Twisted Sister Salon Reviews

56 | Roxbury, NY

56 Reviews for Twisted Sister Salon

Jill · Married on 09/04/2016

Candace is amazing. She goes out of her way to be sure that her clients get exactly what they want. She sure makes my job easier as a wedding photographer to get great shots of the brides looking fabulous! Don't tell Candace, but her prices are extremely LOW! She has been doing my hair for years and I wouldn't change a thing.

Sent on 10/05/2016

Mike · Married on 08/27/2016

Candace was incredible from the beginning! She was responsive and helpful in planning and scheduling. My hair trial went very well and I knew from that minute, she was the one! Candace did my hair for both my rehearsal dinner and my wedding, both of which turned out beautifully! The day of my wedding, Candace was not only a calming presence (during an emotion-filled day), but was extremely accommodating and helped all my bridesmaids feel and look their best. When my hair wasn't exactly the way I had envisioned it, she was flexible and we both felt that the change was for the best. In the end, my hair came out AMAZING; it was beyond what I had imagined. Candace was a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend her and her services.

Sent on 09/18/2016

Tegan · Married on 05/21/2016

Candace was very flexible and willing to work with me and my party. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/06/2016

kacie · Married on 05/14/2016

Candace is incredibly talented and has LOTS of pics/ideas if you can't make up your mind on a hairstyle for your big day. She did my hair for my rehearsal dinner and my wedding day and I loved it! She also did my bridesmaids hair and they all came out great too. She's so laid back and fun and has been in the wedding hairstyle business for years. Oh and she's especially great with braids. I HIGHLY recommend her for your Catskill wedding! Contact her early as she often gets all booked up!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Hannah · Married on 09/12/2015

Candace was amazing to work with! I was a little nervous about having my wedding upstate fearing it would be hard to find someone who would be available for hair day of and the first conversation with Candace put me right at ease. She was great with emailing me information as needed, provided plenty of options and insight on hair styles that would work with my short hair and traveled to my cabin for the day of prep. We easily scheduled a day that would work for my hair trail and she not only spent time on calming me down but was a big help with my mom as well. I thought it would be harder for her to come travel to do hair but she showed up day of with all the equipment necessary (even a mirror!) and went right into getting all the ladies ready. Everyone loved their hair, mine came out exactly as I wanted, and best of all it lasted all day and night! Candace was very easy to get in contact with by phone or email and was always quick to respond if she was busy, she was willing to travel which was a necessity for me and the pricing was great for the area, I would love to work with her again :)

Sent on 09/24/2015

Twisted Sister Salon's reply:

Thank you Hannah! Until we meet again!:)

Santana · Married on 09/21/2013

Let's start off with I'm from the area and have always struggled with finding someone to do my hair, I would travel over an hr away. So when I decided to have my wedding at home I was stressed out! My make up artist drove over 2 hrs! Then my mother told me to try Candace, you always listen to your mother and thank goodness I did! Candace not only made me feel comfortable, she did amazing work. I had 8 girls in my party plus my mom and she did most of them. Since my wedding I have kept Candace as my hair dresser and travel am hr to her....I love her! I recommend her for all you hair needs!

Sent on 10/02/2015

Twisted Sister Salon's reply:

Thank You Santana, It's has been my pleasure getting to know you! Your wedding is one that I will always remember :)