Twigs Reviews

2 | Yerington, NV

2 Reviews for Twigs

Megan · Married on 04/17/2011

Tracey is an amazing florist!! She is so talented and very kind. She is very patient and excited when it comes to discussing what the bride wants. The first time Tracey and I talked, we discussed colors and what type of flowers. The second time, I gave her a swatch of the colors I had in my wedding. At this time, we talked about the theme of my wedding, and what accents the flowers could have that would make them stand out. I knew Tracey was working hard, she called me and we discussed some more ideas over the phone. I didn't get to see my flowers until right before I walked down the isle (everybody else that saw them said they looked amazing.) When I saw them, I couldn't believe how gorgeous they were!! She matched the colors perfectly, had beautiful accents and it all went so well together. It was a great experience working with Tracey. She is truely amazing and very understanding.. I love her!

Before my flowers were put together

Final flower bouquets

Sent on 11/15/2011

Dana · Married on 08/27/2011

Tracey and her team put together amazing flowers for our wedding! They took the time to sit down with us to consider the color schemes, accents and flowers that we wanted and would also fit into our budget. We felt very much that the ladies at Twigs were serving our needs and made suggestions that would help us rather than just trying to make an extra dollar. We are in Reno and with the little bit of extra effort to coordinate meeting up with them in Yerington, we preferred supporting the small town gem that Twigs is as they ooze unique creativity and a heart of service. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 11/15/2011