Tustin Ranch Golf Club Reviews

Tustin Ranch Golf Club 2
Tustin Ranch Golf Club 3
Tustin Ranch Golf Club 4

Shiva · Married on 06/10/2012

THE BEST DECISION to have our wedding there!!! This place is amazingly beautiful (indoors and outdoors). We got married here on June 10th, 2012 and everything was just perfect. The outdoors ceremony was so beautiful; looking at my pictures still makes me emotional! We had the privilege of working with Jolene Campbell and she’s just awesome. She is so much fun to work with and her positive energy and attitude made our day much more special. The food and service was A++++ and we can’t wait to go back there during one of their Sunday Brunches to enjoy the food, outdoors, and see Jolene.
    Thanks Tustin Ranch Golf Course and all the staff for making our day more beautiful.

Sent on 06/26/2012

David · Married on 01/12/2012

Tustin ranch golf course was absolutely spectacular. Both proffessional and They really made our wedding one to cherish for the rest of our lives. Jessica tran Velasquez was such a great event coordinator she made absolutely sure every bit of our needs was met and Made everything so easy and stress free. I would absolutely reccomend anyone and everyone to get married at Tustin ranch golf course!

Sent on 08/30/2012
  • W

Whitney · Married on 11/04/2011

Tustin Ranch made my wedding! I loved the planning process because they were so helpful! I would randomly show up to test out the linens and the wedding planner, Jessica, would stop what she was doing and help me! She gave me her opinions but reminded me it was my wedding! She became part of the wedding and it was more special having her there on the wedding day! Tustin Ranch Golf Club is a beautiful venue for a cermony and reception! You drive up a long drive way lined with palm trees! When you drive away at night the palm trees have lights wrapped around them so it's a dream exit! The ceremony site is gorgeous with a fountain in the back and a brick aisle for the bride to walk down! The reception is dimly lite, perfect for night weddings! If you want to get married during the day it's just as beautiful because they have windows all along one side of the room so you're looking out onto the beautiful green golf course! They also helped me with choosing other vendors such as my cake and DJ! They also recommended photographers and linen places! They were so helpful! I miss not seeing them on a regular basis but I still go back and visit on a regular basis! Our pictures turned out gorgeous with the green golf course, beautiful trees and lakes with waterfalls and fountains! I had a dream wedding and couldn't be happier! I want to do it again!! :)

Sent on 01/04/2012

lyd · Married on 10/14/2011

Tustin Ranch is a beautiful venue for ceremony and reception. Jessica was our coordinator and she was super sweet and always helpful and professional. The food was delicious and service was amazing. Our guests had nothing but positive things to say. I would absloutely recommend this beautiful venue!

Sent on 11/03/2011

Allison · Married on 07/24/2011

We fell in love with Tustin Ranch Golf Club. The Golf Course is beautiful and I loved that you could see the golf course from the reception room. Our coordinator, Jessica was amazing! She answered all of our questions, even the obnoxious ones in a professional and timely manner. She helped us work within our budget and was really flexible with the planning. Our food tasting was such a nice experience...the food was delicious and we got so many compliments at the wedding. We were running extremely late on the day of and Jessica remained calm and pretended like nothing was wrong. The staff was extremely attentive and overall we had a great experience there. We would definitely recommend Tustin Ranch!

Sent on 09/27/2011

Lisa · Married on 05/21/2011

We got married 2 weeks ago at Tustin Ranch and it was absolutely perfect. Jessica was our coordinator and she did a great job. She was really helpful throughout the whole planning process and did an amazing job the day of the wedding. The location is absolutely gorgeous and the food is incredible. I've actually had a few people tell me it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding. I highly recommend it for any brides looking for a beautiful wedding venue.

Sent on 06/04/2011

cheryl · Married on 04/16/2011

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! We LOVED the venue and the staff! Professional, friendly and a beautiful setting. This is a hidden gem, everyone at the wedding commented on how wonderful it was and the food was GREAT!!!!!!!

Sent on 05/11/2011

Carmen · Married on 03/12/2011

Me and my husband both highly recommend Tustin Ranch Golf Club as a location for your wedding ceremony and reception. We were immediately impressed with the service that Laura our wedding coordinator provided when we first came in for our first visit. Once we meet her we felt at ease and knew that we will be well taken care of. She was always available to answer any questions. The rehearsal was executed perfectly by Jessica and she took really good care of everything a week before and during the wedding. The actual day of the wedding turned out amazing with the assistance of all of the Tustin Ranch staff. The staff service on the day of the wedding was amazing as everyone was very sweet and accommodating. The food for cocktail hour and dinner turned out even better than our initial food tasting. We had guests come up to to us during the wedding to tell us how much they enjoyed the food and cake. Tustin Ranch also provides the cake and lets you choose between several bakeries. We ended up LOVING our wedding cake because not only did it look great but tasted awesome.

