16 Reviews for Twin Oaks Golf Course

Linens (1)
Parking (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
16 Twin Oaks Golf Course Reviews

They are great and take care of almost everything. Jill and her team go out of there way to make your day special.

Profile Picture Theresa, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had always dreamed of having my wedding outside. Twin Oaks was the perfect place to have my wedding ceremony and reception. The greenery of this place is amazing! The place where the ceremony and reception take place are also very close together which I liked because it made the wedding more intimate. There are so many wonderful places to take pictures here and the green wall that the sweetheart table is set up at outside is to die for! Our guests also raved about how wonderful the food was and were blown away by the beauty of this location. Twin Oaks also provides a day-of coordinator that is amazing and makes everything easy for you! We had our wedding over the Sumer and the weather of this location is also beautiful during the summer. Not too hot. Light breeze. Just perfect. Highly recommend you check them out and book ‘em!

Profile Picture Claudia, 6/23/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up

I am a photographer who has worked at this venue several times. Not only are the grounds fantastic photographically — the coordinators and staff are the nicest and most helpful I have ever run across. You really cannot go wrong here. Book It!

Profile Picture Test, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Book in advance and askany questions you have. Jill and pam are very helpful. Such a great venue and the staff are amazing.

Profile Picture Jessyca, 4/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I just got married here on 2/10/17 and my ceremony amd reception came out just as beautiful as i had imagined. Words can't describe just how amazing the staff was on my wedding day and the weeks leading up to it. Pamela was a gift sent from the powers of the universe because she made everything so easy and almost essential worry free for me. She had everything planned and coordinated and knew exactly what I wanted and followed through with every little detail. I couldn't imagine my wedding day without her. The staff, the bartenders, the servers and clean crew were all amazing as well. All are guest loved the food from the Italian buffet we had and they all complimented what great service they had. And let's not forget about the great price of everything. I am beyond happy with everything that Twin Oaks Golf Course had to offer. I wish I could relive my wedding day all over again. A huge thank you goes out to Pamela for the beyond amazing job that she did. She definitely knows how to do her job. Thank you for helping create amazing memories on my wedding day.

Profile Picture Rosie , 2/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This venue was amazing! Easy communication and such beautiful act of people that helped put the wedding together!. I am constantly talking about them and recommending to my friends and family if they needed a wedding venue!.

Profile Picture krista, 1/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

I had the most amazing experience with this venue. I would recommend this venue to any new bride i talk to.

Profile Picture Staci, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

It was such a blessing to have our dream come true wedding at Twin Oaks Golf Course! From the fireplace, twinkle lights and most delicious menu to our wonderful coordinators we would reccommded it to anyone planning a wedding a million times over! We were so glad with our choice to have our wedding day at Twin Oaks! Thank you so much again to Pam, Jill and everyone who made our day so perfect!

Profile Picture Christin, 11/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This review is for Twin Oaks' wedding services. I am so beyond happy to have had my wedding at Twin Oaks. From the moment my mom, Husband, and I set our feet on Twin Oaks' property, we were in love- with the venue, with Jill, and with Pamela!

We met with Jill during our tour, who showed us the grounds and explained all of the different packages and what they included. The prices are so reasonable and include a lot- even an open bar during cocktail hour! We knew immediately that Twin Oaks is where we wanted to have our wedding. The venue is gorgeous-like a homey cottage, with dark wood flooring, white roses, and market lighting.

After signing our contract we were in contact with both Jill and Pamela. Both ladies are so professional, flexible, and have great ideas. You can tell that not only is this what they do for a living, but that this is what they love doing. My Husband and I had so many questions- every email was answered very quickly and thoroughly.

When our wedding day finally arrived, Pamela took care of everything! Her and her team set up everything, made everything look beautiful. The entire wedding went so smoothly-not a single thing went wrong! Our wedding was everything we had dreamt of-thanks to Jill, Pamela, and their entire team. Our guests raved about every aspect- the venue, the service, the food, the drinks...everything! I cannot thank the whole Twin Oaks team enough for helping our wedding be the best day of our lives.

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/23/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything throughout our whole experience with Twin Oaks was flawless. I can't thank Jill and Pam enough for their continued support and professionalism, in making myself and Jeremy's wedding day perfect for our family and friends...and us! The planning, set-up, day of, food, etc, EVERYTHING was perfect! I would recommend Twin Oaks Golf Course to anyone looking for a beautiful venue, great planning crew and staff and budget....also a great venue for a super super fun reception party! :)

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/17/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jill made everything so easy for me. My husband is in the military and gone a lot so I was kind of on my own in planning our wedding but Jill had my back. I was changing plans all the way up to a few days before the wedding and whatever I needed she made it happen. The day of the wedding was flawless and more than we could have asked for. This location is beautiful and the service and food was amazing. Also the price was right for our small budgit (military discount). I feel like we got way more than our moneys worth!

Profile Picture Christie, 4/5/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I Loved our venue, its set up perfectly for a wedding. The ceremony site is right next to the reception area. The food was amazing, and all of our guest had a great time. The onsite coordinators are both awesome to work with. I would definitely recommend this venue! We had a smaller guest count around 60, but it could easily accommodate more.

Profile Picture Tammy, 8/16/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
4.7

Twin Oaks saved the day when our original reception site fell through - and we are so glad! The facility was just remodeled, and offered a beautiful mix of indoor and outdoor venues. We were in love with the patio! The fireplace and lights made for some lovely pictures. Our one regret was getting married in December so that we couldn't have dinner outdoors as well. Outdoor heaters were provided thought. A pre-event room attached to the banquet room was great for staging our guests during the appetizer and social hour before dinner. The banquet room fit our guests and dance floor quite comfortably, and the serving staff were highly professional.

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/20/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I'm a wedding photographer and have worked at a ton of venues, but I LOVE working at Twin Oaks. The setting is gorgeous and the staff is above and beyond the best, most professional, and fun to work with. I HIGHLY recommend Twin Oaks!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Adam, 4/17/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This golf course is just beautiful for your special day. They have such a beautiful ceremony location with beautiful mountains and wonderful scenery for your ceremony and pictures. The reception area - there are 2 you can pick from.. was just perfect for us, plenty of room and decorated very nicely. The food was just as wonderful and very tastey! Also the wedding coordinator - WOW I coudln't of asked for anything better.... she did soooooooo much.... and I coudln't of had a better planned ceremony and reception w/out her!! She was just wonderful!! Overall.... I would def. refer anyone to have their wedding here! As I did and my day ended up being PERFECT!!

Profile Picture Renee, 3/6/10, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I chose this venue because I wanted to golf course setting and it was very affordable. They were wonderful to work with, answered all my questions (as crazy as some of them were) and were totally responsive to any changes I made. I didn't have a wedding planner but it felt like I did as helpful as they were. Everything turned out way better than I imagined!!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/10/09, 5 Reviews