Twitterpated Weddings Reviews

29 | San Jose, CA

29 Reviews for Twitterpated Weddings

Twitterpated Weddings did our day-of coordination for our October 2015 wedding; and we could not have been happier or more pleased with their work!
    I do events professionally, so I was very organized along the way, but knew I wanted to hand over things and not worry or 'work' on the day itself. We worked with Amy, and Brandi ran the day itself with two fabulous helpers (a bonus I didn't expect, but was great -like preventing passersby from walking into our outdoor ceremony). Plus Brandi was there for the rehearsal the day before, which I wasn't sure if you got with a day-of contract. They were supremely organized with helpful check lists, tasks, online tools as well, and damn cheery attitudes! For the inevitable little hiccups on the day itself, by the time I heard about them they were already solved -like the cousin who didn't RSVP and came anyway. They were a huge bang for our buck, and I really encourage any couple out there to work with them; it will ease your mind and deliver a wonderful and happy-making event.

Sent on 10/29/2015

Mallory · Married on 07/18/2015

Amy is very helpful and is on top of everything! I would have to say my favorite thing about her is her personality! She's so much fun and you can definitely tell she loves what she's doing! She's extremely helpful when you need to find vendors or have ideas to put together. She was rated the best wedding coordinator in the SF bay area and it definitely shows!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Natalie · Married on 08/09/2014

Somehow Amy has figured out how to be Fun yet No Nonsense. Doesn't sound possible but It is! Amy does it. She gave guidance shared her knowledge when asked and lead and took control when needed. I had no worries, no cares and was able to just enjoy our day with our family and friends who traveled to celebrate with us.

I didn't think twice about what might be going on behind the sense because I knew Amy and Team were on it. To me the day went off without a hitch…. If there were some behind the scene hitches I had no clue and I’d like to thank Amy again for dealing with them and not letting anything bleed out to us or our guests.

Thank you Amy! The whole experience would not have been as wonderful and perfect without Amy. I truly believe that. Looking forward to working with you on our 25th Anniversary Party Extravaganza!

Sent on 08/31/2014

Ashley · Married on 05/16/2014

Amy,
    We cannot thank you enough for being such an incredibly organized, detailed and extremely fun coordinator. You went above and beyond at every turn and made our day so special!! You took care of the snafus and allowed us to relax and really take in all of the magic of one of the most important days of our lives. We actually had no idea there were any issues you at all!! We are so happy we got to know you and that we were able to share so many awesome memories with you. And the fact that you had our caterers make & send us our favorite broccoli casserole was the nicest!! See? Above and beyond at every turn. We are so grateful to have had you as our day-of coordinator. You. Are. Wonderful. :)
    Matt & Ashley Boeka

Sent on 06/17/2014

Nancy · Married on 09/08/2013

Hiring Amy Frugoli of Twitterpated Weddings was the BEST decision my fiancé and I made for our wedding day! We hired Amy for day of coordination, but she went above and beyond! When I was nervous at the beginning of the planning she took me up early to our venue Oceano Half Moon Bay to do a preliminary site walkthrough and to chat about our vision for the big day, with my fiancé and I she did another site walkthrough timeline meeting with our wedding professionals at the site a few months beforehand, a 4 hour timeline planning meeting never complaining about how long it took to get through all of our details, and another long possibly 3-4 hour final wrap up meeting with us as well! She designed our escort card display when I ran out of energy to design one more thing, she procured a few things for us when I ran out of time, organized and transported all of our set up items to the venue for us, finalized all of the details for our wedding day with our team for us, coordinated our rehearsal, rehearsal lunch set up and timeline, and the entire wedding day! My background is in event design and coordination, so our wedding was what I would professionally categorize as a platinum wedding, with hundreds of details, over a dozen wedding professionals to manage, and high design to install. Amy and her lead assistant Nodie, and their huge team of wedding consultants ensured that everything went perfectly. My fiancé and I were able to be present with our guests, happy, and stress free all weekend long! We highly recommend her services and welcome anyone to contact us who would like more details!

Sent on 09/20/2013

Danielle · Married on 06/28/2013

Amy of Twitterpated Weddings is absolutely wonderful. She was at least one-step ahead of the game thinking of things to make our wedding day better. She was VERY quick and responsive to any email or call and did everything in her power to make sure my wedding day was everything it could be. On the rehearsal and for every meeting she was on time, professional, and very easy going. We felt fully confident having Amy lead our special day at Nestldown and she was an AMAZING coordinator for us. She really made sure our day went well and gave it 200%.

