Twigs Tempietto Reviews

Twigs Tempietto 5
Twigs Tempietto 6
Twigs Tempietto 7

Evan · Married on 06/02/2018

From the time we emailed Twigs Tempietto the first time, they were nothing but helpful and attentive. My wife and I live in Las Vegas and through my years living in Greenville, we had heard rumors of this "hidden gem" of a venue that sounded perfect for us. We stepped onto the property a year out from our wedding date and knew that this was the place we would begin the next chapter of our lives. We were a little worried that being 2,000 miles away would cause issues, but those fears were extinguished immediately. I am a rarity in that as the groom, I am very detailed and hands-on. Sam and her staff were always responsive to our questions, concerns, and our needs. The response time on emails and calls was always quick, and they were always willing to work with us.

Our family made several wood items that were to be displayed in the ceremony and reception, and her team worked with us to store them and make sure they were displayed at the appropriate times. Even the day of the wedding, my detail-oriented personality kicked in, and Sam and her staff were so willing to serve us and make sure we had everything we needed to make our day a success.

I would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone in and around the Greenville, SC area. The place was absolutely amazing with regards to its beauty, and the staff made the process so easy. If you are looking for a unique and picturesque place to have a wedding, choose Twigs Tempietto!

Twigs Tempietto 8
    Twigs Tempietto 9
    Twigs Tempietto 10

Melanie · Married on 10/28/2017

My husband and I got married at Twigs in October of 2017. From start to finish, Sam and the rest of the team did an amazing job helping me to plan and organize our wedding while we were living out of state. Not only did we think they were one of the more beautiful, natural, rustic venues around Greenville, they made planning and throwing a wedding simply enjoyable (and I never once felt stressed about it)! Not to mention, my husband and his father are botanists, so they had some special requests for some of the flowers used in my bouquet and the boutonnieres. Twigs and their staff were so accommodating and understanding, and helped us to implement all of the albeit unusual things we did for our wedding (including a bison skull guest book). I have absolutely no regrets going with Twigs Tempietto!

Annalise · Married on 10/14/2017

Sam and her staff at Twigs Tempietto are phenomenal- they listened to what we wanted, organized everything so I was stress-free, and provided a setting that was mesmerizing. We have gotten so many compliments from our guests about the venue, food, flowers, etc. and it still feels so surreal- Twigs made our wedding day perfect and we couldn't have asked for more.

Twigs Tempietto 11
    Twigs Tempietto 12
    Twigs Tempietto 13
  • Jessie

Jessie · Married on 10/07/2017

We just got married here 2 weeks ago. The venue is stunning, food is delicious, flowers are beautiful, and Sam is the best! Couldn't have made a better decision than having our ceremony and reception at Twigs. Sam is super responsive with emails, always quick to answer any questions or concerns. The staff kept everything running smoothly. I absolutely adore Twigs and would recommend it to any other couple! You can't go wrong here!

Twigs Tempietto 14
    Twigs Tempietto 15
    Twigs Tempietto 16

Christina · Married on 04/02/2016

Twigs Tempietto was our wedding and reception venue. I spent over a year planning our wedding and visiting other venues in the Greenville and Simpsonville area. After our first meeting with Sam, the venue's coordinator, I knew this was our place. I teach high school, coach, and am getting my Masters degree so my time was precious because I just didn't have a lot of it to dedicate to wedding planning. Twigs Tempietto provided the food, tables, chairs, linens, decor, bar, and they did my flowers for the entire wedding party. There are so many places that only provide the area, but do not include everything. The staff even set up the favors and the cake table for me. I didn't have to worry about anything the day of our wedding, and we all had an absolute blast. Working with Sam was wonderful. Sam and her staff were not only friendly, but very professional and accommodating. The venue was gorgeous and everything I had envisioned, from the twinkle lights to my bouquet to the mashed potato martinis, was perfect. To Sam and the Twigs Temipetto staff, thank you for the perfect evening and wedding celebration. You all are amazing!

Sara · Married on 10/03/2015

I loved everything about them. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and the people are great to work with. They made everything easy so I didn't have to worry about coordinating everything. Sam was so helpful and straight forward about pricing and what we could do with the space. Hurricane Joaquin swooped in on our wedding day and the Twigs staff were completely prepared and it all turned out wonderfully despite the weather. We couldn't have asked for a better venue!

Dani Michelle · Married on 05/16/2015

My wedding at Twigs Tempietto was an absolute dream come true. They made planning my SC wedding from NYC was made so easy. Sam was on top of every detail, and responded to all of my emails and questions immediately. They really know how to throw a gorgeous ceremony and reception.

This venue handles not only the location but the flowers, catering, and decorations. This makes planning so easy because you only have to talk to one person about it all making it go so smoothly. They listened to everything we wanted and made the day perfect and flow so smoothly. We worked with Sam and she was so enthusiastic and helpful and made sure the day went exactly how we imagined and it was even better! Would highly recommend this venue for a beautiful venue, awesome and delicious food, gorgeous decorations, and perfect flowers!

