Tuxego Reviews

182 | Latham, NY

182 Reviews for Tuxego

Tricia · Married on 05/24/2014

My fiancé and I shopped around for tuxes for the wedding. The first two stores we went to would not even let him try anything on! I mean how is he going to rent something without trying it on for his wedding one of the most important days of his life! The minute we stepped into Tuxego it was a different experience. Anthony was great! He helped my fiancé pick out the perfect tux. He was very patient with us! The thing I liked the best is Anthony has the groomsmen and the groom come in for a final fitting, to make sure the tuxes fit perfectly. The groom and the groomsmen looked amazing on the day of the wedding! Also the price was very reasonable much more reasonable than some of the chains, and the tuxes were much nicer as well! I cannot thank Anthony enough for all of this help and patients with us! If you need a tux go to Tuxego you will not regret it.

Sent on 06/11/2014

Rachael · Married on 08/24/2013

Tony is quite a character! He did us right though and set us up with amazing looking tuxes! He definitely gave his opinion as we were deciding what to do, but his opinions were valued and I'm glad we had someone helping us decide! Much better than someone just sitting there saying, "do whatever you want"! Also, we went to Tuxego after going to Men's Warehouse; both the groom and I thought the MW experience was less than satisfactory! We were just a number to them!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Caitlyn · Married on 10/07/2011

My husband and I used Tuxego for our recent wedding and we couldn’t be happier. The tux was one of our biggest stressors since my husband is a tough fit but I don’t think it could have been more perfect. Tuxego even specially ordered us a full back vest so that my husband would be more comfortable. We are very happy with the service and experience that we received from Tuxego and we wouldn’t hesitate to use them for our future formalwear needs.

Sent on 10/17/2011

Tuxego's reply:

We greatly appreciate your taking the time to write such a wonderful review and we are delighted that we could play a postive role in your special day. All the best to you both, may you enjoy long joyful and fruitful lives.

tim · Married on 08/05/2011

Excellent guidance, high quality attire, and patience for inquiries and questions was afforded by Anthony and his staff. For my final measurement the seamstress (i think thats the right term) took ownership for the perfection of my fit, I could tell and I appreciated it. I knew when I walked out of there that I and the rest of the guys were going to look great... and we did! Thank You all!

Sent on 08/15/2011

Tuxego's reply:

Tim it means a lot to me and my staff to receive such compliments. I'mver appreciative that you recognize that my seamstress took such ownership, because I pleased to say that I have a great staff and it is their commitment to you and our other clients that allow for our success. I'm glad that you respect my candid consultation and found it informative and that it along with our staff contributed to your special day. We wish you many years of health, happiness and joy.
  • Ashley

Ashley Soucar · Married on 09/21/2019

Great suit rental

We got the groomsmen's and groom's suits from Tuxego. Service was great and everyone looked great. They even were able to work with the 'best man', who is actually a very petite woman, to get her in a great fitting suit to match the guys. They were even very accommodating for our non-local wedding party who had to pick up the suits very late in the week.

Sent on 11/07/2019

Tuxego's reply:

Ashley, I am most thankful for sharing your appreciation for how we can serve members from out of the area and tuxes for women is well. All too often couples think because I'm a shop operation that we can't and then make the choice to use a big box store.
    I'm delighted Derek and you were pleased with our services.
    With much gratitude,
    Anthony

Diana · Married on 05/04/2018

Booking tuxes was easily the easiest part of wedding planning! My (now) husband went to a men's clothing chain and got practically no service. Later that day we went to Tuxego after meeting with them at a wedding expo and had a great experience. We quickly picked out what we wanted with guidance from Anthony. We feel like we got a great value for the adults. We decided to buy our ring bearer outfits online to save their parents some money. We had some issues with fit when the tuxes came in (many out of town groomsmen) but they were all handled quickly and in time!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Hey Diana,
    I apparently have been delinquent in my responses for about a year. Nonetheless, a belated happy anniversary to you and Jason. Thank you for sharing your kind and flattering words.