Sent on 08/15/2013

Robert · Married on 06/01/2013

I had the privilege and pleasure to work with Amy Frugoli of Twitterpated weddings this past Saturday. She was able to change a blank lawn into a beautiful ceremony area and a blank multipurpose room into a French themed family cafe feel. Her design and event management allowed her to incorporate all the design elements as requested by the bride's mother, who was 2000 miles away in Ohio.

Her preparedness and flexibility allowed the couple and guests to enjoy the day. Even through the elements (95 degrees) and venue rules worked against her, Amy helped to make the couple's dream come to reality.

Sent on 06/04/2013

Stephanie · Married on 10/19/2012

Amy is a planner extraordinaire!!!! Our wedding would not have been the same without her. I would not have known where to begin. She is on top of EVERYTHING!! She had a complete binder, timeline (to the exact minute) and is super organized. People always ask if it is worth the $$$$. I say emphatically YES!!!! This would be the one vendor to not skimp on. She knows everything from etiquette to flow to co-ordination! Highly, highly recommend Amy and her team to make your event smooth and memorable.

Sent on 11/02/2012

K · Married on 08/04/2012

Amy from Twitterpated Weddings is amazing. Simply amazing! When I picked Hakone Gardens as my venue, I knew I was gonna need help putting this wedding together. I found her through their preferred vendor list. I was in good hands. Working with Amy was super fun. She's so passionate and enthusiastic about her work. I hired her for the day of coordination and rehearsal. She goes above and beyond to make sure everything is ready to go for the big day.

Wedding day came and I wasn't worried at all. The one thing that was unexpected at the reception: rain. Yes rain in August. Go figure! Amy quickly came up with plan B and made sure we partied on without any problems! She rocks! I've already recommended her to a friend of mine. =)

Sent on 08/22/2012

Sarah · Married on 01/15/2012

Amy, from Twitterpated Weddings, was amazing. From our first contact through the wedding day, she was extremely professional, smart, energetic, responsive, and hard-working. She went above and beyond the obligations outlined in her contract to make our wedding exactly what we wanted. No matter what time I emailed her, she always responded immediately. She had thoughtful advice, but she never attempted to impose her vision on me; she helped bring my vision into reality.

Our planning meetings were always fun, but she managed to keep us focused on the tasks at hand. Her planning documents were meticulous, and she never seemed to miss a detail. I had complete confidence that she would communicate our exact wishes to the other vendors and manage our wedding day effectively. And she did!

Amy's personality was fantastic. She loves wedding and people, and that always shines through. She's not overly sentimental or fake; she's just genuine. She clicked well with my parents, and the groomsmen loved her (she could joke around with them, and whip them into shape the same time - no small feat!) The other vendors said that she was great to work with.

Twitterpated Wedding's price structure is really reasonable, particularly for the high quality service. My only regrets are, one, that I didn't hire Amy as soon as I got engaged. Once Amy was on board, dealing with vendors was so much easier - just mentioning her name caused everyone to roll out the red carpet for us! My second regret is that I don't have another wedding to plan so that I could continue working with Amy! But, I've already recommended Twitterpated Weddings to a friend, so hopefully I'll get to see her again!

Sent on 01/28/2012
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/18/2011

I was married in Yosemite National Park in October of 2011 and I have been meaning to get this review out... Better late than never! But I digress... To the review

I was looking for a planner as I was becoming overwhelmed with planning myself and felt it was needed. I attended an event and the planner there was quoting an exorbitant amount of money. At that moment I felt defeated, that if it'll cost this much I am way over my head and will not be able to do anything nice or different for my wedding. I saw a cake table and figured that was what I needed at that moment to lift my spirits, and there I met Amy. I was asking her questions on cakes, vendors and just planning in general for myself and she had mentioned she was a planner but helping her friend out with cakes. I wrote her name down and researched Twitterpated Weddings as well as others as soon as I got home, but always came back to her business. I made the appointment and decided almost immediately to work with Amy.

Amy of Twitterpated Weddings was such a joy to work with. She communicated thoroughly throughout the entire process, listened to my ideas, and quickly grasped the vision of my wedding, before I even knew what I wanted. She provided several ideas, and what I loved most was that she provided many cost effective options. I was also lucky to have her help in choosing my wedding gown! She had it down to the last detail to where I was confident and comfortable with leaving it to her. I didn't need to manage, or worry about how the reception area would look. She took that part of stress away which made the day less stressful and more enjoyable. She, and her associate did such a beautiful job with creating and setting it all up, I still get compliments on how it all looked to this day.

Amy is a wealth of knowledge, full of resources, is very informative, and well connected with Bay Area vendors and now with Yosemite National Park vendors. She provided me with several options for vendors that were needed. If she didn't know of something enough, she will research it and mentally store that knowledge, if not have it available in her handy dandy cell phone or computer for future use. She is structured and organized with time and kept us all together.

