607 Reviews for Twinbrook Floral Design

Non-Floral (6)
Chuppah Decor (5)
Event Design (3)
Artificial (1)

We worked with Tonya. She was amazing! We gave her a general idea of what we wanted and the flowers were actually beyond what we could have planned. We had to transport flowers to Charlottesville so we were concerned about them staying fresh. When we picked up the flowers, they were packaged with water and in containers that kept them beautiful not only for the event but days later. Check out the pictures of the table and bouquet! Not only did the flowers look beautiful, they smelled amazing. Also, we had a last minute change with the flowers and Tonya promptly called us back and redid the proposal. I highly recommend Twinbrook for your wedding. They are the best!

Photo for Twinbrook Floral Design Review - Add a comment...
Photo for Twinbrook Floral Design Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Donna, 7/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Twinbrook Floral Design was FANTASTIC! I needed a bridal bouquet but I wanted a few personal touches on it. They accommodated my requests and created the most beautiful bouquet that lasted for over a week! I highly recommend Twinbrook!

Profile Picture Cindy, 7/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Everything was perfect! I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Grace, 7/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Had a tight budget and they were very understanding. Worked with us and gave us options that was within our limit. Flowers were beautiful, had guests take them home after our reception and we're told they lasted for a couple weeks

Profile Picture Claire, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We worked with Tonya for our June wedding at Salamander Resort in Middleburg, VA and we could not have asked for a better experience. She captured everything we wanted in our initial meeting and was prompt and very helpful over email with making the minimal edits we had to our designs. All of our arrangements turned out beautifully and looked amazing in photographs. I highly recommend using Twinbrook!

Profile Picture Gina, 6/22/18, 3 Reviews

Dear Tonya,

Thank you so much for everything. The flowers were so beautiful and exactly as I imagined. They made all the difference!!

Thank you and your team.

Best,
Mika and Jerome

Profile Picture Miroslava, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Working with Tonya at Twinbrook floral totally exceeded my expectations with the final floral arrangement design. You won't regret working with this company for your special event.

Photo for Twinbrook Floral Design Review - Wedding Bouquet
Profile Picture Tina, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We couldn't be happier that we chose Twinbrook to be our floral vendor for the wedding! We found Twinbrook through a recommendation from our venue (Key Bridge Marriott) and then realized it was also a florist my mother-in-law had used in the past and loved - so it was truly meant to be! My husband and I had a great first meeting with Tonya, and she did a great job following up afterward. She also met with me again later so my mom could be there, and she graciously and patiently put up with all my last-minute changes and requests. :) Twinbrook did all delivery to multiple locations and setup without a problem – they even brought their own ladder in case there wasn't one available at the church! Last but certainly not least, the flowers were absolutely stunning – everything I ever dreamed of! Plus they lasted over two weeks after the wedding!!! I will absolutely use Twinbrook again and know my mother-in-law will too!

Photos
Profile Picture Heather, 6/2/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Thank you Janice for making my wedding florals beautiful and incredibly easy!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 6/1/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Cannot recommend Twinbrook Floral Design highly enough. We have used them for both of our daughter's weddings and they were fabulous! Highly professional, easy to work with and they went out of their way to help achieve the Dream Wedding each of our girls desired. One was a green, earthy wedding (with artichokes in the bouquets!) and the other was vintage modern-both were perfect! Great value & fair prices. Military discount. Tonya & Janice each were invaluable to making the day a complete success! And the team was on-time with set-up at the venue and went above and beyond with getting all the details right. This should be the first call you make when it's time to hire a florist for your Big Day!

Photo for Twinbrook Floral Design Review - Modern vintage wedding- peonies, garden roses
Photo for Twinbrook Floral Design Review - Green garden- artichokes, ranunculus, calla lilies
Profile Picture User5094541, Recently Married, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Absolutely stunning floral arrangements. Even better than I pictured. I had no idea how to describe what I wanted but our consultant was able to ask the right questions and make suggestions to give me exactly what I wanted. I could not be more pleased with how everything turned out.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Twinbrook was a pleasure to work with. They worked well within my budget and my special requests and everything came out so perfectly. I was a little clueless about what I wanted in bouquet and they patiently walked through a number of options to come up with the perfect bouquet. I was ecstatic when I saw the final product. Tonya, the wedding florist I worked with, was a breeze to work with. She was responsive and prepared a portfolio before the wedding listing everything ordered for the wedding along with little images of the flowers and the colors to help me visualize.

