Tuxego Reviews

183 | Latham, NY

183 Reviews for Tuxego

Chris · Married on 11/19/2011

Tony is awesome. He was well organized and gave my wife and I a planner on how to keep up with fittings and important dates leading up to final pick up. The groomsmen were impressed at Tony's professionalism and organization. you can tell that Tony has years of experience in the service industry because of his ability to talk us through the entire process. I would recommend his service to anyone. He has become a friend and collegue to this day .

Sent on 10/01/2012

Tuxego's reply:

The feeling is mutual. Some weddings are parties and some are marriages with a celebration of the union. It was a pleasure to be a part of yours and Donna's start of a new life together. The greatest compliment to me is when my wedding professional colleagues come to me to provide the tuxes for themselves and refer us to family and friends. You are top shelf with all the Wright stuff! I wish us all many years of joy, love and friendship.

Mark · Married on 10/29/2011

When my wife and I started looking for tuxedos in early spring of 2011 for a month straight we went to every single tux shop in Albany. My wife and I are from Albany, but we had decided to have a very elaborate and expensive wedding in New York City. From what I was told my wife had an unbelievable dress and I wanted to make sure my and my groomsmen's tuxes were equally as nice or as close as possible. When you are spending so much time and money on such an important day the little details matter, especially when it comes to the tuxedos. This is where Anthony and Tuxego really stood apart from every other place in Albany. Instead of treating us like we were at a fast food place and ordering off a menu, Anthony really took the time to sit down with us and made sure we received the one-on-one treatment that was so important. I had groomsmen from all over the east coast and Anthony walked me through each step of the fitting process to make sure all my groomsmen's tuxes were perfect on the day of the wedding. Anthony even offered to drive to New York City in case any list minute alterations needed to be made. Needless to say Anthony's own Calvin Klein line of tuxes looked amazing and we couldn't have been happier with Tuxego. In case you have any reservations our pictures speak for themselves, they are on our photographers website at http://www.nyhdmax.com/VITA---MARK--ORION-PALACE.html if wedding wire blocks the link type videomax studio into google (it's the hdnymax website) and scroll down to Vita and Mark Orion. Thanks again Anthony! Mark and Vita

Sent on 11/14/2011

Tuxego's reply:

I'm speechless. Words cannot describe the feeling that I had when reading your review. I'll only say that it was a pleasure to be a part of your special day and to serve your family.

Kara · Married on 10/08/2011

We didn't realize choosing brown tuxes for a fall wedding would be such a hassle, but Anthony and the staff at Tuxego made sure everything was perfect for our wedding day! When the tuxes arrived late and were the wrong sizes, he had the right ones overnighted and even offered to drive an hour away to make sure everything was perfect. We were beyond pleased with the service we received and would recommend Tuxego to anyone!

Sent on 10/30/2011

Tuxego's reply:

Thank you so much for you kind words and for taking the time to write a review. I feel strongly that our dedicated staff conducting a thorough second fitting is the difference between our service and our competitors. We're not infallible but we will do everything it takes to keep your special day special. Our best wishes to you both for a long and happy marriage.

Michael · Married on 09/25/2011

The guys at tuxego are very well trained and very perfessionally focused at making sure all the guys in the wedding looked their best and the did a great job at that. i would definatley use them again for any type of event and i would recommend them to any body i know that is having a wedding.

Sent on 10/11/2011

Tuxego's reply:

Mike thanks for the awesome review. We are glad you were happy with our service and that my staff gave you the great experience you describe. Many years of happiness to you both.

Sarah · Married on 09/10/2011

Thank you to Tuxego in Latham for doing such a great job on our wedding. The tuxes were perfect and the guys looked awesome. The staff was courteous friendly and very helpful. Anthony’s knowledge and direction that he gives in his consultation was very informative and helped set the tone for a wonderful. My husband and I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married. Anthony Commisso and Tuxego are the best!

Sent on 10/21/2011

Tuxego's reply:

Sarah, My staff and I are most flattered by your kind words. You and your entire family were great to work with, I just can't say enough about them. We so enjoy your sister's husband and everyone just thinks he is such a great guy. Your in-laws were equally kind and gracious. It was so nice to have a groom's mom be as involved she was with such enthusiasm. Steve's grandpa is a very sweet man. I got a kick out your father-in-law being so stoked about the choice of tuxedo. Everyone was so appreciative. I don't think we've ever had such a humbling amount of accolades from one party and it is words like these that make what we do gratifying.

