Tustin Ranch Golf Club Reviews

Tustin Ranch Golf Club 2
Tustin Ranch Golf Club 3
Tustin Ranch Golf Club 4

Barbra · event on: 05/04/2014

Excellent food and amazing stuff will definitely go back !!!!!

Sent on 06/10/2014

Sahar · Married on 01/04/2014

Jessica is awesome, her management and coordination is excellent and I am so glad that I had her on my side.

Sent on 01/13/2014

Joyce · Married on 11/02/2013

Looking for a golf course wedding in OC? Look no further! The best thing we did for our wedding was picking Tustin Ranch.
    Like the rest of the review, Jessica is THE BEST to work with. She is super responsive, accommodating, friendly, and would find ways to give you answers to any questions you have, and come up with solutions to the minor hiccups in now time, much like the fairy god mother. She is the reason why I still have my hair after planning a wedding across the country without a wedding planner. We encountered some health concern for children's meal and Jessica worked with us to have a healthier choice for the kiddies, which is greatly appreciated.
    The venue is beautiful with the ceremony on the patio overlooking the fountain, outdoor cocktail hour over looking the golf course for the guests while you go on a newlywed golf cart to take pictures at the immaculately maintained course, and finally the reception at the club house with high wood beamed ceiling and glowing lights outside. The food is great and we had a tough time picking the entree and appetizers. But, hint: get the prawns.
    Another thing to consider a venue is the list of vendors you are recommended, especially at places where you are required to hire their preferred vendors. (Sometimes you do get a discount when hiring preferred vendors.) Tustin has a great list of vendors to pick from but doesn't require you to hire from their list. I did my homework and contacted several other vendors in each category and ended up picking the photographer, DJ and florist from their list. And all of them are super awesome. It is a big relief when you know your vendor knows the venue and staff well and can work together to iron out the minor hiccups you are guaranteed to have.

The wedding turned out so great, one of our guests wants to have her son's wedding here. That's pretty much the best compliment on your wedding you can get, right?

Sent on 11/11/2013

Brenda · Married on 09/15/2013

We had the best time, Kim and her Staff was very professional, amazing with all the guests and mad our special wedding day the best experience. Everything was beautiful, well planned, set up on time without a hitch. Can I just say the food was amazing as well!

Peter · Married on 09/15/2013

Our reception at Tustin went incredibly well! Kimberly and staff were great throughout the process!

Sent on 09/22/2013

Tustin Ranch Golf Club is a great venue for a wedding. The organisation was perfect, Kimberly did a fantastic job of making sure everything went well. She was very attentive during the whole 5/6 hours we were there and I was delighted to see that she stayed to the very end to make sure all our guests we well taken care of. The service was perfect, the food was amazing, it couldn't have been better.

Sent on 09/26/2013

Kelly · event on: 07/15/2013

Very happy with the service ! The good and the staff where amazing !!!

Sent on 06/10/2014

The Staff at Tustin Ranch is outstanding.

Elmira · Married on 08/17/2013

If you are looking for a special place for your wedding I highly recommend Tustin Golf Club. My husband and I had a wedding there a few weeks ago.The place was so beautiful, the staff was very quick and professional.Everybody was telling me how spectacular their view is for ceremony.Special thanks for our wedding coordinator Jessica! She has been so helpful and made it so easy to work with. Everything was on time, it was very organized so we didn't have to worry about anything.Thank you so much Jessica and your team for making the most important day of my life perfect!

Sent on 08/31/2013

An · Married on 08/03/2013

Kimberly Herbert is an awesome host. She is attentive, flexible, and made all the right calls for us on our big day.

• F

Fabian · Married on 07/28/2013

Tustin Ranch is an awesome venue, the professionalism and staff service was exceptional. Jessica was of great help to us and we greatly enjoyed working with her. Thank You to all of those who helped us on our big day at Tustin Ranch. I highly recommend Tustin Ranch to anyone who is looking to get married, it is an amazing experience!

Sent on 08/17/2013
  • Duyen

Duyen · Married on 07/06/2013

Jessica was an absolute joy to work with. She responded quickly whenever we had an issue and offered many helpful tips for our reception. The staff on the day of the reception was the best we could ask for - they were so helpful and amazing! We love Tustin Ranch!

