Twirl Boutique Lexington Reviews

73 | Lexington, KY

73 Reviews for Twirl Boutique Lexington

Tristen · Married on 09/12/2015

I got my wedding dress from Twirl and my bridesmaid got their dresses there as well. WOW they were absolutely gorgeous. Also, the Twirl girls made it so easy and fun for all of us. They truly have a passion for what they do and create such a great environment for you and your bridesmaids. Thanks so much Twirl!!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Twirl Boutique Lexington's reply:

You all were a DREAM to work with and looked amazing on your big day! Thank you for letting us play a small role in your journey to become a wife! Best Wishes!

The girls that work there really know what they are talking about. They discussed pros and cons and addressed my questions and concerns. If they didn't know an answer, they researched it. They aren't just there to sell you a dress. They were so polite and attentive during my visits. I would recommend Twirl over and over again!

Sent on 09/16/2014
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 06/13/2015

I loved working with Ty from Twirl! Even though I live in California, I ordered my dress through this phenomenal Lexington boutique (Lexington was my home for 11 years). The store is cozy, the selection is phenomenal, and the staff is a dream to work with. I was so pleased with their selection, especially since I had a very specific dress style in mind. My best friend is also using Twirl for her wedding attire, so I've also been able to see the bridesmaids' side of their business -- which is also a dream :) You really can't go wrong with Twirl. Very personal, very professional, and always fun.

Sent on 07/04/2015

Twirl Boutique Lexington's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Danielle!! We loved working with you and your sweet momma! Best wishes for a wonderful marriage!

Ashtin · Married on 06/04/2015

Twirl Boutique made my wedding dress search an experience of a lifetime! The entire staff is friendly and helpful. My consultant did an exquisite job of helping me choose a dress that reflected my particular style. I can't count how many times others have told me that my dress was one of the most beautiful they have ever seen. I know that it was due to the Twirl staff. They helped me enhance the dress and personalize it with unique accessories that made the dress truly mine.

Sent on 06/12/2015

Shaundra · Married on 05/16/2015

Ty was PHENONEMAL!! I went to Twirl (3.5 hour drive) after a fantastic referral from one of their previous brides. Their customer service was second to none, the facility is beautiful (I can't wait to see the new reno!), and they have a ton of beautiful wedding gowns and formal attire! I searched high and low for the Stella York gown I had my eye on and they had the sample in their boutique. They are a fairytale in itself!

Sent on 06/11/2015

The girls at Twirl made my bridesmaids and I feel right at home - they really listened to us and helped us find the perfect dresses. It was a wonderful experience from beginning to end. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 03/16/2015

I researched bridal stores online and Twirl Boutique's reviews were phenomenal so I scheduled an appointment. What I failed to research was the sizes they offered. They have sample dresses that do not exceed a size 10 therefore I could not fit into most of the dresses. They handled the situation in a professional manner, apologizing for the inconvenience, and personally called one of their competitors, getting me in without me having to schedule an appointment first. I would recommend this place to those who are below a size 10, as they are still growing and cannot offer a bigger size at the moment. The ladies at Twirl Boutique are friendly, helpful, and willing to go the extra mile to satisfy a customer, even a non-paying customer!

Sent on 12/10/2014

Monica · Married on 06/21/2014

The girls at Twirl are wonderful. They have an eye for the perfect dress and will make you feel like a queen in their boutique. I went to a couple of other shops in Lexington and returned to Twirl because of their excellent customer service. My dress and my bridesmaid dresses were perfect. I can not thank them all enough.