Megan · Married on 07/10/2011

Tony and his staff were fantastic! They provided us with all of our options and made honest, wonderful suggestions. All of the guys looked great and we know we'll love looking at the photos for years to come. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 08/02/2011

Tuxego's reply:

thank you for your kind review. It is our pleasure to serve. As I say in the consultation it is all about straightforward candid advice to paint the perfect picture. You'll be enjoying them 100 years and generations of family members as well. We appreciate your business and wish you good health, happiness, a bunch of children and the prosperity to take care of them all. With gratitude, Anthony

Brittany · Married on 07/08/2011

Working with the people at Tuxego is unlike any other in this area!! we had originally booked with Mens wearhouse and had MULTIPLE problems with them!! we reluctantly met with Anthony at a consultation and said this is our guy, this is our place!! his outgoing friendly personlality made you feel like family and he was just so incredible to work with. He was flexible and helpful when it came to EVERYTHING- i honestly wouldnt recommend any other place in the capital region! Thank you SO much Anthony and the rest of your staff for being so generous and accomodating!! The wedding suits you provided were as fabulous as your service and hospitality!!

Sent on 07/27/2011

Brittany & Rocco,
    thank you so much for your raving endorsement. I'm very touched by your kind sentiments but even more delighted that you had such a blessed wedding day. Remember what I told you about my parents of 53 years and wish you that times two in health and happiness

Emily · Married on 06/24/2011

Tuxego was FABULOUS to work with. There great selection made it so easy to pick the best tuxes for my wedding. The tuxes we chose looked and fit all of the men in our bridal party so well. I had many people come up to me and tell me how great all of the men looked. The people we worked with at Tuxego were fast, courteous and made the tux experience a true joy. I would recommend them to any bride.

Sent on 07/09/2011

Tuxego's reply:

Wow thank you so much for such a flattering and kind review. I just pleased that we were able to live up to all your expectations and I hope all the other professionals teamed up to make your wedding everything you wanted it to be. Thank you again for your trust in our service and we are delighted that Tuxego of Latham and me (Anthony) could be a part of your cherished memories.

Lisa · Married on 06/11/2011

Anthony and all of his associates at the store were always professional, courteous, and eager to please . They all catered to our requests without hesitation. The Groomsman and of course my Groom looked amazing for the wedding day and there were absolutely no issues with any of the attire which made our day so much easier and worry free.. I would recommend Tuxego to anyone. :-) Thanks guys

Tuxego's reply:

I'm pretty sure I know who the bride is here and wish to thank you for taking the time to support me and my business especially since you had whole lot more to be concerned with than us. It shows how truly wonderful and appreciative most clients can be. I can't say the same for Karen because some people are irrational and will project their displeasure with an in-law etc. So please know that your kind words and confidence are most appreciated that it reflects how I run my business. It was our pleasure to be a part of your cherished memories.

Chelsea · Married on 12/31/2010

My husband said this was the most comfortable tux or suit he has ever worn! He looked so handsome as did the groomsmen and fathers. Anthony and everyone at Tuxego we're great to work with!

Sent on 01/18/2011

Tuxego's reply:

We were glad we could play a special role in your special day. It is our goal to provide unparallelled customer service. We believe our thorough second fitting allows us to make the adjustments that give us the confidence that our clients look their best and approve of our quality. We appreciate you taking the time to share you experience. thank you for the kind works and supportive endorsement.

Nicole · Married on 12/31/2010

Anthony and his staff were wonderful for our wedding. He was infromative and helped us make decisions when neither of us ould decide. Some of the groomsmen were late with getting their measurements in, but he made it work and I was never worried they would be without a tux. Fabulous job done for a fabulous day!! :)

Sent on 06/13/2011

Tuxego's reply:

We are just delighted that we could share in Andrew's and your special day. Michael G shared the photos and I have included them on my website. There were many but that one photo he took of the two of you dancing and everyone around you blurred out was awesome. It looked like an awesome party and great way to ring in the New Year. I look forward to serving you, your family and your friends for many years to come.

Antonino · Married on 10/17/2010

Truly a pleasant experience!! A total Professional... Not to mention reasonable … Would recommend this company to all!!

Tuxego's reply:

Glad you were pleased with our service and professionalism. Our goal is yours, a stress free wedding wheer the guys look and feel their best but not better than the bride :o)

Jojo · Married on 08/01/2010

Very easy to work with. Simple. Found exactly what we wanted. No pressure. Everything was ready on time. Returns were easy too!

Sent on 08/11/2010

Tuxego's reply:

We are pleased that we could serve you on your special day and that we live dup to your expectations.

Kelly · Married on 06/26/2010

Tuxego is not only a shop to rent/ buy tuxes but it is a family. From the moment you enter Tuxego and see family wedding photos on the wall, you get a sense of family and Anthony really makes you feel welcomed. Never being married and going through this process I was more than pleased at how smooth and informative our consultation meeting went. Anthony listened to the detail of my wedding to make sure my groom, the groomsmen and fathers/ grandfathers were in the proper tuxes. Our wedding was timeless and the tuxes were perfect! Thank you Anthony for your outstanding hospitality and personalism! Our wedding was perfect and in part we have you to thank!