Jill · Married on 09/16/2017

Our guys looked so handsome in their Michael Kors tuxedos. Special thanks to Anthony for suggesting my hard-to-fit husband go down two sizes. He never would have thought he'd be a lower size because his arms are so bulky, but the fit was fabulous! Thank you!!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Tuxego's reply:

Thanks Jill, He is a rock solid big boy. I was glad he listened to me. the photos were awesome

The Tux's looked great and everyone felt comfortable in them.

Sent on 10/14/2015

Anthony and his team at Tuxego did a heck of a job getting me and my groomsmen all set in our tuxes for the wedding. When looking for a less common style in a bigger size, Anthony did everything he could to help me try to find the perfect tux. In the end, we all looked great.

Only very minor issue I ran in to was that both my jacket button and the best man's jacket button fell off (mine directly after the ceremony and the best man's before the ceremony even started). I mentioned this to Anthony after the wedding and he told me he wished I had called…he said he would have shot up to sew the buttons back on. His responsiveness and service are fantastic.

All in all, would recommend working with Anthony and his team if you are looking for a tux.

Sent on 01/13/2015

Tuxego made renting tuxedos for my wedding very easy, even with most of the wedding party being out of town.

Sent on 12/24/2013

Tuxego's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We are pleased that you found working with our staff a positive experience.
    Best Wishes

Mike · Married on 10/13/2012

Tuxego Latham provided the tuxes for my wedding, and did so on short notice. The groom and groomsmen looked great; all necessary alterations were made on site and quickly and Anthony was perfect to work with; straight-forward and honest. My best man and I are difficult to fit, but these guys worked with us and we had no problem Our wedding was actually about an hour north but the trip was worth it. Very happy I didn't deal with one of the juggernaut chain-stores.

Sent on 10/17/2012

Tuxego's reply:

Thank you it is the clients such as yourself that appreciate my candor and the dedication we have for doing an efficient job but also making it a pleasant experience that make ti all worthwhile.

Sara · Married on 09/15/2012

We were very pleased with the service and attentiveness of the men that run this facility! All the tux's turned out looking wonderful & they were very helpful fixing last minute changes! We would recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 10/26/2012

David · Married on 07/01/2011

They had just the tux we wanted for a hot summer wedding in mexico. Sizing was perfect & everyone looked great!

Sent on 07/18/2011

Tuxego's reply:

Thank you so much for your review and we are pleased that you were delighted with the service and quality of our merchandise. We believe part of the confidence in enjoying your special day is the great fit and feel of your attire. thanks again.

Mike · Married on 08/05/2008

This place is the only place I/my family would consider getting tuxedo's from. We have been getting our tux's from Mr. Commisso for many years and his operation does an outstanding job...They are truly passionate about making sure everything is above your expectations. Great Job guys!

Sent on 07/05/2011

Tuxego's reply:

As always it was a pleasure to serve you and your family continously. From my family to yours, you have our gratitude and appreciation for your business.
  • F

Kristin · Married on 07/19/2008

Very friendly, very accomidating. Our tuxedos looked wonderful!

Sent on 08/26/2008

Tuxego's reply:

Glad we could be of service and you were pleased.

John · Married on 04/27/2001

Anthony and his team were wonderful for my wedding. I ended up purchasing my tux and my Grooms men rented. Anthony listened to what we were looking for really became a part of our special day. The prices were good, but the service was outstanding. We ended up referring our family to Tuxego for all their special events.

Sent on 06/14/2011

Elise · Married on 10/01/2016

Anthony and his staff were great! The tuxedos for our wedding fit great and were high quality. Our best man didn't arrive until the day of the wedding and Tuxego was very accomodating and made sure his tux fit and looked good. The cost was a little high, but all of the men in our wedding looked great.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Tuxego's reply:

Thank you Elise and please forgive me for overlooking a response to your kind review. I'm thankful that you shared our ability to provide service even to those not located in the area

Kristen · Married on 04/18/2009

Athony was great. And for the grooms out there he puts you before the bride as much as he can:) He spent an hour with us both educating and helping us choose. Everything was exactly as ordered and fit perfectly. Except for one child, who grew a few inches since he was measured to when he had to pick it up. They had him in the right size in no time. Having the online measurement form made it easy for everyone, since only two people were actually able to go in and get measured.

