581 Reviews for Twinbrook Floral Design

Chuppah Decor (5)
Event Design (1)
Artificial (1)
577 Twinbrook Floral Design Reviews

I'm so glad I asked Twinbrook floral to design my wedding arrangements. Tonya was so nice and wonderful to work with, even when I decided to add a bunch of last minute changes before ordering. There was a lot of emailing back and forth, but she responded quickly to every message and made sure everything was correct. On the big day, the flowers were delivered in perfect condition and they were beautiful! I loved them all, thank you again so much!

Profile Picture Melanie, 4/14/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We used Twinbrook Floral for our wedding this past Saturday, December 16th and I cannot express enough how absolutely incredible all arrangements were. They created our ceremony arrangements, all centerpieces, bouquets, boutineers and corsages and all of them were stunning. We worked specifically with Tonya, who from the beginning, was very receptive and open to our ideas. She gave tips and advice on how to make our ideas come to life. We went with a Christmas themed wedding and she knew just the right touch’s to pull it all together. She helped me pull in personal touches as well, which meant a lot to me and many family members. I loved every second of working with Tonya and Twinbrook and will absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Lauren and Adam, 12/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Very professional and very responsive.

Profile Picture Mary, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I cannot overstate my satisfaction with Twinbrook Floral Design. I had only vague concepts when it came to the flower arrangements. Tonya was able to work with me and bring about utterly beautiful designs that got rave reviews all night long. They were incredibly responsive to all communication. They were more than willing to work with me and were able to accommodate my changes. I will definitely use them for my floral needs in the future.

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Twinbrook was awesome to work with from start to finish! Thanks for making our wedding day beautiful! The entire staff was always there to answer questions and Danny made sure everything was perfect day of! Thank you again!

Profile Picture Katelyn and Craig , 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Tonya was great to work with. The flowers were beautiful and are still looking lovely, a week after the event.

Profile Picture Debbie, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We can't say a single bad thing about them -- they were incredible throughout the whole process.

* The flowers were gorgeous. It was like they pulled them exactly out of our conversations.

* They were really easy to meet with -- everything was figured out in pretty much one meeting

* They educated a ton on trade-offs, types of flowers, etc. -- Tonya took us from Pinterest images to a complete understanding of what we wanted for both the ceremony and centerpieces.

* They were really helpful making suggestions for our price range.

* At the first meeting, she made a mini arrangement right in front of us so that we'd have examples

* They provided parameters for lanterns & vases and allowed us to buy our own -- we weren't forced to use their supply.

* They delivered the ceremony flowers in vases (not all vendors include this)

* They couldn't get a type of flower but called up with a solution ready to go that was perfect. It really instilled confidence in them.

Profile Picture Sean, 11/3/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Josh and I are so extremely happy with the service and quality of arrangements provided for our wedding. Tonya and the whole staff at Twinbrook made everything so easy for us. They took our vision and brought it to life way better than we could have imagined. We are so truly grateful for the excellent service we received. Thank you to the whole team! You made our wedding absolutely beautiful!!

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Flower arrangements and bouquets were absolutely amazing! Staff was very helpful in helping choose the right flowers. Everything was so perfect and more beautiful than I imagined!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/20/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Book with this vendor because they were extremely nice, professional and flexible the entire time.

Profile Picture Veronica, 10/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Literally amazing. I had a garden themed wedding and the flower arrangements were just perfect. They will create anything that you can imagine!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers were absolutely perfect! It was a seamless process and they came well packed and gorgeous. Thank you for everything, Twinbrook team!

Profile Picture Adele, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Twinbrook absolutely illuminated our wedding day with their gorgeous arrangements. They took our theme and made it even more beautiful than I could have pictured, and all for affordable prices. Everyone I worked with or spoke to was very helpful and they always went out of the way to be sure my questions were answered and any changes made. They also made recommendations that we're completely on point -- like a silk flower ball for the 2-year-old flower girl and wood bark votives for our rustic centerpiece arrangements. Incredibly well done - thanks for making our wedding vision come to life!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

We used Twinbrook Florists for our wedding flowers and they were perfect! They were very helpful during our consultation helping us choose and refine our arrangements and throughout the planning process. The final product turned out beautifully at our wedding. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I received the best service ever! Tonya, was very responsive to my emails and my visits. I can honestly say that it was money well spent! They did exactly what I envisioned! Will honestly recommend anyone who looks for floral services. Twinbrook Floral you guys are the best!!