With all the great things there is only one minor change that I would suggest to Tustin Ranch that would make the experience ever greater. There is not unfortunately a separate private bridal room which I think would be very convenient as the room in which the bride gets ready in is a small pathway for guests to go into the bathroom. With all the many changes that a bride makes throughout the night having a private room would be very helpful.

Other than that minor suggestion we highly recommend Tustin Ranch Golf Club and would not have changed anything as it turned out to be as close to perfection as we could have imagined!

Sent on 05/07/2011
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 04/17/2010

I loved everything about Tustin Ranch. Laura was amazing, and the most helpful person! She took care of all of our needs, and helped make our day incredible! We got nonstop compliments of the venue as well... just amazing!

Sent on 05/04/2010

Jaclyn · Married on 07/18/2008

They take care of anything and everything. So perfect highly reccomended!

Sent on 08/13/2008

Lois · Married on 09/29/2007

Sandra Creager was the wedding coordinator, and she was just so helpful and communicative. The wedding was beautiful.

Sent on 05/04/2008

Paul · event on: 09/09/2017

We had a thank you event that was being planned for 500. It was to include buffet ( 3 different setups with different choices, inside and outside areas, dance floor and 4 bar setups. Our theme was 50 - 60s Palm Springs Casino Night! The food was Fantastic, the venue was beautiful and the service was great!!! The planning team was great to work with and everything went off without a hitch. Jessica and her team made our night, a night to remember.

Sent on 09/22/2017
  • W

Wendi · event on: 07/22/2012

I worked directly with Jolene for my daughter's event I only have one child and I wanted this shower to be special. Jolene was beyond amazing. I am certain she has had years of experience coordinating events, but I felt sincere joy and excitement for me as the plans unfolded. Every detail was rolled out as promised!! The day was beautiful and everyone enjoyed themselves!! It was nice not to worry or stress about any details of the party. Jolene handled everything. I will definitely plan other events at TRGC in the future, but will definitely be back for brunch again and again!! Thank you for everything!!!!!

Sent on 08/19/2012

Tustin Ranch Golf Club's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you on Ashley's Bridal Shower! We are so happy to hear that everyone had a great time and that you enjoyed our brunch experience! Hope to see you again soon!

Diane · event on: 06/01/2013

Thanks for making Kristins Baby Shower Day special. Everything was great from the setup to the food. Everyone enjoyed the service and the tasty Italin meal.
    Diane Jenkins

Sent on 06/19/2013

Tustin Ranch Golf Club's reply:

Such a pleasure to host Kristin's wedding and then host her baby shower! So lucky to be sharing these wonderful moments in life with your family.

Shrin · event on: 08/11/2013

Kim was excellent in being very attentive and making sure everything went along the way I wanted.

Sent on 09/29/2013
  • User3804576 · event on: 01/05/2014

I am glad I chose tustin reach golf
    Club for my event. The staff was a pleasure to work with, the food during my event was amazing, and the venue is so beautiful!

Sent on 01/11/2014

mollie · event on: 03/08/2014

The venue was beautiful. Food was very good, vegetables are fresh and crisped especially the tri-tip so juicy! The staff are wonderful. Jessica was great...our wishes were granted. i would have another there.

Sent on 04/21/2014

Michelle · Married on 07/29/2017

We had our reception at the Tustin Ranch Golf Club on July 29, 2017 and we had a wonderful experience with Jessica Tjan!!! (Unfortunately, we can't say the same for all of the staff, so definitely request Jessica.) Jessica was kind, professional, extremely helpful, knowledgeable, flexible, accommodating, and always friendly and had a positive attitude. We definitely would not have had such a perfect day without her!! She responded to our emails quickly and was always willing to schedule an appointment when I had questions or wanted to see a sample table setup, for example. She modified the details to make our reception exactly what we wanted. Jessica was an absolute joy to work with and was a calming presence both during the stressful season of planning and on the overwhelmingly crazy day. I did not stress out over anything at the reception because I knew she was there handling everything. She took such great care of us during the photos at the golf club (which I can't wait to see because I'm sure they'll be beautiful!!) between our ceremony and reception - she was there fixing my dress, helping with my veil, making sure we stayed hydrated, and keeping track of all the details. She is AMAZING! My husband and I are both so, so grateful that we had Jessica to rely on and would recommend her to anyone! Not only was she professional and did her job well, but she is also so much fun to talk to and I actually told my husband on our wedding day during our reception that I'd like to be friends with Jessica and hang out with her! The only thing that was less than perfect was the food. We ordered the chicken and it was ok, but not great. Otherwise, we had the best day and highly, highly recommend hiring Jessica! You won't regret allowing her to reduce your stress and make your wedding day the perfect day for you!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Rodney · Married on 11/24/2013