Sent on 07/21/2013

Christie · Married on 06/30/2013

What can I say?? Jessica was AMAZING! She was quick in responding, extremely detail oriented, made you feel 110% comfortable and made sure every minor detail was taken care of. From the start of planning a wedding, I can honestly say, Jessica was the only vendor that didn't disappoint us in the process. She was very professional and there's nothing negative we could say about her. Our ceremony at Tustin Ranch, though hotter than we had expected, was even more beautiful than she had described. Tustin Ranch is very picturesque which makes it even more emotional to say "I DO." You cannot go wrong with this venue nor Jessica! (The only con is the bridal room which has poor lighting, but your girls could always get ready at a hotel & there isn't a room sectioned off for the groom/groomsman)

<3 Christie & Frank

Sent on 07/23/2013

Chris · Married on 06/29/2013

We celebrated our daughter's wedding at this lovely venue. From our first meeting with Jessica all the way through the big day, everything was perfect! Communication was easy and emails were answered quickly. If Jessica wasn't in, an associate helped us. Not that we even needed help. My daughter's big concern was that her Dad and I be able to enjoy the occassion. We absolutely did. No need to manage anything as Jessica and her entire staff were there! The food was delicious, the cocktail hour on the patio was perfect and the decor for the reception was beautiful! Fortunately I only have one daughter but if there were others, or if my son asks my opinion, Tustin Ranch Golf Club is the only place we would consider again! Thanks to Jessica and the entire staff for making our daughter's special day so very special! Hugs!

Sent on 07/10/2013

Jenelle · Married on 06/29/2013

My husband and I could not be happier with how our wedding turned out. One of the best decisions we made was choosing Tustin Ranch Golf Club for our reception venue. Working with Jessica made all the planning so much easier. She was incredibly responsive to all of my questions and quick in her communication. She had so much great advice that was practical, useful, and applicable in so many situations that came up in the planning. While the venue was on the pricier side, it was definitely worth the cost. The food was amazing, the venue itself was gorgeous and the staff was incredibly professional. The reception package included so many great features such as the open bar cocktail hour, an amazing selection of food, and the cake that it was such an incredible value. Had we priced out each of those items individually, I'm sure it would have ended up exceeding the overall cost at TRGC. I would absolutely recommend TRGC and especially Jessica to anyone planning a wedding. The overall experience was incredibly smooth and I knew everything would turn out exactly as I had envisioned. As a bride on her wedding day, you can't ask for more than that!

Sent on 08/06/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 04/26/2013

Tustin ranch staff was very friendly, attentive, and professional. I would sincerely recommend the venue and staff highly. My wedding was very organized I never worried or stressed about anything. The attentiveness was amazing. Turned out beautiful and I received various compliments from guests about venue. Jessica (wedding corriender) was awesome! Super personal and professional. Met my groom and all family/ guests needs.

Sent on 05/07/2013

Mery · Married on 04/20/2013

The moment we arrived at Tustin Ranch and met Jessica , we knew we wanted it to be our wedding venue and to have her as our coordinator. I had to plan a wedding in 4 months and did it pretty stress-free because of Jessica- she was very prompt with emails, returning calls, answering every question, and fulfilling every single unimaginable request I asked for. I truly believe I was able to plan it in such a short time because of her- she honestly went above and beyond! She even talked to one of my vendors when they had a lot of questions I couldn't answer. She listened to me, gave suggestions, and encouraged me on my work as I planned it all out.
    The grounds are absolutely gorgeous, the food is amazing (Jessica made sure we were happy with our appetizers/entree options and prepared a feast for our tasting, which was SO good we had a hard time picking out our favorites), and the service is superb. I'm serious about the food, as that was one of the most important things to us- it's not your typical bland wedding meal, but quality, tasty goodness.
    On our wedding day, all my guests were raving about how wonderful everything was. And as promised, Jessica made our special day go by very smoothly, she made sure we ate, coordinated with all vendors, calmed my nerves by assuring me everything was going perfectly, pinned bridal party's boutonniere's, picked up the train of my dress everywhere we went, helped me change (3 different dresses), took us around on the golf course for the best spots to take pictures with our photographer, etc.
    This review doesn't do the venue and coordinator justice! Can't thank you enough Jessica for making every bride's wish of a a dream wedding come true and for being more than just a coordinator, but a great friend!

Sent on 05/02/2013

Lori · Married on 03/03/2013

I loved everything about Tustin Ranch Golf Club. Jessica made me feel so at ease every step of the way and always was there to answer all my questions. Thank you so much T.R.G.C. for giving me the wedding of my dreams.

Love Lori

Sent on 03/08/2013

Theresa · Married on 02/23/2013

I was lucky enough to work with the wonderfull Jessica! She was our wedding coordinator and did an absolutely amazing job! As the bride, the day of she made it so I didn't have to worry about ANYTHING! We had a bridal area blocked off so I wouldn't be bothered and she made sure everything went as smoothly as it possibly could have. She did most of the decorating and setting up, she was very responsive to my emails and wasn't upset that I didn't have the final count to her on time. She was very professional, respectful, thoughtful and was just amazing in everyway. I was lucky to have her as part of my wedding. The venu is absolutly beautiful- the food is beyond great and the added bonus of driving a golf cart around to take pictures was absolutly perfect. I would reccomend anyone who is looking to get married here to do so! It's a great package deal for a pretty dang good price!