Profile Picture Diana , 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Twinbrook made my vision of my flowers come true - and even went beyond my expectations. They were extremely responsive and so helpful throughout the whole process. I could truly not have been happier with the way my flowers turned out! They were also so helpful with the process of decided what types of flowers to use.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We absolutely adored working with Twinbrook, even from our very first meeting. We came to the first consultation with a few ideas in mind, but we really needed creative guidance. They exceeded everything we could have imagined and as a result all of the flowers and arrangements at our wedding were beautiful. I could not have been more happy with our decision to use Twinbrook for our wedding floral decorations!

Profile Picture Allison, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Don't think about going anywhere else but Twinbrook Floral! Every arrangement they created for our wedding- from the boutonnière to centerpiece to bouquets were stunning and beautiful! Janice was the best to work with! She was creative and really helped bring our dreams to reality!!

Profile Picture Christine, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Twinbrook did a fantastic job with my flowers. My family use to own a florist for over 50 years, but is no longer in business. I have very specific taste and expectations. They exceeded my expectations! There was a problem getting certain flowers due to a hurricane. The staff worked diligently to help make substitutions that I was pleased with. The flowers were delivered on time and set up properly. I would highly recommend Twinbrook.

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The team at Twinbrook was extremely responsive, great about making substitutions so that we could stay within our budget, and did an overall fantastic job. It's nice to have a vendor that is always available for questions and to talk things through! Plus it was a great value!

Profile Picture Michele-Ann, 9/9/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Twinbrook Florist did a SPECTACULAR job on all the bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres!
The flowers were so fresh and exquisite! They even gave us individual vases so the bridesmaids' bouquets could be used as floral decorations for the dinner tables. And perfect petals and baskets for the flower girls! And very reasonably priced!!

Profile Picture Joan (on behalf of Joy), 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Twinbrook did an amazing job for my wedding. We had a small order of 9 bouquets and 9 boutonnieres. I think I changed the order on them at least three times if not more as I was trying to figure out what would be the best for our wedding. To save of cost since the bouquets came with a vase and pebbles at the bottom we took those and used them as centerpieces at the wedding since we had 9 tables! The flowers the day of were beautiful in every way and they lasted for about 10 days. I would definitely recommend their flower arrangement to other individuals. Thak you Twinbrook for making my day so special.

Profile Picture Joy, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Beautiful flowers! They are very flexible and creative! Janice is very profesional and she can work with any budget!

Profile Picture Maria, 8/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Stop right now: you have found the best possible florist for your wedding. I was a special case: I had to do the flowers long-distance because the quote I received from the florist I was able to visit while in DC was so outrageous that I couldn't justify it. Twinbrook doesn't have a minimum so can work within your budget. Because they have a website, I was able to see what was available and then discuss it with Tonya, who is the best! She was able to change the table arrangements at the last minute ( one week from the date) and they were just what I wanted. I found out at the last minute that there were going to be two little flower girls--no problem--their sweet little bouquets were perfect. The bride's bouquet was her dream cascade and all the bridesmaid' s and groomsmen's flowers were beautiful. All of this done on the phone from the website! And, don't worry about the delivery of the flowers--the bridal party flowers were early--and because they are delivered in vases with just enough water to keep them fresh, early was fine. Boutonnières delivered on time to the church and reception flowers in place an hour before it started. Twinbrook is completely professional and take a personal interest in the flowers, which gives you confidence as well as beauty. Also, you will get a response from their team even if Tonya isn't there--Karen got back to me instantly! Wish I lived in DC- would use them for any event. Just call them and relax!

Profile Picture Nancy, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews