Tuxego Reviews

182 | Latham, NY

182 Reviews for Tuxego

Kelly · Married on 07/05/2014

Worked with them for tuxedos for the Groomsmen and Fathers. The whole staff was great, very personable, Anthony is a great owner who cares about his product and will do anything to ensure your tuxedo feels and looks great! I would highly recommend them for any of your tuxedo needs!

Sent on 07/19/2014

Anthony's service is way beyond what I expected. I had been to Men's wearhouse before and Anthony's personnel service cannot be matched for renting a tuxedo in the Albany area. Anthony knows his stuff too. He'll tell you what honestly looks good and what doesn't but still let you decide based on your preference. His staff was also excellent in helping me and my groomsmen during final fitting, days before the wedding. Would highly recommend using Tuxego

Sent on 09/05/2014

Nathan · Married on 06/22/2014

The level of service that Anthony (the owner) and the guys at Tuxego provided was nothing short of exemplary. We can’t thank them enough for helping us create the wedding of our dreams.

When we attended our initial appointment at Tuxego we were greeted by Anthony who sat down to discuss the vision we had for our wedding. After getting to know us he provided us with his professional opinion and some additional options we hadn’t previously considered.

Typically most groomsmen will have their final fitting a week before the wedding but to complicate matters for Anthony my groomsmen weren’t flying in from Australia till the day before the wedding. To negate any issues this may have caused, Anthony ordered in extra stock just in case my groomsmen’s measurements were out.

My father also attended a separate fitting with Anthony which I couldn’t be there for. My father has early onset Parkinson Disease and Anthony personally assisted him getting suited up. Anthony even provided us with his personal cell number in case we had any issues on the big day. This is a level of service you won’t find with any other tuxedo store.

Anthony and the guys at Tuxego, thank you for all your help and hard work in making sure the guys all looked like a million dollars on our wedding day. Words can’t express our gratitude.

Sent on 07/15/2014

Kevin · Married on 06/21/2014

Anthony was awesome start to finish. He provided excellent communication and had a very large selection of tuxes to choose from for a great price. My groomsman and I got so many compliments on our tuxes all throughout the night. I don't know why anyone would go anywhere else! If you want to look amazing on your wedding day, I highly recommend Tuxego!

Sent on 06/22/2014

Sarah · Married on 06/21/2014

When I think of groom's attire in the capital region I automatically think of Tuxego! Anthony has a great reputation for providing excellent service and he exceeded our expectations. The groom, groomsmen and fathers looked so handsome in their tuxes and when we decided to change their look from vests to suspenders closer to the wedding day Anthony took care of it right away and told us "we can do just about anything you ask". We couldn't be happier with our experience!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Mackenzie · Married on 05/31/2014

Finding the perfect tuxedo for our wedding day was a breeze because of Anthony. He sat with us an explained all our options and what would look best for wedding party. The staff is friendly and accommodating to their clients. My husband and I moved to Maryland and was unable to find someone to drop off our tuxedos after the wedding. Anthony opened up his shop for us on Sunday morning to allow us to drop of our tuxedos before heading back to Maryland. If you want a trustworthy, reliable and outstanding business to work with, then Tuxego is your place.

Sent on 06/04/2014

Kristina · Married on 05/25/2014

Anthony and his staff were incredible! Our guys looked great on our wedding day and they even filled in a last minute pocket square request for us. The tuxes were well fitted and affordable. Will definitely recommend to our friends.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Tom · Married on 05/17/2014

I decided to give Tuxego a call after hearing the shop mentioned on the Howard Stern Show. Even though the shop was closed for business, Annthony was in the office and scheduled to meet with us the following night. From the beginning, Anthony and his staff were great. Anthony help us look at a few options and definitely pointed us in the right direction. Even though we got married on a very busy weekend (prom season), the staff made me feel like I was the most important person in the store. Tony and Anthony took the time to ensure that I would look great for the Big Day. Without a doubt, I would recommend Tuxego

Thanks again,
    Tom & Jami

Sent on 05/26/2014

Stephanie · Married on 04/26/2014

Everybody on the staff at the Latham store offered a personal touch to the tuxes for the entire wedding party. During all of the fittings after the tuxedos arrived, they gave a tremendous amount of attention to detail so that everybody looked perfect. Though most people think the bride and the bridesmaids get most of the attention, I was surprised with the number of compliments the men got on how they looked, especially my groom! This place seemed to go above and beyond the average tux rental business.

Sent on 04/28/2014

Jillian · Married on 03/29/2014

Anthony and his team from Tuxego provided the tuxes for the groom, groomsmen, father/step fathers, and my grandfather. We wanted super classic tuxes (black tuxes, black Windsor tie, suspenders, no vest). Anthony suggested a beautiful Ralph Lauren tux and gave us incredible pricing on everything! Less expensive than nationwide places, and so much better looking too. He let us know that he is honest and blunt with telling brides and grooms what does and doesn't look good, and we really appreciated that (although our vision pretty much matched his idea of a classic and timeless look).

