Tweed Weddings Reviews

135 | Philadelphia, PA

135 Reviews for Tweed Weddings

If you're looking for the kind of wedding video that makes you smile, laugh and cry all at the same time while re-watching it - then Tweed is the right place for you. The staff was so accommodating and amazing to work with during the time leading up to the wedding. And on our big day, Paul and Mark were so, so great. They made us feel comfortable, while capturing each of every one of the most special moments . I have only great things to say about Tweed and their entire team!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Don't be afraid to ask questions. Tweed productions is amazing and helped me so much through the process of deciding what we needed and wanted.

Sent on 07/03/2016

Annie · Married on 09/26/2015

I cannot say enough about the Tweed team. We were debating back and forth about hiring a videographer and thank god we did. Not only were they the easiest vendor in my whole wedding to work with (note: I had no planner and rented a raw space) but they are also incredibly talented. I still watch our video almost weekly, and my wedding was in Sept '15! Everyone from the people in the corporate office to the actual film crew - pleasant, responsive, and I can't stress enough how they captured every special moment. While a picture says a million words, having a video to tell the story is priceless. Do yourself a favor and hire Tweed! Emily, Raelle, Brett and Rich - thank you a million times over. You truly made my wedding day complete.

Sent on 06/29/2016

One of the absolute best decisions we made in the whole wedding process was to hire Tweed as our videographers.

Sent on 06/26/2016

Chelsea · Married on 09/20/2015

They create amazing wedding videos that are actually fun to watch and artistic. Two of my friends ended up using Tweed after my wedding and all three of us were in love with their work. They were so flexible throughout the process and very responsive. It was a pleasure working with them!

Louis · Married on 09/19/2015

This team is phenomenal! I have worked in production for NBCUniversal for over a decade and therefore had a really high bar when it came to selecting production company that would capture the right moments in the style that I wanted on such an important and special day. Shooting weddings is difficult because the most important moments only happen once, there are no second chances and that requires talented people to make the right decisions real time on the fly. Not only did Tweed make the right decisions they managed to put together a cinematic story that was beautiful, unique and most importantly preserved the memory of that day. Louis Sparre and his team exceeded expectations and my wife and I could not be happier.

Sent on 08/31/2016

We loved Tweed and what they did for us! We had a really long day with 2 ceremonies and 1 reception and they captured everything we wanted without being intrusive or distracting (which we loved). They were also very nice, relaxed to be around, and stress free to work with, which is what matters when they're recording all day. I would definitely hire Tweed again and recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 06/29/2016

We absolutely loved working with Tweed! They understood our vision from the beginning and there was never a doubt in our minds that they would capture our wedding day exactly how we wanted them too. On the day of the wedding they were on time, and were willing to do whatever it took to get the perfect shots. They blended into the wedding crowd, and no one even knew they were there! We cannot stop watching our wedding video short and our full length wedding video! It's amazing!!!!!! From the music, to the editing job, to the documentary style, it is perfect.

Sent on 10/28/2015

A manda · Married on 06/20/2015

After tossing around the idea of doing videography I finally convinced my (now) husband that we needed this! We are so thrilled we decided on Tweed! Cenna and Edd were great - they were professional, accomodating and tactfully captured our wedding day. The turn around time for our short video was quicker than I expected, the video quality and song selections (We picked) worked great and our final product was beautifully presented to us. We definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Tweed was amazing!!! Our video was stunning and we got SO many compliments on it. I've literally had people tell me that when they get married they want to use Tweed and want their video to be as beautiful as ours. I was originally thinking of not getting a videographer to save money, but I had heard from multiple sources (friends, wedding websites, etc.) that you would regret not having the footage and only having photos. This was entirely correct! In fact, I like the video BETTER than our photos! They are SO worth the money! There was another videographer I also liked a lot but was a lot more expensive, a friend ended up using that videographer and I have to say our video is MUCH better.