More personally, she was the calm to the storm during those stressful moments, and although no where in her title does it state "counselor," she was (aside from my husband) a huge rock for me during those minor meltdowns and concerns and vent sessions that comes with being a Bride.

I cant say this enough... Amy is an extremely busy individual, yet is very dedicated, energetic, and is a downright hard worker, and goes above and beyond in making your day special to how you want it. Both Aaron and I will be forever grateful to have worked with her. We would recommend her hands down!

P.S. My Husband and I are expecting our first child in August and Amy took the time to forward us a few photographers for a Newborn photo shoot! Thanks Amy!!! :-)

Sent on 06/10/2012

Cassie · Married on 09/20/2011

I was an out of state bride, and working with Amy was a dream! She was so helpful with finding other vendors that worked perfectly for my vision. She was so quick with responding back to my emails or phone calls, even if it was something minor. My only negative, is that I didn't get to work with her longer and more in person. I highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding small or big, she won't disappoint!

Sent on 10/27/2011
  • gemi12

Kimberly&Andy · Married on 09/10/2011

Once I became engaged I knew I would hire a wedding coordinator. There were so many things I did not want to worry about and I wanted our guests to enjoy our wedding day and not be part of the staff.

Amy truly cares and gets to know her couples. From day one Amy was always there for us whether it was for advise, vendor referrals or just to be a referee.

Many venues come with a coordinator, but don't be fooled. Amy told us that the venue coordinator was there to protect the venue and boy was she right. If it wasn't for Amy I would've been so stressed out on my wedding day. My venue coordinator was not very organized and would've talked me into things that were “easier” for the venue.

Amy is extremely organized and will keep you on track through the planning process. There were ideas that I ran past Amy early in my planning that she remembered at the end, very impressive because I had forgotten some of those ideas. Amy will also refer you to vendor that she has worked with, not some random person that she has heard is good. She works with the best in the business.

She made our wedding day stress free and she listened to every detail and made our vision come to life. Our wedding day was everything we had imagined and we could not have done it without her!

Sent on 10/24/2011

Holly · Married on 07/14/2011

Amy was amazing! She is so sweet and flexible and reassuring. She handled so much and even gave me recommendations to really great vendors. I never felt like I had to worry about anything on my day of, and even my family and guests were commenting on how great she was handling everyone and everything. Absolutely the best $1500 I spent on my wedding--she was SO worth it!!

Sent on 10/16/2011

doug · Married on 09/10/2010

Amy and her crew were fantastic. Everyone needs help on their wedding and I highly recommend Amy as you dont have to dedicate a family member or a few of them to put to work while they should be enjoying your day with you. Amy thought of things that we were not really expecting, asked the questions and went through all the details so the day of the wedding went the way we would liked. Its worth every penny to get Twitterpated Weddings involved in your BIG day!

Sent on 10/31/2010

Twitterpated Weddings's reply:

Thank you! It was a total pleasure :)

Eden · Married on 08/28/2010

When we first met Amy, we were impressed with her fun personality and genuine friendliness. We felt comfortable with her immediately and knew she was the wedding coordinator for us. She made the wedding planning process so smooth and easy. She had creative insight, meticulous attention to details, and she truly cared about capturing our vision for our wedding. She did a spectacular job and went the extra mile to make our dream wedding come true. Our guests have showered us with compliments about how beautiful and well organized our wedding was and it was due to Amy’s hard work and attention to details. She is very talented and was one of the smartest decisions we made for our wedding. Thank you Amy for making our vision come true. We miss you and we wish we could do it all over again!

Sent on 10/07/2010

Twitterpated Weddings's reply:

Why do it all again when it was so perfect! ;) Miss you guys!

Cody · Married on 08/07/2010

Amy was absolutely amazing! She was honestly the most valuable asset to our wedding. My husband and I used her as our day of coordinator, but she did oh so much more than just the day of stuff. She worked with us throughout the entire planning process and even made an inspiration page filled with amazing ideas that fit all of our colors and themes. She handled all the contracts with the vendors and she made sure everything would happen as it should.
    We honestly could not have done it without her. She was always flexible and willing to meet with us whenever we were available. Our wedding day was magnificent and I didn't have to worry about a thing or even talk to a wedding vendor the entire day. Amy handled everything! My mom was incredibly thankful too because she didn't have to worry about anything either, and she fully enjoyed the day.
    Hiring Amy was the BEST choice we made. Not only is Amy incredibly sweet and fun, but she is also very professional and willing to go the extra mile to make things work. I can't imagine what it would have been like without her.