We switched a few things before the wedding and everything was perfect when the guys went to their final fittings. Most guys were from out of town, and ordering their tuxedos was a cinch. The final fittings were quick,they fixed things that had to be fixed or swapped out, and everything was perfect.

Sent on 04/06/2014

Lauren · Married on 03/07/2014

Working with Anthony at tuxego was great! He is so personable and makes the whole experience fun and easy. After meeting with my husband and I , he was quickly able to see the vision we were going for and pick the perfect style tux. I would recommend working with Anthony at Tuxego to anyone and in my opinion is Tuxego is the only place to go to style the men In your wedding!

Sent on 03/31/2014

Anthony went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. He came to the church to exchange the best mans shirt due to a stain. Unbelievable service and all with a smile. He even attended our ceremony! It was comforting to know how much pride he takes in his business.

Tuxego's reply:

How serendipitous it was that I could be of service allowing be to be present for your exchanging vows and sharing in the Mass. Great to know a young couple who holds dear to our faith and to hear one of Fr. George's homilies again. Your wedding was as blessed as the two of you have one another. Thank you for having us be a part of your wedding.
    Pace e Bene

Kent E. · Married on 11/22/2013

Tony you and your entire staff treated the family with respect, courtesy and professionalism. I especially appreciate the "spot on point" measurements and accommodations for my brother-in-law, who flew into Albany only 2-hours before the dress rehearsal at the church. His tux fit like a glove ( I hate those skinny guys). Bonita will send pictures of the event! I just want to thank you for your time and efforts.
    God Bless!
    Mr. and Mrs. Kent and Bonita Goldwire:-) Sounds funny right!!!!!!!

Tuxego's reply:

Kent You are too funny! For that matter Bonita has you topped so Mr. and Mrs. KEnt and Bonita Goldwire sounds not only perfect but blessed. Thanks for the kind words. Don't forget if you review a second vendor WeddingWire will send you a free gift.
    Pace e Bene
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 11/09/2013

Anthony and team are the BEST! Personally, I wouldn't even consider another formal wear shop. Anthony cares so much about each and every client. He treat my husband and me like we were his son and fiance! He listened to all of our wishes and made the look we wanted become a reality. The communication was incredible- they get right back to you, no matter what, and had no problem making changes throughout the year we spent planning. The tuxes looked amazing and Anthony made sure they fit absolutely perfectly. He was so accommodating to our out of town attendants too. Seriously, I could not give enough props to Tuxego! Thank you Anthony!!!

Sent on 12/17/2013

Erin & Stephen

Your satisfaction and joyful experience is our highest compliment. I am pleased that you and Stephen were delighted with our service. It was a joy to work with your family. Niki did a great job with your photos they were absolutely beautiful. You are a special couple and I am so thankful that I had the honor to be a part of your wedding day.
    Warmest Regards to all,

Alyssa · Married on 11/08/2013

Anthony and his staff at Tuxego were the best! We had a fairly large bridal party so coordinating the guys and throwing into the mix some out of towners was a chore but Anthony took care of us! As a bride, we are more concerned about the guys getting their tux, it fitting correctly, etc. more than the guys are. Anthony and his staff at Tuxego are there to make sure you as the Bride have the least stress and worries when it comes to the groomsmen and your future husband looking the best they can for your big day!

During our wedding plans when the guys were to have their final fitting and pick up their tuxes Anthony rushed our order so he could be there to make sure everything was perfect and the guys had their suits in more than enough time for our big day!

Tuxego's reply:

We are very flattered and it is couples like you that make it fun and worthwhile. I cannot wait to see photos so don't forget to drop them on our Facebook page

Rebecca · Married on 10/12/2013

Anthony and his staff at Tuxego were amazing! They helped my husband and I pick out the perfect tux! All of the bridal party enjoyed working with Tuxego and commented on how easy the process was, even the out of towners. They offer a great variety of styles and price ranges! We would highly recommend them for any event!

Tuxego's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. What matters most to us is that you and Diego had a great day and we were a part of your delight.
    Best wishes

Michael · Married on 10/05/2013

Tony and his crew went to the next level to make sure our experience with them was superb! Everything fit perfectly, and we had a lot of fun picking out the tuxedos with Tony & his staffs expert recommendations. Highly recommend them for any event!

Tuxego's reply:

We had more than a few grooms with the first name Michael on the same day so I'm not sure which one you are but regardless thank you for your review.
    Best Wishes,
    Anthony
    ps. don't forget to do a review on another vendor to get Weddingwire to send you a gift.

Kristine · Married on 09/28/2013

Words can't adequately express how incredible Anthony (and his team at Tuxego) is. I was unsure of what my vision looked like for this part of the process and the team was helpful and patient. They took time to show me all options, allowed me to change my mind a million times, and were BEYOND fair regarding price. They were great with out of town guests too. The experience was personal and enjoyable and they made me feel special. It was very clear that Anthony truly cares about each and every couple which was really refreshing. I wholeheartedly recommend Tuxego for anyone who is looking for formalwear and can't wait to work with them again!

