07/2011

Oh my goodness, there is no way to describe my feelings for TWO FAT MEN Catering. Ed, Karen and the entire staff are top-notch! When, in the middle of the planning process, we had to do a complete venue and plan change the TOP deciding factor in our change was that we could still use Two Fat Men. Some venues we looked at would have made the whole planning process easier, but we would have had to use their in house catering....NOPE We wanted Two Fat Men, so wherever they could go is where we would plan around! They are the best! Food was perfect in EVERY way as was their staff. Karen is the best and leaves no detail undone. Thank you Ed, Karen and everyone at Two Fat Men!!

Sent on 05/10/2011
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 02/19/2011

AWESOME! The food was delicious, the decor was beautiful and the staff were very professional! Made great suggestions to keep us within our budget and had a great selection of food. The spinach artichoke dip was to die for!

Sent on 02/21/2011

Christine · Married on 11/19/2016

We had an excellent experience with Two Fat Men catering. Our wedding was at The Hermitage Cabin by the Spring and they did all catering for us including BBQ buffet, cake, pie bar and bar. Karen was an absolute joy to work with. We chose Two Fat Men after an excellent tasting experience at their restaurant Mo Cara. Chef even sat down with us at the tasting to discuss menu and special requests. Karen was very helpful for putting together the menu and incorporating our unique requests. I also appreciated she helpful to accommodate presentation requests for display. Their staff was so friendly and lovely. All the food we had during the tasting and on wedding day was excellent, and our guests seemed to love it too. I highly recommend Two Fat Men!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Breanne · Married on 11/14/2015

I really loved the food and professionalism was also great! The decor they brought with them went along perfectly with my theme! The only problem I had was that they did not bring enough appetizers, I didn't even get any. And I feel like they knew they didn't have enough so that is why they brought back up plain chips.

Sent on 12/04/2015
  • Holly

Holly Aslinger · Married on 12/09/2018

Lovely hors d'oeuvres!

We had an appetizer only reception at Cedars of Lebanon State Park, and everyone loved the food! Ask about the stuffed baby bellas and the mini shepherd's pies! They are to die for!

Sent on 12/22/2018

Hi Holly,

Thanks for the great review on your wedding catering. Thanks for having us be part of your special day.

Kate · Married on 07/05/2014

Two Fat Men provided the southern menu I wanted for my wedding. The food was delicious! Many guests commented how good it was. They did a great job setting up and decorating to fit the theme of the wedding. They also handled the serving of guests so that everyone ate quickly and efficiently. I would highly recommend them for the delicious food and professional staff.

Sent on 07/16/2014

Amanda · Married on 05/03/2014

Two Fat Men has some amazing food, and even more amazing employees. Throughout the whole process they were so willing to go above and beyond what we would have expected a caterer to do. We had the honey glazed beef tips, cornbread chicken, veggies, potatoes and let's not forget about those pretzel rolls! YUM! There are several price levels to fit within your budget, but less money means anything but less quality.

They were a preferred caterer for our venue but I am so glad that we discovered them. If you are in the Lebanon, TN area make sure to also check out their restaurant "Mo Cara" for lunch or dinner. We will definitely be making a trip out there from Nashville again to see them!

Sent on 05/18/2014