34 Reviews for Tuxedo by Giovanni

Customization (2)
Tuxedos (2)
Jewelry (1)
34 Tuxedo by Giovanni Reviews

I highly recommend Giovanni without any reservation. You made my guys look super elegant on my wedding day. Thanks for making my tie. My wife was enamored by the Tuxedos you designed. Thanks for making my wedding day super special.

Chris and Samari
July 20, 2017

Profile Picture Christopher, 7/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts
Services Used: Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Alterations, Appts. Only, Father of Bride, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers

I used Tuxedo by Giovanni for the 3 tuxedos that I needed for my wedding. I had read reviews of Giovanni's business on Yelp decided to go there because of all of the positive reviews. I must tell you that he did not disappoint. Tuxedo by Giovanni is as good as it gets! I made appointments for myself (the groom), my best-man, and my ring-bearer/junior groomsman. Giovanni patiently measured us all and fitted us with perfectly fitting black tuxedos. My tuxedo was actually a tuxedo personally designed and made by Giovanni himself. It had a sleek-looking, European style-fit. I received many compliments on how the tuxedo looked on me. My groomsmen's tuxedos also looked perfect on them. I brought Giovanni swatches of the bride's dress and of the bridesmaids' dresses, and he matched our bow-ties perfectly to them. I couldn't have been more satisfied and happy with the tuxedos I rented from Giovanni and the customer service and professionalism was top-notch. I would definitely recommend Tuxedo by Giovanni to anyone needing tuxedos.

Profile Picture Victor, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Appts. Only, Customization, Rentals, Jewelry, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Groom, Groomsmen

The tuexdos looked really nice. He is really good at alterations and making the tuxedos perfect for your size. He spends a lot of time with you but he just wants to make sure the tuxedos are perfect.

Profile Picture Dana, 9/16/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Tuxedo Rentals, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers, Alterations, Appts. Only, Rentals

Carmela was great to work with. She worked with me to create the look I wanted for our groomsmen and helped my groom look the way he wanted for the big day. She was able to show my dad what fit would look best on him and made him look great for the day as well. The tuxes were ready two days before the wedding and she showed me everything when we went to pick them up. She even hand made the handkerchiefs for the groomsmen when the vendor sent a different color fabric then the one we decided on. She is the best and I am so happy we were able to work with her!!!!!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/4/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Appts. Only, Customization, Rentals, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals

If you want a personalised, knowledgeable, truthful outfitter, who is patient, quick on his feet, empathetic and (very) helpful, then Giovanni is for you. My wife and I were attending a wedding in Bronxville from Australia. I was the uncle of the bride and had to do a reading. We showed up at Giovanni's store, but did not know we needed an appointment. Well, Giovanni quickly and caringly assessed our situation and had me fitted in a 3-piece suit with a sensational tie in 15 min!! He then flowed right into his next appointment as he saw us on our way. Thank you, again, Giovanni!

Profile Picture User6781689, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I was rushing last minute to get my tuxedo and came across Giovanni's online. Within two hours of showing up after my appointment, he had me measured, fitted and out the door with a tux. I couldn't believe it! I thought I would have to wait a couple of days and pay and arm and a leg, especially because I'm a big guy and need a tailored suit. But Giovanni's came through for me in a pinch and at a great price. And I looked MARVELOUS!. Thanks.

Profile Picture Bo, 12/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My husband never looked better!!!!! They did such a great job making my husband and his groomsmen feeling comfortable that for our (second) wedding, in Brazil, my husband and 2 of his groomsmen are going back to get their tuxedos with them. I was a little afraid my dad wouldn't be able to get his tux with Giovanni because he flew from Brazil a week before the weeding. But just like they had promised, my dad and my father-in-law had the same type of tux and we had no problem at all getting a tux for my dad. They even helped me to hide from my husband the cufflinks I had chosen for him.
Great job, great people. Thanks for the big help on our big day

Profile Picture Vivian, 11/8/14, 7 Reviews
4.7

Giovanni and his staff were great! My groomsmen and I looked great. My tux was very comfortable and loved the material. So glad I went with Tuxedo by Giovanni.
I'm recommending him to one of my friends and my soon to be brother in law.