Sent on 12/10/2013

Tuxego's reply:

Kristine & J (you coded it so I don't want to give away who it is) I greatly appreciate the kind words. On behalf of me and my team is was our pleasure to serve. We are just glad that you were delighted. Thanks for letting your friends know and we like that you said you'll be back that means every anniversary and you'll have to go to a lot of black tie events.. :-) Warmest Regards, Anthony

Joe · Married on 09/28/2013

Anthony ad his team did a wonderful job. From the moment we first meet with him, he won won my business for life. The quality of the tuxes is excellent. The staff is more than knowledgeable, very friendly, and willing to work with you. A few of my groomsmen were from out of town and were not able to make it before the wedding to get measured. They sent their measurements to the Tuxego staff, and everything was spot on. I highly recommend Tuxego. Any time I ever need a tux they will be my first and only stop.

Sent on 01/04/2014

Tuxego's reply:

Thanks for your review. I am very flattered by the remarks. Your sentiment is everything my staff and I strive for all our clients to experience. I couldn't be more delighted than to have you and your families come to us for all your formal needs.
    My heartfelt wishes for a happy, healthy and prosperous life for you and Katie.

Kavita & Quan · Married on 09/22/2013

Anthony was so great!! He has the best personality and makes you feel like you are an old time friend!! Rest of the staff was also amazing!! They were always accommodating and always had a smile on their faces!! Thanks so much for helping us on our special day!! I recommend Anthony and his staff to anyone!! Forgot to mention prices are amazing and we looked around at a dozen different places before someone recommended us to go there! I'm happy I did!

Sent on 12/07/2013

Tuxego's reply:

We very much appreciate the kind compliments and were glad that we could be a part of making your wedding day special. Wishing you both all the best.
    Kind Regards,
    Remember to review a second of your wedding professionals because weddingwire is suppose to send you a gift when you review two or more during this period

Timon · Married on 09/20/2013

Fantastic time, personable, willing to work you, and made sure they got it right! Any events that I have planned, I know exactly where I'm going.

Sent on 12/09/2013

Tuxego's reply:

thanks Timon it is a pleasure to have been a part of your wedding and to know that you were delighted with everything. Wishing you and Erin the best.

Roxanne · Married on 09/14/2013

Anthony and his staff were very professional and accommodating, they made what could be a stressful time very fun! I appreciated their knowledge and expertise on how tuxedos should look/fit. The groomsmen and father's tuxedos fit perfectly. The fabulous staff at Tuxego were all very patient with our several trips and questions to the shop, we never felt like we were a bother. My HUSBAND looked his best and he felt great! Thank you Tuxego!

Sent on 10/05/2013

Tuxego's reply:

Thank you so very much for your kind words. We are delighted to have been a part of your wedding and to know that you and Robert were pleased with our service.
    kind Regards,
    Anthony
    ps. If you go back on and review 2 other vendors during this month weddingwire says they will send a gift.

John and Katie · Married on 08/31/2013

Anthony and his staff at Tuxego (Latham) made the wedding tuxedo selection and fitting process simple. His professionalism, personality and sense of humor ensured a stress-free and enjoyable experience. When we met for the first appointment, we already knew exactly what we were looking for. Anthony confirmed that what we wanted could be done and began doing the fittings for 6 groomsmen that were in attendance. The entire process took about 45 minutes to complete. The second and final fitting occured three days before the wedding day which gave us plenty of time for any necessary adjustments. The staff was able to make any needed adjustments right on site in less than 15 minutes! Because our wedding was on the Saturday of a holiday weekend, our tuxes were not due to be returned until the following Tuesday. The staff had mentioned that there may be someone at the store on the holiday itself and to call ahead and check in case it might be easier to make the returns that day. Even though we had planned to return the tuxes on Tuesday as scheduled, I called the store on Monday. I was connected to Anthony who had been there but left to go out of town for the rest of the day. He then offered to stop by my residence on his way home that evening to pick up the tuxes and save us a trip the next day. Even though our schedules did not match up, I was incredibly impressed by his generous offer! We returned the tuxes the next day and the check-out process took less than 5 minutes. I would highly recommend Anthony and his staff at Tuxego for your tuxedo/formal attire needs. Not only will you be guaranteed excellent, friendly service, but you will be assured that you will look as great as possible!

Sent on 09/07/2013

Tuxego's reply:

thank you so much for the flattering and detailed review. Katie and you had quite the wedding and one for the storybooks by candle light. We were delighted to share in the joy of your wedding
    warm Regards,
  • F

Francesca · Married on 08/23/2013

I love Tuxego and Anthony. Not only did he make my vision of what I wanted the guys in for my wedding it was so easy.

As a wedding and events planner, I refer all of my clients to him!

Sent on 12/07/2013

Tuxego's reply:

What can I say to such an endorsement from one who knows the business so well. I'm glad you and Nick were delighted and that everything was special.
    Love,

Joe · Married on 07/27/2013

Anthony & his staff are the best staff in the capital district.

Tuxego's reply:

Joe thanks for the kind review and we wish you and Jenna all the happiness.
    Regards,
    Anthony
    ps don't forget to review a couple more wedding pros because during this period weddingwire sends a gift to you and helps feed the hungry