Twin Silos Event Center Reviews

Twin Silos Event Center 6
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/29/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

I fell in love with Twin Silos barn the moment I stepped inside and knew it was meant to be! Donna and Steve were absolutely amazing to work with every step of the way and we received so many compliments from our guests on how wonderful the venue is. If we could do it over again we would pick Twin Silos every time!

Sent on 07/22/2019
    Twin Silos Event Center 7
    Twin Silos Event Center 8
    Twin Silos Event Center 9
    Twin Silos Event Center 10
    Twin Silos Event Center 11

Chris · Married on 05/19/2018

Steve and Donna are great to work with and went above and beyond throughout our experience with them. Any problems that arose were taken care of immediately and we could not be happier with our experience at the Twin Silos. Absolutely stunning property!

Sent on 06/21/2018
    Twin Silos Event Center 12

Amber · Married on 06/17/2017

By far THE BEST barn in the area. We booked early because we knew the dates would go fast! The biggest factor in deciding on Twin Silos? THE AIR CONDITIONING AND INDOOR PLUMBING! You will not believe how many barn weddings we have gone to that did not have A/C and had bathroom "trailers". The view from the deck is absolutely breathtaking, and since they moved the parking lot and added an actual bar to the deck, the entire space just flows so well together. We received compliments all night on our choice of venue.

Donna and Steve were nothing short of incredible throughout the entire planning process. Anytime we wanted to stop by to refresh our memories on the floor plan, or even practice our first dance (yes!), they let us in to the barn no questions asked! Steve and Donna were especially helpful the day of, offering us help to order the ceremony correctly, and monitoring the venue through out the night to make sure everything was running smoothly.

Clean up the day after was such a breeze! Steve and Donna placed anything left behind in the bridal salon (YES! There IS a salon on site!) for us to pick up the following morning. I wish our wedding could have gone on all weekend because the Twin Silos was such an amazing place to be. We didn't want to leave!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Ashley · Married on 05/13/2017

If you are lucky enough to reserve a date for your wedding at Twin Silos - definitely do it! I reserved the earliest date available and it was two years out, but it was so worth it! Donna and Steve have such a beautiful barn that they are continually updating, but an even better aspect - they are such amazing people to work with! They will do anything to make your day exactly how you want it (Donna was picking flowers out of her flower pots and collecting items around her house the morning of the wedding to add to the décor). Every day since my wedding I have wished I could relive it all again because they made it such a wonderful day! As cliché as it is, they made it more than I could have ever dreamed of. Thank you Donna and Steve for having these piece of wedding heaven in our area!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Mike · Married on 09/26/2015

Steve and Donna at Twin Silos Barn were fantastic to work with. The barn is beautiful. Throughout the day we got many many compliments on the venue. We had a wedding of 150 and we were able to fit everyone comfortably. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone interested in having a barn wedding. Steve and Donna were available throughout the day on the day before the wedding to help in any way needed.

Sent on 10/06/2015