30 Reviews for Twigs-n-Twine

Event Design (1)
Aisle Decor (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Single Flowers (1)

Cheryl made the most beautiful wedding flowers I have ever seen, full stop. Her design sense is amazing and her flower choice was perfect. She gave us great advice and suggestions during our design consultation. We ordered bouquets, bouttonieres, corsages, a flower girl halo, centerpieces, altar and pew decorations, cake decorations, and other various pieces. We got so many compliments on all of it, particularly on the bouquets, altar pieces, and on the cake decoration. She was extremely responsive to emails and to requests for order changes. We loved the incredibly detailed proposal she gave us which really helped us picture what she would design. We are incredibly pleased with Twigs n Twine and will be recommending her to everyone we know.

Profile Picture Anna, 7/1/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cheryl is truly talented! Everyone adored my flowers! Cheryl is also one of the sweetest people you will ever meet! She was so helpful and kind at every step in the process of planning. I am so glad I chose Twigs N Twine for my wedding day!

Profile Picture Melinda, 6/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I had so many compliments on all of my flowers at the wedding and I was beyond pleased with how everything turned out! Very professional and easy to work with. I would recommend to anyone!

Photo for Twigs-n-Twine Review - I have never seen a more perfect bouquet!
Profile Picture Amanda, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Cheryl is amazing. I booked her for my wedding because she did my husbands brothers wedding as well, and she did a spectacular job. She did not disappoint for me. I had an outdoor ceremony in autumn and needed bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces for the reception, and an arch decoration for the ceremony. All I told her is how much I loved autumn, and showed her a couple pictures of flowers/bouquets I liked, and we collaborated through email a few times about ideas we had. What she created simply took my breath away. If I have need of any other flower arrangements for any reason in the future, I will be going back!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Cheryl is a wizard when it comes to florals. I have followed her on social media for awhile and loved everything she creates. I knew when we got engaged, I wanted her to do our flowers. I love flowers and had a very specific vision in mind, which was hard for me to communicate. When I met with Cheryl, I felt confident she understood what I was envisioning and left it in her hands. Note: this is the only decision I did not have my hands in completely, which was both terrifying and exhilarating. Along he way I made minor adjustments to our plan and Cheryl never acted put out or annoyed by my random messages. She even made me a last minute flower crown for my rehearsal (AMAZING!). My bouquet was perfection, as were the girls bouquets. The icing on the cake was when I entered our venue for the reception. I was overcome with emotion. I had been surprisingly calm most of the day, keeping my tears minimal. But when I saw my vision laid out in front of me and all of our friends and family, I couldn't help but cry. Cheryl went above and beyond, adding little extras here and there that made everything pop. I am so honored to have worked with Cheryl!

Profile Picture Steph, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cheryl did an amazing job making my idea a reality with my wedding flowers! Everything turned out beautiful and I could not have been happier! Cheryl answered all my questions promptly, stayed within my budget, and helped put me at ease! She is extremely creative and I would recommend her to anyone for their floral needs!

Profile Picture Amber, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Picking out wedding flowers can be a stressful process, my fiance and I got a taste of that when we began our search but I couldn't have been more happy about the way things worked out! I don't really know a lot about flowers and I am not particularly good at making decisions sometimes so when I began my search I started with a couple other florists (I won't mention names) and we'll just say it was a nightmare! In comes Cheryl to save the day! My fiance and I met with Cheryl and she spent time getting to know us and making us feel comfortable, which I loved! She had asked for a link to my pinterest page to get an idea of what I liked and what my style was, we then discussed budgets. Cheryl was SO amazing at working within my budget and still creating something SO beautiful!! Like every bride I had tons of questions and when I emailed her she was always very fast getting back to me and she was very kind and patient. You will NOT be disappointed if you pick Twigs-n-Twine for your wedding day...she is absolutely wonderful to work with!

Profile Picture Kayla, 10/24/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

I was not a picky a bride- I gave Cheryl creative liberty, and I would do it again! I loved my flowers- very suitable for my traditional wedding and the colors were vibrant (pink and purple). She even added my rosary to my flowers and I have since kept my ivory bridal bouquet for sentimental reasons. I highly recommend Twings-n-Twine for any event.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Amazing custom flower job. Gave her a few photos from pinterest and she took it an extra mile or two. Very unique and elegant displays. Top notch wedding and other events vendor.

Profile Picture Anna, 10/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Cheryl was great and very friendly. The flowers were gorgeous, would definitely recommend to other couples planning a wedding.

