138 Reviews for Twelfth Night Photography

Boudoir Shoot (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Flush Mount (1)
138 Twelfth Night Photography Reviews

Dominic, Sarah and Vikki were absolutly amazing. They answered any questions I had along the way and were very prompt! On the day of the wedding, Vikki was not afraid to try anything and she definitely made us laugh :)

Profile Picture Katy, 9/9/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

Twelfth Night did our engagement and wedding photos. They took the time to find out exactly what we wanted and what pictures would be important to us. We had Vicki and Randy and we feel they captured all the magic that day. I love looking at our pictures. I highly recommend Twelfth Night!

Photo for Twelfth Night Photography Review - Engagement Shoot
Profile Picture Kaitlin, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Second Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Dominic and team were so great to work with! We had Vicky and Randy as our photographers and they captured everything and everyone special to us! They were so easy to work with and did a great job keeping us on time and moving along. The pictures are beautiful...all 1,400 of them!! I filled out simple paperwork prior to our wedding noting our family and friends and didn't have to think about a thing on the day of. I didn't even realize they were there! I'm so excited to work with them on our album. My sister also used Twelfth Night so I know my album will be amazing! I can't speak more highly of them and would recommend them to anyone!!

Profile Picture Jessie, 4/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dominic was so awesome to work with! Everyone loved him and his personality! I would highly recommend them to anyone that asked me who they should use for photo! Thank you for being there on my special day and making it even more special !!

Profile Picture Christine, 3/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

After going to a couple of Photographers, we wanted to get one more consultation. My sister told me about Twelfth Night, so we decided to make an appointment. After meeting Dominic, that was it. He has a great personality and is so easy to talk to. You can tell he knows what he is doing and is passionate about his work. He showed me his work and I was amazed. The day of my wedding, who knows what to do, right? Well Dominic and Randy really helped us to feel comfortable. not stressed and gave us a lot of laughs!! As it is emotions are high and the last thing you need is to not feel comfortable while being photographed and nervous when that is already hard to do to begin with. I am really happy that we went with them and I am so happy with my proofs!!!! I cannot not wait to get the album! If you're looking for a great experience, someone that is understanding, very friendly and extremely responsive, go with Twelfth Night! You won't be let down! Thank you again Dominic and Randy!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It's been quite some time since I've written a review but I had to praise Dominic, Randy and Sarah on amazing work on our wedding a few months ago (10.29.16). My husband and I planned a smaller wedding but still wanted to have a photographer to capture the day.
I can honestly say that Dominic, Randy and Sarah's work nearly brought me to tears ( of joy!!) when I received the proofs. Their professionalism and experience photographing and editing come out in each and every photo. Dominic helped us every step of the way from meeting for consultations and planning out the big day. We even had a mini meeting with Randy prior so we could get to know him before the wedding! They took pictures whenever they felt inspired. We got a lot of Amazing shots! Dominic and Randy's ideas were different and they let us show our personalities as well as theirs. We received over 1000 pictures to look through. Tons of candid shots, party shots, family/ friend shots and dramatic shots. My husband and I both have dogs and they were able to get great shots with them also!

To keep this longwinded review short, I can wholeheartedly recommend Twelfth Night Photography. Even though they shot countless weddings, they have an amazing ability to make each photograph personal to each couple. Twelfth night captured feelings and moods of both of us and our family. Through the process of inquiring to receiving the final photos Sarah was amazing at getting back to us quickly and efficiently and she as well has an awesome personality.
I will be recommending to all of my friends in the future.
See photos on their facebook page of my wedding and see for yourselves!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

First used for my Sweet 16—13 years ago and nothing has changed! Twelfth Night Photography is reliable, has excellent quality, they are professional and reasonable. They were the best choice for my wedding and I got more than I could have expected both in service and personality. Highly recommended for all occasions!

Profile Picture Maureen, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dominic and his team were great to work with from start to finish. He was always accessible when I had any concerns, and made what is possibly the most stressful day of any bride's life enjoyable and fun. Pictures came out wonderful! Would highly recommend Twelfth Night to any bride that wants amazing pictures of their wedding day!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, High-Res Images

Dominick and his team are amazing! They are so accommodating and fun! We booked them for our wedding next year and he did our engagement pictures last year. Our pictures came out so beautiful, I can't wait to see what the wedding pictures will be! Dominick was so creative and picked the perfect spot for our shoot! I recommend them to everyone!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dominic did an amazing job with our wedding photos! We had so much fun working with Him! He made everything so easy and effortless and we have some seriously beautiful photos! Dominic knew the best places for great shots at our venue and was very open to suggestions ( like taking photos on our friends boat) and impromptu silly photos with friends, random street signs and family! Also big shout out to Sarah who works with Dominic in the office she's very talented and helpful with any questions! I would recommend Dominic and his team to anyone getting married and I know who I will be using for any further photography needs!
Ever grateful Jackie and Shaun

Profile Picture jackie , 9/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had the pleasure of having Dom and Randy photograph our September wedding. They did a spectacular job!! They were so comfortable to work with and made the day very easy! We absolutely love our pictures and had a blast! I would highly recommend their services for any special event! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/18/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Twelfth Night was a dream to work with! My husband and I could not be happier with the way our wedding photos turned out. Everyone at Twelfth Night has been a pleasure to work with from start to finish. We would recommend them to anyone looking for a reasonably priced and fabulous photographer, for any event! Looking forward to events where we can use them again in the future!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Twelfth Night Photography was hands down the best choice we could have made ! Dominic, the owner was so easy to connect with & i knew right off the bat they were the right decision. They understood the idea in my head and made it a reality. Dominic made me feel so comfortable and beautiful the day of my wedding! we just received our proofs and couldn't be happier ! it truly feels like a dream & now we have the perfect pictures for a life time!!