Sent on 03/21/2016

Valerie · Married on 05/16/2015

The quality of their work is undeniable. All you need to do is watch a few videos to see that they are the best in the game. We are thrilled with the video we got from Tweed. Not a moment was missed and their creative editing made it really fun to watch. If your goal is to have not just another boring wedding video this is your vendor!

Sent on 11/07/2015

Madeline Snow · Married on 04/25/2015

Pasha and Paul from Tweed video were amazing!! They captured our wonderful day in a video we will forever treasure. They were able to blend into the day in such a supportive, professional and unobtrusive way!! I would highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 11/07/2015

Danielle · Married on 04/11/2015

My husband and I could not have asked for a team of better videographers. Not only is our video amazing (actually we have three), but the entire experience, start to finish was great. We have a perfect memory of our wedding that we plan to enjoy for years to come! Here are a couple things you should consider:
    First off, when choosing a videographer, it's important to remember to choose people who are cool because you have to spend your entire wedding day with them. Lou and his team were awesome - a breath of fresh air on an otherwise stressful wedding day. Each of the team members were polite, respectful, and just generally cool people that we would be happy to spend time with if even if they weren't video-ing our wedding. They blended right in with our friends! Even the editors (whom we got to know after the wedding) were great to work with!
    Second, when choosing a videographer, you should be moved by their previous work. I welcome any bride-to-be to watch our video - I guarantee you will feel like you were there and you may even shed a tear. They do SUCH a great job. Totally not cheesy at all, just good. They used our song suggestions and they even used some footage that my husband submitted separately (he likes to drone). How many videographers would be willing to incorporate someone else's videos?!? None, except Tweed.
    Use them! You won't regret it!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Ever been to one of those weddings where you have to watch your every move on the dance floor or even while making your way to another table just so you don't trip on the videographer's equipment or get in the way of their shot? Rest assured, this will NOT happen if you choose to go with Tweed at your wedding. From filming our engagement video to the big day, the shooters disappear into the crowd and you completely forget that you are being filmed. In fact, my husband and I were so pleased with how much intricate detail was captured with a team that wasn't "in your face" and staging every move. Throughout the whole process, all our questions, concerns, changes, and requests were addressed in a timely manner and in the most hospitable way. Our deliverables were received promptly with excellent care and quality. The team at Tweed gives off the greatest vibes. They are a fresh, creative, and lively team with so much personality that is reflected in their work. My husband and I recommend Tweed to any couple tying the knot as they will not disappoint!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Cameron · Married on 01/23/2015

I saw a video done by Tweed Video of my friend's wedding and immediately reached out to them. Emily got back to me right away and was beyond helpful on the phone. Her enthusiasm over my wedding made an immediate connection with me and the flexibility she provided to meet my needs was top notch! She stayed in touch with me and as we neared the wedding reached out to finalize details. I never once felt like they weren't on top of things. We had two shooters at our wedding ~ Jason and Noah, plus a third assistant Ed. All three were a blast to be around all day and made Kyle and I feel so comfortable! They turned around an incredible instagram preview within a month of the wedding and our 8 minute music video within 2 months! The video far exceeded our expectations....friends and family are sending it to people we don't even know and they felt like they were there and rave about the quality of the video! The creativity that goes into the shots and editing exceeds any other company in the area. They are true professionals that love their job and have fun doing it! We couldn't be happier with Tweed Video and recommend them hands down to anyone with any upcoming wedding or event that needs videography!

Sent on 03/31/2015

Melissa · Married on 01/18/2015

Amazing footage. Didn't even know my videographer was present, very abstract the whole day. The final product was incredible - favorite part of the wedding!

