Tuscarora Vacation Reviews

Cherry Valley, NY
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 3 Reviews
View more information

Genevieve Married on 06/02/2017
    Absolutely book this vendor! Cherry Valley is sweet little town with a wonderful history. I used to visit Cherry Valley every summer growing up and it will always be a very special place for me, and now my husband. I am so happy that we were able to share it with our friends and relatives. We are all from the Boston area and many of our guests had never seen such a beautiful part of our country before.

When I was a kid, I actually spent a week at Tuscarora years before it was a vacation rental and was still a working farm. As my husband and I looked all over New England for the perfect place to host our wedding, I realized that I was trying to replicate the memories and scenery of that charming old farm house I ounce stayed in as a kid. Absolutely nothing could compare. So we swung by to visit Greg and it turned out that during my 13 years away, Tuscarora had gotten into the wedding business!

We just couldn't be happier with every aspect of our wedding. Greg is an amazing and generous host and was a big part of making our day so memorable. It’s unbelievable how many of our guests told us it was the best wedding they have ever been to!
    Chief Married on 07/01/2015
    We stumbled upon Tuscarora by accident and it was more than what we dreamed of. Greg and Jamey made sure we were comfortable, happy, and had everything ready for our family, friends, and visiting relatives. The experience is something we talk about as it was magical!
    Natasha Married on 07/29/2017
    I loved tuscarora and so did my whole family! The views are beautiful! My husband and I are already talking about renting it just for a family vacation.