613 Reviews for Twinbrook Floral Design

Chuppah Decor (6)
Non-Floral (6)
Event Design (4)
Artificial (1)

Amazing and talented florist! Captured everything we dreamed of.

Profile Picture Faith, 10/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Twinbrook Floral Design is amazing. I worked with Janice and she was great. She worked with my flower budget for the wedding, helped me decide on colors, and was just amazing. The flowers on my wedding day were perfect. Everything was delivered on time and the bouquets and all the floral pieces were perfect. I highly recommend Twinbrook Floral. They made my wedding day perfect.

Profile Picture Irma, 9/15/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

All I can say about my wedding flowers on 9.8.18 is WOW. Twinbrook Florist went absolutely above and beyond everything I imagined. The made my bouquet absolutely perfect for me, with flowers many of my gardening friends have never seen but were exactly what I wanted. My bridesmaids bouquets were gorgeous, and the garland they made was absolutely out of this world beautiful. The small sprays of flowers placed all around the reception were just the “feel” I was going for. The owner of my venue took many pictures of their flowers to use as examples of what is possible in her barn because they were so beautiful. My mom and I (primary flower deciders) worked with Janice to create my perfect flower plan, and she was responsive, professional, and had some truly beautiful ideas. As far as value goes, we feel as though our dollar went as far as it could and we truly got our money’s worth. Flowers were so important to me as I have always loved fresh cut flowers, and I can’t recommend Twinbrook Florist enough for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/8/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

The flowers were perfect! Our flower budget was modest yet they managed to give us beautiful arrangements. All of the flowers, including the centerpieces, bouquets, and corsages, were fresh, vibrant, and beautiful. The flower coordinators were friendly, helpful, and very engaged, I truly felt that they cared about us and our wedding. If I need flowers for anything else I will definitely be using them!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 8/26/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We had a great experience with Twinbrook Floral Design for our recent wedding! Janice was amazing to work with and is clearly very experienced. She was very responsive to my emails and was willing to meet with us three different times to make sure that everything was exactly the way we wanted it to be. She was even willing to fit us in right before Mother's Day weekend when the shop was very busy. We were so happy with the way the flowers turned out and that was largely due to Janice's great advice. All of the flower arrangements were beautiful and we were blown away by the Chuppah. The only issue we had was that there weren't votive candles around each of our flower arrangements on the tables as we had planned but they were willing to reimburse us for the error. I would highly recommend Twinbrook Floral Design for your wedding!!!

Profile Picture Sharon, 8/11/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We worked with Tonya. She was amazing! We gave her a general idea of what we wanted and the flowers were actually beyond what we could have planned. We had to transport flowers to Charlottesville so we were concerned about them staying fresh. When we picked up the flowers, they were packaged with water and in containers that kept them beautiful not only for the event but days later. Check out the pictures of the table and bouquet! Not only did the flowers look beautiful, they smelled amazing. Also, we had a last minute change with the flowers and Tonya promptly called us back and redid the proposal. I highly recommend Twinbrook for your wedding. They are the best!

Photo for Twinbrook Floral Design Review - Add a comment...
Photo for Twinbrook Floral Design Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Donna, 7/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Twinbrook Floral Design was FANTASTIC! I needed a bridal bouquet but I wanted a few personal touches on it. They accommodated my requests and created the most beautiful bouquet that lasted for over a week! I highly recommend Twinbrook!

Profile Picture Cindy, 7/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Everything was perfect! I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Grace, 7/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had the most beautiful wedding flowers thanks to Tonya and the team over at Twinbrook Floral Design. I had only a basic idea what I wanted for our wedding ceremony flowers when we first met, but Tonya was able to walk us through several different arrangements and possibilities until we found ones that suited our vision. I truly appreciated Tonya's flexibility as we met multiple times to build our centerpieces, change our wedding colors, and were indecisive about a few other floral accents. We received so many compliments on our flowers afterwards and are very happy that we went with Twinbrook!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Had a tight budget and they were very understanding. Worked with us and gave us options that was within our limit. Flowers were beautiful, had guests take them home after our reception and we're told they lasted for a couple weeks

Profile Picture Claire, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We worked with Tonya for our June wedding at Salamander Resort in Middleburg, VA and we could not have asked for a better experience. She captured everything we wanted in our initial meeting and was prompt and very helpful over email with making the minimal edits we had to our designs. All of our arrangements turned out beautifully and looked amazing in photographs. I highly recommend using Twinbrook!

Profile Picture Gina, 6/22/18, 3 Reviews

Dear Tonya,

Thank you so much for everything. The flowers were so beautiful and exactly as I imagined. They made all the difference!!

Thank you and your team.

Best,
Mika and Jerome

Profile Picture Miroslava, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Working with Tonya at Twinbrook floral totally exceeded my expectations with the final floral arrangement design. You won't regret working with this company for your special event.

