Tuxedo Junction Las Vegas Reviews

120 Reviews for Tuxedo Junction Las Vegas

Tuxedo Junction Las Vegas 1
Tuxedo Junction Las Vegas 2

Sarah · Married on 10/28/2017

Great price for the whole package for our wedding party. Only thing was that one of our groomsmen didn't get his cuff links and another groomsmen his suit was too big, almost like they didn't have him try on like the rest of the guys. Wasn't a huge deal but just a couple of things.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Dear Sarah,

Thank you for your review. We do apologize for the items you mentioned. If there is anything we can do for you in the future let us know and we can make it up to you. Thank you Michelle

Danielle · Married on 09/30/2017

Tuxedo Junction managed 9 tuxedos for our wedding with many of the sizing done out of state. With so many of the tuxedos done out of state, a few sizing issues were bound to happen. The guys at Tuxedo Junction corrected all sizing issues, and all of my guys and family members looked great!

Sent on 10/20/2017
    Tuxedo Junction Las Vegas 3
    Tuxedo Junction Las Vegas 4

Tuxedo Junction Las Vegas's reply:

Danielle, Thank you for the kind words and sharing photos.
    The men look gorgeous! Feel free to email us some photos we can share.
    Congratulations to you both.
    Michelle and the Staff at Tuxedo Junction Las Vegas

Meagan · Married on 12/16/2016

We loved the tuxedos we got from tuxedo junction, very happy with the service.

Sent on 12/25/2016

Ferell · Married on 10/15/2016

The process was very simple and easy. The staff was friendly, attentive, and helpful. Their system is great so that they take all the information on your look, and your groomsmen can show up on their own time to get fitted.

Sent on 08/30/2016

T · Married on 07/17/2016

This was an excellent choice for tuxedos. We went with Navy Blue Tuxedos and my husband, the groomsmen, and ring bearer looked fantastic. Most of the wedding party was from out of town, but we were able to give in the measurements and they made same day adjustments if needed; mind you everything fit perfect. They have shoe rental as well and offer discounts with different venues.

Sent on 08/23/2016

Simalu · Married on 06/25/2016

I planned a wedding from overseas and coordinated the tuxedo arrangements through strictly email. Michelle was very helpful, responsive, and professional. She emailed me starting in December and our wedding was in June. She dealt with our large bridal party. We rented 20 tuxedos and she accommodated every single person. I would definitely recommend dealing with tuxedo junction. OH and they were wayyyy cheaper than the Men's Warehouse who quoted us $280 for the kind of tuxedo arrangement we wanted and it was of great quality.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Tuxedo Junction Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you I just regret not meeting you in person!

Michelle

monica · Married on 05/19/2016

VERY EXCELLENT SERVICE AND VERY EXCELLENT QUALITY. I'm tailor for hobby and if I will be in Las Vegas in the future I will use tuxedo junction to wear again instead of have a big bagages on the airplaine

Sent on 07/22/2016

We used Tuxedo Junction for our wedding in Las Vegas - we were not from the US so had to do everything (picking tux styles, measurements, etc) long distance via email. They were very helpful, responded quickly to emails, and when some of our measurements were wonky they quickly fixed things when we arrived to pick everything up. When we had one minor miscommunication, Mikka (the owner) stepped right in to make sure all was well.

Sent on 07/25/2016

Mark · Married on 04/15/2016

If you are looking for a flexible and dependable service provider, use TJ!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Brian · Married on 04/10/2016

The staff was very helpful and patient with us, as we were looking for a specific shade of green for our wedding. The options available and the responsiveness of the staff made Tuxedo Junction the best choice for our wedding Tuxedos.

Sent on 07/21/2016

Pete · Married on 04/05/2016

I arranged for my wedding suit fitting via e-mail from Australia. The staff were brilliant, and accommodating during what appeared to be a busy period. (School Prom week). After the fitting they arranged for a taxi so I could get back to my hotel. The suit was in excellent condition and the staff provided sound advice. The suit was collect from my hotel on the strip the day after the wedding from front desk. Top notch service provided.