Sent on 03/12/2013

Jeff · Married on 09/15/2012

I want to begin this review by thanking Jessica and her team at Tustin Ranch Golf Course. As the groom, my goal was to take almost no responsibility for our wedding day. Jessica and her team made sure that happened. The wedding went smoothly without me or my bride handling anything.

Jessica and her team were professionals from beginning to end. I obviously expected them to handle the things we hired them to do(like food and scheduling), but I was impressed on how they handled all of the little details. Our wedding day happened to occur at a time where California was experiencing a bit of a heat wave. At 6pm the temperature was well over 100 degrees. Jessica setup misters so that the guests would have cooler air during the ceremony. She made sure cold water was available and promptly moved the guests into the air conditioned comfort of the clubhouse.

Jessica made sure that we (the bride and groom) were constantly pampered, bringing us food and drinks while we were taking pictures and greeting guests. I never once worried that there might be something for me to do (other than enjoy our party).

Before I get to far into this review, I want to also point out the food. This was no "wedding" chicken or "wedding" beef. The food was impressive. I still remember our tasting a couple months before the event and thinking, "How am I going to choose just two of these meals for out guests?" We narrowed it down after much deliberation, and we were told over and over again by our guests how good the food was.

The facility was very nice and provided a beautiful backdrop for our perfect evening. Despite the hot weather, the lush green of the golf course made for great pictures and a pleasant environment.

I highly recommend Tustin Ranch Golf Course as a wedding venue. You will be pleased with every aspect.

Sent on 10/10/2012

Jordan · Married on 08/25/2012

We just got married at Tustin Ranch and everything was so perfect!!! The staff was amazing, the location was gorgeous, and the food was delicious!! We worked with Jessica and she was the best!! She was so patient and helpful and definitely made the planning process fun! I would recommend Tustin Ranch to anyone!!

Sent on 08/29/2012

Tustin Ranch Golf Club's reply:

It was such a pleasure to meet the family and enjoy the amazing first dance! Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day!

Kaylin · Married on 07/28/2012

Tustin Ranch was hands down the best venue and experience my husband and I could have imaged for our wedding. Not only was the scenery perfect, but the customer service is absolutely amazing. Jolene was our coordinator with Tustin Ranch and I could not say more good things about her. Her genuine excitement for our wedding, her quick responses, her impecable attention to detail to be sure everything looked the way I wanted, I mean everything was perfect. Not to mention the food! The food was amazing and we had too many compliments to count on our guests love of the food and the venue as well. Thanks again Tustin Ranch for the best wedding we could have ever asked for. I 100% recommend every bride and groom to check this place out for your wedding, you will love it just as much as we did.

Sent on 08/15/2012

Tustin Ranch Golf Club's reply:

You and Lee are too fantastic!!! From the first time we met you two we knew the wedding planning process would be a blast! Thank you for allowing Tustin Ranch to share in your special day!

Murielle · Married on 07/21/2012

Jessica was an outstanding event manager!!! She was attentive, professional, responsive, courteous, etc. Jessica answered all our questions and found solutions for our road bumps. She was on point and was able to guide us through the entire wedding process. The food and service was amazing, all our guests loved it. Our compliments go out to Jessica and all the staff at Tustin Ranch Golf Club who made our wedding event a memorable one.

Sent on 08/19/2012

Tustin Ranch Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Murielle and Gus! Your vision of red, black, and white were magnificent in the reception room. The centerpiece martini glasses were spectacular! What a pleasure it was to be the setting on your special day!

Sarah · Married on 07/07/2012

Wow what an amazing staff. Professional, thoughtful, helpful, time cautious, you name it they were on it. Jessica was our wedding coordinator and what an amazing women! She made our wedding run so smoothly and it was such a perfect day. She was there every step of the way. She made sure everything was on time (which she knew was important to me). The staff was so friendly bartender, waiters, and assistants. Our guest would not stop saying how amazing the staff was and how beautiful everything was. The food was fantastic not saying this because it was our wedding but it had to be the best "wedding meals" we and our guest every had. We had the Angus beef, champagne chicken, and vegetarian medley. My husbands button came off his tux jacket and sure enough her comes one of the staff members sewing it back on. I really believe the venue has a big role in how your wedding day will be. I would recommend anyone to have their wedding at the Tustin Ranch Golf Club.

Sent on 07/18/2012

THE BEST DECISION to have our wedding there!!! This place is amazingly beautiful (indoors and outdoors). We got married here on June 10th, 2012 and everything was just perfect. The outdoors ceremony was so beautiful; looking at my pictures still makes me emotional! We had the privilege of working with Jolene Campbell and she’s just awesome. She is so much fun to work with and her positive energy and attitude made our day much more special. The food and service was A++++ and we can’t wait to go back there during one of their Sunday Brunches to enjoy the food, outdoors, and see Jolene.
    Thanks Tustin Ranch Golf Course and all the staff for making our day more beautiful.

Sent on 06/26/2012