Twelve30 Creative Reviews

57 | West Jordan, UT

57 Reviews for Twelve30 Creative

Absolutely amazing invitations! Great service and helped out a ton with getting them done on time and giving options!

Sent on 06/04/2014

Caitlin · Married on 06/06/2014

They turned out to be the invitations of my dreams, absolutely GORGEOUS and so elegant and classy!

Sent on 05/14/2014

Salote · event on 05/30/2014

We loved the invitations and so did our guests!

Sent on 04/30/2014

Arminda · Married on 05/25/2014

Twelve30 Creative designed and produced a wedding invitation that even my guests raved about. They were beautiful and high quality, and the service was incredible. I do not have a single complaint about the process from the initial meeting to the final delivered product. I recommend using them and will definitely keep Twelve30 Creative's number handy.

Sent on 04/25/2014

Kendra · Married on 05/03/2014

Kacey has been unbelievably awesome! She designed our wedding invites, ceremony programs, menus, and various other printed materials for our event. They all turned out way better than I even imagined. She did a great job of grouping the overall design together but made each piece unique. She was very easy to work with and her designs were such an important part of our day! I have received numerous compliments on our invitations... one including it was the best invite they have ever received! On a side note, I am a very picky and detailed person and Kacey handled my personality perfectly. She read my mind at times and offered great advice!

Sent on 04/23/2014

Kari · Married on 01/17/2014

I love my invitations! Kacey was so patient with me, I had her make so many changes on the invite and I am so happy with the end result. She even took time out of her own day to bring me the invitations because I couldn't make it to her office.

Sent on 12/19/2013

Mason · Married on 11/14/2013

She did an amazing job. The invitations were just what we wanted. She spent the time to listen to the ideas we liked and made them into something we love. Fabulous job!!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Regan · Married on 10/12/2013

I couldn't be happier with Kacey's work. I'm not one of those brides that are crafty, so customizing my invitation seemed like an annoying task. Lucky for me Kacey made it sooooo easy. I didn't have to deal with nit picky details, I gave her a basic theme and she created a masterpiece. Through the consultation she really got a good idea of my personality and my preferences and infused them into my invitations. Everyone of my guests have complimented my clever invites.

Sent on 09/21/2013
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/30/2013

My invitations are exactly what I wanted and were very reasonably priced. I looked at so many options and am so happy I was able to have someone to actually sit down with and design what I wanted instead of ordering online invitations that I wasn't sure I was going to like. I would definitely recommend twelve30 creative to anyone looking for customized invitations.

Sent on 08/23/2013

Julie · Married on 09/21/2013

We weren't quite sure what we wanted, and she was very flexible and patient with our revisions. Final product was perfect!

Sent on 08/18/2013

Erica · Married on 09/07/2013

Working with Kacey was an absolute dream! She was quick to respond(any brides dream) and was willing to make all sorts of random changes and additional printed items that we requested. She does so much more than just invitations, we did signs and tip cards and they all matched. I am so happy that we found her, it made the invitation process a million times easier and having a local vendor is always a plus.

Sent on 07/31/2013

Lorilei · Married on 08/15/2013

AMAZING INVITATIONS!! We came to Kacey with a very unique and different idea and she took it and did everything she could to make it happen while staying within our budget. She was great to work with and always responded quickly to any questions we had. We went through tons of edits and changes and she was always very patient and willing to do whatever we needed to make them perfect. For custom invitations she is the place to go. Amazing quality at a more than reasonable price. I would recommend her to a friend in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/02/2013

Lorilei · Married on 08/15/2013

When we approached Kacey to help with our wedding invitations, we had a very specific set up in mind. It was complicated. We wanted a Tardis, from Dr. Who, that would open up into the invitation itself. Kacey bent over backwards to make sure we got what we were envisioning for as cheap as possible. She was kind, very responsive, and took our idea and helped it come to life. Every one of our friends and family has been impressed with the invitations. In fact, the theme of the invitation became the theme of the bridal shower without any input from the bride, such was the impact that the invitations had.

We can't imagine seeing our dream become reality for a fairer price, especially considering the masterful quality of the work. Thank you, Kaycee!

Sent on 08/12/2013
  • User3242051 · 2+ years ago

I heard about Twelve30 Creative from a co-worker of mine. Once I reached out to Kacey via her website link, she was very prompt in getting back to me. She and I spoke on the phone to get a basic sense of my taste and she responded with three designs. Modifications were easily made and she was very easy to work with.

Pricing was presented up-front once we had settled on a design and other additions to the invites (inner envelope, liner, etc). It all came in at budget with no surprises at the end.

I highly recommend Kacey.

Sent on 05/07/2013

Lily · Married on 06/22/2013

Kacey was incredibly helpful during the whole process of designing invitations. I just described what I wanted and gave her a vague example and she really took what I said into consideration and created something that was spot on. She was so patient with all of our requests and extremely punctual with our appointments and deadlines.

I couldn't have been happier with our invites anywhere else.

Sent on 04/09/2013

Kara · Married on 06/21/2013

We got everything we needed and more just in time and we really appreciate your patience with us as we went through the extensive editing process. Thanks again!

Sent on 05/12/2013

Betsy · Married on 06/15/2013

Kacey was great to work with. She came up with so many ideas to create the perfect invitation. No task was to big to handle. Will definitely use Twelve30 Creative in the future.

Sent on 05/01/2013

Sarah · Married on 06/15/2013

I have never seen better work in my life!!! We were greatly appreciative for how professional and easy the process was! We were emailed 4 completely different styles of announcements that we could choose from, once we made our decision we had all of our invitations, inserts and envelopes in a WEEK! She did an AMAZING job. I receive at least 2 texts a day from someone I know telling me how cute our announcement is and how impressed they are. I wouldn't think twice about sending someone anywhere else. We loved how effortless she made the process for us and better yet we absolutely love our announcements. Thank you, thank you for your talents!

Sent on 05/23/2013

Melinda · event on 05/03/2013

I was totally impreessed with the creativity and style, as were my event planners. Super fast and totally awesome. If you want to LOVE your invites, as everone did mine, call now!

Sent on 05/01/2013

Nicole · Married on 03/16/2013

Kacey was WONDERFUL to work with. She was incredibly flexible and was happy to work with me even with my crazy busy inconvenient schedule. She came up with some beautiful proofs and Robby & I had the hardest time deciding between them. Once we finally decided on the invites and they were collected and sent out, I had dozens and dozens of people comment on how amazing they looked. She was priced very well and I could not have been happier with the results. I would (& will) recommend her any day. Very happy customer. :)

Nicole · Married on 03/16/2013

Heather · Married on 03/14/2013

I loved working with Kacey!! She was always fast and on time. Kacey had no hesitation to fix, move around, or change anything so our announcements were exactly the way we wanted. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a fresh and elegant announcement!!

Makel · Married on 07/18/2015

Kacey did an AWESOME job on the invitations. If you want FAST quality book her and she'll get it done. She was super responsive and so fast with all the processes. She is nice and really tries to help you get things done how you want them. I'd recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 07/10/2015

Alice · Married on 06/22/2013

Kacey's work is amazing and I really enjoyed working with her. I am based out of California so our main communication method was through email, and I felt she made this process very easy. I appreciate her creativity and professionalism throughout this entire process. We've received so much positive feedback from friends and family on our invitations!

Sent on 05/17/2013

Cassie · Married on 05/25/2013

Kacey was a phenomenal graphic designer to work with for our wedding invitations. She created such a stress-free experience and worked in a great timely fashion. The invites turned out beautifully and I couldn't have asked for a better wedding invitation.