Sent on 06/15/2011

Tuxego's reply:

If there was a way a business could rate a review yours would be a 10. thank so much for the kind and detailed compliments to our service. It means a lot to us when clients appreciate our thorough explanation and proceedures that are intended to make your day stress free and your picture everything you want it to be.

Nicole · Married on 06/18/2010

My husband and I were very impressed with the service and professionalism of Anthony and his staff. We were given personal attention when choosing our tuxedos, our questions were answered, and many accommodations were made to make sure our pick-up was flawless. We have nothing but wonderful feedback and highly recommend to brides planning that they call Anthony.

Tuxego's reply:

Thank you for your kinds words and we're glad you were pleased with everything.

Mark · Married on 05/29/2010

Anthony was great. He made sure I (the groom) got the look I wanted for me and my guys. He explained the options, and left my wife and I alone to make OUR choice. Anthony provides several choices and offers his suggestions, but ultimately left the decisions on which tux to choose to us. I felt great on my wedding day, and my wife and I were very happy with our choice.

• Ambam1622

Amber · Married on 04/10/2010

We had a great experience with Tuxego. There were no problems, it was an easy, smooth transaction. They were extremely professional and knew exactly what we wanted. I would definitely use them again.

Sent on 06/14/2010

Tuxego's reply:

We try to put things in place so that we serve you in a seamless manner. Thanks for your kind words.

Taryn · Married on 11/09/2008

My husband and I had a great experience with Anthony at Tuxego. We would recommend him to anyone. They were a great contribution to our special day.

Tuxego's reply:

thank you so much for your kind words and confidence. It is our pleasure to be a part of your cheirshed memories.

Melanie · Married on 06/06/2008

My husband and all the guys got their tuxedos here. We thought Anthony was great! He made us comfortable that first meeting and he gave us his honest professional opinion which we loved...instead of telling us what he thought we might want to here. We loved his honesty. We had a tux mix up the day before the wedding and Anthony calmed my nerves and worked with my brother and my dad to get it fixed. Someone forgot to pick up a tux (!!!) and Anthony rushed in the day of the wedding before they even opened so that we could get the tux. I've met Anthony before at my old job...he was one of our clients and I knew that I wanted to use him for the tuxes. But I can't say enough about him. He went above and beyond to help us out. All we can say about Anthony and Tuxego is Exceptional!

Sent on 10/06/2008

Tuxego's reply:

Wow what can I say to match those extremely generous words. It is my pleasure to certain your special day was special. Whatever it takes to make you happy and want o share the joy. Which you have done so graciously.

Robyn · Married on 07/14/2007

I highly recommend Tuxego. The owner is absolutely fantastic. He's extremely helpful when you're not quite sure of the look you're going for. He's patient and always willing to give advice. Really nice guy!

Sent on 02/11/2009

Tuxego's reply:

Thanks for the nice tribute and especially, "patient" remark, something my employees or my wife would not agree with. It is my function to serve so that you have everything the way you want it. Thanks again for allowing me to be a part of the day.

Jennifer · Married on 10/08/2006

vests matched the dresses perfectly

Sent on 02/22/2008

Tuxego's reply:

Thank you for your review. It means a lot when people care enought to help and support the little guy.

Dani · Married on 09/17/2006

My husband and I have been working with Tony and the staff at Tuxego for years. Not only did they provide us with fabulous formal wear for our wedding, but for many other special events. We have recommended them to all our family and friends!

Sent on 06/16/2011

Working with Tuxego for our wedding was great! Anthony was so knowledgeable and helpful every step of the process. It is was so great to have a no stress experience when it came to getting the guys outfitted. We have recommended him over and over to others getting married. Great to work with and the guys looked amazing!

Sent on 04/29/2014

Tuxego's reply:

Thank you for kindly remembering us. It is clients like you that take the time to help us so that we can helps other bride & grooms.

christina · Married on 08/31/2003

Overall excellent experience with Tuxego! Friendly, knowledgeable, professional staff! Great quality tuxedos and reasonable prices. My husband and his wedding party looked fabulous on our wedding day! Thanks Tuxego!!!!

Tuxego's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to support me.

Kelly · Married on 09/29/2001

Our wedding was in 2001, but I can remember the wonderful service we received from Anthony and his staff like it was yesterday! After a warm welcome to the store, Anthony took us through the history of the tuxedo, explained the different options available to us, answered every question we had, and steered us in the right direction. We had out of town guests and family as well, and they everything went smoothly with the fittings, etc. Our guys never looked so good! We received fast, courteous, extremely knowledgeable, professional service, and we would highly recommend Tuxego to any future bridal couples!

Sent on 06/11/2011

Tuxego's reply:

Thanks for taking the time to share your kind words and the raving review to support me in a time when I need your help.