Sent on 07/10/2009

Tuxego's reply:

Thank you for your review. We work hard to put in place procedures so that we can create for you the kind of service you deserve for your special day.
  • I

Ilya · Married on 05/06/2017

Tony was great. He worked with me to make sure I wasn't spending an arm and a leg for my tux and my groomsmen tuxes and then also let me keep my tux an extra day so I could do a 2nd shoot 3hrs south in NYC on the Monday following the wedding (Saturday). This made me feel much better considering my wedding venue overbooked and we had to scurry to set the wedding up at 2AM the morning of the wedding.

Thanks!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Tuxego's reply:

Illya thanks for the review. We allowed you to keep the tux for an extended period of time which I think lends itself to value. You got me on professionalism because we all know I like to be candid and obnoxious, but I am funny :-)

erica &jason · Married on 11/01/2013

3.5

The only complaint we have is that the shoes that were highly recommended by all of the staff were not comfortable for any of our guys in the wedding party/escorts all 6 of them complained even after just the 30minute ceremony.

The service, value and professionalism are all top notch! Love Tony and would go again but make sure you don't get the square toe shoes!

Sent on 12/07/2013

Tuxego's reply:

Hello Erica & Jason, Thank you for the flattering remarks in the latter part of your review. I apologize that the guys felt that the shoes were uncomfortable. If they had called upon me I would have seen to it that we delivered another style for them.
    As you said so well we strive to be top notch and exceed our clients expectation. I want to assure you and every future client that before I ever purchase a shoe line, I first test them out myself standing and walking for hours at multiple bridal shows. I want to insure that my clients will only have shoes I would wear myself and I have bad feet. We get a lot positive feedback on the comfort, so it disappoints me that it imposed on the comfort of your guys.
    the shoes aside I hope your day was everything you dreamed.
    Warm Regards,
    Anthony
    ps. don't forget to do a review of another vendor to get the gift Weddingwire wedding wire is giving away

Overall, the service provided was strong. There were a few hiccups, which were thankfully resolved as quickly as possible. Price point is a bit steep for wedding rentals, but they also provide higher end tuxedos, so consider that point when you are shopping. The tuxes looked great, and Anthony is very helpful.

Sent on 11/18/2015

Tuxego of Latham were wonderful to work with: excited, patient, flexible, and accomodating. Our bridal party came from far and wide, and they went the extra mile to work with everyone to ensure that they had the correct suits, measurements, shoes, etc, for our wedding day. The owner is very hands on and excited for every couple. We were very satisfied with the quality of the tuxes that we rented for our wedding day. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/20/2015
  • Forever (a) Young

M · Married on 09/22/2012

I'd heard great things about Tuxego, and so they were our first and only stop for our tuxes. The owner, Anthony, was great to work with, and the guys all looked great on our wedding day. The only issue we had, though, was with his staff, who were sometimes disorganized, curt or unhelpful. But we got everyone suited up, and everything was provided on time in good shape, and the owner was very willing to work with us and help us figure out what we needed, without breaking the bank. Despite a few minor issues with the staff, I would still recommend Tuxego's services.

Sent on 10/03/2012
  • Manda2

Amanda · Married on 09/03/2011

Very easy to work with and the guys looked great in their tuxes.

Sent on 10/09/2011

Tuxego's reply:

We try our very best to make the experience for all our clients as stress free and fun as possible. So glad you enjoyed working with us.
  • User3412066 · 2+ years ago

4.2

Tuxes came out great all of the guys looked fantastic.

Sent on 12/29/2013

Tuxego's reply:

Thank you for using our services and taking the time to review us here.
    I am delighted you felt that the tuxes came out great and all of the guys looked fantastic because that is the end result of our efforts. It is why my staff goes through a very thorough second fitting because this is where we make the difference. It would be easy like other places to send people out the door never the wiser that they didn't have a good fit. Our policy is to make every effort and take time to insure our clients know their fit is perfect.
    Your complete satisfaction of our entire service is that which we strive most and why I would value your direct feedback on what we could have done more to have earned 5 stars in every category. Please feel free to email me at Anthony@tuxego.com.
    Best Wishes to you both and thank you again.