Photo for Twinbrook Floral Design Review - Wedding Bouquet
Profile Picture Tina, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We couldn't be happier that we chose Twinbrook to be our floral vendor for the wedding! We found Twinbrook through a recommendation from our venue (Key Bridge Marriott) and then realized it was also a florist my mother-in-law had used in the past and loved - so it was truly meant to be! My husband and I had a great first meeting with Tonya, and she did a great job following up afterward. She also met with me again later so my mom could be there, and she graciously and patiently put up with all my last-minute changes and requests. :) Twinbrook did all delivery to multiple locations and setup without a problem – they even brought their own ladder in case there wasn't one available at the church! Last but certainly not least, the flowers were absolutely stunning – everything I ever dreamed of! Plus they lasted over two weeks after the wedding!!! I will absolutely use Twinbrook again and know my mother-in-law will too!

Photos
Profile Picture Heather, 6/2/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Thank you Janice for making my wedding florals beautiful and incredibly easy!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 6/1/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Cannot recommend Twinbrook Floral Design highly enough. We have used them for both of our daughter's weddings and they were fabulous! Highly professional, easy to work with and they went out of their way to help achieve the Dream Wedding each of our girls desired. One was a green, earthy wedding (with artichokes in the bouquets!) and the other was vintage modern-both were perfect! Great value & fair prices. Military discount. Tonya & Janice each were invaluable to making the day a complete success! And the team was on-time with set-up at the venue and went above and beyond with getting all the details right. This should be the first call you make when it's time to hire a florist for your Big Day!

Photo for Twinbrook Floral Design Review - Modern vintage wedding- peonies, garden roses
Photo for Twinbrook Floral Design Review - Green garden- artichokes, ranunculus, calla lilies
Profile Picture User5094541, Recently Married, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Absolutely stunning floral arrangements. Even better than I pictured. I had no idea how to describe what I wanted but our consultant was able to ask the right questions and make suggestions to give me exactly what I wanted. I could not be more pleased with how everything turned out.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Twinbrook was a pleasure to work with. They worked well within my budget and my special requests and everything came out so perfectly. I was a little clueless about what I wanted in bouquet and they patiently walked through a number of options to come up with the perfect bouquet. I was ecstatic when I saw the final product. Tonya, the wedding florist I worked with, was a breeze to work with. She was responsive and prepared a portfolio before the wedding listing everything ordered for the wedding along with little images of the flowers and the colors to help me visualize.

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/26/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Amazing service. Mrs. Evans made my exact vision. I sent her pictures of everything I wanted and she was very detailed. I never had to go into the store, thats how much I trusted her and this company. Her work is impeccable. Several times I had to contact Mrs. Evans to add items and she was very responsive and had very reasonable prices. She is very knowledgeable about the flowers and what looks good. The flowers were very fresh and smelled amazing. I was also happy too that each bouquet for myself and bridesmaids came with lovely vases. Mrs. Evans made my dreams come true. Also, before my wedding I needed to suddenly have all my flowers delivered and she made it happen with no hassle, which I was very grateful for. My order was 4 baby's breath bridesmaids bouquets, 1 brides bouquet, 2 corsages, 1 groom boutinierre. I LOVED THEM ALL!!!!!!

Profile Picture morgan, 5/20/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Tonya was great with us, they captured exactly what we wanted and took it to the next level! It was all perfect!!!

Profile Picture Raquel, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

After visiting several florist in Northern Virginia, we knew Twinbrook would be best and thankfully they were. Service is outstanding, we worked with Tonya and she was great, highly responsive. We had the ability to customize our order to what we were comfortable with. Everything turned out great on the wedding day, people loved the flowers and design. Highly recommend this place.

Profile Picture Rami, 5/11/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

I planned my wedding from out of state and Tonya made the flower process extremely easy and stress free! I would recommend Twinbrook Floral to anyone looking for great quality and service.

Photo for Twinbrook Floral Design Review - Table arrangement
Profile Picture Charlotte, 5/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Twinbrook Floral Design did a wonderful job providing bouquets and centerpieces for my wedding. Tonya was very responsive to my emails, and worked with me to ensure my vision was realized. I got tons of compliments on both bouquets and centerpieces, and I was so happy with how everything turned out. The delivery day of was on time, and they set everything out for us. I couldn’t have been happier with the work Twinbrook did.

Profile Picture Megan, 4/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I was very nervous about wedding florals, since I knew how easy it was to
quickly run-up a floral bill. Other florists disregarded my budget and
quoted me thousands of dollars above the given range, but Twinbrook Florist
was conscious of my budget and helped me to find creative ways to have
beautiful centerpieces, bouquets, and a chuppah. I worked with Tonya, and
she was fabulous! She is super creative, easy to work with, and very
responsive. Tonya even met with me twice in-person to discuss my floral
vision and had amazing ideas. I had a great experience working with the
company!