28 Reviews for Twist Cocktail Catering Co.

Clean Up (3)
Limited Bar (1)
Champagne Toast (1)
House Wine (1)
22 Twist Cocktail Catering Co. Reviews

We used Twist for a surprise birthday party and although we had hired them for only one night, they were willing to help us days before (planning, scheming, etc.). Not only did they show up exactly when we had asked them to, they were patient enough to wait since the birthday boy hadn't left the building. We stayed in constant communication and they were so responsive. We had established a financial amount that we wanted to be made aware of and the team was quick to let us know when they thought we had reached the amount (as we had two bars). Towards the end of the night, the team walked through the area as we had rented glassware and they wanted to be sure we found every one which we did. They dress professionally, treated our guests with kindness and check in with my throughout the night to ensure all was going as expected. I couldn't recommend them enough...they were incredible!!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 2/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

My son got married during the eclispe weekend which was hectic to say the least with an additional 60K people in our tiny town. Stephanie at Twisted Cocktail stayed in contact with me to make sure everything was smooth, she was super flexible on the menu and the bar tenders were outstanding with our wild bunch! I highly recommend them for any of your events.

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wow! What an incredible job Twist did at our wedding on July 22. Stephanie was incredibly responsive and professional, and offered a food catering referral that was not only out of this world, but fit our day perfectly as we described our vision to Stephanie. The cocktail caterers made insanely delicious and refreshing drinks that our guests still talk about. All of our guests had a drink in hand for our vows, and we had champagne in hand within seconds of saying "I do." 10/10 would use again- and we absolutely recommend them to anyone who needs drinks (or food referrals)!

Profile Picture Christine, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Twist was AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING to work with. Stephanie, the owner was a saving grace. When we had originally set our wedding up, our venue was going to allow us to bring in our own liquor that the catering company was going to serve. Somewhere in the winter licensing became some sort of issue and we were no longer able to go with this plan. Stressed at first, our wedding planner Magadalyn highly encouraged us to contact Stephanie with Twist. Thank GOD we did. From the very first communication, Stephanie was a STAR. She is totally professional and clearly loves what she does. She was extremely helpful and came up with an amazing set up for us. We decided to do signature cocktails and after she sent back her suggestions of an old fashioned, a raspberry mojito and a hibiscus margarita, we knew we picked well. We did a Disney themed wedding and she encouraged us to come up with names for our drinks. We worked together with Kristen Buwalda from Chalked and had INCREDIBLE signage at the bar. Stephanie worked closely to ensure that we were not spending more than our budget. Never once did we feel like she was trying to get us to spend more than we could and in fact encouraged us NOT to feel pressured to do a full host bar and helped us to pick less premium liquors where it made sense. My bridesmaid and I made special drink tickets that Twist was happy to work with us to use. Their service was EXCELLENT. Stephanie's team consistently checked on the head table, they were walking around helping with cleaning and their presence was totally professional and thoughtful. All of the guests made a point of commenting on how amazing their service was. We got to meet Stephanie a few days after the wedding and it was such a pleasure. She is a lovely person and so friendly. We were absolutely thrilled beyond words with Twist and we want to find an excuse to have another event in Sunriver so we can hire them again! Thank you for EVERYTHING Stephanie and team!

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/12/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Beer, House Liquor, Liquor License, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Clean Up, Set Up

I LOVE Twist Cocktail Catering! Firstly, the convenience of having a full service bar with OLCC licensing covered is an amazing service! It solves many of the problems I've encountered when planning events with alcohol. Secondly, Twist goes above and beyond in service, professionalism and communication. Finally, the prices are so reasonable that I would rather call Twist then use the onsite bar at some venues! Oh, what was left out was the quality of the beverages - their cocktails range from excellent, well-crafted, traditional recipes to exciting custom concoctions! Twist is the best!

Profile Picture Shawn, 5/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

When looking around for some help, we found Twist. They were not only accommodating, but they were very friendly. Every question asked was answered, and each individual was very pleasant to talk with. I highly suggest this, as it's like welcoming friends into the room to help out. They certainly put for their care and effort into making sure things go smoothly!

Profile Picture User7825477, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We used Twist for our wedding on October 1st and we couldn't have been happier! They were super easy to work with during the planning process and the bartenders were friendly and professional. All of our guests had a great time and the our two signature drinks were a big hit. Thank you to everyone at Twist for helping to make our wedding day so wonderful! :)

Profile Picture Cindy, 10/1/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Our wedding was not only amazing but the service provided by TWISTwas outstanding (to say the least)! The servers were extremely friendly, professional and very easy to work with. Stephanie did everything possible to provide us with what we wanted and was very flexible. If you are planning a wedding please know that by using TWIST you will receive the highest quality of service available out there. Again, thank you Stephanie and crew for all you did for us; it's much appreciated. Best and CHEERS!

Profile Picture User7039775, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Twist Cocktail Catering Co. provides great service and quality and can provide guidance with a custom cocktail list for your event.

Profile Picture User7509944, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

friendly service. many compliments from guests.

Profile Picture User5417093, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

absolute excellence! Terrific value!

Profile Picture User5348201, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Absolutely fantastic service, great response time and made it just what we wanted for our party!! Thank you for everything!!

Profile Picture User5363216, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Stephanie was extremely friendly and helpful. She really worked to provide what you were looking for and then provided an extremely thorough tasting (which was also a blast!). The staff who attended the wedding were fantastic and very friendly. They even walked around handing people water who had done a fair amount of dancing! I would definitely recommend Twist to anyone looking for excellent communication, great service and a good time!

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Stephanie is experienced, professional and enthusiastic. The staff is excellent. They did a great job. And very fun to work with as well!

Profile Picture Skip, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The whole crew at Twist was great to work with! Stephanie did an exceptional job helping us create a bartending plan that stuck to our budget and allowed us to feel like is was personal to our event.

Profile Picture Tawny, 7/11/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Twist provided the Bar Service for our reception in Redmond OR and did a wonderful job making sure our guests were served with a smile. They were a bit pricy but the service was above and beyond.

Profile Picture Chris, 6/26/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Twist Cocktail Catering did a wonderful job at my wedding! They were on top of asking my guests if they would like refills and they gathered empty cups from the tables throughout the night. They were very nice and professional!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 12/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Working with Twist Cocktails is always a pleasure. They are always prompt, professional and easy to work with. Their quality of service is outstanding and I always know that when I work with Twist - I will get the best service. Every client I refer to Twist is happy with their services and go on to refer them to other potential clients. Thank you for everything, Twist!

Profile Picture User4559014, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Stephanie was great to work with. She was thoughtful, really took the time to understand what we wanted and worked with our budget. She was conscientious, made sure to stay in touch with us throughout the planning and helped make our day special and hassle free.

Profile Picture Damian and Edie, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

My husband and I were recently married in Bend and Twist Cocktail provided bartending and beverage service for us. Our experience with everyone we interacted with was wonderful. Stephanie really helped us plan our beverages with great attention to our needs and to all the details. She was easily accessible and responded quickly to any of our requests. She was flexible and kindly accommodated some last minute beverage changes at our request. Her servers were friendly and fast at the wedding. I would highly recommend Twist for anyone needing a beverage service at their event.

Profile Picture User4429673, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

They take the stress out of the event. Paying attention to details and always organized!

Profile Picture Molly, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The employees at Twist are absolutely amazing. They were very professional and extremely helpful on the wedding day as well as the months leading up to the day. The bartenders made sure that my husband and I were taken care of whether it was a glass of wine or a bottle of water. I would recommend Twist to all looking for a classy and professional company to cater their event.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/22/12, 5 Reviews