Sent on 07/16/2016

S · Married on 03/30/2016

We received the best value around, even looked elsewhere first before choosing. I would recommend them to anyone requiring tuxedos. We live in Canada and it was extremely easy to set everything up over email and then go in store to pick everything up.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Lauren · Married on 03/18/2016

Great experience! Picked our tuxes up from Mandalay Bay so that we didn't have to return them after the wedding. Great selection, received tons of compliments!

Sent on 07/11/2016

SHAUN · Married on 03/09/2016

Thoroughly recommended. Friendly, helpful and professional.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Chantelle · Married on 11/14/2015

Tuxedo Junction was awesome to deal with! the ease of getting them in Vegas the day before the wedding and having them pick them up at the bell desk was awesome. They did an awesome job helping me pick out the tuxes through email and they were all exactly what I wanted. I would not hesitate to get your tuxes/ suites from them as it was so carefree!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Maria · Married on 09/26/2015

This place was cheaper then other places not to mention they had a larger selection. The tuxedos were very nice. The staff was absolutely amazing. Will totally use again for formal nights. We got the grooms tuxedo, the grooms party, fathers, grandparents. Overall. Great experience with the company. We had most of the guests flying in out of town and they did their absolute best to make sure everyone was taken care of.

Sent on 10/11/2015

Carla · Married on 01/31/2015

We used Tuxedo Junction for our groom and groomsmen in our wedding. I would recommend this place to anyone! Great staff, very professional. The only inconvenience I had was that they didn't carry skinny ties. But the guys looked great anyways.

Sent on 05/04/2015

Chuck · Married on 01/24/2015

Everyone was really helpful and I even got my tux for free!

Sent on 09/27/2016
  • F

felix · Married on 01/22/2015

Great job,we rented all together 5 tuxes,the measurement's were perfect..

Sent on 05/11/2015

Great service at a great price. Thank You

Sent on 12/16/2014

Lauren · Married on 11/08/2014

Great company to work with. The young lady who helped us (I forgot her name, she had red hair and was very sweet) was awesome! We came in on a Sunday 30 min. before they closed and she had no problem helping us. We had a groom with 6 groomsmen. The entire staff helped us with measurements and picking out our colors. We never once felt rushed, even though they were about to close. I would definitely recommend this store for any event. :)

Sent on 12/09/2014

Everybody was very helpful with Me and my party. I'm not an average man being 6'5 300 lbs. Getting fitted was one of the smother parts of the entire wedding.

Alexis · Married on 11/01/2014

The person that help me was very professional and have a good understanding of the job

Sent on 12/09/2014

My groom went to Men's Warehouse and even had placed an order with them for 10 tuxedos. However, our venue recommended us to Tuxedo Junction after the fact and they gave us such excellent service that we cancelled the Tuxedo's with Men's Warehouse and took our business here. The service was 10X better than any other tuxedo shop that we have been too.. they really know how to treat their customers and make them feel comfortable. DeAnn was great! Such a sweet woman! They did an excellent job with out Tuxedos for the wedding.. Every man was looker superb! :)

Sent on 12/16/2014

Desiree · Married on 10/03/2014

We first visited Men's Warehouse since the bridesmaid dresses came from David's Bridal. We felt like an inconvenience to the staff and they had very limited options for rentals. We wanted greys, and they only had black, ivory and navy. We then visited Jos.A.Bank. The service was much better and while they carried the colors and styles we were looking for, they did not have matching suspenders and suggested we look for them separately.
    We originally visited Tuxedo Junction for their selection of suspenders but received so much more. The staff was very attentive to our needs and informed us that they can tailor our attire to fit our vision. They were also much more affordable. We were impressed that Mika was able to size the men just by looking at them. They also had everything in stock and were able to allow us to try multiple combinations until we found what we wanted. We wish we started with them in the first place!

Sent on 11/08/2014