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/26/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Amazing service. Mrs. Evans made my exact vision. I sent her pictures of everything I wanted and she was very detailed. I never had to go into the store, thats how much I trusted her and this company. Her work is impeccable. Several times I had to contact Mrs. Evans to add items and she was very responsive and had very reasonable prices. She is very knowledgeable about the flowers and what looks good. The flowers were very fresh and smelled amazing. I was also happy too that each bouquet for myself and bridesmaids came with lovely vases. Mrs. Evans made my dreams come true. Also, before my wedding I needed to suddenly have all my flowers delivered and she made it happen with no hassle, which I was very grateful for. My order was 4 baby's breath bridesmaids bouquets, 1 brides bouquet, 2 corsages, 1 groom boutinierre. I LOVED THEM ALL!!!!!!

Profile Picture morgan, 5/20/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Tonya was great with us, they captured exactly what we wanted and took it to the next level! It was all perfect!!!

Profile Picture Raquel, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

After visiting several florist in Northern Virginia, we knew Twinbrook would be best and thankfully they were. Service is outstanding, we worked with Tonya and she was great, highly responsive. We had the ability to customize our order to what we were comfortable with. Everything turned out great on the wedding day, people loved the flowers and design. Highly recommend this place.

Profile Picture Rami, 5/11/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

I planned my wedding from out of state and Tonya made the flower process extremely easy and stress free! I would recommend Twinbrook Floral to anyone looking for great quality and service.

Photo for Twinbrook Floral Design Review - Table arrangement
Profile Picture Charlotte, 5/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Twinbrook Floral Design did a wonderful job providing bouquets and centerpieces for my wedding. Tonya was very responsive to my emails, and worked with me to ensure my vision was realized. I got tons of compliments on both bouquets and centerpieces, and I was so happy with how everything turned out. The delivery day of was on time, and they set everything out for us. I couldn’t have been happier with the work Twinbrook did.

Profile Picture Megan, 4/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I was very nervous about wedding florals, since I knew how easy it was to
quickly run-up a floral bill. Other florists disregarded my budget and
quoted me thousands of dollars above the given range, but Twinbrook Florist
was conscious of my budget and helped me to find creative ways to have
beautiful centerpieces, bouquets, and a chuppah. I worked with Tonya, and
she was fabulous! She is super creative, easy to work with, and very
responsive. Tonya even met with me twice in-person to discuss my floral
vision and had amazing ideas. I had a great experience working with the
company!

Profile Picture Sherri, 4/21/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Twinbrook was a dream to work with. They were so helpful in picking out flowers and designs (which are not my strong suit) and were so flexible when I decided to change just about everything four weeks out from the wedding! Tonya kept me up to date on everything that was happening with the arrangements and the details for the day of. I was blown away by how gorgeous everything turned out and how well Tonya and her team executed my admittiedly blurry vision for our day. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for top quality service!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/20/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I'm so glad I asked Twinbrook floral to design my wedding arrangements. Tonya was so nice and wonderful to work with, even when I decided to add a bunch of last minute changes before ordering. There was a lot of emailing back and forth, but she responded quickly to every message and made sure everything was correct. On the big day, the flowers were delivered in perfect condition and they were beautiful! I loved them all, thank you again so much!

Profile Picture Melanie, 4/13/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We used Twinbrook Floral for our wedding this past Saturday, December 16th and I cannot express enough how absolutely incredible all arrangements were. They created our ceremony arrangements, all centerpieces, bouquets, boutineers and corsages and all of them were stunning. We worked specifically with Tonya, who from the beginning, was very receptive and open to our ideas. She gave tips and advice on how to make our ideas come to life. We went with a Christmas themed wedding and she knew just the right touch’s to pull it all together. She helped me pull in personal touches as well, which meant a lot to me and many family members. I loved every second of working with Tonya and Twinbrook and will absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Lauren and Adam, 12/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Very professional and very responsive.

Profile Picture Mary, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I cannot overstate my satisfaction with Twinbrook Floral Design. I had only vague concepts when it came to the flower arrangements. Tonya was able to work with me and bring about utterly beautiful designs that got rave reviews all night long. They were incredibly responsive to all communication. They were more than willing to work with me and were able to accommodate my changes. I will definitely use them for my floral needs in the future.

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Twinbrook was awesome to work with from start to finish! Thanks for making our wedding day beautiful! The entire staff was always there to answer questions and Danny made sure everything was perfect day of! Thank you again!

Profile Picture Katelyn and Craig , 11/11/17, 3 Reviews