Tweed Weddings Reviews

135 | Philadelphia, PA

135 Reviews for Tweed Weddings

Ashley · Married on 06/06/2014

Hands down the best investment we made for our wedding. Decided last minute due to cost (as it quickly adds up) and would do it again in a heart beat. They were so amazing the day of (didn't even know they were there) and the video we received was such high quality and a keepsake we'll treasure forever. I looked around at a few videography companies and their modern style won me over in the beginning and their professionalism and helpfulness during and after was flawless. Wishing them many years of success bc they deserve it (wish I could say that for all my vendors).

Sent on 11/27/2014

Kelly · Married on 05/24/2014

Tweed was so professional and captured so many beautiful aspects of our special day. We and everyone we show our wedding video to cries like a baby! Thank you Tweed!

Sent on 02/10/2015

Tweed was amazing, the cinematographers were so personable and made us so comfortable with them being there. Their work is phenomenal, it is the best thing that I paid for, and I love watching the video. It was incredible how quickly we got the video to. I would highly recommend Tweed, I can't wait to have another event so I can have them there.

Sent on 11/21/2014

They were amazing! We absolutely love our video. They were creative, professional, and respected all our wishes on the day of. Would hire them again for anything and will recommend to all my friends.

Sent on 11/20/2014

It was such a pleasure working with Tweed Video! Everyone was so pleasant and friendly from the woman I spoke with to book the videographers to the videographers themselves! They made me and my husband feel very comfortable and were not obtrusive during the day. Not to mention that the wedding video was spectacular!

Sent on 11/27/2014

LISETTE · Married on 04/27/2014

Louis and Emily are really great, very professional, and quick to respond. They are flexible as they adjusted to our needs and preferences.
    Pasha, Cristina and Martin covered our wedding. They're work ethic is impressive; they're punctual, they're swift, they're instinctive. They're very professional. We had an intimate wedding yet they were unobtrusive. Their work is sophisticated, crisp, natural and creative.
    Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/16/2015

Alexa · Married on 04/26/2014

We are so incredibly happy we chose to work with Tweed for our wedding at the Phoenixville Foundry. Initially, we were on the fence about videography for several reasons, but hiring Tweed was the best decision we made and they completely exceeded our expectations in every way. Tom and Noah were so unobtrusive, easy to work with, and captured so many special moments from our wedding day. Matthew and the team who worked on the editing did an amazing job. The 10 minute video that they created for us was unbelievably good. It was so wonderful to be able to share that short video with friends and family, and so many people told us it was the best wedding video they ever saw. We are sure we will love the longer version just as much. Not only is the final product fantastic, but it was a pleasure working with Emily in the months leading up to the wedding. She always answered our questions right away and was extremely helpful. If you are getting married and want videography, you have to go with Tweed. They are the absolute best.

Sent on 06/26/2014

Dave and an assistant shot our wedding, and we honestly could not possibly have been more pleased with the final product. We had a black tie, Saturday evening wedding in NYC and had our videographers with us throughout the entire day and through the end of the big night. They captured every single moment perfectly, were at NO point at ALL in our way, and just generally did a fantastic job. We especially loved the short video that they produced - it was perfect and came very soon after the wedding. And Tweed really could not have been more helpful in incorporating every small comment that we had on the video to make it perfect.

All in, really a perfect experience. Highly recommend!!

erica b · Married on 04/26/2014

tweed weddings is your go-to for capturing the memories and moments of your wedding in a gorgeously atypical way; nothing sleepy or ho-hum about their videos! from the second i saw their demos, i KNEW that they had to shoot our wedding weekend, which would be no small feat: three events over two days. and in addition to amazing work, tweed weddings has the best people making it awesome: lovely emily is at the helm coordinating (always kind and friendly, immediately responsive, and totally understanding about managing weird family stuff), with thoroughly detailed lists to ensure everything and everyone we wanted was caught on tape, and our brilliant shooters, pasha and super-sweet oxana, definitely captured it all, beautifully and originally. finally, the editors just nailed it: hours of terrific footage were wound down into a fun yet tear-jerking 10 minute music video, plus two separate 90-minute extended (though somehow magically boiled down) videos that tell our wedding weekend story, showcasing our love and all the rah-rah of our event. tweed, you rock. we love you.

Heather · Married on 04/05/2014

Tweed was amazing and not invasive at all during the events. What is the most amazing part of the service is the music video they made, in which we still watch often. The songs that they chose were perfect. It's honestly amazing.

Sent on 12/02/2014

Mary · Married on 02/15/2014

The Tweed team is absolutely amazing! We hired them for our wedding videography and can't say enough great things about the team! Professional, creative, and the best in the business! They allow you in on the creative process so the videos are unique, customizable and perfect for each individual couple. From the start, Emily and Dave were responsive and hands on. Dave and Oxana were our on-site videographers and were so friendly and perfectly positioned to capture our wedding day. After seing the final videos - they managed to film moments that we didn't even know we were there for - we were beyond impressed and thrilled with our videos. We will surely find a reason to hire the Tweed team soon!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/02/2014

My husband and I originally didn't want to have a videographer at our wedding, but after seeing several of Tweed's videos, we changed our mind.
    Working with the staff before the wedding was easy; emails were always returned quickly and all of the many questions that I asked were answered clearly. Max and Paul on the day of the wedding were great; we hardly knew they were there. I can't wait to see the final product, which I am sure will be something we cherish for the rest of our lives. Tweed ended up being one of my favorite vendors we worked with and I will definitely be recommending them to all of my friends!