Profile Picture Megan, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Cheryl was excellent to work with!! I booked with her early in my engagement and she was extremely helpful when I changed my preference of flowers a couple times! I was not present when Cheryl delivered our bouquets to the wedding venue and when the wedding coordinator handed me my bouquet I was in tears. My bouquet was the most beautiful bouquet I have ever seen. I received tons of compliments regarding my bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets!! Thank you Cheryl!!!

Profile Picture Becca, 4/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My husband and I had our wedding at the end of March, and Cheryl did the wedding bouquet and all the bridal party flowers. She was very quick to respond and helpful, as I didn't know which type of flowers to choose. Pricing was very reasonable, and the flowers were beautiful. I had a lot of compliments about them. Wonderful experience overall.

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Cheryl. She was absolutely wonderful to work with.

She was affordable, and her work was outstanding.

Meeting with her- I brought her my ideas and pictures. Art Deco... Peonies..Feathers, succulents.

She nailed it. I met with her in September after meeting with a few other vendors... Which all looked at me as if I had 6 heads because I wanted Peonies for A November wedding, stating they were impossible.

Cheryl, she said no problem. AND THEY WERE GORGEOUS AND FLUFFY!

She has an excellent sense of style. She was timely in response and delivery. Very professional.

We had a very tight budget. She absolutely worked with it and delivered.

I highly recommend. She works out of Harrison. Worth the short trip to those residing in Cinci.

My bouquet was filled with huge blush roses, fluffy peonies. Her quality was excellent. She also added the white ostrich feathers to complete our theme.

Bridesmaids, roses, another flower I'm not sure what it is called but it was just right to make the succulents she added blend with the light blush fluffy roses.

From the groomsmen corsages to the mother's wristlets. Stunning.

Thank you Cheryl!! I will always recommend and use you for my future floral arrangements.

Marie

Profile Picture Marie, 11/29/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers were amazing, very fresh and lasted several days after wedding. Cheryl created the fall floral just perfectly with what we requested. Very easy and convenient to work with, very personable. Delivered the flowers punctually, and was very organized. We would highly recommend and use Twigs N Twine Floral for other occasions in the future.

Profile Picture Carl and Juliana, 10/4/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cheryl did an amazing job for my wedding! I was blown away at the job she did! My entire wedding party was in love with the flowers. I have already recommended Twigs 'n Twine for another wedding. :) I will be using Cheryl and her talents anytime I need flowers from now on!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Absolutely wonderful to work with and the flowers were stunning! Loved every bit of the service provided.

Profile Picture Natasha, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

She did my flowers for my wedding and they were BEAUTIFUL!!! I got so many compliments. She was very easy to work with. She had many suggests that were fun and different! I had to add some items close to my wedding and she had no problem with it. I am so happy that I chose Twigs N Twine to do my flowers!!!!

Profile Picture Michele, 9/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We loved how our flowers turned out!! We received many compliments throughout the day/night on the flowers! Cheryl did an amazing job!! I would recommend this company to all brides!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/6/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We loved working with Twigs -n- Twine and Cheryl was very easy to work with! Our flowers came out amazing and we were getting compliments all night. We highly recommend Twigs -n- Twine to any future bride.

Thank you for being part of making our wedding beautiful!

Profile Picture User3534657, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I absolutely loved cheryl's work,she made sure everything was in order. Even when some of the flowers were not available, she made sure she had back ups, and the day of the event,i was so overwhelmed, she made sure that everything was in place,and everyone complimented her work. Will definitely be using her for future events.

Profile Picture Victoria, 8/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Cheryl was great during the whole process. Prices were very competitive to other florists in the area. I had no experience with floral arrangements or weddings, and told her the colors I liked and she created beautiful arrangements and bouquets with her creative designs. Everything was perfect, and her team the day of the wedding was very helpful with delivery, setup, and tear down. Cheryl quickly responded to my emails throughout the process as well. I would definitely recommend Twigs-n-Twine to anyone needing floral services, especially brides!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Twigs-n-Twine did an outstanding job! Cheryl was able to capture exactly what I wanted and create some of the most amazing flower pieces. During planning, she was always professional and easy to work with. Her attitude was upbeat and you can definitely tell she loves her job. I most certainly plan on recommending Twings-n-Twine to future brides.

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Amazing. I gave her just a general idea of what flowers I wanted but gave her creative control over my flowers. I was blown away by what she came up. The flowers and arrangements were gorgeous and I couldn't have been happier.

Profile Picture Kristi, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

All of my flowers turned out beautiful!!! Cheryl really went above and beyond to make everything perfect!

Profile Picture Ashley , 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Cheryl from Twigs-n-Twine was amazing! She did all the flowers for my wedding including bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres. They were gorgeous!I had given her some photos of arrangements that I liked and her creations blew me away. They were even better than the photos! I would definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/26/13, 1 Review