Twig & Blossom Floral Design Reviews

5 Reviews for Twig & Blossom Floral Design

Twig & Blossom Floral Design 1
Twig & Blossom Floral Design 2

Kaley · Married on 09/15/2017

Holli did an unbelievable job! She understood my vision and helped me create exactly what I wanted for my wedding! She’s also super sweet so that’s a plus! I would recommend her again and again!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Jeanette · Married on 09/03/2016

We have worked with Holli for years from special events to my wedding day! She is creative, flexible, caring and really wants to make your event truly unique and special. She shows up with joy and is ready for anything. Most recently, my best friend got married and she created a circle, 8' in diameter for her ceremony that then transitioned to her reception. It was totally the bride's style and seriously one of the coolest things I've ever seen at a wedding. She even transitioned the aisle runners into the table runners. AMAZING!!

Sent on 09/30/2017
    Twig & Blossom Floral Design 3

Jeanna · Married on 12/28/2014

Twig & Blossom was an absolute dream to work with on my wedding in December 2014. When I sat down for my consultation with Holli, I had a color scheme and price range in mind, but that's about it. Holli didn't make me feel like a less than prepared bride just because I didn't know my flowers, but instead offered me a variety of options to choose from that would blend well with the overall vibe of our event. Holli has impeccable taste and what she put together for my bouquet, those of my bridesmaids, as well as flower arrangements for the stage and reception were stunning. My friends and family commented to me for months after about how gorgeous the Twig & Blossom arrangement were. They are, to this day, one of my favorite part of our nuptials.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Beth · Married on 07/06/2013

Holli is amazing! She has great ideas and suggestions, which was perfect for someone like me that had colors and a style in mind but doesn’t know much about flowers. Everything she does turns out beautifully.

Sent on 09/29/2017

becky · Married on 10/12/2013

Twig and Blossom was such a pleasure to work with. Weddings are super stressful. To me flowers are the perfect compliment to wedding decor. In fact I kept most of my decor simple, which meant the flowers played an even more critical role to the overall feel and experience of my wedding. The flowers provided by Twig and Blossom were gorgeous and exactly what I had imagined. Holli, the owner, was kinda and professional throughout the entire experience. She understood how stressful of a time planning a wedding could be and helped provide vision when mine lacked. I am not a creative person so I left a lot of the creativity up to her which was gutsy because I cared how the end product would look. I was beyond pleased with the results. She made my most important day perfect!

Sent on 10/03/2017