Sarah · Married on 09/13/2014

I would just like to say we had the most amazing experience with Twigs. The venue is naturally beautiful, the food was delicious, and flowers were gorgeous. Kate and Sam, who we worked with at Twigs, are so helpful and you can just tell they have years of experience in wedding decor and planning. I can't say enough except if you are looking for a spot for flowers, ceremony, and/or reception in the Greenville, SC area check them out!!!

Patricia · Married on 04/04/2014

My husband and I held the rehearsal dinner at Twigs Tempietto in Greenville, SC. The entire evening was very magical. The setup, decoration, service detail, dinner (delicious) and staff were absolutely wonderful. We would not have changed a single thing. We live out-of-state and we found all questions were answered quickly and efficiently. They certainly pay attention to detail and it shows - the entire evening went without a hitch. I still receive comments from people how wonderful the entire evening was. If I ever have to host an event again in the Greenville area, I would, without a doubt, use Twigs Tempietto again - it was an enchanted evening.

Stephanie · Married on 03/22/2014

We had Sam as our coordinator and she was beyond amazing. She helped us from the very beginning to the critical moments before, and helped everything run smoothly. If something didn't look right, she was on top of it to make it right. Also, she made sure me and my husband and our parents had food, drink, and cake. Truly outstanding.

Morgan · Married on 11/02/2013

We had a Dia de los Muertos wedding theme, and I was really concerned how they would feel about it. but EVERYTHING was perfect! The food, the flowers, the decor...this was really a one-stop shop, and I couldn't have asked for a better price :)

Sent on 11/15/2013

Twigs Tempietto's reply:

Thank you! We enjoyed having a unique themed wedding at the Tempietto!

Allie · Married on 10/19/2013

Everything was BEAUTIFUL and we recieved compliments all night. Sam was so helpful and went out of her way to make sure things ran smoothly

Sent on 10/21/2013

Twigs Tempietto's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful feedback Allie! We enjoyed having such a wonderful couple in the Tempietto! Congratulations again!

A simply gorgeous place for a wedding! The staff is so professional and the flowers, good and service are 5 star!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Twigs Tempietto's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! We love hearing positive feedback!

evelyn · Married on 03/30/2013

It was the wedding of my dreams thank you for helping me fulfill my biggest dream and most special day of my life

Twigs was great - the staff were always responsive, attentive, flexible, and very helpful! Twigs provided flowers for our wedding and reception - and each and every flower from those used during the ceremony to the bouqet and ther centerpieces at the reception was beautiful. They did a great job, had everything delivered on-time, and helped make our special day truly beautiful. You can't go wrong with Twigs, and I'd highly recommend them to anyone looking to have the best at their wedding.

P · Married on 03/24/2012

We had our son's rehearsal dinner here and it was absolutely fabulous! They also do weddings and receptions. I can not say enough good things about Twigs Tempietto. The staff is like family and went of their way to make our night magic. The food was the best I have ever had. Chef Ashley blends flavor perfection with perfectly cooked meals.

The atmosphere is beautiful. Our night was spent in a sheltered outdoor garden complete with chandeliers, fountains, twinkling lights, and fresh flowers. You choose your decor. They handled everything and all we had to do was enjoy the perfect evening.

Our guests are still talking about the food and the atmosphere. We had a wonderful evening and they did it all. Much heartfelt thanks, Twigs, you are the absolute best!

Erin · Married on 12/10/2011

Twigs Tempieto was beautiful, the flowers, center pieces and all were perfect. The food was amazing and the staff were very professional.

Jessica · Married on 11/19/2011

This was such a great venue! They were very friendly and helpful. If you are planning an out of state wedding this is the perfect place to have it!

• I

Isabel · Married on 10/18/2010

We have nothing but praise and gratitude to Twigs & Jennifer who is their event manager. They did an Amazing job and truly made the day run as smooth as could be. Jennifer made the entire wedding planning process a breeze for me, she was a God send and so was Twigs for providing all these services in one package!! The flowers were Beautiful, the food was Delicious, and the staff was very professional.

Thank you All!!!

Isabel Caballer

• Ann

Ann · Married on 08/07/2010

I had my bridesmaid luncheon at Twigs Tempietto. The service and food were outstanding, the ambiance (think garden tea party) was perfect for a luncheon, and the pricing is extremely reasonable. Thanks, Twigs!

Sonya · Married on 06/26/2010

I loved the flower halo you guys made it was so pretty!! :)

Emily is the best wedding planner ever I would recommend her to anyone/everyone who is thinking of getting married

Kelley · Married on 04/18/2010

We had a small, intimate ceremony. We had our wedding and reception at Twigs and it was absolutely beautiful. They were fabulous in helping us plan and decide all of the small details.

Diane · Married on 04/17/2010

Twigs was great!! We had our wedding ceremony and reception there. Working with Emily was a pleasure and they made sure to do whatever they needed to make our event exactly what we were looking for. Very intimate, elegant, classic. The food was excellent too- many of our guests said it was the best wedding meal they ever had.
    Very, Very happy, would recommend to anyone!

DIANE · Married on 04/17/2010

I would recommend Twigs as a venue for any event- wedding, rehearsal, shower or party of any kind. We were married and had our reception there and it was truly beautiful. The staff is excellent too and worked with us on every detail to make it exactly what we envisioned.
    Everything exceeded my expectations, I wouldn't have changed one single thing.
    Wish I could do it all again:)