We have lived in Tustin ranch for 6 years and never drove into the Tustin ranch golf club. We were searching for a venue online and saw that Tustin ranch golf club was voted brides choice for a few years in a row so we decided to check it out and I can tell you from the moment we drove in we realized that this was the place we wanted to get married at. We met with Jessica and she was very very accommodating to our needs. They have quite a selection of wedding packages to choose from and they literally can provide every service needed to make your day even so more special. They are definitely professionals at what they do and I have no problem recommending them for a hassle free event. Keep up the great job guys.

Sent on 12/26/2013

Joe · Married on 08/17/2013

Jessica and Brian are the best. Our wedding exceeded our expectations in every way. We will never forget it. I highly recommend Tustin Ranch Golf Club for your wedding. Many items are included and there are no suprises when it comes to fees and costs.

Sent on 08/21/2013

Natasha · Married on 06/05/2010

The wedding planner, Jessica was absolutely AMAZING. She was everything I could have asked for in a wedding planner. The venue is absolutely gorgeous, food was the best food I've ever tasted! What drew me in to the venue was that they had a lot of accommodations that no other venues offer. I was really worried about the food tasting because food was very important to me, but once I tried it I couldn't get enough. I absolutely LOVED everything they brought out to us; and on the day of the wedding the food tasted even better than the tasting! Everyone kept talking about how beautiful my wedding was and how good the food was. I think back on my wedding and sometimes wish I could have been a guest there rather than the bride; I was just so busy the entire day and I would have loved to be a guest at my wedding! :]

Sent on 06/16/2012

Rodney · Married on 11/24/2013

My girlfriend and I (now my wife) have lived in Tustin ranch for the last 6 years and never drove into the Tustin ranch golf club, so when we did a google search for wedding destination in Orange County we saw that the Tustin ranch golf club was voted bride's choice for numerous years so we decided to visit. Upon our initial drive in we fell in love with how gorgeous the place was and decided right there and then that's where we wanted to get married. We met with Jessica and told her we were interested in having our wedding there and that it was going to be a very small wedding. She was very accommodating to us and very flexible with our request. Jessica assisted with all our needs and pointed us in all the right directions. On the day of our wedding Jessica was at our side every step of the way. Tustin ranch golf club and Jessica definitely exude high professionalism. Thank you Jessica for everything you and your staff did to make our day even that more special.

Sent on 12/06/2013
  • U

Uyen · Married on 06/08/2013

I was a June bride at the Tustin Ranch Golf Course this year. I have to say that the venue is beautiful! We had a day wedding ceremony followed by a lunch reception because we wanted to continue to enjoy the beautiful scenery we got from the golf course. Our pictures turned out great!

Event coordinator Jessica is AMAZING!! She is so easy to work with and she listened to everything I asked and delivered wonderfully! From the moment I met her, she was super sweet and made me feel like she was there to help me. I love love loved working with Jessica! When I was feeling overwhelmed, she helped me take a deep breath. She was there every step of the way helping me fix my dress and even made sure I ate and stayed hydrated. I can't say enough how much I appreciated her through the entire process! The day went so smoothly because of her.

The combination of Jessica and the beautiful venue just made my wedding perfect! Not the mention the great food! We received a lot of compliments. The guests received the champagne chicken and steak and the chicken wasn't too dry and steak not overcooked.

The only reason I'm not giving the vendor a perfect 5 is because we had an early wedding and it was during a time of a golf tournament which we were unaware of and not notified in advance. We were really looking forward to taking pictures at all of the available sites at the venue but couldn't because we would interrupt the tournament, but with the amount of money invested we would have hoped that they could have accommodated us with top priority. We still got good pictures but really wished we could've been to all the sites available for even more.

Overall wonderful!

Sent on 09/07/2013

Phuong · Married on 06/08/2013

Overall wonderful!

Sent on 09/07/2013

Jessica did an amazing job keeping me, the bride, calm and tended to our needs when we did and did not need her. It was very much appreciated.

Sent on 05/07/2013