Sent on 12/29/2013

Michelle · Married on 10/19/2013

I am so glad I chose Tweed Weddings! I was looking for a cinematographer/videographer who would be able to give me footage that was real, not too cheesy, and truly captured the essence of our wedding day. I searched high and low...and went through my fair share of poorly made wedding films until I came across Tweed Films. I am so glad I made this decision. The cinematographers, Dave and Paul, were unobtrusive and professional the whole day - we barely knew they were there! They were polite and courteous to all other vendors on premise and just all around great individuals. I cannot wait to see the footage! I definitely recommend Tweed Films to any bride who is looking for something other than your run of the mill wedding videography!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Valerie · Married on 10/12/2013

Choosing to work with Tweed is, by far, one of the best decisions we made for our New York wedding. Ryan and Megan were unobtrusive and virtually invisible the day of our wedding. The footage they captured tells the entire story of our wedding day in a way that photographs cannot. The finished product is flawless and breathtakingly beautiful. Without a doubt, my husband and I will cherish Tweed's work for years to come.

Sent on 12/28/2013

Nancy · Married on 10/05/2013

The team, Max and Dave, were amazing. Professional, creative and were there, but werent there! As a photographer I was hoping to not notice them, and I didnt! =)

Sent on 03/05/2014

I have nothing but great things to say about Tweed and the shooters I worked with, Noah and Tom. Everyone was so nice, easy to work with, responsive and, best of all, the final product was absolutely perfect - exceeded my expectations! Working with Tweed was the most pleasant and stress-free experience of all of my wedding vendors. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/19/2014

When someone tells me that they are getting married, the first thing I tell them is to use Tweed for their wedding video! I absolutely loved the way my music video turned out. It truly captured the day beautifully! I could not have asked for anything better. On the day of the wedding, both Matthew and Cenna were extremely professional and fun. I had 10 bridesmaids and 10 groomsmen, and 214 guests in a venue that was uniquely laid out; the two had no problem whatsoever establishing their shots, and they were so calm amongst the wedding day chaos. I cannot tell you how many people called to tell me they cried after watching my video because it was so gorgeous and well done (even people that were not at the wedding)! Down to the adorable box they send your video in, everything is perfect.

Seriously, no number rating can appropriately express how wonderful it was working with Tweed. Thank you for everything!!!

Sent on 03/31/2014

My experience with Tweed was a very positive one and I highly recommend them! I coordinated the details with Emily who was very helpful and delightful. Megan and Ryan shot our wedding and were fantastic and friendly! The post production videos by Matthew were wonderful...I absolutely loved the 10 minute music version! I have such a huge smile on my face whenever I watch it! Thank you so so much, Tweed, for capturing our special day!!

Sent on 05/17/2014

All of their videos are works of art. Watch a few sample videos, even of strangers, and you'll feel like you've known the couple for years. Our videographers were really cool and laid back, and we really didn't notice them throughout the day. So far, we've seen the highlight video, which came out great but we requested a few tweaks. Looking forward to seeing the final products. Thank you, Tweed!

Sent on 01/07/2014

cindy · Married on 09/28/2013

Just do it. If a videographer is in your budget, PLEASE go with Tweed. Anyone can point and shoot a wedding with camcorder and slap on a DVD for you. If you want the true spirt and emotion of your BIG DAY properly captured, you NEED TWEED. My husband at first didn't want video, now its his favorite keepsake!! Definitely in this age of digital and social media you want a video you can be proud to share (and people will want to watch)! Thank you Tweed!!!

Sent on 12/14/2013

Briana · Married on 09/14/2013

Oxana and Tom were awesome to work with. They were super friendly and professional. Our videos are beyond amazing, especially the music video. These are not your typical cheesy wedding videos. They are modern, stylish and tastefully done. Oxana and Tom totally captured the mood of our wedding and our personalities. I couldn't be happier that we went with Tweed!

Sent on 12/29/2013

Megan · Married on 09/14/2013

Amazing. That is all I can say. Love my video.

Sent on 12/30/2013

Melissa · Married on 09/01/2013

Originally we did not want a wedding video (because we were picturing a videographer with huge lights going around interrupting guests to be like "DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY TO THE BRIDE AND GROOM?!"), but then we saw a friend's video from Tweed and knew we had to have them. We could not be more thrilled with our experience working with Tweed. From the get-go, they were responsive, accommodating and extremely organized (what other vendor sends you an information packet to ensure that you're 100% on the same page going into the event?). During the wedding, they were SO nice, but were also completely unobtrusive to the point where I asked my husband at one point if they had left (obviously, they had not). They turned around our music video SO quickly and our thumb drive and DVDs were sent out shortly after. Both the music video and extended video really capture the feeling of the day - friends of friends who we don't even know told us they cried watching our music video. I really can't praise them highly enough and have already recommended them to several friends who are getting married in the next few years. I HIGHLY recommend Tweed for a videographer.

Sent on 10/15/2013
  • User3071998 · 2+ years ago

Tweed did a great job on our wedding. I recommend them without reservations.

Sent on 01/12/2014

Adrienne · Married on 08/30/2013

After seeing a Tweed wedding video in June 2012, I knew whenever we got married it had to be TWEED! There videos are amazing and unique. Our associate Ryan and his assistant were great and you had no idea that they were taping the entire time. When looking back on the whole wedding process the video and pictures and memories are all that left and I couldn't ask for better memories than the ones Tweed created. I tell everyone I know to use Tweed. Thanks for everything! Adrienne & Justin

Sent on 01/04/2014