Lauren · Married on 01/03/2015

I can't express how happy I am that we decided to get a videographer for our wedding, and better yet that we went with Tweed. I cry every time I watch it and that is because Dave and Paul captured the most beautiful moments with our family friends and most importantly each other. Thank you again Tweed for capturing our wedding and giving us the ability to relive the best day of our lives.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Where to even start! We positively LOVE our wedding videos - both the short music video as well as the more comprehensive video. When we saw Tweed's music videos - the tremendous cinematography - we were hooked! No other videographer even came close. Tweed is a next-level experience! The whole team was a delight to work with - friendly and accessible, great attention to detail to be sure to capture our evening in a highly personal way. We have watched our music video scads of times - and our friends and family love it, too - who doesn't have seven minutes to drink in the essence of a magical evening? They were completely unobtrusive - many of our guests didn't even notice them. Their technique unarguably capture the emotion, energy, and spirit of our night. We are thrilled to have had the pleasure of working with them to created such a treasured memento!

Sent on 12/13/2015

Nicole · Married on 09/27/2014

Awesome service - everyone was super nice and easy to work with. They were very communicative as well before the wedding and after. The videographers were so great the day-of and they got great shots and not at all in the way.
    The video they delivered was absolutely gorgeous and so perfect - we (and our entire family and friends) loved it so much! I would highly recommend.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Could not recommend them more! 4 couples I know have used them now and no one has been disappointed. They are talented, professional, responsive, and so creative. Our video is fabulous- everything we could have asked for and more.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Tweed Weddings did the videography at my wedding, and they were hands down the best vendor I worked with before, during, and after the wedding. Stunning work, seamless process, amazing customer service, and attention to detail.

A few examples:
    - Tweed was the only vendor I worked with that had an entirely online system for invoices and payments. It was smooth to use, clear, and timely.
    - Tweed's staff were universally wonderful people with a clear customer service bent. Before the wedding, I was introduced over email to the two videographers who would personally be at our wedding. We reviewed the moments in the wedding we anticipated would be the most important together. When they arrived on the day of, they introduced themselves right away (unlike my photographer), but then faded into the background for the rest of the day.
    - After the wedding, I communicated many times with Tweed's editing team, and they accommodated a round of incredibly detailed and micromanager edits I wanted them to make to our trailer video. They did it not only with ease, but the final product was even better than I could have imagined.

I look forward to hiring Tweed again for other events in the future! Thank you, Tweed!

Sent on 01/25/2015

kristyn · Married on 08/23/2014

Tweed Video was the first vendor I hired after picking our venue. My husband and I came across one of their videos on someone's facebook and we knew right away we wanted them at our wedding. I've never seen anything like their work in my life! We haven't even received our wedding video back yet but I KNOW it is going to be amazing!!!!!!!! There is no doubt in my mind that this company is the absolute best company out there. They were more than accommodating, and a ton of fun to work with. They truly take pride in their work and I am eager to see the outcome!!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Maya · Married on 08/23/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Tweed Weddings. We were, I think, their first wedding shot in Vermont, and they were so great about coming all the way out there even though they are based out of Philly! Dave and Lisa were our videographers and they were so, so nice. They worked incredibly well with our photographer and shot the whole long day! For videography in general, they are very reasonably priced. For the quality of their work and the awesomeness of the end product, they are a steal. Their final products are so amazing -- their production editor, Matthew, is super talented AND super nice. I truly appreciated how flexible Matthew was with us in letting us get end products that were a bit different -- we wanted a 3 minute video. Matthew and the team made that happen and created videos that we will cherish and watch again and again through the years. If you want top-notch wedding video services that are NOT cheesy and are tailored to YOUR style, go with Tweed. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/07/2015

Aja · Married on 08/16/2014

If I can give tweed 10 stars I would! From the beginning I knew that they would be the best company to work with and they did not disappoint me. So easy to talk to, answered any questions I had, got back to me right away, and gave me the best wedding trailer I have ever seen! My brother also used them and they also had an amazing wedding trailer/video! If your in the market for a videographer for an upcoming event these are your people! I love them and I would recommend them over and over again!!!!!

Sent on 11/20/2014

Lindsay · Married on 07/12/2014

Tweed video is awesome! Our wedding video is absolutely perfect! The videographers were very professional and sweet throughout our whole wedding. I honestly didn't even know they were there! I highly recommend using this company.

Sent on 11/27/2014