Sent on 07/13/2014

Liz · Married on 05/17/2014

I wore my Mother's wedding dress when I got married. So I purchased my rehearsal dinner and my bridesmaid dresses at Twirl. Twirl is amazing. They do a wonderful job! The owner (Ty) is so delightful and easy to work with. Twirl is so dainty and is the perfect location for any Bride or Bridesmaid. Hands down this is my favorite Bridal Boutique. Five stars all the way around! :)

Sent on 03/25/2015

Jessica · Married on 09/14/2013

I had already been to three or four places trying on wedding dresses. I honestly thought I wasn't going to find a dress I liked. At Twirl, not only were the dresses amazing, but the service really made all the difference. I had someone to help me and ONLY me. She helped me try each dress on and we went out into the room so I could show the people with me. At other stores, you were lucky if you could even get someone to pay attention to you long enough to get your dress zipped. I wound up finding the most amazing dress and I am so glad I went there!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Amazing experience. Kind and outgoing

Sent on 09/26/2013

Karen · Married on 10/20/2012

Ty is wonderful! Sent her pictures of dresses we liked, so she was totally ready when we went to pick it out! Bridesmaids dresses all arrived with ample time, as did the wedding dress and veil. Very helpful people and very professional!

Sent on 10/28/2012

Hannah · Married on 06/30/2012

everyone there is so nice and makes the entire process wonderful! and everything there is beautiful!! Love them!

Allison · Married on 06/30/2012

I turned to Twirl after having a bad experience at another store. My experience working with them from day one was wonderful. They were responsive and helpful. What I appreciated most about them was they were very proactive. They were always one step ahead of me and reached out to all of my bridesmaids to keep the process going. With all the details happening in planning a wedding, I really appreciated this assistance.

Tonya · Married on 06/23/2012

I would recommend Twirl to any future bride that I come into contact with! Ty and her staff were so kind and were always flexible and willing to work with me, my bridesmaids, and flower girl when it was convenient for us. I loved that they did a mimosa/fitting party for my bridesmaids, as it was the first opportunity for all of my bridesmaids to come together early in the wedding process. I absolutely LOVED everything about Twirl and I owe it to them for ensuring that my bridesmaids, flower girl, and I looked stunning!

Claire · Married on 06/23/2012

I was beyond pleased with Ty and her employees. The service was phenomenal, the dresses turned out beautifully, and Twirl did everything they could to make our experience wonderful. I would definitely recommend Twirl to any bride looking for high quality service and products at a reasonable price.

Sent on 07/14/2012

Ty and the girls were always extremely helpful and friendly! Twirl has a great selection and my entire experience was a positive one!

H · Married on 06/23/2012

Ty was great to work with and was very responsive to any questions I had. She got all the information to my bridesmaid in a timely manner. I would recommend Twirl to anyone getting married.

Elizabeth · Married on 06/23/2012

Ty was amazing to work with. After I met her, I was determined to find my bridesmaids' dresses there just so I could work with her.

Sent on 07/22/2012

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2012

I had such a wonderful experience at Twirl. Ty, the owner, even put on a "fitting party" for us, where my bridesmaids and I had a little bubbly and snacks while trying on their bmaid dresses. It was a great memory and I appreciate how easy the entire staff made ordering both my wedding dress and the bridesmaids' dresses.

Sent on 07/23/2012
  • User2552001 · 2+ years ago

Twirl was very helpful and professional. They helped me through my indecisiveness to choose beautiful bridesmaid dresses. Thank you for your flexibility- the dresses looked perfect!

Ashley · Married on 06/09/2012

Very helpful! Lots of great choices :)

Sent on 07/26/2012

Amy · Married on 06/08/2012

Ty was wonderful. I recommend her to every bride I come across. I could not have had a better experience in finding my dress or my bridemaids dresses.

Abbie · Married on 06/02/2012

I had an amazing experience at Twirl. Ty is very friendly and extremely knowledgeable about the dresses she carries. She helped me envision the exact dress I wanted and then gave me fabulous advice about appropriate alterations. I give Twirl my highest recommendation!

Sent on 07/17/2012

Lauren · Married on 05/26/2012

Ty & her girls are just dolls! They were so helpful with attire and wedding advice!

Sent on 07/18/2012