Sent on 09/01/2010

Twitterpated Weddings's reply:

You guys just ROCK! Thank you :)

Camellia · Married on 07/03/2010

Amy is an amazing planner and an amazing person to work with. She knows her stuff. Not once did we hear her say "no" to something. She did so much more than what was expected. Amy's mom was terrific too -- she added so much fun to our wedding. There was not a time in the day where I felt things were not in control. Amy took care of it all so my husband and I can enjoy our day and that we did! I would work with Amy again in a heartbeat! Thanks Amy.

Sent on 08/04/2010

vanessa · Married on 05/14/2010

Amy and her staff at Twitterpated are the most incredible wedding planners EVER. She worked tirelessly to ensure our wedding was completely perfect. She took initiative, which I desperately needed planning a wedding from out of the area, while following my every wish and shaping it into something twice as amazing as what I imagined possible! Amy was completely organized and even 100% controlled my extremely tense family situation. Amy and staff created a wedding that was, honestly, better than what I’ve dreamed of since I was a little girl!! Thank you SO much Amy and staff!! We love the wedding you created for us and our family and guests will NEVER forget it! If you DON’T go with Twitterpated you definitely WILL regret it!!

Sent on 08/01/2010

Cecille · Married on 04/17/2010

At first, we were not going to get a wedding planner. We have a big family and we can always assign our family and friends to help us with the wedding, but hiring Amy was one of the best decisions we've made with our wedding. When we met Amy for the first time for consultation, we immediately felt at ease with her. We felt her genuine passion for making weddings a dream come true, esp for the bride. She made sure she knew exactly how we wanted our wedding to be and even accompanied us with our DJ consultation even if she didn't have to. She is organized and very reliable. She knows when to step in and is never overbearing. She anticipated our needs and concerns for our big day, and came prepared with safety pins and clips (which I'm glad she had coz I needed some extra "bustling" during the reception. One of the bustle hooks came off & I couldn't dance coz everyone was stepping on my train. Amy came to the rescue and started pinning my dress, not just to pin it out of the way, but artfully, as though she was a seamstress too, so it looked great in pictures and in video as well, as if nothing happened). I was not anxious at all on my wedding day because of her. She told me that I was so calm and collected, but it is because I know that I have the best vendors and that she has everything under control. Our wedding went so seamlessly and everything was beautiful and more than what we imagined it to be. Amy was there for me from start to finish, and even addressed all my questions afterwards! She even offered to follow up on my wedding license coz she knew we were leaving for our honeymoon the next day. Thanks Amy, for making our dream wedding come true and for helping create memories worth a lifetime.

Sent on 05/10/2010

Debbie · Married on 09/27/2009

Twitterpated Weddings is definitely 5 star with us! We had a very short time to put together the wedding of our dreams and Amy made it happen! It was even more beautiful than we had imagined it being! Thank you so much for making everyone feel pampered on the day of our wedding as well, we keep getting compliments! We highly recommend not trying to do it yourself (like we did) and let Amy to take care of the most important day of your life from the very start!
    DHW A very happy newlywed!

Sent on 10/08/2009

Leanne · Married on 07/25/2009

Amy was wonderful and helped make our wedding run smooth with no problems.

Sent on 10/08/2009

MARIA · Married on 05/24/2009

Amy is a great person to work with! We never worried once about our wedding day, we knew she had it all under control. She was always upbeat and had a great sense of humor!! We will always remember how great our wedding day was, thank you Amy!!

Sent on 06/02/2009

Ashley · Married on 05/10/2009

Amy Frugoli assisted on our wedding coordinated by Nicole Lisanne. She helped with some of the details and communication on the rehearsal dinner and wedding day and was available whenever we needed anything or had any questions. Nicole and Amy were a great team and although our relationship was with Nicole through the pre-work, coordination and planning, Amy did a great job assisting Nicole to execute our perfect wedding day. Besides her outstanding professionalism, her personality is amazing. She was positive, fun, sweet and her smile is contagious!

Sent on 06/25/2010

Amy · Married on 10/10/2008

Amy Frugoli helped me with coordinating our wedding and she was awesome. She was so knowledgeable, was helpful with suggestions, supplying me with other vendors to contact and with making my vision a reality. She went above and beyond what we agreed and she really bent over backwards to make things happen for us. I can't tell you how lost I would have been, not to mention stresed out, had it not been for Amy's help and guidance. She was there every step of the way to answer my questions and tell me what the next steps were. On the day of the wedding she arrived before everyone else to make sure the decorations were put up, the vendors arrived on time and the wedding party knew where they were supposed to be and when. She was truly indespensable. I don't know what I would have done without her. For anyone even just tossing around the idea of hiring a planner, I highly recommend it. And not just hiring a planner, I highly recommend hiring AMY!! You won't regret it, I promise.

Sent on 10/16/2008