3 Reviews for Twila & Co.

Custom Invitations (1)
Design (1)
Printing (1)
Shipping (1)
3 Twila & Co. Reviews

After being recommended by my wedding planner, I decided to go outside of my comfort zone and work on a custom invitation for my wedding with a small business owner by the name of Johnna. Little did I know, this choice would be one of the best decisions I made in the wedding planning process. From the get-go, Johnna was enthusiastic, flexible, genuinely kind, and accommodating of what I was looking for in an invitation. First we started with the invitation, but after seeing the absolutely amazing work she did on those (including a personalized embosser for our monogram!), I decided to hire her to design not only the menus for my rehearsal dinner and wedding, but also our wedding programs as well as welcome boxes for our out-of-town guests.

I was BLOWN AWAY by the beauty of her products. All the paper goods were thematically sound with the look and feel of my wedding. Everything was delivered on time, and when one of our room blocks decided to change management and name at the last second, she was able to print out and send over new accommodations inserts for the invitations within 2 weeks.

When push came to shove, though, Johnna was just SO EASY to work with every time we had an interaction. She genuinely cared about the quality of the product she produced and wanted me to be 100% on board with every single item she designed for me. I can say with certainty that her work was integral to the success of my wedding. I'm so glad I connected with Johnna and Twila&Co.

Profile Picture Tyler, 4/22/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Menus, Programs, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Printing, Shipping

Johnna did a great job helping us create a stationary package that captured our ideas and reflected our vision for our wedding day. We wanted something timeless and with a monogram we could use on other items from programs, menus, welcome bags, etc. that would be a part of our wedding weekend. Even with running into issues with delivery of the paper, she stayed calm and worked around the clock to try to deliver our invitation suite in time for us to get them out. She was understanding with our changes and was diligent with details. My only wish is that I started working with her earlier to create the monogram to use on our save-the-date and other details. It really pulled the weekend together having the recurring theme throughout.

Profile Picture User7848839, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Twila & Co. designed, printed, and shipped the paper products for our wedding ceremony and reception (ceremony programs, escort cards, welcome bag stickers, and more). Twila and Co.'s owner/designer Johnna had excellent communication throughout the entire process, regardless of how many "little changes" I made within our tight deadline (all within the month before our wedding date). Johnna worked with the printer to make sure that the weight and size of the products were perfect, and my husband and I were so pleased when we received the final printed materials. Everything was beautiful and exactly what we wanted!

Profile Picture User6775467, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)