Twila & Co. Reviews

6 | Fredericksburg, VA

6 Reviews for Twila & Co.

Twila & Co. 1
Twila & Co. 2
Twila & Co. 3
Twila & Co. 4
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful Custom Invitations!

When I was looking for an invitation designer, I knew it had to be someone spectacular! I am big into the “paper” side of parties, events, etc. I love having the tangible memory of an event and knew I wouldn’t sacrifice for my most special event! Johnna has gone above and beyond to make my dream come true! We worked through different options, custom creations, etc. Have a special vision in mind? Twila & Co. can put that special touch on your invitations that nobody else can for your special day.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Rachel · Married on 04/19/2019

Lovely custom work!

We use Johnna for all of our stationary needs and she did a lovely job with all of it! From Save The Dates to ceremony programs, she coordinated all of it beautifully. She was super patient as we made edits and was incredibly responsive! We got a ton of compliments and they couldn't have turned out better!

Sent on 04/28/2019
    Twila & Co. 5
    Twila & Co. 6
    Twila & Co. 7
    Twila & Co. 8
  • Meg

Meg · Married on 10/06/2018

Elegant works of art!

Johnna’s work is so beautiful. Simple and elegant—exactly what I was looking for. She worked with me on my wedding invitations and did such an amazing job. I had a vision of what I wanted and she delivered! I received so many compliments on them.
    She was great to work with, provided great communication throughout the process and we even had one little hiccup with spelling before shipping and she went above and beyond to make sure everything was fixed and shipped on the same day it was promised. I would recommend her to everyone

Sent on 11/13/2018

Tyler · Married on 04/22/2017

After being recommended by my wedding planner, I decided to go outside of my comfort zone and work on a custom invitation for my wedding with a small business owner by the name of Johnna. Little did I know, this choice would be one of the best decisions I made in the wedding planning process. From the get-go, Johnna was enthusiastic, flexible, genuinely kind, and accommodating of what I was looking for in an invitation. First we started with the invitation, but after seeing the absolutely amazing work she did on those (including a personalized embosser for our monogram!), I decided to hire her to design not only the menus for my rehearsal dinner and wedding, but also our wedding programs as well as welcome boxes for our out-of-town guests.

I was BLOWN AWAY by the beauty of her products. All the paper goods were thematically sound with the look and feel of my wedding. Everything was delivered on time, and when one of our room blocks decided to change management and name at the last second, she was able to print out and send over new accommodations inserts for the invitations within 2 weeks.

When push came to shove, though, Johnna was just SO EASY to work with every time we had an interaction. She genuinely cared about the quality of the product she produced and wanted me to be 100% on board with every single item she designed for me. I can say with certainty that her work was integral to the success of my wedding. I'm so glad I connected with Johnna and Twila&Co.

Sent on 05/05/2017

Twila & Co. designed, printed, and shipped the paper products for our wedding ceremony and reception (ceremony programs, escort cards, welcome bag stickers, and more). Twila and Co.'s owner/designer Johnna had excellent communication throughout the entire process, regardless of how many "little changes" I made within our tight deadline (all within the month before our wedding date). Johnna worked with the printer to make sure that the weight and size of the products were perfect, and my husband and I were so pleased when we received the final printed materials. Everything was beautiful and exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 05/31/2016

3.5

Johnna did a great job helping us create a stationary package that captured our ideas and reflected our vision for our wedding day. We wanted something timeless and with a monogram we could use on other items from programs, menus, welcome bags, etc. that would be a part of our wedding weekend. Even with running into issues with delivery of the paper, she stayed calm and worked around the clock to try to deliver our invitation suite in time for us to get them out. She was understanding with our changes and was diligent with details. My only wish is that I started working with her earlier to create the monogram to use on our save-the-date and other details. It really pulled the weekend together having the recurring theme throughout.

Sent on 03/01/2017