Two Crow Press Reviews

4.9 out of 5 rating, 7 Reviews
View more information

Liz Married on 08/08/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ashley was great to work with! She was so flexible with any changes we wanted to make. I went into the process not really having any idea of what I wanted, and made several additions to what I wanted, she was so great with taking all of my feedback and changes. The invitations turned out so amazingly beautiful, we have received so many compliments! Her work was fantastic!
  • User2095873 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ashley does a great job producing a quality product within our desired timeframe. I love the invitations she made – beautiful!!
    Jeffrey A. Married on 03/14/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    She was extremely committed to making sure that our invitations were exactly as we wanted them to be and spent hours with us brainstorming and figuring out what we wanted. She responded promptly to our questions/comments/concerns, and was patient while working with us through 3 venue changes.

Her quality is top notch! She is very detail oriented and will ensure that every invitation looks exactly as it should. Turn around time is as fast as possible given how labor intensive a process letterpress is.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Daley Event on: 01/24/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Loved Loved my invitations! So easy to work with and had great creative input and design. Looking forward to my next event so I can use them again!!
    Jennifer Married on 09/13/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    These are the most beautiful save the date cards!! Ashely is wonderful to work with, creative, fast turn around. She even caught a typo I missed in the proof! Really highly recommend, especially if you want a creative out side the box type of stationary.
  • Joseph
    Joseph Married on 10/20/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Simply put, Ashley's artistic skills are amazing. Armed with nothing but a general idea of what we were looking for and a sketch of an idea, she was able to start coming up with ideas for our autumn-themed invites. We were planning our wedding from hundreds of miles away, so email was our primary method of communication. We went back and forth on colors, fonts, wording, and general motifs before settling on an idea we wanted to go with. The end results were fantastic. In addition to pressing the invites by hand, Ashley also took the time to beautifully watercolor each one individually. She also designed us coordinating thank you cards to send out after the wedding. The end result was just what we wanted. We were so happy to send our guests really cool invites that we loved.
  • User1588490 2+ years ago
    4.1 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
    I enjoyed working with Two Crow Press for this project. She produced quality work and really worked with me to create the polished look I was desired.