Tuxego Reviews

182 | Latham, NY

182 Reviews for Tuxego

Adrian Lynn · Married on 10/10/2015

Tuxego has been so helpful! My fiancé went in with some of his friends and truly had no idea where to start. The gentleman helping them was super knowledgeable and funny. He helped the guys pick the perfect tux and even helped give my fiancé directions on how to get the groomsmen who couldn't come in the perfect size tux. He suggested they come back a few days before the wedding so they could be sure the measurements meet exactly how the tux should fit. My fiancé and the groomsmen felt very relaxed and comfortable. He truly enjoyed his experience and I can't wait to see how he looks on our big day next month!! Thank you for all your help!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Tuxego's reply:

Thank you. My staff and I appreciate the accolades. It is always a pleasure to serve such great folks

Melissa · Married on 10/02/2015

Anthony and his team are amazing. They took the time to get to know us and understand our vision, gave expert advice on what would look, feel and photograph the best. The groomsmen all looked amazing. Our biggest challenge was that most of our groomsmen were traveling from out of town, leaving only 1 day for the guys to try on their tuxes-not leaving much room for error or corrections due to changes in sizing. Anthony assured me it would not be an issue and he delivered. The day before our wedding, some of the sizes needed to be altered. The changes were made and new tuxes arrived the morning of the wedding. Everything went completely smooth. Best service and quality! We will be using tuxego in the future!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Tuxego's reply:

Thank you kindly for sharing your experience. I always appreciate when folks denote our ability to serve OUT-of-TOWN groomsmen. Our competitors prey on unknowning brides trying to make them fear that my not having things in my basement so how makes us a risk. Great to know that people trust us and spread the word

Sarah · Married on 09/19/2015

It was a pleasure to work with Anthony and his staff. My husband and I had a specific look we had in mind, and he took time to help us come up with an option that not only fit our vision but would photograph well. We ended up going with a grey suit/tux hybrid that fit our more casual setting perfectly. When a few of the groomsmen had issues with fit on pickup, they were addressed promptly by his staff and everyone ended up looking great! We had a great experience working with Tuxego and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Anthony and his team to anyone!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Amy · Married on 09/19/2015

The owner takes pride in his business and takes the time to educate and guide couples. When it was time for the guys to pick up their tux's he made sure the fit was just right and made adjustments and had some more items shipped overnight to make everything perfect

Sent on 10/25/2015

Heather · Married on 09/12/2015

It was great working with Anthony and all the staff at Tuxego! Anthony is a riot, and has great knowledge based on his years of experience. He was able to tell us what would look best with the Tuxedo's we picked out. All of the groomsmen, and especially my husband, looked fantastic from the beginning of the day until the end! Pick-up and drop-off were easy and hassle free. Such a great company to work with!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Rose · Married on 08/22/2015

Tony was so wonderful. He made us laugh and made me so comfortable knowing that my guy was going to be taken care of. In the end the boys looked great and my husband looked GREAT! Thank you TONY!!!!!!

Sent on 11/12/2015

After being referred by our venue, I am so happy we chose Tuxego. Our experience was wonderful, the staff is attentive and funny. Prices were great for the quality of the suits..I could not have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 08/19/2015

Andrew · Married on 07/24/2015

Tuxego was fantastic! The staff were so friendly and helpful, options were numerous, prices were reasonable, but best of all, they made the groom (me), along with the rest of the wedding party look great. I cannot recommend them high enough. Thank you Anthony and team!!
    Andrew

Sent on 10/08/2015

John · Married on 07/11/2015

Tony and his team were great! Easy to work with and they took great care of our groomsman!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Amy · Married on 07/04/2015

All the guys looked FANTASTIC in the tux's we rented from Tuxego. They were great to work with, very helpful, would highly recommend.

Sent on 07/17/2015

We love tony and his crew! They are all very professional and are there to serve you and your needs! My groomsmen and I were all from out of town and they made it very easy to do. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/15/2015

Rebecca · Married on 06/21/2015

We were initially drawn to Tuxego because of their reasonable tux rental prices, and found that they were really great to work with too! We met with Anthony, and he helped us figure out what types of tuxes we wanted for my husband and his groomsmen, as well as our fathers. We wanted pretty simple tuxes- and there were plenty of choices. They gave us a timeframe of a few weeks for everyone to come in and get measured- which worked out well for our group's busy schedules. We liked that they had a second fitting a few days before our wedding as well. Everything worked perfectly- the prices were good, the tuxes were nice, and fit well on everyone! They came with everything the guy's needed- dress shoes, matching ties, etc. Everyone was happy with them. We would definitely use Tuxego again!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Great Experience, customer service and quality was top notch! Very easy for our out-of-town groomsmen to coordinate with!

Sent on 03/01/2017

Ninja · Married on 04/18/2015

The service we received was outstanding.. we HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 04/20/2015

Anthony and his team were absolutely fantastic. They accommodated last minute requests and had great suggestions and feedback in selecting the tuxedos and colors. They helped make our day truly beautiful.

