Twisted Hangers Reviews

8 | Brunswick, OH

8 Reviews for Twisted Hangers

Lauren · Married on 10/15/2016

If you are looking to give a unique and different gift to either the bride and/or her bridesmaids, consider Twisted Hangers! You won't be disappointed!
    I have ordered a few over the past year, as bridal shower gifts, and they are always well received, by both the recipient and guests. Each hanger is well crafted and is made custom to your preference. Not to mention, they look absolutely beautiful in wedding photos, as well as in shadowboxes for after!
    Besides the actual product, the customer service is stellar. On the last order I placed, I had realized at the last minute that my order was not going to be shipped in time for the bridal shower I was attending and reached out to Leah, who's the founder and creator of Twisted Hangers. She responded that same day and since we're both in living distance of each other, offered to bring the hangers directly to my home! How could I say no to that? Leah arrived the next morning, with plenty of time left over for me to prepare for the bridal shower later that day. You can find good customer service in a variety of places, but what Leah offered was far better than good customer service.
    It's nice to support a growing business that produces quality products, on top of excellent customer service. Thank you so much to Leah and Twisted Hangers! :)

Sent on 09/24/2016

Helyn · Married on 04/23/2016

Despite the delay with my order due to the Post Office, they have worked efficiently hard to get my items to me, one of my bridesmaids backed out and I wanted to order another hanger, they graciously told me they would just redo the one from my backed out bridesmaid at no cost. Their products looked beautiful at the Expo. I hope mine are just as beautiful.

Sent on 03/28/2016

Twisted Hangers's reply:

Thank you for your review! We have made a hanger for your new bridesmaid and your order is waiting for the post pickup tomorrow!

I ordered one of Twisted Hangers incredible hangers and it absolutely did not disappoint! The quality and overall outcome of the hanger blew my expectations. Additionally, I ordered the hanger on a Sunday and believe I received the package either the very next day on Monday or Tuesday. This was absolutely incredible service to begin with but then add in the fact that Twisted Hangers is located in California and I live in New York! I also had a few questions about their products so I called and left a message and they had called me back within minutes! Such a professional and talented company. I cannot wait to see the look on the brides face when she sees her stunning custom wedding dress hanger!

Sent on 06/11/2015

Anne · event on 05/02/2015

Service was quick and the hanger I ordered came just the way I wanted it. No one else got the bride one! It was a hit!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Karen · Married on 03/21/2015

I ordered personalized hangers for my bridesmaids as one of their gifts. They arrived promptly and was loved by all! They're perfect for every day use or to hang your favorite dress or the week/month. Leah is very professional and easy to work with. I highly recommend Twisted Hangers to everyone! =)

Sent on 04/12/2015

Twisted Hangers's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Karen!
  • F

Fidela · event on 12/14/2014

They did an awesome job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 04/12/2015

Twisted Hangers's reply:

Thank you so much Fidela! Loved making your order :)

LESLIE · Married on 07/17/2015

I meet Leah at a wedding convention and loved her work. My fiance bought me my hanger, and I love it. It was great for pictures. I loved my hanger so much that I needed to make sure that my cousin got one for her wedding. I ordered it for her as a gift and she also loved it. I highly recommend Twisted Hangers to everyone!

Sent on 08/06/2015

Very fast in getting my order before the wedding. Communicated always through email. Told them what I wanted and how I wanted my hangers and they are exactly what I wanted. I would deffintely recommended this place to friends.

Sent on 05/11/2015