Profile Picture Anthony, 7/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I've used tuxedo by Giovanni in the past for my special occasions, however this time I was to someone else's black tie wedding. Well, let me tell you they really outdid themselves once again. I did have to make an appointment for the fitting which I usually don't like to do but it turns out there is a reason for it. The fitting process took about 45 minutes to an hour, in which time they were able to determine what the right tux for me is and get my measurements to the tee. Final result.... Well, the tux fit amazingly, the material of the tux felt great which made me comfortable and did not make me feel like I'm trapped in monkey suit for the duration of the event... I felt and looked GREAT. To top it all off several people that I barely knew told me that I was the best dressed guy at the place, mind you there were well over 300 guests at the wedding.
If you need a tux, don't think twice, call this place. You won't get a better fit or service anywhere else.

Profile Picture User3572986, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.7

a place to rent Tuxedos they are very professional.

Profile Picture Isabel, 5/10/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

What a Great Place !!! They Absoluetly Kiil It !!! Don't waste Your time going to other places....They can do it ALL...The two sisters there are Amazing...I was going to a Black Tie Dinner with The President and Mitt Romney and they had me suited up and out the door in 30 minutes... Can't wait to go back and have them make me some suits....

Profile Picture John, 10/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

We got married on May 27, 2012 and rented all of our tuxes from Tuxedo by Giovanni. My girls dresses were a wild berry color and Giovanni ordered custom ties and handkerchiefs to match. You will only receive professional and friendly service from everyone here. They all will give you their opinion on what looks best. Giovanni also matched by bridal gown color to my husband's vest and tie. We would definitely use them again for tuxes.

Profile Picture cindy, 5/27/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My husband and I are so happy we took the time to walk into this family owned business. They truly gave us so much attention and time in making sure that my hubby and his groomsmen looked great for our wedding in Puerto Rico! They consulted, gave us their opinions and suggestions while leaving it all up to us to decide and it was very helpful. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone getting married nearby or destination. They will truly save you the headache of looking for the "perfect suit." They really know what they are doing and we are so glad and grateful for all of their help, flexibility and attention to detail!

Profile Picture Samira, 4/14/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Using Tuxedo by Giovanni was the best decision we could have possibly made for our tuxedo needs. My husband has never worn a tuxedo before, and hates formal wear, so we were at a complete loss going to a store that didn't have tuxedos in the actual store. Tuxedo by Giovanni provided us with exceptional service and allowed us to try on different styles to see what would look best, and what the groom would feel most comfortable in. The service was phenomenal - I could not have dreamed of a better customer service experience - the people who work at Tuxedo by Giovanni are fully committed to their business and are extremely knowledgeable of the products they carry. I recommend Tuxedo by Giovanni to anyone who needs a tuxedo for a formal event!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 11/5/11, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

When we came to Giovanni just a couple of weeks before our wedding, we were so stressed and discouraged after our experiences at Jos A Bank, Mens Wearhouse, and a couple of local tux shops. Let me just start with the fact that you cannot even compare the level of service, quality, and knowledge base of Giovanni with the other tux shops we visited. Giovanni was extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and patient. The level of detail and the time he spent with us just to make sure everything was perfect was unbelievable. He really cared about how my husband felt and looked on our wedding day. I honestly don't know how to thank him for making the tux selection process so easy and seamless. My husband looked amazing on our wedding day and we owe it all to Giovanni!!

Profile Picture User2681382, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts

Giovanni's is a wonderful place to get your tux! Giovanni met with my husband and I to discuss details of the wedding and colors of the dresses for the bridal party. He matched my husband's vest to my dress and picked out the tux for the best man with with my husband and I. He made it a wonderful experience for us and the men in the party. Very helpful and professional!! A+

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/9/11, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I got married on August 6, 2011 and used Tuxedo by Giovanni. They were amazing. Very professional and just know their craft. My girl's dresses were coral and Giovanni suggested a rich chocolate tux which is unusual to see. It went perfect and complimented the coral colored dresses. They also went over and beyond to match my husband's tux with my dress which was diamond white. You guys did a great job ! We got a lot of compliments on our attire. Thanks for making our special day beautiful!