Profile Picture kristy, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I have already recommended twelfth night to my family and friends. It is so incredibly important to have a great photographer on your wedding day. There are so many emotions that are swirling around and to have someone who is funny, and calm taking your photos makes a huge difference. Not to mention that my photos came out so well! Do yourself a favor and choose twelfth night as your photographer!

Profile Picture Jenna, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Twelfth night was one of our favorite vendors to work with. They have been so nice and helped us every step of the way. Vanessa was our photographer and she was amazing. She was so easy to work with and took beautiful pictures. We love our pictures and couldn't have been happier with our choice. We would recommend Twelfth Night Photography to anyone who asks especially Vanessa!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I highly recommend booking with Twelfth Night. We knew immediately after our first consultation with Dominic that we were going to book with him. The package we purchased included an engagement photo shoot. I am so happy that we did this. The engagement shoot helped us get to know Dominic and made us feel more comfortable on our big day. On our wedding day, the photographers were on time, super professional, and really made everyone feel very comfortable in front of the camera. Within a month of the ceremony we received our wedding proofs and we could not be more happier with the results. I will definitely be going back to Twelfth Night for future photography needs.

Profile Picture cristina, 7/24/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs

Twelfth Night Photography was by far the best vendor we worked with. Throughout the planning process, Dominic was incredibly helpful and accommodating. He was always available to talk in order to plan the schedule of our day. On our wedding day, both Dominic and Randy added to our joy. They were easy to work with, professional, and kept us genuinely laughing throughout the day. And in the end, our pictures turned out better than we imagined. They are all beautiful, and we are so happy we choose Twelfth Night to capture our day! We wouldn't hesitate to recommend them!

Profile Picture Allison, 7/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dominic and Vanessa did an amazing job for our wedding! Dominic has a great balance of getting great pictures and moving the day along! Everyone has said how much they loved our pictures for both engagement shoot and the wedding. I would highly recommend them to everyone for their wedding day!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Twelfth Night was amazing! Dominic and his team are very responsive and professional. My engagement photos came out great and I saw a few of my wedding pictures which are perfect!!! I highly recommend them! Dominic and his team do the best at capturing all the special moments of the day!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

When my husband and I were looking for a wedding photographer, we met with many photographers. We were referred to Twelfth Night and when we met with Dom, we immediately felt comfortable and confident with what he was saying. We booked our engagement shoot and Dom spent extra time with us, making sure that we got all of the photos we wanted. Dom and Vanessa were our photographers on our wedding day and they were both great to work with. Again, Dom stayed longer than he was supposed to, in order to make sure that he got the best shots. After the wedding, we received our photos back in a very reasonable amount of time and we were extremely happy with them. We have been back and forth working with Twelfth Night on editing certain photos for Thank You's and our album, and they have been a pleasure to work with. We would definitely recommend using Twelfth Night for wedding photography!

Profile Picture User7298295, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Twelfth night photography is the wedding photographer to use for your wedding! They aren't a huge company which made the entire experience feel more personal. We used Dominic and Randy, both were professional and have great personalities making them so much fun to work with. Sarah in the office is very polite and quick at responding to any questions you may have. We just picked up our wedding photos proofs and they came out great, as did our engagement photos!! They took more photos then I thought they would, which was great, it made me feel like I was re-living my wedding day. We chose the package "All's well that ends well" it comes with so many added things (canvas photos, parent albums) that other companies charge extra for and are great to have. We only have positive things to say about them. We highly recommended you use twelfth night for your wedding day!

Profile Picture Caroline , 6/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The whole staff of Twelfth Night Photography are so professional and passionate. Dominic made us feel so comfortable at our engagement shoot and on our wedding day. We knew from the moment we met with Twelfth Night that we were in good hands. We just received our wedding photos and they are beautiful. It'll be hard to choose our favorites! It's very important to choose a great photographer because you keep those photos for a lifetime and choosing Twelfth Night was the best decision we made.

Profile Picture Christine, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Twelfth Night is great to work with! For our wedding, we had Vanessa as our photographer and she was absolutely professional and amazing. She was so easy to work with - it was enjoyable to shoot with her. She knew which shots were important to us and was efficient and organized to make sure everything was captured. We just got our proofs back, and the photos are incredible! What really made Vanessa the perfect photographer for us was that she was able to shoot all the important moments of our day without being intrusive. Dominic and his team are always there to answer our questions and guide us through the process - from our engagement shoot to now putting together our album. Sarah in the office is also great - she always kept us updated with any and all important details. We highly recommend Twelfth Night Photography!

Profile Picture Liana & Dan, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Absolutely loved them. Dom and Randy did such a great job. The whole day they were professional and fun. My pictures came out amazing and I am having such a hard time choosing from them.

Profile Picture Robert, 5/21/16, 1 Review