Sent on 03/20/2015

Anthony was a great help to us! He gave us great advice on colors and styles that would look great for our wedding day!

Sent on 12/26/2014

dave · Married on 12/06/2014

Anthony and his team provided an exceptional level of service. For all your tuxedo rental needs, Tuxego is easily your best option in and around the capital region. They are helpful, accommodating, and very efficient. I had my wedding party and father rent their tuxes. Anthony and team addressed all of our requests and were very helpful with additional suggestions. Anthony's experience and eye is unmatched. I highly recommend Tuxego to all of my friends and colleagues as well as anyone in need of tuxedo rental. They have a wide selection and I guarantee you that you'll have a pleasant and enjoyable experience.

Sent on 12/23/2014

Shaun · Married on 10/17/2014

Anthony and his team were a pleasure to do business with! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/25/2014

David · Married on 09/12/2014

Anthony was just awesome. Ways made you feel at home when you went in for measuring and final fitting. Top notch guy and now a great friend. Anthony came to our wedding and left to go buy suspenders because he didn't like the way the one I had fit...who does that...Anthony does...thanks for making my guys and myself look amazing for our big day...

Sent on 09/28/2014

Erin · Married on 09/06/2014

Anthony and his team were wonderful!. My husband has used Tuxego, specifically Anthony's location for all of his friends weddings, etc. When it came time for us to get tuxes for our wedding there was no question where we were going! Mark would only go to one place and has nothing but respect for Anthony and his team. The tuxes looked amazing, my husbands tux needed some alterations and they were done so quickly. Again would recommend Anthony and his team! My groom looked handsome as ever and the groomsmen looked amazing-We will send some pics Tony!!

Sent on 09/08/2014

Marina · Married on 09/05/2014

Tuxego was great to work with for our tuxes. Anthony, the owner, sat with us on our first appointment and went over all the colors and options to help us find the best fit. Sure glad he did too because our original plan would have been a mess without his help. All of the guys looked wonderful and because we had so many, my groom got his tux rental for free. There were no issues with fit or missing items. His team is super helpful and friendly. Would highly recommend their services.

Sent on 09/09/2014

jessica · Married on 07/18/2014

Working with Anthony was amazing. He took great care of us from the moment we met. My three year olds pants were a bit too big and Anthony went out of his way to deliver different sizes the day of the wedding to the hotel. He offered to dress our little guy and made sure everything was perfect. Im so glad we found Tuxego- they had a great variety of tuxedos and I found the grey ones I had been searching for in my son's toddler size! **JESSICA & ANDY FRANKLIN PLAZA WEDDING **

Sent on 07/20/2014

Kristen · Married on 07/12/2014

We could not have asked for a better experience than we got from Anthony and the entire staff at Tuxego. Tony creates such a relaxed and easygoing environment in which to choose the perfect look for your wedding. My husband and groomsmen were thrilled with the way that they looked at the wedding, how comfortable the tuxes were, and the perfect fit that Tuxego got for them. The price was also fantastic!!! We all would recommend Tuxego to anyone who wants to look and feel fantastic at their wedding, and for an accessible, fun, and wonderful staff to help you get there!!

Sent on 09/17/2014

My fiancé spent weeks looking around the area for the best place to rent tuxedos for our wedding. Her time was well spent. Tuxego provided great service, prices, and the tuxes were a perfect fit. Tony and his staff spent a considerable amount of time with us picking out the perfect tuxedo for our wedding day. He was meticulously organized and did all of the work for us. Tuxego even provides a “Groomsmen’s guide” that gives you everything from a blueprint of all of the important dates to an email template to send your wedding party. Most of my friends, who have already been married, were surprised at how organized Tuxego was and how easy they made the whole process. When It was time to pick my tuxedo up, the friendly staff was very patient and spent as much time as necessary to make sure I was as comfortable as possible for my big day. Most importantly, we got a great price for high quality tuxedos. I was extremely satisfied with the entire process of renting tuxes from Tuxego. It was one of the best choices we made. Thank you Tony!

Sent on 11/07/2014
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 07/05/2014

We discovered Tuxego at a bridal show and was instantly impressed with what they had to show. We called for an appointment and met with Anthony, the owner.

He was very knowledgeable of various styles and colors. He knew the answer to all of our concerns. What most stands out about our initial interaction with him was his honesty and polite suggestion of would look best based on the colors we had chosen.

They had a wide selection of gifts for the groomsmen and lovely unity candles/memorial candles. Once the tuxes were in, the staff was very helpful and attentive, the groom and father of the bride were in and out in less than half an hour.

To add a personal touch, Anthony called the groom on the day of the wedding to wish him good luck and to let him know if everything was perfect, because he was prepared to rush over and assist if not.

That's the kind of service you can expect when working with Tuxego. We highly recommend this to anyone in the area looking for great, professional and personal service.

Sent on 07/08/2014