Tanya & Gary

Profile Picture Tanya, 8/6/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Initially my intentions were to buy a custom tailored tuxedo, however within the last month of preparations, I found that most of the money I would have spent on buying that tux dwindled to different vendors and time along with money was now a factor. I already knew of the great service Giovanni's provides (1 wedding anniversary, 5 proms) and had every intention of running over to their shop, but never the less took a ride to a tux place outside Cross County shopping center first as it was on the way. This first tux shop had a nice set up and a decent selection however I felt almost forced to rent a tux that I did not want to wear. There was a party already being fitted but it seemed that all 4 attendants gave precedence to this party of 3, and my wife and I sat waiting for 45 minutes. Once finally fitted, they tried pushing a very nice classic tux for more than double of what I paid at Giovanni's. I felt very frustrated and glad my wife talked me into now going to Giovanni's.

Once there I felt like I was at a relative (that I like!)'s house. They greeted me with smiles and actually remembered me even though my last prom was about 10 years ago. I requested a sleek shawl-collared tux which they had and was completely fitted within 15 minutes. I was not forced into a certain look, they had me try on different vests and ties which accented the tux I wanted, even sewing on a sash of my wife's wedding dress into a pocket square.

All said and done I was more than delighted with the service/product I received from Giovanni's. If you are looking for a great tux at a more than affordable price with service that will make you feel like family, Tuxedo by Giovanni is your place.

Profile Picture User924785, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Great tuxes, great service. If you want a tux that fits you perfectly and not some generic one size fits all rental this is the place to go. They will do everything you need and want as well as work with you to match both the bride and bridesmaids. Can't say enough good things about this place.

Profile Picture Joe, 6/25/11, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

my son and i was fitted for tuxedos 0n 06/10/2011 for my daugthers wedding with dave rosenthal 0n 06/11/2011. we had our tuxedos on all day and was confortable in them.

Profile Picture delmer, 6/11/11, 1 Review
4.7

We had a wonderful experience with Tuxedos by Giovanni. Giovanni spent almost 2 hours with us picking out the right color scheme for the groomsmen to wear that would match the bridesmaids. And he took a lot of care to find the right fitting tuexdo for my husband. The service was so personal and it showed. Everyone looked great and some of the groomsmen even commented that the tuxedos Giovanni rents out are higher quailty than the others that most vendors have. You will not be disappointed. In fact, my husband loved the tuxedo so much that he ordered 2 custom made suits from Giovanni that are beautiful!

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/10/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I was desperate! My usual clothier had a family emergency and the blizzard kept me from getting started earlier than the day of the event. I called frantically around to the "big name" operation -- Men's Warehouse and at each of three locations was told (almost laughingly) that they could not fill my request in a single day. Then I came across Tuxedo by Giovanni on the Web. I called and they told me to come right in.

Many smaller clothiers are going out of business because they cannot meet the price point set by bulk competitors. So, I was unsure what to expect at Tuxedo by Giovanni. Walking into that shop was an immediate revelation -- almost like walking into a magic shop when you're a kid. The selection was amazingly broad, almost vast, for what seemed such a little space. In addition, the time and care taken with my fitting resulted in the absolutely best looking and fitting tuxedo I have ever worn in my life.

Will I be doing back? Without a doubt!

Hats off to Tuxedos by Giovanni, a business that will thrive even in these tough times on their expert ability and personal service.

Profile Picture Chris, 12/29/10, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Tuxedo by Giovanni were the only wedding vendor we had more fastidious than me . . . and that's saying a lot. They were also the only people able to get us navy blue tuxedos for the groomsmen and were adamant that everything fit perfectly on everyone . . . and match everything perfectly. They even made custom pocket squares to match the impossible-to-find green I fell in love with early as an accent color. In my wildest dreams I could not conjure up a shop I'd rather work with in dressing my wedding party. They are amazing and, literally, a dream come true.

Profile Picture User759675, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My wedding party came from all over the US and Europe. I thought it was going to be impossible to get tux's on time that fit perfect, well I was wrong, at Giovani's my groom's men were given personalized attention, and were fitted beautifully, even though it was two days before the wedding!!My husband looked amazing :) The tuxedos were clean and pressed and perfect !! Thank you Giovanni's!!
Anna & Luk
October 3, 2010

Profile Picture Anna , 10/3/10, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Amazing!!!!! Such a great selection. A pleasure to work with. Everyone's tux's came in on time and fit perfectly. They all looked great!!!!! Completely worth it!!!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/25/10, 6 Reviews